Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"The biggest problem, chief, is getting the damn things on! If you can suck or jerk the guy off first, so his dick is soft, it's easy, but if you can't do that the guy's dick gets rock hard as soon as you start playing with it, and then it's impossible to fit the cage on him."

Sandra was reporting the findings from the teams that had been assigned to examine the idea of male chastity belts, to stop men spunking when they were cuddled tightly with females of other families at night.

"I've been using the ice bath method, making the guy dangle his dick in an ice bucket, but that's frankly cruel as well as surely being dangerous. Okay for a few evenings, but can't be good for him if it's done every night for months. Can a guy cope with his balls being packed in ice that often?"

Phil, who had been acting as Sandra's research assistant on this topic for a week now, nodded his head vehemently. He realized Sam was happy to let it happen, suffering made for good televsion, so Phil played his trump card to squash that idea. "The audience will get bored with it after a while, chief. We need a better solution."

Sam recognized this as being the start of a proposal from his key Sandra and Phil 'ideas team', and asked them to continue.

"A cold shower worked well, chief, or a cold bath. Or a caning." Sandra grinned at Phil, who winced at those memories but agreed any of them were better than repeated ice bucket immersion of his balls. "Even the caning is dicey, you have to act quickly after the last stroke to get the cage on him before he erects again. But I managed, didn't I, Phil darling?" Sandra and Phil had given up pretending they weren't having a relationship. They always sat side by side at the conference table, and often held hands.

Finance thought back to his days at boarding school, remembering only too well how the prefects caned boys indiscriminately and how they laughed when the boy's dick grew hard again as soon as the caning was over. That was because the boy knew his ordeal wasn't over after the last stroke. He shuddered at the memories of some of the things boys went through with those awful prefects.

Sandra was good at milking her audience. She waited just long enough then said, "However the cold shower seemed to be very effective, and could well be quite fun on live television."

"So what are you actually suggesting?"

"You saw those two ponds by the village? Is it possible to keep one of them really cold?"

"You mean actually chill it? I don't see why we can't do that, hide a refrigeration plant in a bush nearby or something. What would you suggest if we did that?"

"Well, we've all heard of early morning swimming, I think we need to bring in an evening swim, for the guys, after dinner and before dressing for bed. Out of the pond and into the chastity belt, immediately, before they can get their peckers up again."

Phil came in with, "Call the pond the Willy Witherer. And the other one, the mud wrestling one, could be called Muddy Hollow." Everyone laughed.

"You could actually have a competition each evening, last one dressed in his belt is punished?"

"Why would the girl hurry to dress her man, in that case? Wouldn't she enjoy watching him get caned, or whatever?"

"The dresser gets punished as well as the male that was being dressed by her."

"Oh yes, I like that. Maybe in the pillory."

Now they were all picturing a boy in the pillory with his cock in a cage, and his sister or someone caning him. Someone muttered, "Great television!"

Annabelle duly recorded in the minutes that all the males would have an evening swim in the Whilly Witherer pond then go to bed wearing a chastity belt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.