Last Man Standing
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

The next morning's LMS meeting was also memorable. As everyone filed into the room, they glanced to the left and saw to their delight that the pillory was still there. But then they saw some things on the table, covered by a sheet, and sat down eagerly anticipating the next delicious surprise.

As always Sam entered right on time, expecting his team to be waiting, as of course they were. Sam had a reputation for treating severely people who turned up late for his meetings.

"Okay guys today's meeting is about discipline in the village. What options we have if anyone misbehaves, what punishments we can apply just for fun, and most important whether we can use any of them on national television. If we decide that we can, just how do we use them? Debbie, start us off please. What's under that sheet?"

Debbie grinned and drew the sheet toward her, exposing an array of discipline straps and paddles, several canes, shackles, and the piece de resistance, the Scold's Bridle. "These are things that were used back then. What we have to decide is which, if any of them, we are going to use in our show. First, in each cottage, I suggest there should be some spanking implement, a paddle or a strap usually, displayed in full view in the living area or the master bedroom."

"Used how?"

"Well, that's the big question. Back in those days, the man of the house would use it pretty freely, both on his wife and his kids. Do we want to do the same?"

"Yes, definitely. What's that hood thing, Debbie?"

"It's called a Scold's Bridle, chief, a wife who nagged her husband could find herself wearing it, it certainly would keep her silent!"

Sam lifted it, and turned it around in his hands. He slowly looked around the table, and each person cringed as he looked at them. His eyes fixed on cute little Annabelle.

"Oh god no chief, no."

Sam sensed that every cock in the room was rock hard.

"Did I ask you to speak, girl?" He said this with a smile, and even Annabelle knew he was teasing, but her face had gone pale and sweat was breaking out on her forehead. Sam had always thought she was beautiful, which was a significant part of why she got the job, but he thought she had never looked more beautiful that she did now.

"Debbie, show us how it is used."

Annabelle sat very still, not daring to take her eyes from Sam's, as Debbie took the cage-like harness and walked around the room to stand behind her.

"Annabelle, it's got a sort of tongue depressor, so as I fit the thing to you, you must open your mouth and let that depressor go in your mouth on top of your tongue, okay?"

The frightened girl nodded, and everyone knew this would have made brilliant television. Debbie slid the frame onto the front of Annabelle's face and did up the clips that held it in place behind her head. Everyone could see that the depressor was holding her mouth open, but filling it completely.

Sam spoke. "Annabelle honey if you really want out, just thump the table, okay? But I would be pleased with you if you can keep it on for the whole of the meeting. Okay baby?" Annabelle slowly nodded her head, her eyes still on his, peeping out from between the thick metal and leather straps framing her lovely but now bright red face.

"Okay, where were we? Punishment, straps and canes and paddles and things. Go on, someone."

"One problem is that these people aren't likely to misbehave. So if we don't have an excuse for using the things, what's the point of displaying them?"

Phil again, evolving something he and Sandra had talked about the night before.

"We can run competitions, normally the winners would get prizes, but we do it the other way, in our competitions the losers get punished. Running races, things like that. Instead of the winner getting a prize, the last person across the line gets spanked."

"Great idea! A sports day every Saturday afternoon. I love it!"

Stephanie, who had just moved into her new house with its swimming pool, asked if there was a pool in the village. Debbie showed aerial photographs of the village, with several ponds inside the perimeter fence the film company had established, and best of all a river that wound past the north side of the village. "That would do, you could have swimming races across the river and back."

Finance had done cross country running years ago as a kid. "How about making everyone take part in cross country running races that include having to swim across that river?"

"With spanking stations spaced along the course? The last person going past each station gets six of the best before being allowed to run on?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.