Last Man Standing
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Stephanie had never been in a helicopter before, and she loved it. The boss let her sit up front beside the pilot, and she toyed with asking if the helicopter could go a Mile High, and wished she had been sitting in the back beside Sam so she could at least give him oral sex. But no, this was such fun, the pilot took them down low and she loved it.

They arrived over the mansion where Sally Williams's training was taking place, and hovered for a while so Stephanie could admire the size of it. Totally unreasonable for one man to own all this, she thought, as they finally went in to land at the little helipad in the garden. They were met by the owner, an affable overweight man in his sixties.

Sally was undergoing this part of her training in the mansion, which was owned by one of Sam's very rich friends. She was being used, effectively, as the man's sex slave. The odd thing was that she was enjoying it more than she had expected. The man was strict, but if she did as she was told her life was remarkably comfortable, with lovely clothes to wear, a bedroom of her own (although she had to entertain in it more often than she liked), good food, and virtually unrestricted access to the man's huge house. Swimming pool, gymnasium, theatre where she could watch films or television on a big screen, all the things she had craved when she had watched soapies on television at home. Days of our Lives personified!

She was enjoying things that Mike would never be able to buy for her unless they did something very dramatic. She had agreed to join the Last Man Standing program in the vague hope that they could win just some of these things. So now she was enjoying them, even if only for a few weeks, she was happy.

The down side was that she had to perform sexual acts much more often than she had ever done before in her life, some of which were completely new to her. She particularly disliked anal sex!

Fortunately her new 'owner' wasn't into spanking and stuff, except as necessary to enforce obedience. She had no idea how long she would be staying here, and she missed her family. But as she relaxed in the sun by the side of the swimming pool, naked both because it was totally private and because her owner preferred her to be naked most of the time, she found herself thinking she could put up with this life.

There were three other Last Man Standing wives at the property that she knew of, though there might have been more, but even so they were well used. The owner of the house seemed to have a long list of male friends! She wasn't aware that Sam was using the place to provide bonuses for male staff that did good work. The owner of the house didn't charge him anything for providing board and lodging for the women, and the work they performed was directly relevant to improving their chances of being selected to compete in the Cage, or the Village as he knew it was now called. All told a win-win situation.

Sally heard footsteps, and sat up, assuming it was another man come to use her or one of the other women lounging around the pool. She was slightly surprised to find this man was accompanied by a pretty young girl about the same age as her daughter Mandy. She had got over her initial instinct to cover herself with her hands or even a towel, and instead just sat there on her lounger, propping herself up with her hands behind her, and waiting to see who the man would want to use. She smiled as the man approached her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.