Last Man Standing
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

After leaving the house the man suggested to Stephanie that they stop in a café for a meal. She asked if she could have her panties back first. He stopped in a lay by, took them from the glove compartment, and watched while she slid them up her lovely legs and lifted her bum off the seat to pull them up.

Over the meal he told her that he was sure she could get a job in the LMS project, if she wanted one. He explained that, instead of just taking her home, he would like to take Stephanie to head office to meet the chief of the Last Man Standing project. He felt sure that Sam could find a job for her. It was a long drive, and would take some hours, but he assured her the company would find her a place to stay overnight and arrange transport to get her home the next day, if that was what she wanted. She said okay, and they set off.

He was sure he would get a bonus for bringing such a scrumptious and talented girl into the company. He didn't mind that it was a long drive, he loved being alone in the car with her, she was cheerful, intelligent, incredibly beautiful and apparently quite uninhibited. He toyed with asking her to have sex, and was pretty sure she would agree, but he was a bit worried that the chief might not approve of him taking advantage. He knew the chief would ask her about it, and was certain she would reply honestly. Better to take her to the chief first, then offer to put her up at some hotel overnight. Then he could screw the ass off her all night long.

After a while she asked him, "What did you do with that third sister while I was downstairs waiting to leave?" He replied that he had given her oral sex.

"I'm surprised, I assumed you would fuck her."

"I wanted to. But we aren't meant to."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Of course I do."

"But you aren't meant to," she replied with a giggle.

They drove in silence for a long time. Finally when they were nearing the end of the journey and on a quiet stretch of road she told him to pull over. In a shaded parking spot, she took her panties back off, then unzipped him and sucked him off, but instead of swallowing she brought him off into her panties. Then she reached over and put the panties back in his glove compartment. "Thank you for everything. You can keep those as a memento."

At the network office, the man went in to brief Sam while Stephanie sat outside in the waiting room with the boss's secretary Annabelle. He explained to Sam what he had observed when Stephanie was training the girls in that household. Sam asked if they had had sex, and the man rather nervously told him what had happened in the last few minutes of the journey. Sam's only response was, "Is she good at sucking cock?" and the man nodded. "But you haven't actually fucked her?" The man shook his head, not wanting to admit his intention to do so that night.

Sam thanked him and said that he would see Stephanie in a few minutes, meanwhile the man was to go back to his duties. Sam would arrange transport to take the girl home. Sam grinned as the man left, he knew exactly what the man had been planning. The girl was too young to be abused that way.

When the man had left, Sam turned on the screen on his desk that showed live video of his reception area. 'My God, yes, she is indeed beautiful, ' he thought, taking his cock out and stroking it. He switched on the listening device in Annabelle's desk so he could hear them chatting, and was delighted to hear the girl's sultry voice and the way she seemed to be chatting up his secretary. He fetched up the notes from the girl's first interview, and read through them, stroking steadily while listening to the girl's sexy voice. He read that she had left school some months ago, and there was nothing in her notes about what she was planning to do next.

Having been told that Stephanie wasn't wearing knickers, he was careful with his arrangements for the coming interview. He placed a nice comfortable chair for her to sit in directly in front of his desk. A very low chair!

Finally he buzzed Annabelle and told her to send the girl in. When she walked in, he thought, 'Fuck, that skirt is short!'

Stephanie was very well aware of where the old geezer's eyes were as she walked towards him, and she grinned inwardly when she saw the chair he had positioned for her. She maintained her look of eager expectation as she sat down, her bum sinking deep into the soft cushion, her knees up high in front of her. She allowed her knees to drift apart. 'Jesus, ' thought Sam, 'She really isn't wearing knickers.' He tried to avert his eyes. She was smiling knowingly, and he knew she had seen where he was looking. He coughed and tried to reestablish his control over the interview.

"So, um Stephanie, I gather you would like to work for the Last Man Standing project."

"I would love to, yes."

Sam questioned her about her school life (apparently very good school leaving marks), what she had been doing since (a number of menial jobs in shops and things), her sex life (limited because the boys were so gross). He explained that he needed to know more about that lesbian relationship (steamy, especially when Stephanie realized it was turning him on).

As they talked about that, Stephanie's knees opened further, and Sam groaned inwardly. 'Either she shaves or her pubic hair is deliciously thin and she is a natural blonde.'

Changing the subject desperately he asked about her plans. He was completely shocked by her answer. "I'm starting at Uni next year. I took a year off, a gap year, thinking it would be fun, but actually I am bored out of my mind."

"Really? Why didn't you mention that in your interview?"

"The guy didn't ask. He was mostly interested in my tits."

Sam coughed, and averted his eyes. This girl had more potential that he had thought.

"So what will you be studying?"

"Medicine. I want to be a heart surgeon or something like that."

"My God! I'm sorry, that's a silly reaction, I guess it was just a bit unexpected."

She grinned, well used to males responding that way when she told them of her ambition. "That's why I don't mention it unless I am asked. Most guys don't like brainy women."

He thought, 'Heart surgeon? This girl will break more hearts than she would ever mend!' He found his eyes helplessly drawn back to her naked snatch, he was sure she had opened her legs even wider while he was looking away. She definitely shaved. He forced his eyes back up to her face. She was grinning again, apparently not at all offended by his coarse rudeness.

"It's okay sir I'm used to it. I don't mind you looking, if you want." And to prove it, she moved her legs even wider apart and sat right back, so her shaved pussy was practically gaping at him!

After that he just felt he couldn't look, although it was very hard not to. He forced himself back to the interview. Stephanie grinned, she had used that line often and it almost always had this effect. And if it didn't, if the guy went back to staring, she would terminate the interview and leave as soon as possible. She was telling the truth, she didn't mind them looking, but she wouldn't want to work for a guy who did.

He asked for her thoughts about her family and their chances of being picked for Last Man Standing. "Dad's a complete loser, I think he persuaded mom to agree to us entering only because he wanted to see me in my underwear."

He got to the bit in her earlier interview about how her dad used to spank her when she was small, and how he had stopped when she was twelve. "Do you know why he stopped?"

She giggled. "Oh yeah. I kneed him in the balls when he tried it on my birthday, and he never tried it again."

Sam groaned, imagining the atmosphere in the house after that! How had she continued to live there all these years? Unable to move away from her sex life, he asked again about that mysterious lesbian relationship. Who was the other woman? "We need to know, in case she goes to the press when she sees you on the television."

"Actually, it was the mother of Tina, a friend of mine. I went round one evening hoping to see Tina, but she wasn't in, and her mother had been drinking. She invited me in, asked me to sit down, sat beside me, and told me how lonely she was. Then she told me how lovely she thought I was." He could tell by the look on her face that she knew the effect she was having on him. He guessed she was probably making this up but didn't care, he could listen to her telling the truth or fantasy all day long!

"What happened?"

"She asked if she could kiss me, and I said okay. It didn't take long to get her telling me all her problems. She was desperately unhappy, married to a real jerk and not getting any decent sex. She only stayed with him because of Tina. By now she had a hand on my breast, and I asked if she wanted to see it, and she moaned and said yes so I just took my top off and then my bra, and let her play with them."

Sam was thinking, this must be fantasy but it's just glorious. He tried to sound casual as he asked her to continue.

"She admitted to me that she had been having an affair, with a male friend of her husband, and she was terrified of what her husband would do if he found out. I suggested he might not be so upset if he caught her and me in bed together." She laughed, and Sam shivered.

"So she dumped the guy and stuck with me."

"How long did it last?"

"Who said it's over?"

"Ahhh."

"Is that a problem? If I go on seeing her? I don't see her often."

"Does her daughter, Tina, know?"

"Oh God no, we were always very discrete. It's much easier now Tina and I have left school, Tina is working and I have mostly been unemployed, so I can go visit her when I like."

"I see. If I ask you to stop seeing her, would you?"

"If you give me a job? Oh yes of course. Why, do you think it might be bad publicity for people to discover that I have sex with a middle aged woman?"

Sam thought the exact opposite, it would be huge! But he knew the media would crucify the lady, and her husband would probably kill her. Even so he couldn't stop picturing Stephanie and this older woman making love. All this time he had been sitting with his cock out, hidden under the desk, and had been secretly rubbing it. Now he realized, correctly, that he wasn't dealing with a blonde bimbo, and suspected, correctly, that Stephanie was probably aware of what he was doing. He almost put it away, but then she grinned and lent forward in her seat, giving him an eyeful of her big tits, and she grinned at him, and he realized that she didn't mind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.