Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

While the committee planned the upgraded version of Last Man Standing rules, and negotiated to buy or hire the village, the huge team of interviewers and trainers spread out across the country. They were continuing in the mistaken belief that although the competition would be titivating and rather naughty, no really extreme things would happen to the competitors who made it into the cage.

There was such a demand for trainers that the network called in volunteers, and even used some of the members of other families to help.

As one example, a girl called Stephanie had been selected as having exceptional promise but the rest of her family were pretty uninspiring. The network was contemplating cheating slightly and putting her in with a more impressive and well endowed family! But there were other ways of using a girl with Stephanie's talents and body. Nineteen years old, a blonde with huge breasts and a stunningly lovely innocent face, the selection panel had agreed that she should be used in the program one way or another. For the moment she had been assigned to training.

So it was that one evening a car pulled up outside the house of another family vying to join the game. Inside the car, one of the network managers sat with this sexy young girl looking almost slutty in a tight dress with mini-skirt and low cut top. "So, Stephanie, you understand the rules? You mustn't let these people know that you are from one of the competing families. Officially you are just one of the network staff. It's just that, frankly, we are running out of staff members to do all the training, and it's sensible anyway to do some of the training by mixing future competitors. But at this stage we don't want that to be public knowledge okay? If you tell anyone, your family won't be selected for the game."

Stephanie nodded and assured him that she understood. She was sure that her parents and her brother were deadshits, and she had been surprised to hear more from the network after their first family interview. She had been dressing to go out to a party when this man phoned and told her the network wanted her for the evening. "So what do I have to do?"

"I will explain in a moment. First, let me brief you this family. Let's see. Husband and wife recently married, five kids. Amazing how many families think they can win just by weight of numbers. Two boys three girls. Husband much older than the wife, who is mother to all but the oldest child, a boy. Your job tonight is to demonstrate to the females how to seduce men and make them ejaculate without touching them. Except as we discussed right at the start; because these guys are not horny after weeks in the cage, we allow you extra scope. If you haven't worked your magic after half an hour I will let you touch the boys. If any are left after another fifteen minutes, then you can use your mouth. But the network manager suggests that where there are more girls than boys, as with this family, it would make great television for girls to team up and work together seducing the boys."

Stephanie wasn't quite sure what he meant, and asked.

"Have you ever had sex with another girl, Stephanie?" The man knew that she had, because she had admitted to it during her very first interview. That was another reason why she had been selected to join the training staff. Stephanie blushed and admitted that, yes, she had, when she was at school, with an older girl. Actually the network was finding it quite remarkable how many girls admitted to playing with other girls. Boys admitted to mutual masturbation with boys, but not serious relationships. Quite a few of the women admitted to having been in love, at one time or another, with another woman. The network was trying to decide how to take advantage of that.

"Well, just as that girl seduced you, now it will be your job to seduce the girls in this family. All of them, including the mother, in front of the males. We think that should be enough to blow the minds, and more, of most men. You game for that?"

Stephanie grinned and said she would love to give it a try. Actually she had enjoyed her time with the other girl at school, and had wept when the girl moved away. The only reason Stephanie hadn't continued playing with girls wss because she hadn't found a girl willing to play. Now she was being offered four girls!

"Okay let's go in." He rang the doorbell.

Inside, as expected, they found three naked males and four females in undies. None of the males had an erection until Stephanie appeared. Obviously the policy of making families stay undressed was working, perhaps too well.

The man from the network introduced himself and Stephanie, and explained that this was just part of their training in preparation for final selection of the families to be allowed into the cage. He invited Stephanie to start, and went to sit at the back of the room, behind one of the sofas, where he could watch her and masturbate without the family members noticing what he was doing.

Stephanie took a seat in front of them, deliberately sitting with her knees apart so everyone could see that she wasn't wearing knickers.

"Hello ladies, my task today is to teach you all how to seduce men, without touching them. Your role in the cage will be to try to get men of other teams to ejaculate, and today the challenge is to try to make the two males sitting here cum without touching them." She sat still for a few moments, enjoying the sight of three cocks coming to rapid attention.

"Well well, look at that! We can all see that your men are already getting interested, and I must say they have very fine cocks. Now guys you need to remember that the main part of the competition will be after the guys have already spent weeks in the company of naked or semi naked women, without being allowed to cum, so they will all be pretty primed. I'm going to start by inducing that state by a little hand work. Move apart slightly you two boys, so I can sit between you. Gather round, ladies, and watch. Try to judge how the men are doing, and let me know if you think any of them is about to spunk."

She squeezed in between the two boys, and took a cock in each hand. "Please, guys, don't spunk yet, not 'til I have taken my dress off, it's so hard to wash out. Tell me if you want me to stop." Then she winked at the dad, and told him to come and stand close in front of her. She bent forward and told him to put his cock in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.