Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

When the team returned they had already learnt a lot about the village. But first they wanted to know how Sandra was feeling. She kept her head down as she said, "it's okay, but I really would like to be released." People looked at Sam, but he just smiled and checked his watch.

There was a discussion about how long girls in the village could be made to stand in the pillory, and it was decided that Sandra should try them for a bit longer, to give the team guidance in planning pillory time in the village. Finally Sam asked them what they had achieved in their researches.

"There are sixteen habitable houses. There is also a public house, an 'Ale House' they called it back then, there is a small one-classroom school, a little church with a graveyard, a village shop, a stable and blacksmiths, and other buildings."

"Well, that sets the number of families we need in the competition then, sixteen." They had been toying with between ten and twenty families up till now, so sixteen was just fine.

"Can I suggest that instead of putting complete families into each house, we put the parents in one house and the kids in another?" This brought smiles and claps of approval.

"Maybe the husband in one house, his wife in another, their kids in a third? So each husband has someone else's wife."

The legal man commented, "That's good, but I suggest boys in the third house and their sisters in yet another? If we put the boys in a different house to their sisters that overcomes the problems I have been dreading about incest."

Everyone loved that idea, the families being split up, shared around, all the time, perhaps being moved around every week or so. Lots of scope for sexual tension.

Debbie spoke now, "Actually that's a nice idea, because none of the houses is a full normal modern type house. They are replicas of small cottages in a poor village in the middle ages, and anyway in those days kids all shared bedrooms. So almost all the houses only have two bedrooms."

"Oh my god," someone said.

That got everyone thinking; all the families were required to have two kids, and many had quite a lot more. So there would be maybe forty kids, a lot of quite crowded shared bedrooms. Shared beds, even. Great television! But yes, definitely a good plan to keep brothers and sisters separated, at least at night. Everyone was now realizing that nights could be a major part of the program, with boys and girls from different families sleeping together.

"Perhaps we should use night vision cameras, so the kids aren't too shy."

"Infra red cameras, pick up where the heat is," someone laughed.

"Of course as males get eliminated there will be fewer of them, fewer husbands, and fewer boys. But just as many females. How do we cope with that?"

"That's a delicious prospect. We must ensure some of the girls like girls!"

One of the guys who had been studying the interview reports responded that they already knew several volunteers had experience of that. Everyone agreed that would provide lots of viewer interest. "Especially with the infra red cameras looking for hot spots!" Loud laughter, while Debbie and Annabelle blushed.

But although these other things were important, nobody could ignore Sandra for long. On being asked, she again asked if she could be released, but as she wasn't demanding it everyone reckoned she should serve a little longer. As part of the corporate research program.

"How do we decide who goes in the pillory, and when? What sort of crimes would earn that sort of punishment?"

"What if nobody breaks any of the rules for days? We would look pretty silly with the things standing there empty all the time, after making a big thing about them beforehand."

There was a pause while people thought over that one.

"Here's a suggestion. Let's say that when any guy gets evicted the rest of his family take it in turns to stand in the pillory until another guy is evicted." That stopped all the talk. For nearly a minute there was total silence, then someone started clapping and everyone joined in. Great television!

"So from the moment the first guy is evicted we will ALWAYS have someone in the pillory, the wife swapping with the daughters, and any other males left in, husband or sons."

"Should we also have stocks, like Debbie described, with the girl or guy sitting on the ground?"

"Oh yes, so when a male is evicted the rest of the family could be in stocks for the day, sitting around the one in the pillory, and changing places with the pillory say every hour. Sort of a family punishment for letting one of their men spunk. Sandra, how do you think an hour in the pillory would go?"

"Hellish, but survivable," moaned Sandra, who was finding this 'punishment' uncomfortable but also strangely arousing. The feel of her breasts hanging down, without the bra supporting them, was strangely erotic.

"We should have more than one pillory though. I'm sure we can find other reasons why girls or boys get put in them."

"Well, during warm days at least. Can't leave them out in the rain or dark."

"Could put some of the things under a sort of middle ages bus shelter."

"I think pillories were always out in the open."

"What's the weather likely to be at that place in say three months time?"

Debbie checked her downloaded data, and responded that it should be warm, even hot. "Might be a problem with sunburn if anyone spends too much time out of doors."

"Have boys put sunscreen on the girls, and vice versa. Especially for those in the pillory."

Everyone looked at Sandra, and fantasized about being 'required' to keep applying sunscreen to her.

"It's in the family's interest to avoid sunburn so we can have brothers doing sisters and sisters doing brothers. That's not incest."

"By 'doing' I presume you mean just putting sunscreen on each other?"

"Yeah, while the girl is in the pillory, her brother or dad can put sunscreen on her, all over." Everyone was looking at Sandra again, imagining it. Sandra squirmed, also imagining it. She was particularly imagining the hands going under, massaging her breasts, even though they weren't exposed to the sun.

"Just might get a few ejaculations out of that," one of the men muttered. "Don't want to eliminate all the guys too quickly."

"Why don't we give the guys a second chance. Instead of it being one spunk and out, how about one spunk and they go in the pillory, and they only get eliminated for a second spunk."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.