Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Another family similarly vying for a place in the cage were the Kellys. Actually the parents, Alex and Carol, were only recently married. Three of the children, all boys, belonged to Alex, and two, a girl and a boy, to his new wife. Alex had applied to compete because he reckoned that with five males, they surely had a great chance for one of them to be Last Man Standing. His other motivation was that he lusted after the oldest child, Carol's daughter Rebecca, and hoped he would get to see more of her in the cage than she allowed him to see in the house.

When told that Alex had put in the application, Rebecca was dubious. But on reflection she thought it could be fun, she saw it as a chance to humiliate her three horrible step-brothers. But after undergoing the interview and initial training, she wasn't so sure it had been a good idea.

Rebecca's interview had gone very well. At 21, she was at the upper acceptable age for the children in competing families, but she was so stunningly beautiful that the interviewer had put her forward as a 'must have', convinced that audiences around the world would sit up all night hoping to see her performing sexually enticing acts in her undies. They also thought there would be little chance of the average guy being immune to her attractions, if she could be taught how to use them effectively.

Actually the interviewer had been so impressed with her that he didn't think she needed much improvement at all, but was hopeful that she might be assigned to him for training so put her down as 'definitely needs some serious lessons in how to tease guys'. He also recorded that she was 'perhaps too interested in girls, and needs to be oriented towards the guys in the cage, but her obvious lesbian talents could be useful to liven up the show.'

Rebecca had enjoyed the interview, recognizing the lust and near-adulation in the interviewing guy's eyes as he asked her to describe all her past sexual experiences. She told him about her quite lengthy relationship with an older woman in her first year at college, and the way she described it made his toes curl!

Rebecca actually wasn't lesbian, she was just fairly highly sexed and rather submissive by nature, and just didn't hit it off with any of the guys at college who asked her out. The woman had recognized those features of her character, and sensed her loneliness, and had taken considerable advantage of her.

Rebecca had enjoyed the obvious effect the story of that relationship had on the guy. She could see his cock throbbing! He had finished the interview, as a lot of the male interviewers did, by inviting Rebecca to show how much she wanted to be in the competition. For just a moment Rebecca didn't understand what he was getting at, and when she realized she wasn't sure it was going to be worth it, but she knew Alex would be furious if she was the cause of the family failing. So she went to the guy and knelt before him and used her mouth. Actually while not lesbian, Rebecca had long ago decided the best way to enjoy giving a guy a blow job was to pretend it was a cunt, and a large clitoris, that she was working on. This guy, like most men Rebecca had been with, didn't take long to finish.

The family had gone home with high hopes, Carol and the boys all confident that their interviews also had gone well. Alex blustered, not wanting to admit how easily the two women interviewing him had made him ejaculate. With his wife, he could last well, which was why he had entered, and it was humiliating to have failed so devastatingly in front of these two strangers. He would never forget the older interviewing lady's words. "Never mind, you aren't the only man to suffer from premature ejaculation. I am sure the training team will be able to help you over that."

So the family waited to hear from the network to find out how they had done, and whether they would be going forward for the final selections. A few days later a man and a woman from the network arrived to progress their application.

Rebecca was shocked by the instructions she received during the first training visit by the network trainers to her home, which made her go much further than she had intended. She found herself and her mother standing in their undies facing her step dad, her brother, and those beastly three step brothers, all five of them naked and rampantly erect. None was even glancing at her mother.

When the trainers explained what was going to be required of her, she nearly chickened out and refused to continue, but by now all her friends at uni knew that she and her family were in the short list for Last Man Standing, and it would be just too humiliating to back out now. The man was calmly explaining how over the weeks ahead Rebecca would have to take a very active part in teaching the four boys, and her step dad, and she cringed at the thought, but what could she do! Her job would be to teach them how to resist spunking while being teased and even touched by an attractive young woman, and she guessed that she would be more useful in that role than her mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.