Last Man Standing
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

The Williams family sat silently for some minutes after Harry and Belinda left. Mike was the first to speak. "I think we need to have a family conference. First thing is, do we want to go ahead with this? Or is it all getting a bit too much? Who is for continuing?"

Mandy, Jeff and Jenny said yes eagerly, and everyone now looked at Sally. She thought about it for a moment then nodded. She spoke softly, thinking about it, and also thinking about Harry, as she talked. "Yes, everyone, I think we should. But no half measures. If we are going to do this, we need to do it seriously. We won't get where we need to be by training for a few minutes a day, it needs to be continuous. All the time we are at home we will need to be working at it. Do we all agree?" Everyone nodded. Then Sally stood up and said "I guess I had better go and put some clothes on. Mandy, make everyone a nice cup of tea."

Mike watched his wife walk away, she really was a very attractive woman still, he loved her firm breasts and even firmer bottom, and it was exciting having her walking around naked. He was sad that she had decided to get dressed. He wondered exactly what Harry had done with her upstairs, and hoped that the training she was receiving would indeed re-spark her sexual interests. Then he glanced to the side and saw his youngest daughter, Jenny, who was leaning against Jeff and whispering to him, and Jeff was blushing and giggling. He realized they were both looking at his crotch, where his erection had formed again. He grinned self-consciously back at them.

When Sally returned she was wearing a lacy bra and panties. The girls giggled, and Jeff panted! "Harry says I have to buy sexier undies. He has even given me a charge card so the network will pay for them! He says you will need some too, Mandy. We will go shopping later."

"What about me?" cried Jenny.

"Well yes I suppose you too," Sally said, grinning at her youngest. Jenny perked up.

"Mike, they said I might be required to go away for training, is that okay? You won't be jealous or anything? Will you all be able to look after yourselves without me here?"

Mike nodded, and said "No darling I agree, we have to be really committed to this, no messing about, no guilt, no jealousy, everyone working together for the good of the family. Girls, Jeff, do you all agree?"

When all signaled their enthusiasm to try hard, Mike took over the discussion. "Okay let's look at this. We need to run proper little exercises, competitions even, so we can plot our progress. Obviously the most important thing is that Jeff and I have to aim to be the Last Man Standing, so you girls must focus on helping us achieve that. Mandy, Jenny, what you did with us earlier, we will need to do a lot of, and you must try to make us cum, and we must resist, and we will plot the time it takes you to make us cum. Hopefully we will improve with practice. All three girls will have to take turns with Jeff and me, perhaps in front of all the rest of the family to sort of equate to the spectators when we are in the cage, competing against the clock. The girls get points for making us cum quickly, we get points the longer we last. Everyone okay with that?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.