Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Next morning it was show and tell time at Jenny's school. All her class knew that the Williams family had entered the Last Man Standing competition and that Jenny had been given the afternoon off yesterday so she could attend the first interview. And now her teacher wanted Jenny to tell the class what had happened!

Normally Jenny enjoyed show and tell, a chance to be the center of attention for a few minutes, but this time she wasn't looking forward to it, there was just too much about yesterday that had been confusing and embarrassing, and she still hadn't really got her head around it all. She wished she could be allowed more time to think about it before having to tell her friends. But Jenny's teacher Ben was insistent and she had no choice but to go up to the front of the class and turn to face them all, their faces eager and excited, and – oh god, she couldn't do it!

It had all sounded so exciting when the family, and her friends, had talked about it before, but the interview had been much more demanding than she had expected. Since she had grown up, Jenny had never even been naked in front of a man before. But yesterday the first thing the man had said was, "Please undress."

What she didn't know was that some of the interviewers were bending the rules, a lot, especially with younger and more gullible girls like Jenny. All the interviewers had firm instructions to put female candidate at ease first, by asking the questions that they needed answers to before inviting the girl to take her clothes off. Their instructions even included allowing the girl not to undress if she found it too distressing. But Jenny's interviewer had fallen in love with her sweet embarrassed innocence as soon as she walked in his door, and had decided to break those rules.

"Hello honey please take your clothes off then sit in that chair," he had said, leaving Jenny gasping but too scared to refuse. Jenny didn't think she could possibly admit to that in front of the whole class.

Ben could see that Jenny was embarrassed and flustered, so he asked her if she would like to let someone else do show and tell first, and she said yes please. She was allowed to go sit down again while one of the boys told everyone about his pet hamster. He showed some photographs he had taken of it in its cage, and running round his bedroom. Then it was Jenny's turn again and this time Ben insisted.

She tried to get it all out in the open in one quick rushed sentence. "I went into this room and there was a guy there and he told me to take my clothes off and I did and then he asked me lots of questions."

There was a gasp from the class, and a soft moan from Ben. Unseen by the class, Ben's cock was rock hard as he imagined telling the lovely Jenny to do that! He almost allowed her to continue, standing looking cute at the front of the class, her hands behind her back. But then he realized the opportunity this presented him.

"Well, Jenny, this is Show, as well as Tell. Perhaps you had better show us." He took a chair from the corner and put it in the front of the class. Would she obey? Or would she run screaming to the headmistress?

Everyone was watching Jenny as she squirmed with embarrassment. "Do I have to, sir?"

"From what I hear, the competitors are going to have to get used to this sort of thing, so you might as well start now."

"Yes sir," she muttered uncertainly, and started to undress. Ben, determined to get the best possible view, made a girl sitting at the front of the class give up her seat and go sit in Jenny's place near the back, and he sat down right in front of Jenny as she removed her clothes.

"There, now you can pretend that I am the guy interviewing you."

When she was naked, she sat in the chair right in front of Ben, so close that if Ben had lent over the desk and reached out, he could have touched her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.