Some Like It Boring - Cover

Some Like It Boring

Copyright© 2010 by Andi Flynn

Chapter 3: The Harder Sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Harder Sex - Inexperienced housewife Linley saved herself until marriage only to find out her husband knows as much about good sex as she does about football. A secret desire, her husband's out of town trip, and a new neighbor just out of the joint all equal a very interesting situation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Linley turned the water on so that the shiny beads were sprinkling down on her bare breasts. She soaped her rag up and started scrubbing between her legs to sufficiently rid herself of all Lucas-related fluids. Touching herself down there felt so amazingly good she decided to hang around and see what happened. She started by slowly circling her clit with her index finger, very gently so as not to over stimulate. Anytime Davis touched her there he rubbed ferociously like he was trying to start a fire with two sticks. Men just don't fucking get it sometimes, it's not a launch button it's a clit. It requires a gentle touch and a patient hand. Busy rubbing herself happily Linley noticed the cool air on her back which was surprising because the shower door had been closed. She looked over her shoulder to see an unclothed Lucas standing at the door of her shower. Before she could scream he covered her mouth with his hand and pulled her naked body out of the shower.

"Shhhh Mami, don't fight it ... I saw it in your eyes." He whispered.

He removed his hand from her mouth and even though she was sure she would scream for some reason she kept quiet. She was afraid but at the same time very much enthused with the moment. This was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to her.

He threw her roughly down on the bed and spread his body on top of her, gently tracing the features of her face with his fingertips.

"I see you..." he breathed to her "Every morning get the paper, every afternoon water the flowers, every night take out the trash. You always look so sad and I just want to make you happy."

Linley felt a tear roll down her cheek and she uttered "I just want to be happy, so bad."

She looked into his hazel eyes and realized she'd never felt safer or more in danger at any time during her life. And she loved it. He pulled her mouth open and jammed his onto it, shoving his tongue deep into her throat. At the same time he parted her legs and shoved one long finger deep into her soaked pussy and wiggled it back and forth until a heavy moan parted her lips.

"Oh God, what did you do to me, Oh GOD!" she screamed! One finger inside her and this man almost made her cum all over his hand. He pushed her head back onto the pillow and hungrily kissed her breasts and her belly until his head reached her cunt. She put her hands on his head to try and stop him, afraid because no man had ever tasted her before but he rose up angrily and forced her hands behind her head.

"Don't fucking move..." he said harshly, and even though his tone was biting the anger turned her on in ways she had never imagined.

He dove into her pussy with his big juicy lips and carefully caressing tongue. He gently licked and massaged her clit with his tongue while he moved his fingers inside of her to the same rhythm. He pulled her clit into his mouth and began suckling on it while he finger fucked her cunt so hard she was sure it would leave bruises. Her body rocked back and forth over his hand and his head as she felt a heated fire building in her belly. He pushed his pinky finger roughly into her tight virgin asshole and swirled his tongue around her clit until she finally exploded. She screamed louder than she even knew possible, so loud that she was sure Peggy from a few doors down would definitely hear but she didn't even care. Her body heaved from excitement and exhaustion as he lay between her legs lapping up her warm cum and kissing her thighs softly.

"We're not finished." He huffed and grabbed her roughly by the hips. He flipped her over in one quick motion so she was lying on her stomach with her ass in the air. He reached down and gave her asshole a quick lick before parted her pussy lips again with his fingers. This time she could feel him pressing something against the opening of her cunt, something she was sure must have been his cock except she didn't think they came in that size. She looked over her shoulder to see him rubbing his huge, uncut dick against her ass. Another groan escaped her lips, his dick hadn't even grazed the surface of her pussy but already she could feel it's massive power. He pushed her head down into the pillow again and sharply squeezed her ass cheeks.

"I'm going to fuck you now Mami, are you okay with that?" he asked sincerely.

For reasons unknown to her she said "No," even though she wanted to say yes. It just seemed more fun to say no.

"Mmm," he sighed and said "Too bad," as he pulled open her pussy lips one more time. She could feel the friction from his cock as he pushed inside of her. In all her years she had never imagined a dick could feel this damn good. For a moment she thought he had gone all the way in but then realized he was only halfway there. By the time he was balls deep in her cunt Linley swore she could feel this man's cock in her stomach.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.