It Started in the Bushes
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by StangStar06

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Her husband left her, what else could she do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   BBW   Slow  

"Holy shit," said Blondie-blond looking at me.

"He just showed up out of the blue like that?" she asked.

I could tell that something about this situation had struck a chord with her. Perhaps there was some similarity between what I'd just told her and her own life.

"I got up and just pushed past him," I told her as I resumed my story.

I needed to get out of the house and find Darryl. I actually just left Ed, there in our house. I was so upset that I couldn't think. The one thing going through my mind was "find Darryl." I got into Darryl's Mustang and just floored it. The car left a trail of rubber and startled onlookers in its wake. I had to calm down because this was a residential neighborhood and the posted speed limit was only 25 mph and I was doing close to 80 in a heartbeat. I backed off on the gas and headed for the park.

Why had that asshole come back into my life? He just ran off and left me with all of the bills, and all of the responsibility. He ran off and left me alone with our daughter away at school. Why was he back now?

I was the one who sucked all of the fun out of his life. Why did he want to get back with me? I didn't want him back in my life. The life we'd had was over, and to be truthful it hadn't been good for years. I'd stuck with it, because that's what responsible people do. When you promised to love, honor, and obey, for richer and for poorer, for better and for worse, some people take it seriously. I was one of the people who did.

But when he walked out on me, for his grade-school goddess, who was younger than our daughter, he freed me from those vows. And now when I was happy, truly fulfilled, and happy for the first time in my gad damned life, he had to come back and try to fuck it up.

A part of me thought that he probably could, and would do just that too. Fuck up my happiness. He already had me thinking about what I'd been doing and feeling for the past few months. I had been living in sin, with a man who wasn't my husband. I'd felt like Darryl was my husband, but legally he wasn't and never could be, until my divorce from Ed was final. So legally, I was just a cheating whore, no matter how you sliced it.

I was fucking a man who I was not married to, and doing things that I would never let Ed even contemplate. Darryl had been in every orifice in my body, in every way humanly possible, and some that weren't and I just loved it.

I had been begging him to put a baby in me, and we were trying to make it happen. I had flashes sometimes of us just fucking like bunnies until he came in me and on me, and I just thought that was the way my life was supposed to be, and now it was all fucked up. Ed was back to suck the fun out of me, and my guilt had started the process.

I could hear people already saying "There's Alana, what a whore; she took up with some guy while her husband was gone, and he was just fucking her silly, every night."

The Mustang screamed into the parking lot, only the four piston Brembo brakes preventing an accident between the car's low slung front bumper and the curb. I jumped out and started desperately looking for Darryl. I was a 42 year old woman, acting like a little girl who skinned her knee, trying to find her daddy.

Then I saw them running towards me, and I ran to him and he just hugged me.

"What's wrong Al?" he asked.

The rest of the guys kept running, so we had a little bit of privacy.

"Ed is back," I said crying.

I could feel Darryl stiffen slightly, but he kept hugging me. In fact he pulled me even closer, which made me feel really good. He brushed my tears away and looked into my eyes.

"This is good," he said.

"How can that asshole trying to get back into my life be good?" I asked.

"You filed for a divorce from him, before we ever met," he said.

"On the grounds of abandonment," he continued.

"Things like that can sometimes take a long time to get through the courts," he continued.

"How would the judge know that you hadn't had someone kidnap him or try to kill him so you could have an affair?" he asked.

"This way, he's back, he can have his say, sign the divorce papers, and we can move on," he said.

"Or you could decide after all that you'd be happier with him," he said quietly.

"You do have 24 years of history together, and a child," he said.

"Versus, our few months together," he continued.

I looked at the ground and pulled away from him.

"I did feel something when I saw him at the door," I said quietly.

"It was a mixture of feelings and it got stronger, the more I was around him," I said pretending to cry.

"I can understand that," he said quietly, "You need to have time to figure out your feelings."

"No I don't dumb ass," I said smiling at him.

"I did feel a mixture of things, but it was a mixture of revulsion and nausea," I snapped.

"There's a bigger chance of donkey's flying out of my ass, than me choosing him over you, so don't even start getting quiet on me," I snapped

"Did you get a number, or a place to reach him at?" asked Darryl.

"Nope, I just ran out of the house to come and find you," I said.

As we walked back to the parking lot, he had his arm around my waist and nothing could harm me, or so I thought.

"Maybe I'd better drive," he said, looking at the way I had parked the car.

"I was upset," I protested.

"Uh huh," he said, "I can see that."

"Very upset," I said.

"Al, these yellow lines," he began, "you're supposed to park the car between them."

"I know that Darryl," I said, "but I was upset."

He opened the door for me, and the hand he had around my waist slid down and squeezed my butt as I got into the car.

"Sorry," he said grinning "that was an accident."

"I'll bet," I smirked.

He came around, and got into the seat beside me, and put the key into the ignition.

"This is on purpose," he said, as he kissed me, and everything was OK again.

That's how my life went. I knew that even after only a few months, there were no questions, Darryl loved me, and everything else would just work out.

"Al why were you upset?" he asked.

"Because I didn't want him to fuck up my life," I said.

"I was miserable after he left, but I was actually more miserable when he was here," I said.

"I don't want to go back to that, I love our life," I said seriously.

"My deadbeat husband is not going to ruin that," I said.

"Exactly," he said, "You are a grown woman; you get to decide how your life works."

We got home and I was in a happier mood, still apprehensive but happier.

We had our little meal together and went to bed. That was the way we did Sundays. Darryl ran a crazy amount of miles, then we came home and we took a nap together.

Our naps usually either began or ended with sex, but I wasn't complaining. I couldn't complain since I was often the one who started it. Sometimes

while he slept I'd explore places in the house that I'd never seen. We kept no secrets from each other that I knew about. He wasn't one of those people who hid things.

That Sunday, however was different because I found out that he had been keeping a secret from me. In a way I wish I hadn't found it, because I robbed myself of a major surprise.

I was looking through his brief case; don't ask me why, there was never anything in it except for his iPad or some papers, but I did anyway. Women are always going through their men's things. It's one of those ownership and territory marking things. Anyway that was when I found the box from the jewelry store. It could be ear rings I thought since the box was too small to be anything else.

I called Pam, and then added Emily to the call.

"Why are you missing out on your early Sunday afternoon fuck, to talk to us?" asked Emily.

"Emily really isn't jealous," said Pam. Her voice dripped with sarcasm, "I know she sounds like it, but she isn't."

"Anyway here's my problem," I told them "Darryl was going for 24 miles this morning."

"He only finished 22, but he's asleep," I said.

"Just fucked him into exhaustion again huh?" said Emily.

"Shut up, Em," I said, "Ed showed up, he's back in town."

"I guess little miss hot pants threw him over and he's trying to come back," I said.

"I get it," said Emily, "I'll do it."

"Do what?" asked Pam.

"Em, what the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"With your husband back in town, you've got to find a way to break the news to Darryl gently," said Emily, "because he's been really good to you."

"Besides that, you probably need someone to take him off your hands, and help him get over you," she said, "I'll do it."

"Shut up Emily," I said, my voice sounded far more harshly than I'd intended.

"Em don't you have a husband already?" asked Pam.

"Anyway, he's asleep and I was going through his stuff," I began.

"And you found his porn!" said Emily excitedly.

"Why would he need porn, he has Alana," said Pam.

"For his really kinky, freaky stuff," said Emily in a bubbly voice.

"Like I said, he has Alana," deadpanned Pam, "you should hear about some of the stuff they do."

"Oh yeah, before they even dated she was giving him blow jobs in the bushes in a public park," said Emily.

"Can we talk about something serious here," I interjected.

"I was being serious," said Pam, "you're worse than a whore when it comes to that man, you don't say no at all."

"Now who's jealous," snapped Emily.

"Anyway," I said loudly, "I was looking through his stuff and I found it."

"Found what?" asked Pam

"His porn, don't you remember," said Emily exasperatedly, "Pam try to keep up!"

"I found a fucking jewelry box," I snapped.

"Should I open it?" I asked.

"Do you think it's for you?" asked Emily

"It had fucking better be," I snapped.

"It could be ear rings," I said

"What's he doing right now?" asked Pam

"He's taking a nap," I said, "he needs to rest up."

"From running all those miles; who wouldn't?" said Pam.

"Uhm, he's resting up for what comes later," I said.

"What's that?" asked Emily; she stopped as she realized what we were talking about.

"If you open it, won't you ruin his surprise?" asked Pam

"It's killing me not to," I said.

"Under no circumstance should you open that box, before I get there," said Pam.

"I'm coming too," said Emily, then they hung up.

10 minutes later the 3 of us were staring at the box. We hadn't opened it but we knew we were going to. We'd finally decided that Pam should open the box, and if it was just a nice pair of earrings or a little trinket, she'd just take note of it and not tell me what it was. That way I wouldn't have to actually see it, so we'd preserve my reaction, so Darryl could still have his moment to surprise me. On the other hand if it was an awful God ugly piece of crap, I'd be prepared and could react nicely, to save him embarrassment. So we were really only doing this for Darryl.

Pam turned away from us and slowly peered into the box. We'd picked Pam because she was calm and serious.

"Holy fuck!" she screamed and snapped the box closed. She turned back to us and just stared straight ahead.Then she put the box back in the bag it came from and put the bag back in Darryl's briefcase. Her eyes were glazed and she couldn't stop smiling.

"Was it a pair of ear rings?" asked Emily.

Pam shook her head no, and I dove for the briefcase.

Inside the box was a big ass diamond engagement- ring. It had a circle of small emeralds around it. At first I thought they were to match my eyes, until I read the card.

The card read, "In the middle of the bushes, I found a diamond, marry me Alana."

I almost fainted. I wanted to laugh hysterically like an idiot, and cry like a baby at the same time. I wanted to jump on Darryl and fuck the living shit out of him until we were to tired and too raw to move; but I always wanted to do that. I shooed my friends out of the house and went to lie down with Darryl. I often just watched him sleep, and cuddled up with him while he recovered from some retarded workout. He was probably the nicest most compassionate person I'd ever met, and I loved him with all of my heart, but he did snore. When he slept it sounded like a fucking train was rattling through our room. He had one of those breath rite strips over his nose right now and it did seem to be working. The light tan color of the strip contrasted with the caramel brown color of his skin. I was dying to wake him up, but afraid at the same time, that I wouldn't be able to convincingly act like I didn't know about the ring.

I started to pull open the legs of his shorts as he slept. I spooned behind him and started stroking his legs. Then my cell phone rang and pulled me out of it.

I stepped out of the room to avoid waking Darryl and answered the phone.

"Hello," I hissed, angrily into the handset. I was horny and pissed and someone would pay for this.

"Mom, are you out of your fucking mind," said Donna.

"Oh, hi Donna," I said. "How much do you need?"

"Mom, Dad called me," she said.

"He's upset because he said he followed you to the park, and you're living with some black guy," she said.

"Did he tell you that he ran out on me with his secretary, who is younger than you are?" I asked.

"Donna for the past 9 months, I haven't heard from your father, or you for that matter," I said "unless you needed something."

"You didn't come home at all this summer," I reminded her.

"You just asked for money for some summer Oceanology program," I said.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to worry you, and you have your own life now," I said.

"Your father just left," I snapped.

"I spent a lot of time alone and depressed and unhappy," I said.

"Then I met someone," I continued.

"Someone who treats me the way your father should have, but never did," I said.

"Donna, do you remember how things were between me and your dad?" I asked.

"Well things weren't great," she said, "but I never thought you'd break up."

"Well after 24 years and a child, he didn't even have the decency to tell me to my face," I said.

"He just left me a note on the kitchen table," I said.

"And now, when I'm happier than I've ever been; he wants to come back,"

"Donna, I love you, but that part of my life is over," I said.

"I don't want your father back, in any way, shape or form," I said.

"Whenever you come home, you're welcome to come and stay with Darryl and me," I said.

"Our house is bigger and nicer and there's plenty of room, he's looking forward to meeting you too," I said.

"But this is something I need for me, so if you're coming and bringing any negativity about my situation with you," I said.

"Just stay at school," I told her.

I could tell she was a little shocked. I was sure her father hadn't told her any of that. It was important to me that she made her own decisions about everything and wasn't just led along by Ed's bullshit.

"Mom, I'll be home tomorrow," she said.

"I'll pick you up at the airport" I said. "Donna, I need your father's telephone number."

Donna gave me Ed's number and I relayed it to my lawyer, so we could set up a meeting and take care of this situation once and for all.

The next morning we met at my lawyer's office. When Ben led us into his office, Darryl waited outside for support.

"You should really be represented by an attorney," said Ben to Ed.

"Why do I need a lawyer or anyone else, if all I want is to speak to my wife?" asked Ed

"Because I'm not your fucking wife," I snapped.

"Alana, please calm down," said Ben.

"What's he doing to you?" asked Ed.

"What's who doing to me?" I asked.

"The ni ... black guy," said Ed.

"How did he steal you away from me?" he asked.

"Did he get you strung out on dope?" he asked.

"No, but I'm wondering whether or not, you are," I said.

Even Ben laughed at that, but Ed just looked around as if he didn't get the joke.

"What I'm here for," he started, "Is to get my wife back, and to see if my marriage can be saved."

"I know it was wrong to leave you, Alana," said Ed," But baby I'm back now, and I'm all yours."

Ed smiled at me; I looked at that scruffy assed beard, the things stuck in his teeth and smelled his BO."

That was when I started laughing, and I couldn't stop.

"Ed," I said "stop pretending, I filed for divorce months ago when you walked out that door with your teenaged secretary."

"May I read something to you?" I asked

"What our wedding vows?" he asked.

"Alana, Our marriage has sucked the life out of me. I find that I no longer recognize the man I've become because of it. Being married to you has made me old before my time. I'm trapped in a house where I don't want to be, working at a job I don't enjoy. I no longer respond to or recognize jokes because even my sense of humor is gone."

"I have no reason to look forward to coming home at night because you do nothing to either encourage or enhance our relationship. I'm not a very fun person and I want to be. Look at this as a chance for us to both find some kind of happiness. I've found mine with Stephanie, I hope you someday find someone who wants the kind of life you have."

"I'm leaving everything to you except for the cash in the savings account which I think is a fair split."

"Signed Ed" I read.

"That was the note you left when you snuck off in the middle of the night Ed," I said

"It was also what we used to get the judge to give us the decree of divorce," said Ben.

In less than 2 weeks her divorce will be final.

"Oh shit," I yelled "No wonder."

I was thinking about my engagement ring that I didn't have yet.

Both Ben and Ed looked at me as if I was crazy. I just smiled.

"Well what if I agree to go to counseling to work out our differences?" snapped Ed.

"I don't think that letting some egghead root around in my mind is the answer, but if that's what you need, I'll do it," he smirked.

"Besides Alana," he whined,"I'm suffering here."

"I keep seeing everyone I know laughing at me, because you're cheating on me," he said.

"Don't you care about all of the humiliation your affair is costing me?" he asked.

"No," I said firmly.

"It's not an affair, Ed," I said, "While you were gone, I found someone else, just like you told me to."

"So I had a fling, you had a fling, we're even," said Ed.

"You had a fling, I fell in love." I said.

"You had some kicks with a 20 year old child, and when it wasn't fun anymore, and you ran through our savings and couldn't get a job, she left you didn't she?" I asked.

"She left you for someone more fun didn't she?" I snapped. Ed just glared at me.

"Welcome to the club," I said.

"Meanwhile I had months of being depressed and wondering what I'd done wrong," I snapped.

"I had to find ways to pay our bills, and keep our daughter in school, while you were being a fun guy," I snapped getting angrier.

"Then I met someone who appreciates me, and loves me," I said.

"And I find real and true love, for the first time, in my life," I snapped

"And Mr. Fun wants me back," I said and then I paused to look at Ed...

"I find someone, not a person who is forced, as you put it, to stay in the house with me, a person who can't wait every day to wake up with me," I said.

"What were your words ED?" I asked

"I have someone who does, look forward to coming home to me every night," I snapped.

"Tell him Ben, when my business nearly failed, he didn't fucking bail on me, to go looking for "fun" like a God damned 2 year old, he rolled up his sleeves and took nearly all of the money he had saved and invested and worked for," I said

"Do you know what he did with it Ed?" I asked, "He didn't pull up stakes and go find himself some 20 year old Barbie to have fun with, he invested it in me, Ed," I said.

"He likes me, the way I am, he loves me; the way I am," I continued.

"And rather than dwelling on what doesn't work and the past, we work towards our future together," I said.

"Do you know how long it's been since someone could just smile at me and get me wet Ed?" I asked.

"Uh Alana, too much info," said Ben.

"Don't worry Ben, Ed doesn't remember, because it never happened with him," I snapped.

"I don't think I ever actually had sex, until 2 months ago," I snapped.

"Fuck you, bitch," yelled Ed, jumping up.

"That's something you won't ever do again," I said right back.

Darryl stuck his head in the door and asked "Is everything OK?"

After an uncomfortable few seconds, we all nodded and he closed the door back.

"OK Ed," I said, "In a nutshell, I'm pretty sure you came back to get some money."

"You aren't getting shit," I snapped.

"Darryl bought the business, from me and the building it's in," I said

"At the time I filed for divorce, my business was nearly bankrupt," I said.

"So you'd be eligible for half of nothing at that time," I snapped.

"You said I could have the house," I told him.

"Our mortgage was more than the house was worth," I told him.

"I just gave the house back to the bank, and Darryl and I live together in his house," I said.

"So again, you get nothing," I said.

"Actually you owe me, your share of all of Donna's expenses since you left, and your share of all the bills you left," I said.

"As my gift to you, I release you from the obligation," I said.

"It's been nice seeing you again," I said, "It makes me appreciate what I have, even more."

"Ed," I said smiling at him, "Be a stranger."

I stood up and got ready to leave.

Ed looked at me, his eyes were barely slits.

"Someday he'll leave your fat ass, and then you'll be begging for me to come back," he said.

"I don't know if you've noticed," I said, "But my ass isn't nearly as fat, as it was."

"And he'd never leave this ass," I snapped, " because he loves it; and he gets it whenever he wants it."

Ed was so angry he was vibrating in his chair.

"I tried to make you see reason, but you're just too fucking stupid," he snapped.

"They don't want us" he said and he was so angry he shook

"Stephanie, your little boy-toy, they don't want us Alana, he'll leave you like she left me, and then you'll be alone," he said, and he left the room.

"Why the hell does everyone think Darryl is younger then I am?" I asked Ben.

The tension in the room was gone, I felt much better. I thanked Ben again and went into the outer office and ran into Darryl's waiting arms.

"One down one to go," I said, "And this one should be easier."

"This one will be tougher for me though," said Darryl.

I could tell he was really nervous.

"Just, be yourself, Hon," I told him.

"Besides it's your house, if she acts crazy, we'll send her to a hotel," I said

"Alana," he said, letting me know that it was serious.

Most of the time, he just called me Al, when he used my full first name, he needed me to know something.

"It's not my house anymore, it's our house," he said.

"I think that it'd be nice if your daughter was a part of that," he said.

I took Darryl to work and walked him all the way up to his office. The fact that I didn't want to let go of him was only part of it. I also wanted to finally meet that secretary of his. Remembering what Ed had said had me less than trusting of secretaries in general.

From the second I looked at her, I knew that bitch had to go. She had the whole glasses and intelligence and killer slim little body thing going on. Her blouse was open so her lack of cleavage was visible. When I looked at her chest I could see her rib bones. I didn't see tits, but I saw red. That and 2 extremely pointy nipples that showed through her blouse. Those things were a safety hazard, and I didn't want her to jab Darryl with them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.