It Started in the Bushes - Cover

It Started in the Bushes

Copyright© 2010 by StangStar06

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her husband left her, what else could she do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   BBW   Slow  

Sunday morning came, and Darryl and I got into his beloved Mustang. My daughter was watching Ryan for us, so we didn't have the kids to worry about.

Darryl gave me a deep soul searing kiss, as we got to the park. It surprises me to this day, that even after all of this time, his touch excites me to the point where I just lose it.

"OK, let's go back home," I laughed.

He just kissed me again. I reluctantly broke the kiss, and started him out with a swat on that tight muscular butt.

"Don't forget your juice," I said knowing that he hated sports drinks.

There were times when he would just go out and run for hours, without drinking anything. He'd get dehydrated, and it would take him longer to recover, which cut into my sex life.

As I started to walk towards the play area, I saw Blondie-blond watching us. She was very likely studying the contrasts between us. I stopped back by the car, and retrieved a bottle from its miniscule trunk.

A few minutes later I joined Blondie-blond on the bench, and gave her the bottle.

"I got this for you yesterday at the wine tasting," I told her.

"It's supposed to be very good," I said, "Anyway I like it."

"Where did I leave off?" I asked

"Right after you left the restaurant," she said, "You talked, and it sounded like you got really heated up, and you made him take you home."

"Oh yeah," I laughed.

"So was that the first time you actually ... you know," she asked, as she squirmed on the bench.I could tell from the way she was sitting, that she'd probably spent the last 2 days expecting to hear about some hot sexual action. So I began telling her the story from where I left off.

I made Darryl take me home quickly, I was holding his hand, and running my fingers all over him, on the way too. I could see his erection through his pants, so I knew he wanted me badly. My greatest fear, was that he'd get really pissed at me, because I was sure that my dripping vagina would ruin the leather of his seats.

Then finally, he pulled into my driveway, and got out and opened my door, and walked me up to my porch. I took those uncomfortable shoes off, before I got out of the car. My hips had an extra sway in them as I walked in front of him. If he liked me so much, I wanted him to get a damned good view.

I had been waiting for this for over a month, and it was finally going to happen.

Darryl walked up behind me, and waited for me to open the door. I couldn't even get the fucking key in the lock, my hands were shaking so much. Every time he leaned against me, or inadvertently touched me, I swear sparks shot off of us. Finally he got the door open, and I stepped inside. He reached in and took my hand, shook it and said, "Goodnight Alana, should I call you tomorrow?"

I was shocked, I was pissed, I was frustrated, and I was confused all at the same time.

"I thought everything was fine between us," I said through clenched teeth.

"Everything is great between us," he smiled, "Better than great."

"Then what's going on?" I asked, "Don't you want to come in?"

"Very much," he said, and he leaned really close to me. So close that I could smell his cologne, and feel the heat from him.

"And I want you to come in too," I said.

"See you tomorrow," he said.

I started to say something, because I was really not sure what the hell was going on. I got the idea in my mind that he was playing some kind of fucking game with me.

Did he want me to beg him to fuck me? If that's what he wanted, I would beg him to fuck me.

"Wait," Blondie-blond stopped me, "You guys didn't do it after all of that?"

"Nope," I said, "That was the most frustrating night of my life!"

After he left, I went in the house and masturbated, and cried, and called Emily and Pam. Emily told me to check my house, and my self for bugs. She told me that they have tiny miniature cameras that can get video of anything. She said that he and his friends were probably somewhere laughing at me, at that moment.

She said that I should just take off my ruined panties, and hit a bar somewhere and find another guy. She said that I was a little big, but I could still find another guy easily.

Pam laughed at her, but didn't say anything.

"Pam what should I do?" I asked.

"That depends on you, and what you want," said Pam.

"If all you need is to get your itch scratched," she began, "then Emily has the right idea."

"Told ya," said Emily happily.

"But," said Pam, "If what you want is him, you're gonna have a bumpy road."

"Why?" I asked.

"How did you feel driving home?" asked Pam.

"I was horny as hell," I said, "I didn't think I could wait until we got home."

"How do you think he felt?" she asked.

"I don't know, probably the same," I said.

"But remember guys are different from us, they'll fuck anything with a hole in it," said Emily.

"Did he have a hard on?" asked Pam.

"Oh yeah, there was definitely a tent," I said, "I don't know how he could walk."

"But he didn't even so much as kiss you?" asked Pam, "You have a problem."

"But shit, you cause it yourself," she said.

"What did I do now?" I whined.

"He told you he cares about you, right?" she asked.

"Wants to spend the rest of his life, with me," I said.

"Did you know he's older than me?" I asked.

"Ooh, that's not saying much for you," said Emily

"He's trying to prove it to you," said Pam.

"How is he going to prove something, by not doing what I want?" I asked

"If he really loved me, he'd have his fucking head between my legs, right now," I snapped.

"Alana, you went off on him just yesterday, and told him that basically, you thought that all he wanted from you is pussy," said Pam.

"So you know how guys are, he has to prove to you, that you mean more than that," she continued.

"Oh shit," I said.

It took another month before it happened. He called me all the time. We went out, and stayed in, a lot. But for the first month, he never did anything more than hold my hand.

Believe me I tried everything I could. If we went to the movies, as soon as the lights went out, I'd grab his dick through his pants and just smile at him.

Once when we were at a restaurant I grabbed his hand and stuck his fingers into my pussy under the table and then sucked them. Then I let him smell them. I thought surely he'd give in that night, but he held out.

When we stayed in to watch TV, or have dinner at home, I was shameless. Once while we watched TV, I went to my room supposedly to get a blanket and came back wrapped in it. While I was gone, I'd taken off all of my clothes. I lay down on the sofa next to him, and opened the blanket. His eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, and his mouth wouldn't close.

"All yours, whenever you want it," I told him.

He even missed his run the next day, I think he had blue balls, but he didn't give in.

Except for the sex thing, I was happier than I'd ever been in my life. All of my other problems didn't matter to me at all. If my business failed, so what, I could get a job.

My ex hadn't come back, fuck him, I didn't want him back. There was only one tiny thing, well not so tiny thing that I needed.

Then things changed, have you ever heard about how a person can try one joint, and it leads to harder and harder drugs, until finally they're a crack addict? Well that's what it was like for me. Except that my addiction, was started by four little words. One night we were watching some dumb assed show that he liked, and it just popped out.

We were sitting on my sofa, I had my legs draped over him, I always did anything I could to touch him, and I said it.

"Darryl, I love you, but I can't watch this show for another second," I said.

He kissed me, just like that, and it was better than anything you can name. It was better than ice cream, to a five year old. It was better than wine or beer or champagne. It was better than coke or heroin to an addict. It was magic. And we kept doing it, and I don't remember taking my clothes off but they were off.

It was like having a fever all over your body and he was a block of cooling ice. He was playful, and shameful, and wonderful, all at the same. He started rubbing his hands all over my body, he rubbed my shoulders and my back, and then he licked me all over. He spent a lot of time just kissing and biting my ass. He just seemed fascinated with it. I was tingling all over. Then he rolled me over and started kissing me again, and I just prayed that he wouldn't stop.

Just like the time in the bushes, I practically handed my breasts to him, but this time, he went to town. He fondled and teased and licked them. I think I had my first orgasm that night, from him just nipping at my nipples gently with his teeth over and over again. Then he did that thing where he was rubbing my feet like he did before. He licked a line slowly up one leg, an inch at a time while he kept his eyes locked on mine, and I knew where he was headed.

I was praying that he was going to lick my pussy again. I thought I was wet already, I mean I had already come from him sucking my tits, but when he started licking his way towards my vagina I almost lost it. It seemed to take him hours to get there. I have never wanted my legs to be shorter than I did that night.And the closer he got to it, the more it dripped.

I started trying to open my legs even further, and the anticipation alone was killing me. Then he was there, and he just skipped over it. He started licking my tummy, and I looked down at him, and saw him smiling, and I knew he was fucking teasing me. So he went back and first he just gently licked the area around it and built up even more tension in me. Come on, come on, I remember thinking, you're almost there. Maybe he needed GPS to find it.

I couldn't keep my hips still. I was making little moaning sounds, and I kept thinking, whoever that is, please shut the hell up, until I realized that it was me, making the noises.

It just seemed like every nerve ending in my body all connected to my pussy, and they were all on fire. He plunged his tongue straight inside my pussy with no warning and I just exploded. It was like on TV when people see fireworks. If you had told me that I was speaking in different languages, I'd have to believe you because my thoughts were no longer coherent.

Then he just started licking and sucking me, like a god damned vacuum cleaner, and my pussy was just having spasms. I just screamed and I couldn't stop, I didn't want this to ever end. And the phone rang. He had just started licking my asshole, when the first ring started, and I looked down at him and told him,

"Don't you even fucking think about stopping."

He smiled and stuck a finger in my sopping wet vagina and started licking again and I wanted, no I needed something bigger in there.

"Darryl I need you up here," I whined.

For a month he had withheld this from me, to prove that he didn't think of me, as being a slut or whatever, but I was acting like one anyway.

"Fuck me now," I yelled.

My voice was guttural and hoarse from all the screaming but I didn't give a fuck.

But actually that was what I wanted; I wanted to give him a fuck badly. He started crawling slowly up my body, my eyes locked with his. I kept wondering why my mouth was so empty, until I connected with his. Our tongues dueled like the 3 musketeers, with neither of us trying or wanting to win.

My legs spread and then wrapped around his waist all on their own, because I was still incapable of linking thoughts together. When I felt his penis, no let's face it, his was a dick at my opening, I just thrust my hips forward and impaled myself on him. I knew he would have tentatively and slowly worked himself in to avoid any possible risk of hurting me, but I was on fire.

He was bigger in both length and girth than Ed was and it had been a long time, since anything other than my fingers, had been inside me. It felt like all of the air inside me was forced out in one big whoosh.

My legs that had wrapped around him, now just lolled open like the whore I wanted to be, and boy did it feel good. There was just no way to describe it.

He didn't move at first, even then caught up in lust he cared about hurting me. So he gave me time to adjust and then started moving in and out very slowly. That wonderful friction started my next orgasm, and I was screaming again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.