Courtin' the Devil's Daughter - Cover

Courtin' the Devil's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Crunchy

Chapter 4

DD4

I led the way to the grassy area, making certain that there were no trashcans, picnic tables, or trees behind me for thirty feet or so. I wasn't putting it past the man mountain to be able to knock me flying that far. Each of his thighs was as thick as my waist, he put all of professional wrestlers to shame, with one exception- and he didn't have the sweet temperment of Andre the Giant. I swear I must have been insane, I looked like a seven year old child next to him. However, I had judged this my best chance, and I wasn't about to second guess myself now. How best to play this...

I couldn't run away from him for too long, or I would lose the crucial respect of LongArms. He was the only reason I had a shot at anything like a 'fair fight'. I had to choose which blow I allowed to land, though, and if I could get up even once, and come at him again, I would guarantee that I would not recieve any further insult or injury after he broke me. Man Mountain himself would be content with just one blow keeping me down, as long as I didn't make him look stupid. I decided to dodge until he swung at my belly, and take that blow, if I timed it right, and jumped backward and tightened my abs at just the right time, I could get off with nothing more than a huge bruse. I couldn't make him miss more than three swings before he got angry and decided to hurt me- So, I had three swings to get him to aim for my belly. I could do this! I musn't let him grapple with me, or I was going to be crippled for life, if I lived. I figured I had better hit him once, at least, to get his attention, make him focus- I didn't want him comming at me sloppy. The rest of the gang were making bets on how long I would last, and surprisingly the leader was putting off bets on the forth swing by Man Mountain. That reinforced my desire to make it happen! I centered myself, focusing in the moment, it was a good day to die. What I ment by that thought was that living or dying was aside of the issues at hand, of what I wanted to accomplish, what I was focused on. LongArms said a deep growl which contained the word 'begin' and I barely had time to flinch aside as Man Mountain made a rush and grab for me! Instinctivly I pulled my blow as I sidekicked at his knee, luckly for me, because it was like kicking a tree or a fire hydrant. First blow to me! No time for celebration, focus ... I swung around again, giving me lots of room at my back, hoping the noise wouldn't bring Eliza into this mess. I was going to have a hard enough time ensuring that I survived mostly intact. I quickly banished all thought, and centered in the moment. I had gotten in my one blow, such as it was- and as first blow that would be enough. It had focused Man Mountain, he was no longer wanting to toy with me, but to quickly break me. Fast as he was, I was faster, and I just barely slipped his head sized fist as it aimed at my face. Two, I thought to myself. I had two more chances to get him to go for a belly blow. I thought I knew just how to do it, but it was going to take precision timing. As I expected, he next tried a kick, and once again I barely slipped it. I was under his leg, and might have gotten him to go over, but it was no part of my plan to make him look foolish to his gang. However, I put him on notice not to try any more kicks, by pushing him just a little, unbalancing him just enough so that only he and I, and perhaps the leader, knew. I gave a one sylable belly laugh, to give him a target. A calculated risk, but I was pretty certain he wasn't out of control angry now, but coldly focused. Since his punch at my head had failed, he now tried for the center of mass, and I blocked high to help him choose my belly and not my more fragile ribs. As he swung, I timed it just right, jumping up and back, and tighening up like a wooden plank just as his massive fist impacted me, more throwing me than striking me, and I am sure he knew what I had done, but hoped he wouldn't make an issue of it. He had won, the Leader had won a bunch of bets, he knew when to leave it alone. Fun time was over, and I had gotten off lighter than I had thought I could. I landed on my back fifteen feet away, the wind knocked out of my lungs, and I debated on whether to lie doggo or to curl up- I curled up, and checked the damage as I got my breath back. Wow! I wasn't going to even bruse! I probably had a red imprint on my abdomen in the shape of his fist, but otherwise, all that had happened to me was to have the air knocked from my lungs. I was making gasping noises, and small wretching sounds for good measure, when all of the sudden the gang all fell onto their faces, including Man Mountain! The pledges were groveling, trying to squirm into the lawn, and LongArms was on both knees, his forehead on the ground. "Princess!" he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.