How My Life Changed - Cover

How My Life Changed

Copyright© 2010 by More Marie

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rob was a normal healthy unhappily married man. His marriage was not terrible but the love was gone. A few bad decisions and his life would change in ways he could never imagine. What started as a simple bet would lead him down a path of sexual experiences to include, BDSM, Pain and punishment, and more. It would also change his marriage and relationship with his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Workplace  

It was Monday morning and it was going just like any other day. This is until Becky came into my office. I was very glad to see her. Trust me every guy in the office loved having Becky around. She had only been in the office for about a month now but all the guys noticed her.

Who could miss her? She was almost 5' 10" with an athletic build. Her breasts were not huge probably a B cup for sure 34 or 36 maybe. Wow, did she look amazing, and she knew it. She handed me a DVD and a letter. I tried to talk to her but she abruptly turned and walked out the door.

Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Robert, I'm 42 years old but you wouldn't guess it by looking at me. I take pride in how I take care of my body. I still turn girl's heads half my age at the gym; and can still run with the young guys on the court. I've been married to my wife, Sue, for 20 years. Our only daughter, Robyn, is 18 and just started university this year. Sue and I were high school sweethearts and have really only ever been with each other our entire life. Things were great for many years but we have been drifting apart.

I kind of wondered if Sue would want a divorce after Robyn went to school. Fortunately, Sue really is a career woman. So, as well as I have done, I don't have to worry about her bleeding me dry in a divorce; hell, she would probably be the one paying me alimony. I guess you could say it's because Sue and I have drifted apart that I ended up where I am now.

You see, it was almost a month ago that Becky started working in our office. I was standing around with a few of the other guys and let's just say our conversation, if overheard, would have landed all of us smack dab in the middle of sexual harassment suit. We were all talking a little smack. Next thing I knew Mark was really calling me out. Mark is the young buck of the group. He came to us just out of college; I think he's 22 years old. He insisted there is no way an "old" guy like we could ever hook up with a sweet young thing like Becky. So it was agreed the bet was made. I had 2 weeks to bed Becky. I had to provide photographic proof to the guys. If I could not, I owed Mark $500 and a chance to date my little girl Robyn. She wasn't so little but she will always be "my little girl" to me. Mark had seen her picture on my desk and since she turned 18 he had been after me to introduce them. I kept telling him I wanted her to focus on her studies and not worry about dating and relationships.

So the terms were agreed. I had never cheated on Sue but lately I spent more and more time thinking about it. Hell it's not like I was getting any at home. I get plenty off attention at the gym so I always figured I could get a little piece if I wanted.

Here was Becky right in my own office. She seemed so eager to please and fit in. She just wanted to be accepted and fit in at her new job. This must have been her first full time job out of college. Of course Becky quickly realized that I had a bit of seniority around the office. I had been here almost 15 years. Our conversations always seemed friendly but clearly had business feeling to them.

I was running out of time. A week and half had already passed since that Monday we made the bet. I was getting a little concerned. Not so much about the $500. I could care less if I had to pay Mark. It would be nice if he was paying me. My mind was on the girls, both my Robyn and Becky. I really was not thrilled about Robyn dating anyone I worked with. Don't get me wrong; Mark is a great guy. I just try to keep work and family separate. And of course I was thinking about Becky because I like every guy in the office wanted to see that hard tight body naked. Oh, the things I would do with her.

It was Thursday morning. I had till Monday am to show proof that I bedded Becky. So I called her into my office.

Rob: "So Becky how do you like working here?" Becky: "I like my job here very much. Have I don't something wrong Mr. Masterson?" Rob: "No, you are fine. As you are well aware you will be coming up on the end of your first 30 days. It is our policy to conduct a 1 month review of all new employees." Becky: "Yes, I'm very aware of this sir. I've been working very hard to impress everyone here. I really want to keep my job." Rob: "I'm sure you do. You may not know this, but I am on the review committee." Becky: "Actually, I did. Some of us girls were talking and they mentioned it. That is why I was concerned when you called me in today." Rob: "Don't be worried you are doing a great job here. In fact, that is the reason I called you in. I have noticed what a great job you are doing and wanted to let you know your hard work is not going unnoticed." Becky: "Thank you." Rob: "I have overheard some concerns from other members of the board though." Becky: "You have? Oh no. I cannot afford to lose this job." Rob: "I tell you what; why don't you and I meet for a drink after work; and I can give you some direction of how you secure your position here." Becky: "Thank you so much. It means so much to me that some one with your experience and in your position would care enough about me to help me keep my job." Rob: "Where to you live?" Becky: "Live on West Dr in Fairview." Rob: "I know that area well. There is a nice place over there called Arthur's. Let's meet there about 6 p.m. Best not to be seen around here after work." Becky: "I totally understand. I'll see you there." Rob was starting to feel a little nervous about what he was doing. He was quickly reminded why he was doing it though when he watched her firm round ass sway as she walked out of his office. He knew he had to act fast because he really only had tonight and tomorrow left to win the bet. He would not be able to get away from Sue during the weekend.

Rob arrived at the bar early. He wanted to make sure no one inside knew him. He walked around the bar then sat down at a corner table. He wanted to be able to watch the door and also be aware of everyone that came inside. He couldn't have this little meeting get around to his other co-workers or personal friends.

Right at 6 p.m., Becky walked in. He was pleased to see she was dressed as she was for work. Except now she had at least one more button undone on her blouse. He watched as all the men, and even a few of the women, watched her walk in. She stopped at the bar. I could see the bar maid point over to me. Becky walked over and I knew I had to get her naked. Not just to win the bet; she had an amazing body. She sat across from me in a chair instead of next to me on the booth. The bar maid followed her over and took our drink order. This of course put me on my second, but I needed to calm my nerves. There was a part of me that could not believe I was doing what I was doing. I sure got some encouragement when Becky reached back to pull her hair into a short pony tail. Wow, did her firm tits look great pushing against her blouse.

So we began talking about how much she loved the company and her job. She continued to say she could not afford to lose this job and was so happy I was willing to give her some help. That is when I decided to make some changes.

Rob: "If you will pardon me I need to stop over to the men's room. Would you mind sitting over here on bench. That way you can keep an eye on the door?" Becky: "Yeah that's a good idea." Rob: "I'll be right back." He got up and went to the men's room. Not just because he had to, but it allowed him to come back and sit next to Becky instead of across from her. They sat and talked for a bit when he got back to the table. He enjoyed many peeks of her firm breast as she would look away. He even accidently (on purpose of course) brushed her thigh with his hand and he reached down for the napkin on his lap.

Right on cue his phone rang. He answered and pretended that it was an important work matter. He told the person on the other end of the phone that he would be right in.

Rob: "I'm really sorry. I have to go. It's the office. There is something wrong with the month end report and with corporate demanding they have the preliminary report by tomorrow morning I really have to go back to the office." Becky: "I understand. I know how important you are at work. Maybe we can do this again?" Rob: "That would be great. How about same time, same place tomorrow night?" Becky: "Are you sure? I don't want to keep you away from your family or work 2 nights in a row?" Rob: "No that's fine. Besides, it's important we help you pass your upcoming review." Becky: "You are so nice. I really appreciate you taking your time to help me." Rob: "No problem. I'll see you at the office tomorrow." On his way home he couldn't help but smile ear to ear. Everything was working out just as he had planned. He wanted to make it look like this was as much her idea as his. Besides this was his way of "testing the waters." Friday just seemed to drag on. Rob could not believe how long the day felt. All he could think about was meeting Becky that night. He knew this was it. He had one last shot and he was going to give it everything he had.

Finally it was 5:45 p.m. and he was walking into the bar. There sat Becky at the end of the bar. She was still wearing her work clothes and again had a few extra buttons opened. Clearly it was more open than the night before. Rob and the rest of the bar had a great view of her firm per tits held in place by her pink bra.

After just one drink he was surprised when Becky asked the bar tender for our check. I thought for sure something had gone wrong. I didn't understand why did she reschedule our meeting, show up early and have even more buttons undone than the night before if she was just going to leave so early.

Becky: "This place tends to get very crowded early on a Friday night. We aren't going to be able to discuss anything here. Whey don't we just go to my place. It's quieter there and I have a great bottle of wine we can share." Rob: "Yeah, sure that's a great idea. Are you sure you don't mind? We can just go to a restaurant if you want. I'm sure it will quieter there." Becky: "No, my place is fine; besides, I can get these heels off. They are killing me. That is if you are OK with going back to my place. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." Rob: "No, your place is fine. I'll follow you there that way we both have our cars?" Becky: "Perfect. Let's go." On the way over Rob could not believe how good things were going. Two days ago he thought he was going to lose the bet and now here it was Friday night before the deadline and he is driving over to Becky's place and it was her idea to go there.

A few minutes later they were sitting in her living room sharing a glass of wine. Things were going great. Becky had kicked off her shoes and was sitting next to Rob on couch. She had untucked her blouse and let it fall over her skirt which Rob now realized was covering the tops of her back thigh high stockings. He was surprised she made such little effort to cover the tops of her stockings.

He needed to "regroup." So he excused himself to the bathroom. He splashed a little cold water on his face and tried to plan his next steps. When he got back to the living room Becky was still sitting on the couch but something didn't look right. He couldn't quite place his finger on it. He grabbed his wine and sat down next to her.

Rob: "What are you doing with my phone?" Becky: "Oh nothing. I was just realized you left it on the counter with your keys. Say, why don't you take a look at your photo gallery?" Rob: "What are you talking about?" Becky: "Here take a look at the photo gallery on your phone." Rob: "Ok what is going on here?" He flipped to the gallery at took a look at the photos. He was surprised to find a photo of Becky. It was her dressed like she is now. The next one surprised him even more. It was Becky with her shirt pulled open showing off her pert tits in her pink bra. Just when Rob though he had seen it all he flipped to the next photo. There on his phone was a picture of Becky sitting right there on her couch with her shirt open and her bra off. Her tits looked amazing.

Rob looked up from his phone and looked as Becky. She smiled big and wide. She looked like the cat that swallowed the canary. She then handed Rob her wine glass and began unbuttoning her shirt.

Becky: "So tell me do they look better in real life?" Rob: "I don't know what to say. You look amazing." Becky: "Don't just sit there. Come give me some attention." I didn't have to be told twice. I moved right next to her and began running my hands all over her firm tits. They felt even better than I thought they would. I began licking and nibbling on her tits and nipples. She moaned quietly and pulled my head into her chest.

While I was working on her tits, Becky went right for my belt. We were falling all over each other to get our clothes off. Before I knew it, we were both almost naked. The only clothes left were Becky's black thigh highs. She had taken off her bra back when I was in the bathroom. She didn't even hesitate to pull of her pink lace panties. Her pussy looked amazing. I don't know why, but I was surprised to find that Becky doesn't shave her pussy smooth. She is all trimmed and shaved around the outside.

Things were moving so fast. I could hardly believe this was all happening. Next thing I knew I was laying on the floor and Becky had her lips wrapped around my cock and was sucking me like her life depended on it. I was about as hard as I could be, and Becky must have known it because she moved her mouth off my cock and moved up my body. Next thing I knew she was impaling her pussy on my cock. It felt so amazing to have hard bodied lovely young thing attacking me. Becky dropped my phone on my chest.

Becky: "Here use this." Rob: "For what? Who am I supposed to call?" Becky: "No, not a call. Take a picture." Rob: "Of what?" Becky: "Of you your cock buried in my pussy." Rob: "Why? What are you talking about?" Becky: "Just take the picture. I know you have to." Rob: "What?" Becky: "I know about the bet. Take the picture." Rob: "Ok, I will but how did you know about the bet" (As he asked this he took photos of him buried balls deep in Becky.) Becky: "Earlier this week I overheard Mark and the other guys in the office talking. Mark was telling them how excited he was to finally land a date with your daughter. They told him he was crazy and you would never let your daughter day anyone from the office. That's when Mark told them about the bet you were about to lose." Rob: "I am so..." Becky: "Hush. So I guess this means I helped you out right?" Rob: "I guess you could say that." Becky: "Good so now I need you to do something for me." Rob: "Sure anything you want." Becky: "Well I have this friend and she has a bit of a fantasy. Do you think you can help her out?" Rob: "What kind of fantasy?" As they continued to chat Becky continued to slowly ride up and down on his cock.

Becky: "Well you see she has always dreamed about having sex with an older man; a man just like you." Rob: "Sounds easy enough." Becky: "Well you see there is more. She has dreamed of having sex with her father." Rob: "So you want me to pretend to be her father?" Becky: "Well kind of. There is more. In her fantasy she has been a bad girl and her daddy has to punish her." Rob: "You mean like a spanking or something?" Becky: "No, not just a spanking. She fantasizes about really being abused by her father. She needs you to really take control. Tell her what to do. Make her serve and obey you." Rob: "How will I know if I am too rough?" Becky: "You can't be rough enough. There is no too rough. Not with this girl and especially not tonight. The harder, the meaner, the more it hurts the better. You can do anything and everything you want to her. As long as you don't' leave any permanent marks. You can leave marks; trust me, she will love that even more, but nothing permanent. Got it?" Becky could tell Rob was getting excited. She could feel his cock twitch inside her pussy. His breathing was getting faster and heavier. She raised herself off his cock then lay next to him. Rob could hardly believe what he was hearing. This whole night felt like a dream the worst part was Beck just pulled her pussy off his cock. He wanted to cum so bad.

Rob: "Why did you stop? Why did you get off my cock?" Becky: "Your bet required you to secure proof that we fucked. And fucked we did. You even have a few extra pics for good measure. Nothing in the bet said you had to cum right?" Rob: "No, but I have to cum. My cock is so hard and my balls are so full. You cant' just stop now." Becky: "I know how hard your cock is. It was just buried balls deep in my pussy remember?" Rob: "How could I forget? It felt so amazing. Please, I need to cum, to feel your pussy around my cock so bad." Becky: "I asked you for help with my friend. Are you going to treat her like a little slut and just fuck the shit out of her or not?" Rob: "Yes, of course I will but tonight it's just you and me." Becky: "So let me get this straight you are willing to totally debase, insult, abuse her and fuck her like a cheap whore all the while acting like her father?" While Becky asked Rob this she was slowly massaging his hard cock and full balls.

Rob: "Yes, if that is what she wants. I will fuck her like a bad little girl and treat her like she is nothing more than a little fuck toy..." Becky: "Do you promise not to give in and go easy on her?" Rob: "I'll only stop if she asks me to." Becky: "NO, you need to promise not to let up at all not until I tell you it is ok to stop." Rob: "I've never done anything like this but if that is what she wants." Becky: "If you have never done this before how do you know you can? How do you know you won't wimp out on me?" Rob: "Just because I've never done anything like this before doesn't mean I've never fantasized about doing it. I can treat her like a cheap whore." Becky: "No, not a whore. Whores get paid for getting fucked." Rob: "Ok, I promise whenever I finally meet your friend I will treat her like a complete slut and totally abuse and use her for my physical pleasure." Becky: "Sounds pretty good but don't forget she is not just any slut she is your daughter the slut." Rob: "I can do it. I will use and fuck her body all the while treating her like my naughty slut daughter." Becky: "I know you like this idea. I also know your cock has just gotten the hardest it has been all night. Don't you want to empty your balls tonight?" Rob: "Yes, I need to. Please." Becky: "The only way you are getting to empty these (as she wrapped her hand around his balls) is if you fuck my friend Sam as she pretends to be your daughter, and you can't be nice to her." Rob: "Ok but it's just us here and I need to get off. Please." Becky: "Well, that is where you are wrong. Sam, come in here." Rob was confused now. What was Becky talking about? All he could think about was his painfully hard cock and his balls trapped in her hand. She was gently massaging them.

Becky: "Here is the deal. Sam is in my bedroom waiting to come out and be totally dominated by you acting as her father. Under no circumstance are you to break character or let up on her. You need to totally take charge and degrade and abuse her. Fuck her like a cheap slut. I'm going to just sit over there and watch.

Rob: "Ok but you're sure this is what she wants?" Becky: "Yes. One more thing, let me get this cock ring around your cock." Rob: "What is that for?" Becky: "Oh, I see you've never used one. Let me explain, I slid this all the way down around the base of your cock. Your cock will get even harder than it is now. It will also help you stay harder longer." Rob: "Will it hurt?" Becky: "It might a little, but just think how amazing it will feel when you cock is even harder than it is now and is plowing in and out of Sam. You will be able to fuck her longer and when you finally cum you will cum harder than you ever have before." Rob: "OK I guess so." Becky: "Good, because this is the only way you are going get to fuck Sam tonight. And fucking her like your little slut tramp daughter is the only way you are going to get to empty these." As she finished her sentence, she reached out and grabbed his balls. This made Rob wince a little bit because they were so full of cum. All he could think about was fucking the shit out of Sam and emptying his balls.

Rob: "And there is no such thing as too much, too hard, or too far with her?

Becky: "Not at all. So when you're ready just yell "get in here you little slut"" Rob waited a few seconds as he watched a very hot naked Becky walk over to chair in a corner. He stood up then he yelled out: "Get in here, you little slut".

Rob looked up and saw a very young looking girl. She was wearing a sexified version of a school girl uniform; tight white blouse about 2 sizes too small (her large tits causing the considerable strain on the buttons), blue plaid skirt, white knee high socks and saddle shoes. Her hair was pulled into two pigtails like a little girl would wear.

My god she looked like a teenage boy's wet dream; Rob thought to himself.

Sam: "I've been very bad, daddy. I got caught giving a blow job to a boy in the locker room while his friend played with my pussy." Rob: "Since you like sucking cock so much come over here and suck on mine." Sam: "Yuck, please don't make me you just got done fucking mommy like a cheap whore and it's all wet and slimy with her pussy juice." Rob figured he might as well really dive into his role. So he walked toward Sam, smacked her across the face and said "You don't ever disrespect your mother like that by calling her a whore. With a foul mouth like that, I shouldn't be surprised you sucking off the boys at school." Sam: "No, daddy, they made me do it. They said they would tell the principle I had been cheating in science class." Rob: "I don't think they made you do anything. You're just a nasty little slut aren't you? Maybe you weren't listening to me. I didn't ask you, I told you to come suck my cock clean." She walked over to him and stood right in front of him, did not move. Rob grabbed her by the hand and led her over to the couch. He stood in front of the couch and looked her over top to bottom. He could hardly believe he was standing there with the "school girl standing in front of him ready to serve him and fulfill his every sexual desire. Rob grabbed her by her pigtails pulled her face to his crotch. This caused her to bend over at the waist giving him a great view of her rounded ass as covered by her pleated skirt.

Rob: "Start sucking your daddy's hard cock slut." Sam went to work on Rob's cock. She licked and sucked the head of his cock like her life depended on it. She wouldn't go all the way down on it though. Rob was really starting to enjoy this. Rob reached across her back and tugged up her skirt. He was strangely excited to see that she had plain white cotton panties on. It only served to help create the illusion that she was young innocent school girl.

Rob: "That's enough. You'll get enough of my cock before I'm done with you. Stand up straight with your arms at your sides.

Sam: "Why are you wearing a cock ring, daddy?" Rob: "Oh, so you really are a slut. You know about cock rings?" Sam: "Yes, it is supposed to make your cock really hard for a really long time. Why do you need to keep your cock so hard?" Rob: "Why do you think?" Sam: "Are you going to put your big hard cock inside my tiny little cookie daddy? It's too big to fit inside your little girl." Rob: "Yes, since you are so interested in cocks, tonight you are going to feel what it is like to have daddy's cock deep inside your little cookie." Sam: "Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry. I'll be a good girl; I promise. I'll suck your cock daddy." Rob: "Good girl? You don't know how to be a good girl. You're just a little slut; just look at you. Open you shirt. Show me your tit." Sam: "No daddy, please don't make me. This is not right." Rob: "I'll tell you what is not right." He reached out, grabbing onto her blouse right in the middle with both hands. Rob then yanked her shirt apart sending buttons flying all over the place. This revealed her tiny little black push up bra. With tits as big as her hers, she had no business in a push up bra. They were easily a C, maybe even a D cup.

Rob: "So you like showing off your big fat titties? Well show them to me." Sam: "No please don't make me do this. I'm sorry, really I am. Don't make me take off my bra." Rob: "You have to the count of three to get your shirt and bra off. One ... two..." Sam: "Ok, I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me.

As she finished saying this she took off her shirt and let it fall to floor. Then she reached behind her back for the hook to her bra. This caused her tits to push straight out from her body. Then slowly she removed her bra freeing her large tits causing them to fall. Rob reached out and smacked her left tit. He hit it so hard it slammed into her right tit.

Sam: "I'm sorry, daddy please don't hit me again." Rob: "When I tell you to do something you do it; and, if you know what is good for you, you better do it the first time and do it fast." Sam: "Yes, daddy. I'll listen to you. I promise I'll obey." As she finished her sentence she felt another powerful blow delivered to her left tit again. This time was much harder and again her left tit slammed into her right. Her eyes teared up, and she let out a little sob.

Rob: "You're nothing but big titted cow aren't you. Look at your udders just hanging there. Maybe you shouldn't cry, you should just moo like a cow instead." This felt strange but exciting to Rob. He had never done anything like this at all. He never thought of breast as udders. That just seemed so demeaning he thought. Well, once he thought of his wife Susan's tits as udders but that was a long time ago when she was nursing his now 18 year old daughter Robyn. He certainly would NEVER have struck Susan's breast, or mistreated them or any part of her body in anyway. This was all so new and different to him; but, wow, it was also so exciting.

Here he was sitting naked in front of young sexy girl who moments before had appeared to him like some kind of a catholic school girl sex tart complete with plaid skirt and pigtails. She was insisting on him pretending to be her daddy who was about to totally dominate her sexually and really put her though her paces. She must have only been 19 or twenty years old (probably the same age as his daughter Robyn) but was pretending to be 18 years old and still in high school. As if that wasn't enough he had already smacked her across the face and just stuck her huge tit.

Sam: "Stop it, daddy! They're not udders they're my boobies, and they hurt now." Rob: "Ok, on you're your knees, you little cow slut." Slowly Sam lowered herself down to her knees and looked at Rob.

Rob: "So you have turned into a little slut?" Sam: "Yes, daddy I'm a slut, but I'm sorry; I'll be good from now on, I promise. Please don't make me suck your icky cock again. It is still covered with that stuff from mommy's private place." Rob: "Oh so now all of sudden you are shy? What do you call mommy's private place?" Sam: "It's called her vagina." Rob: "No, good little girls call it a vagina. You are not a good little girl though. You are nothing but a big titted little cow slut aren't you?" Sam: "No, I'm a good girl really I am." Rob: "No I don't think so. Look at you. You are kneeling in front of your daddy with your big cow udders hanging out; you've already put your daddy's cock in your mouth once and are about to do it again.

He was feeling very excited about what was happening. He reached out to grab both of Sam's nipples. They were hard and sticking out form her dark areola like erasers. He started to squeeze them but she pulled away from him. This excited him and angered him at the same time. Rob didn't know what came over him but he reached his arm back and swung it forward. He slapped Sam's left tit so hard she rocked to her right side from the force of the blow. He looked down at her chest and saw how red her tits were from smacking together, but that was nothing compared to the bright crimson hand print he left on the outside of her left tit.

Sam was working very had to hold back tears. She had never felt pain like this and of on all places her large sensitive tits. Some how the wet look in her eyes only served to get Rob more excited. Her realized Becky must have been right. With Sam there is no such thing as too much or too rough. So he reached out with his hands again. This time instead of grabbing her nipples he just dug his fingers into her soft full tits, especially the left tit. He could see from the way she winced in pain it really hurt.

Rob: "Now tell me. What does a dirty little cow sluts call a vagina?" Sam: "We call it a pussy." Rob" "Good, now I want you suck my cock and I don't care that is stilly messy form mommy's pussy. Clean it up you little cow slut." Sam: "Yes daddy." Rob: "Just pretend you are back in the locker room and show me how you sucked that boys cock." Sam: "Yes, daddy, just please don't hit me again.

She began sucking his cock again. He was amazed how quickly he got into this whole dominant mean daddy thing. All that mattered was he had his cock buried in yet a second mouth tonight, and before the night was over, he'd be pounding her pussy too. Clearly this was not Sam's first time with a cock in her mouth. The enthusiasm and excitement that she serviced his cock was unlike anything he had ever experienced.

His wife Sue would rarely ever suck his cock. She did it more often back when they were dating but even then it wasn't very often. He could tell she never really like it and was only doing because she knew he liked it. Oh well none of that mattered now. He snapped back to reality and realized he had actually grabbed Sam's head by her pigtails and was face fucking her. He had never done this to any woman before. He was in effect just masturbating his rock hard cock with her mouth like she was just some kind of sex toy for his amusement. He loved it. He especially loved the feeling of driving her head all the way down so her lips touched his balls and his cock head felt like it was sliding down her throat. My god he thought. This is what they mean when the guys talk about their girlfriend deep-throating them. It was amazing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.