Half Breed
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Even though I had an Irish mother my Eyetalian father had given me dark eyes, dark hair, and dark skin. Lots of folks thought I was half Indian, but I knew I weren't.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   Black Female   White Male   Violence  

Things rocked along peacefully for another week but we barely dodged a fuck up on the edge of Pittsburgh. We were a mile from the scene when we heard a lot of shooting ahead. I was driving the lead wagon and my Uncles spurred their horses ahead and a minute or so later I heard more shooting.

When we reached the scene I was surprised since Uncle Jed and Uncle Bruce were down off their horses talking to a rather statuesque blonde who had obviously just come down from the wagon seat.

She had been traveling with her husband and daughter when six roadside bandits charged their wagon. There was no doubt in my mind she had been saved by her looks since the outlaws had killed her husband while he was sitting on the wagon seat beside her. In fact they had begun taunting her with promises of rape of her and her daughter before Uncle Bruce relieved the leader of the bother of living with his new Barrett rifle.

The other five men met similar fates from my Uncles. Attempts to patch up her husband were tried, but he had been shot through the heart and there had been nothing they could do except get him down out of the wagon and act as if they could stop the bleeding. He had expired and we pulled all the wagons off the road into the woods where we planted him with appropriate ceremony of a few prayers.

Carlita, the widow, was sniffling and crying but it seemed it was mostly over what was to become of her now. My women took over and offered her a place along with us and thought they didn't consult me they offered her a brand new husband. Of course they were offering her me as the prospective husband and I'm sure they all felt it was the right thing to do and after a few minutes of looking at Carlita I was practically convinced myself.

She wasn't a green-eyed redhead, but she was a blue-eyed blonde and she had a set of titties to be proud of. I got more than I could have hoped for almost at once since they ganged up on us and sent us into the bedroom wagon to get acquainted. I was only a little surprised to see Carlita call Carla, her daughter into the wagon with us.

I was unsure of the situation when I crawled in the wagon but Carlita had what she wanted in mind already. Carla was helping her out of her dress but unbuttoning it down the back and when Carlita's titties were revealed she turned around and helped Carla get her own pair out for inspection.

I didn't know how the two of them felt about things by now but I sure as hell approved.

"I hope you don't mind, Jake, but Carla is old enough for grownup games now and young boys have been pestering her lately. If we're to be married I think you should go ahead and marry Carla too. She's old enough and an early start for her would be better than taking a chance she'll be bothered by some no account.

Hell, I decided to take my punishment like a man and since Carla's titties were nearly the equal of Carlita's I knew in my heart it was the right thing to do. I was even more convinced when they had their dresses completely off and pushed down their bloomers.

I'd been too busy watching to do a good job on my own clothes so they took up the task and soon had me naked and they were admiring my long dong.

"Your mother told me you had a big one but I wasn't prepared for the real thing. I'd better take the first ride to let a little pressure off that monster. Carla has never done it before and you'll need to go easy on her the first time or two anyway," Carlita said, and then she straddled my hips and lowered her pussy toward my hardened spike.

It felt slimy and hot as it enveloped my boner and she leaned down to kiss my lips. It brought her titties into range of my hands and I took over the care of them at once. Carla was mostly just watching now although she was stroking a hand up and down my left thigh.

At first Carlita was doing most of the fucking since she was on top, but the urge took me and I rolled her over and started pounding. She'd told me I needed to let the pressure off and I though I might as well.

Even on the bottom Carlita wasn't shy about what we were doing. He hips strained up to me for every thrust and soon enough her legs wrapped around my ass and she was bucking back like she meant it. Then Carla must have thought I needed to be held down since she climbed aboard my back and pressed her nice titties into my back. We didn't last long this way but I could tell Carlita had her own explosion just before I let go of mine.

As we were catching our breath I had sagged down onto my back between them and they each put a hand on my dick to play with it for a little. Soon enough it was up to snuff and Carlita helped me get between Carla's spread thighs and she did the honors aiming my dick at her daughter's slippery lips and I eased it into her next.

Her maidenhead was not much of a barrier but I could tell it stung her as it left. I stroked slowly for a short while, but Carla wrapped her arms around me and urged me on until I was banging it up her good and proper. She went off almost right away and then her mother started coaching her about squeezing her insides around my invader as I pumped it up her and soon enough she was doing a good job even if she didn't have the internal grip her mother had displayed, yet.

I don't know if the others had been peeking inside or just listening, but when I spunked Carla they all invited themselves in and as soon as they rolled me off Carla my mother leaned her head down and inhaled my rapidly declining dick. She halted its limpward trip right away and when she had me stiff again she invited Janey Scanlon aboard for a ride. Meanwhile she clued Carlita in to the fact Janey was Martha's daughter and she gave her the lowdown on how I picked up my first Mother daughter pair.

The rest of the night was spent with me fucking my heart out and then having my dick revived by lips and tongues and being pressed back into service. I was well and truly spent by the time they let me sleep, but that had its own rewards since Janey and Carla bracketed me for the nap and no matter which way I turned over in my sleep there were lovely bits to fondle.

It seemed like I had been sleeping all night when my sleep was slightly interrupted by Argus with a dream meeting. He informed me one of our previous wagons had been left out in the woods near us and he also explained some connections, which had been added to the wagons.

The consisted of a loop on the backs of them all and a hook arrangement on the tongues of most of them too. He told me to put the hooks into the loops and he said the mules would catch on faster than we would imagine. My nighttime visitor made it easier for me to wake the next morning and while the women were coking breakfast I took Uncle Jed and showed him the new arrangements.

"How did they get there?" he asked.

"I know Uncle Jed, but I promised not to tell anyone. I trust you completely but I'm afraid to tell in case it might make them stop helping us." I said.

"You mean they've helped us before?" he asked.

"Do you remember when we found the new rifles and revolvers?" I asked.

"Say no more. Now that you mention it I don't want them to stop helping us either," he said.

As if to soften the blow of the secret the wagon that had merely appeared near us was full of useful things. Mostly it was food, but there were more of the Marlin rifles in .35 Remington and there were several more Colt Diamondbacks and Pythons. There were also several shoulder holsters that just fit the Diamondbacks. I took a good look at the ammunition this time and I could see at once what had made them call the bullets hollow points. It was easy to see and imagine what made them so devastating. They were basically hollow down through the middle and it didn't take much imagining to know when they hit flesh at high speed they would fragment and wreak havoc on a man's insides.

After a good breakfast it didn't take much fooling around to get the wagons and teams hooked together. It was especially handy since it let the trailing wagon operate without a driver. I worried a little about going downhill with no one to work the back wagon's brakes, but I just figured we'd have to go down hills more slowly from the start.

Luckily for the next few days we didn't have any incidents and were able to travel undisturbed. The only thing to come up was an in-head hint about a farmstead with some dogs for sale. I didn't think it was such a big deal but they explained to me the dogs were well trained and that they would be a big help during the times we were sleeping. When I saw the pull off into the yard of a farmhouse and spotted a man out in the yard with the dogs I pulled up into his yard and the others followed me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.