Half Breed
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Even though I had an Irish mother my Eyetalian father had given me dark eyes, dark hair, and dark skin. Lots of folks thought I was half Indian, but I knew I weren't.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   Black Female   White Male   Violence  

Jed took me around to talk to all the newly unattached wives. The second one we met was a caution in the looks department too. She was the sixteen-year-old young bride of a town councilman who had recently opened a nice big General Store and apparently the sweet young thing, Jennifer Gorsham, was already tired of her new, but much older, husband.

Jennifer was a treat for the eyes and more than a little of it was due to the fact she was a green eyed redhead with nice high firm titties and a sweetly rounded ass. Jed told me later he knew she was kin to us, but that she wasn't too close. He figured it would make her more sensible and it appeared to.

When Jed mentioned her husband was headed for jail and pointed out she'd be much better off married to me she was all for it almost right away and we made our plans.

Jennifer went down to her husband's general store with us the next morning and we made a withdrawal of some nice merchandise. It was mostly cooking supplies and utensils. We didn't do the business any real damage, but we did stock up on several things that would come in handy.

She also cleaned out his bank account before Jed took us to a lawyer and she had divorce papers drawn up. Jed took them directly to the judge he'd already become familiar with and the judge didn't see any reason to make her wait since her husband was obviously not going to be able to provide for her in the near term.

Thankfully they already had a nice wagon on their place since her husband had been considering moving west for a while. It was in very good shape because he'd been having it fixed up for some time and he already had seven really nice mules for it. Jed made the rounds in town and found another nice big mule and before the day was out the wagon was packed with everything we could carry off, the team was hitched, and Jennifer had even talked one of her best friends into coming along with us.

Her best friend was Marilyn Jameson and I'm pretty sure Jennifer told her I'd marry her too as soon as we stopped in another town where the preacher wouldn't know Jennifer and I were already married.

Uncle Jed had clued Jennifer into this scheme and he'd told us it was the very way he'd managed to come up with two wives.

The next morning we hitched up and headed out. Uncle Jed figured we'd already done all the good we could around Philadelphia and he had us moving west toward Pittsburgh before noon.

I was a little apprehensive about the trip even though I had plenty of help watching over things. Turns out I was right to be too. We must have been traveling for about two hours when the two Uncles who'd been scouting ahead came back and told us what was waiting for us up the road.

It seemed five men of disreputable looks were waiting out in the roadside woods. Uncle Jed and Uncle Bruce fell in beside the wagon and they made their firearms were ready for action. Jed pulled his Henry and carried it mostly across his lap and Uncle Bruce did the same with his ten gauge Greener. I took a hint from them and went ahead and pulled my Colt and had it in my lap while riding along in the wagon seat.

When we came near a tree fell down across the road and four men came riding out from the woods with pistols in hand and firing into the air. They made the mistake of coming out in a bunch and Uncle Bruce was close enough for his Greener to do some real good when he touched it off.

The first man in the bunch was nearly sawed in half since he took the brunt of the Greener's blast. Uncle Jed cashed in another one and I just had time to get one with a shot from my Colt before Jed took out the last one with his Henry.

Uncle Bruce was just about to dismount and look over the dead when another man burst out of the woods. Apparently he'd been the one who was chopping on the tree. Naturally Uncle Bruce had reloaded the Greener by this late date and even though the straggler surprised him he fired both barrels into him and the outlaw's face and most of his head was just gone. He fell off his horse promptly and Uncle Bruce laughed at him since he said the fool was still breathing.

Jed got down too and he went directly to searching their pockets. He found a bonanza. Each of them had forty double eagles in their pockets. He was admiring their horses and catching them up to tie behind the wagon when a man with a badge came riding down the road and tried to hooraw them over killing innocent men.

Uncle Bruce didn't take too kindly to the local lawman but he only shot him in the thigh and then he and Jed went over to help the man off his horse and then have a little talk with him.

I noticed they were a little rough about helping him down since they only grabbed his good leg, pulled it out of the stirrup and pushed him up and over the horses back with it. I guess they just wanted to let the erstwhile deputy know they weren't going to put up with much shit out of him. They didn't either.

After they made their own positions known to him they encouraged him to tell the truth about the holdup. They were able to convince him he'd be much better off having company on his trip back to Philadelphia to stand trial in state court.

He spilled the beans that he'd been sent out to help in case they needed any by the town marshal and the mayor.

"It's about what we expected," Jed said, and then he and Bruce helped the man back onto his horse no matter how bad he bitched about the gunshot in his leg.

"I've got to ask you something, dumbass. Would you rather ride back to town to the doctor to have your leg looked at or would you rather go back tied across your saddle to be tended to by the undertaker?" Jed asked him, and the man allowed he thought he could ride better than he'd thought at first.

Uncle Bruce cuffed his hands together in front of him so he could at least hang onto the saddle horn and then we headed into town.

I guess Uncle Jed was tired of this foolishness since he went directly to the town jail and arrested the Marshal then locked him up in one of his own cells. There was another deputy there and when he found out the jig was up he spilled his guts too. He even let on the county judge had been in on things too, but he didn't know any dirt on the sheriff. He did agree the local mayor had been right in the middle of things though.

That worthy was the next to be visited, and arrested. He didn't seem too worried at first and he yelled for one of his clerks to go fetch his lawyer. He was dismayed when his lawyer ended up in the same cell with him after trying to bail him out.

It seemed he wasn't far enough along in his law studies to even realize he had no standing to serve as a lawyer in state court, you see he didn't have a law degree or license either.

Uncle Jed and Uncle Bruce decided to take up residence in the town and serve as local law enforcement until some other arrangements could be made. There was a nice hotel in town and when the owner found out we could actually pay he found us some nice rooms.

We spent four days in the town and on the second one Uncle Bruce found out the mayor had a lovely new bride who knew which side of the biscuit the butter went on. When she learned where the mayor was headed she was receptive to my proposal and she was the first woman I officially married in front of a preacher. Unfortunately her former husband was shot trying to escape that night and it cleaned up the detail of her already having a husband.

Unfortunately for the mayor he had no other kin in town and he had neglected to prepare a will. Since he died in testate his real property and his chattel went to his wife. Of course it didn't really matter to him since he was still dead. We did get a little argument from Cynthia Lewis, the mayor's mistress since she felt she was entitled to at least some consideration in his estate.

Her pleas didn't fall on deaf ears either. Janet, the mayor's widow was well acquainted with Cynthia and in fact they had become friends. Janet took it upon herself to ask Cynthia to join in the union with me and since Cynthia was a young looker herself I was all for it. Janet even found another local preacher to do the job.

There was more booty from the mayor's misadventure. He was a silent partner in the town's biggest General Store and his partner wanted a clear title to the establishment. Luckily Uncle Jed knew a good lawyer in Philadelphia and after getting in touch with him via telegraph he was persuaded to make the trip and take care of the deal with the partner.

We left town with quite a little bit of merchandise, mostly of the home utensil persuasion and we also settled for five thousand in cash. It was less than the partner had expected but what the hell, it was like found money for us.

We also ended up with another wagon. It was a Conestoga, a brand new one the General Store had for sale and there were also eight big strong mules with it.

We needed it, what with the new household goods and the clothes and personal effects of my two new wives. They even went through the mayor's clothes and claimed they could alter many of them to fit me.

We spent six days in the little town and it seemed like we had been well paid for our stay. My new wives got along famously with my original harem and they got together and made it up among themselves to move most of the freight into our original wagon and fix us up a rolling bedroom in the new one

We left early the next morning and thankfully we didn't run into any problems, or none on the road anyway. After we pulled off the road to camp that first night the supper was wonderful what with all the cooks and then my work began.

My official wives and the fuck bunnies I had collected, along with my mother who wasn't about to be left out did a number on me, or at least they made sure I knew it was my duty to do a number on them.

When I woke the next morning I was a little sore, and not just in the dick department. I had muscle aches seemingly everywhere. Mother knew the cure for it though and after a good breakfast I had willow bark tea instead of coffee and I was able to drive the lead wagon, but it was by the hardest.

We had only been moving for about an hour when a young fool challenged our right of way with a drawn pistol. I guess he should have learned how to count first before taking out on his new career. I distinctly heard him fire six shots into the air while trying to threaten us to a stop. I calmly drew my Colt and put a bullet through his breastbone after he'd fired his last loaded shot. He looked very surprised right at the last.

I was down out of the wagon box by the time Uncle Jed came riding up and I went about searching the body right away. I didn't really expect to find much since he'd been such an idiot about things, but he had fifty double eagles, a nice double holster gun rig, a good pair of nearly new boots which happened to fit me fine and he even had a new Stetson hat that fit my head. Of course he had a good Henry rifle and he even had a 50-90 Sharps buffalo rifle.

I thanked my lucky stars then since he was so stupid. If he had been any kind of shot at all he could have cashed me in from a couple of hundred yards and then taken his time to get killed by my Uncles later.

It was about four PM when this last little fuckup happened and we decided to pull off the road and camp. We set up the camp and the women did the cooking. It was great and I had to watch myself to keep from eating too much. I didn't want to be lethargic after we climbed into the wagon to go to bed since I knew I'd have women to do.

Holding back on the food intake served me well this evening. I took care of my initial group first and then settled in to do the honors on my new wife Jennifer and her friend and soon to be wife Marilyn. After a little gentle exploration I went with Jennifer first since the seal was already off her bottle. It relieved the pressure so I could take more time with Marilyn. I'd found a hymen down below while petting on her and I'd need all my will power to go slow and be gentle.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.