The Trouble With Mona - Cover

The Trouble With Mona

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: The trouble with Mona was that she couldn't take anything seriously.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

The trouble with Mona was that she could never take anything seriously. This is a trait that she had all the way through high school, through college and through the twenty-seven years of our marriage. Mona was what most men call a "Cock tease."


My earliest memory of Mona was in the seventh grade when at a birthday party for some one whose name I can't even remember. She let me slide my hand up her leg to about mid thigh and then she grabbed my hand and said, "We can't. Someone might catch us."

Despite my protests she was firm in that we couldn't do it then, but maybe later at a 'more private' time. Needles to say that 'more private' time never came. For me it finally did, but not until nine years later.

By the time we were in the eleventh grade every guy I knew had had his hand up Mona's skirt or down into her blouse or had swapped tongues with her at the drive-in movie, but no one that I know ever got so much as a finger into her pussy.

Mona was great friends with my sister and many are the times I heard my sister talking to Mona on the phone and saying, "You're going to get into trouble Mona. One of these days you're playing around is going to backfire on you."

I asked her once what Mona's response to that was.

"She thinks it is all good fun and that no one takes her seriously. But one of these days she is going to tease the wrong someone and then she is going to be in big trouble."

Mona never did tease the wrong someone (at least not that I knew of) and she continued her teasing ways through the rest of high school and through four years of college.


I had gone back east to college on a football scholarship and had not seen nor heard from Mona the four years I was gone so I was surprised when I came back home and my sister told me that Mona was anxious to see me and had asked her to arrange a 'chance' meeting. I did not object and the meeting took place. To make a long story short sparks flew, bells rang, fireworks went off between us and six weeks later we were married.

The six-week whirlwind courtship did not leave me much time to catch up on the happenings of the last four years, but it was apparent at our wedding reception that Mona had not changed much. I noticed that she never passed up an opportunity to bend over and give some guy a shot at her cleavage – a look that went clear to her navel – and everyone that she danced with got a good feel or two and once I saw a guy with hands on both of her tits and she waited a few seconds before pushed him away and went off to continue her good time. The surprising thing was that I didn't care. Whenever we touched the electricity between us crackled and that was enough for me. I enjoyed watching her have a good time.

As is inevitable in small towns the word tends to go around. I had taken a break and was sitting in a stall in the bathroom taking care of business when a couple of guys came in to use the urinals. I knew who they were – I grew up with them and we had gone to school together - I'm just leaving the names out to protect the guilty. One said, "Do you think Rob knows that Mona has sucked half the cocks in town?"

"No" replied the other, "And he probably doesn't know that she has given hand jobs to the other half."

"Think we can keep getting a little head from her every once in a while now that she is married? Think marriage will slow her down any?"

"Probably not. She was out in the parking lot with Lenny half an hour ago and while I can't see through cars the motions I saw left me with no doubt that she was giving Lenny a hand job."

I know that this may sound weird, but instead of getting pissed off I got a woodie and I left the bathroom with a hard on and went looking for my wife of four hours. If I had found her jacking off Lenny I would have flipped her wedding dress up and fucked her while she was doing it. No such luck. I found her on the dance floor and the guy she was dancing with was taking every opportunity to rub his dick against her. All that seeing that did was make me harder.

The reception was only supposed to last until eleven, but at mid-night it was still going strong. I got Mona off to the side and told her to go change as it was time for us to sneak away. While she went to change I went out to check on the car. Knowing that the guys would sabotage it somehow I had rented a car and had dropped it off in the lot first thing in the morning. I'd come back for my car later. On the way back into the hall I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and when I turned my head to the right I found that I was looking into a window. I stepped closer and was treated to the sight of Mona in her white high heels, white stockings, garter belt, panties and bra. She was bent forward at the waist and had her hands on the arms of a chair. Sitting in the chair was my best man and Mona was sucking his cock the way a cock is supposed to be sucked – no hands, just mouth. I watched as she sucked him to completion. I could tell when he came because I saw white stuff leaking out of the corners of her mouth. I was beside myself with lust. The really strange thing about this was that during our six-week courtship Mona and I had done nothing except for some very heavy necking. I was beginning to wonder what I had let myself in for.


I collected Mona and we were gone a half-hour before anyone missed us. On our way to the hotel Mona slid over next to me, worked my cock out of my trousers and began giving me a hand job. When I looked over at her she smiled at me and said, "We're married now, I can do this all I want."

The honeymoon started with the discovery that Mona was a virgin. Her mouth and hand might not have been, but her sweet pussy was. The sex was fantastic. For three days we never left the room. All meals were by room service and we never let the maids in once. If there was anything that two people could do sexually Mona wanted to do it. At the end of the third day I jokingly said that I wasn't sure I was going to be man enough to keep her satisfied over the long haul. She laughed and said, "Honey, believe me when I say I'll get you up whenever you need to be gotten up."

She took hold of my cock and started stroking it. "While I'm on the subject lover there are some things that I would rather you hear from me instead of someone else."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.