I Had to Get Away - Cover

I Had to Get Away

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Becoming successful through being a wokaholic, I became estranged from family and friends. Falling in love with a goth punk chick, the teenage daughter of my mentor, changed everything. I gave her my heart, but she wanted my soul. I gave it to her happily.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Whether from Melinda's orders when I departed or the transformation she brought my life, I did meetings and collaborated and worked alone all at the top of my game. Over a relentless and efficient week and a half I never felt exhausted until I went to bed and essentially passed out, feeling completely revived in the morning. Exhaustion waited for the last period of my message to Melinda. Then I used the song she sent via WAV file every night sung a cappella as a lullaby.

The night before I headed north to Marin County to get my plane, she e-mailed me, "You sure you want to be seen with this?" attaching a picture of her in full goth clothing and make-up and her long tongue sticking out.

"Yes," I replied.

Arriving at the old resort town, seeing the three of them waiting for me on the tarmac dispelled fears Melinda had chickened out. Randy and Mindy held her tightly between them. She wore handcuffs and her mouth had been stuffed with a ball gag. "Kinky," I said when they stood in front of the plane's steps.

"Bitch wouldn't shut up about not going," Randy explained with an evil smile. "No way was I going to miss out on an LA party."

They handed me their suitcases and guitars. Borrowing a drum set from a friend in LA made for less hassles transporting the band. The other two settled into seats, Mindy planting her perfect butt in the seat beside the pilot. I stood on the tarmac and removed the gag and planted a long kiss on my lover's mouth which she responded to passionately. Her shackled hands happened to rest at my groin, rubbing my growing penis.

I whispered directly into her ear, "I missed you."

"I love you," she whispered back.

Ending the hug, I stepped one pace back. Her hands lifted and surround me and she pressed them at my butt. Our groins met as we kissed again.

"If you two don't get aboard, I'm flying this plane without you," said Mindy with exaggerated impatience.

"No you're not," said Randy.

Pressing my hand between her buttocks at a place I could feel the heat and sense the dampness, I guided Melinda into the plane. She kept her butt high and her steps wide. "God I'm horny," she moaned.

"Me too," said Randy.

"I will be soon," said Mindy. Anticipating the thrill she got from take-off, she removed her pants and panties.

During my preparation for take-off and the actual event, I spoke everything I did so Mindy learned. She repeated everything I said and mimicked the motions, using only one hand while we ascended. The other rubbed her clit.

Once we leveled off, Melinda unbuckled her seat restraints. Her unshackled hands grabbed Mindy's tit and pussy and her mouth nibbled an ear or stimulated her sensitive neck until Mindy writhed and moaned and came.

Mindy and I switched places and I gave her the yoke. Practicing turns and lifting and descending, she got the feel of the heavier and more responsive controls. The panel had a few extras compared to Magdalena which I explained to her. "I read up on it," Mindy let me know.

"Redundancy is part of training," I answered her impatience.

"Of course, Joe," she responded. "Sorry."

After she received the destination coordinates and the altitude needed to be sustained during our flight, I crawled back to Melinda, took her hand and guided her to the foam rubber pad behind her seat. Removing her tight black jeans and black panties, my mouth covered her already fragrant pussy. Minutes later she writhed in ecstasy.

Hastily removing my shirt and pants and jockeys while she finished getting naked, I climbed between her upraised thighs and plunged deep.

"Oh Joe. So good," she moaned.

"Yes," I sighed in agreement.

The plane rose and fell. "Mindy!" I exclaimed.

"I'll be careful," Mindy insisted, sending the plane up and down again.

"Okay," I sighed, pleasure overriding concern.

Eyes met and stayed staring except when Melinda looked beyond me. She giggled throatily. I glanced back and saw Randy fisting his fat cock, staring at my pale thrusting ass. I chuckled and smiled into her eyes. She smiled back happily. It changed to a grimace of pleasure as her orgasm approached. My thrusts quickened and hardened. My hands grasped her firm butt cheeks, fingers into the musculature. Angling forward, I gave her rubs along the apex of her vagina and friction for her clit. Her eyes closed in concentration. Her panting shortened and stopped as she arched. "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, the last word through clenched jaw. Mirroring my hold on her, her fingers dug into my butt. In the constriction of her hold, I plunged thrice with short powerful thrusts and froze deep, pressing my pubic bone against hers and subtly rubbing. I felt every moment of the build to ejaculation and the overwhelming first spurt and the spurts that followed, loving the responding vibrations of her tight sheath. Though one of our shortest fucks, it had been one of the most ecstatic.

"Ugh," grunted Randy, spilling seed into his underwear. Everyone chuckled, including Randy.

The plane finally leveled off.

Flying above California's Central Valley, Mindy informed me of our approach to the hills that hid the LA Basin, ending the loving naked cuddle on the pad. I dressed quickly and returned to the pilot's seat.

"I wish I could land her," said Mindy after my brief conversation with the Orange County airport.

"You'll land her at home," I said. "We'll practice both take-offs and landings."

"Cool."

Opulence greeted us at the airport. The Hummer stretch limo drove us to the house of a friend lent to me while he and his band toured Europe. Sitting high above LA, the winding roads getting there made for the only discomfort. The thought of thousands of limo trips up and down these streets helped salve my concerns.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.