I Had to Get Away
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Becoming successful through being a wokaholic, I became estranged from family and friends. Falling in love with a goth punk chick, the teenage daughter of my mentor, changed everything. I gave her my heart, but she wanted my soul. I gave it to her happily.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

If Mindy and I hadn't stopped to buy fixings for a steak dinner, we might have gotten home before Melinda. Her Vespa made my heart jolt. We entered to the sound of the shower. "I'm home," I shouted.

"I'm glad," she shouted back.

Looking clean and steamy and sexy under a short black robe, Melinda immediately embraced me and kissed me. "I missed you today. Where were you?"

"We went flying!" Mindy exclaimed.

"Flying?" asked Melinda, pressing her body along my side and resting her hand on my hip on my other side.

"Joe's a pilot!" Mindy answered.

"You flew?"

"In Magdalena."

"Fucking cool!" Melinda hugged her friend. "You thanked him, didn't you, you slut." She kissed her hard with tongue. "I taste him."

"I didn't swallow!"

"I got you you fucking slut!" spouted Melinda, pushing her friend away.

"How did you know?" I gulped.

"You both looked too guilty for words." She glanced back and forth at me and Mindy looking grim. The expression gradually changed to a wry smile.

"You bitch," chuckled Mindy pulling her into her arms.

"Did you like it?"

"Not the taste."

"I thought you said..."

"I sampled off the instrument panel." Everyone laughed. "But no."

"Mindy wants to join us tonight," I reported.

"I'd like that," Melinda smiled.

Delay is good in preparation for a night of lovemaking. As we prepared the delicious feast and ate it, we teased. Mostly Melinda teased me and Mindy and we teased her back.

While Mindy showered, Melinda and I began without her. She undressed me, her robe still on but loose and sexy, giving me glimpses at her jutting breasts, like two torpedo noses firm enough to seem to defy gravity. Her nipples jutted upwards at least a quarter inch. I wanted to touch them with fingers and tongue but she insisted she wanted to explore first.

We kissed throughout the undressing and after when I lay on my back. She let me feel her protruding butt, less pronounced but with a similar jutting presence, and the slickness between where her natural lubricant readied her passage for my cock, while she covered my torso with kisses and caresses. When she reached my shaft she requested my assistance. I taught her fisting and felatio. I insisted she use her tongue piercing a lot. Mindy watched, gloriously naked, before sending her tongue inside her lover.

"Ease off, Min. I want to swallow," said Mel.

"You sure?" both Mindy and I asked.

Melinda smiled around my glans and began working harder. With two gorgeous young bodies and man's greedy desire to cum into a willing woman's mouth, I didn't last. "Cumming," I warned a couple seconds before I came. At least I held back from pushing my cock deeper into her mouth.

The first spurt surprised her. Her mouth retreated, letting the second spurt splash against her chin. But she returned to engulfing and filled her mouth and swallowed hard. Squeezing out the lost drops like finishing a tube of toothpaste, her proud smile gladdened my heart. Watching her lean down to lap up the last pearl of cum, I never saw anything so cute and sexy. I immediately sat up, grabbed her at the sides of her chest and brought her on top of my reclined body and kissed her thoroughly.

"You don't mind?" she panted.

"If you don't, why should I?"

We kissed continually for several minutes while Mindy worked us both. My hands fondled Melinda's twin torpedoes, assisting Mindy's cunnilingus to bring our lover to climax until Melinda broke the kiss, writhed against Mindy's mouth, stiffened and groaned and shivered.

Mindy had fisted my cock until it became stiff for Melinda. She pressed the glans against a vagina still pulsing with pleasure. Wrapping her arms around her lover, she pulled her downwards until my glans embedded and pushed slowly into the tightest and hottest and slipperiest place it had ever experienced. I silently thanked the women for two earlier blow jobs, because one wouldn't have been enough to keep me from ejaculating in seconds.

A dildo had obviously got rid of Melinda's hymen. That pleased me. Destroying cherries had happened before, and despite the stimulating resistance and tightness, it always hurt me to hurt them. This time I gave my new lover her first real cock without pain but with the scrumptious resistance of plowing new territory.

Like a slow motion dance, the two rocked lower and lower until I penetrated to Melinda's depths. Our pubic bones met and pressed. "It's all good," Melinda pronounced, relieved and completely pleasured.

"We paved the way, my love," Mindy whispered into her ear. "But he's bigger."

"And better," murmured Melinda. "I want you to cum too. Find out how talented his tongue is."

"It could never match yours," Mindy replied. She let go of her lover and moved around until her thighs straddled my head. "You don't mind, Joe?"

I chuckled. "Are you kidding?"

"Ooh," Melinda responded. "I like it when you laugh." We all chuckled and Melinda oohed again. And she began to move.

"So tight," I groaned.

"So good," murmured Melinda.

Everybody pleasured everybody. Mouths pleasured mouths. Mine pleasured Mindy's lower mouth while the young women kissed and swapped tongues. "He's good. You're better," said Mindy.

"He's distracted," reminded Melinda.

"Beautifully," I said.

Every word filtered through moans.

Hands also pleasured. Mine grasped two different sets of breasts. Mindy shared pleasuring Melinda's breasts while her other fingered Melinda's clit. Melinda stroked Mindy's clit accompanying my tongue and shared fingers with mine playing with Mindy's nipples.

Rocking faster and at a more extreme angle, Melinda lost all interest in pleasuring others and concentrated on hers, although her tongue, a superior organ comparable to Gene Simmons's occasionally lapped at her lover's cunt when Mindy swung it near. She became nearly spastic as her orgasm approached. I took over the fucking, powering into her with rapid thrusts. "Oh fuck," she elongated, her orgasm squeezing out and overwhelming her.

With Melinda's orgasm came opportunity for me to concentrate fully on Mindy. Her groans shortened. She seemed ready.

Unexpectedly, Melinda rolled off me, my hardness bouncing. "Fuck him, Mindy," she commanded. Mindy stood on the bed and turned around and lowered onto the cock Melinda aimed. Within a fraction of a second I realized she intended instant impalement,

"Stop," I yelled when she yelled, "Ow." I grasped her big strong perfect butt, elbows pressing into the bed, and slowed her descent. A little more spacious, though definitely tight, her inner muscles clung and released making for quite a lively journey into her depths. Her scowl transformed to intense pleasure.

Melinda straddled my chest letting me know her pussy couldn't handle more pleasure, and kissed and fondled her female lover until Mindy succumbed with a high keening noise and silence. She trembled both inside and out. The inner pulses nearly brought me over.

"Can I hug him, Mel?" Mindy asked. Melinda vacated her spot, draping along our sides and petting Mindy from head to butt like petting a very large bald cat (except the head of course).

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.