Visiting the Teacher
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Saga of teacher "Cat Anderson" who is taught a physical lesson for her bitchiness by three of her students and ultimately rescued by another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student  

And then the others wanted to dance with her. Carol Anne was pleased by their genuine desire to take her out to the dance floor for a slow, sexy dance, and she danced with each one of them.

It seemed to be the case that Carol Anne was considered 'the woman' for this crowd. But she liked that. She felt so cosseted, taken care of, wanted. It was a wonderful thing for her, and her Paula was never far away at any time.

Time, however, got the best of them.

It was Kaily who brought it up:

"Hey, guys," she said, "It's getting late and we have Ms Anderson tomorrow!"

"Oy!" the other groaned for effect, and Carol Anne blushed and hid her head in her hands.

When she did that, they rushed her and she was being kissed from all angles: her face, her cheeks, her forehead, her lips. There were hands on her tits again. She was being overwhelmed.

Finally, they stopped and Kaily speaking for the group said:

"See you in school tomorrow, Ms. A!"

"Yes, ma'am," Carol Anne answered, "I look forward to seeing you."

Carol Anne, in bed with Paula that night expressed her extreme anxiety about the next day. Paula assured her that the girls were impressed really positively by her that night at the club and there would be no problem at all.

Then she whispered into Carol Anne's ear:

"Come here and let me make all that go away."

With that she hauled Carol Anne into her armpit and hugged her to herself.

Carol Anne went with a sigh, wondering once again at the way her life was going. First, it spiraled out of control and then that pain and humility was replaced by a new center. She said these things to Paula, who, just before they slept, reached down for a kiss, holing one of Carol Anne's naked tits as she did so.

Carol Anne was indeed nervous the next day. Her one salvation, she knew, was that she knew exactly what the day's lessons for teaching would entail.

Her anxiety came to a head early in her day. She was in her room, looking over her material for the day, when there was a knock on the door.

She called 'come in' not thinking of who it might be but dropped her pencil, when she saw it was Kaily, Nancy and Linda.

"Uh, good morning, ladies!" she said a bit hesitatingly. Then she went on honestly:

"I have to admit that I don't quite know what to do here now. Last night, strangely, for me at least, I would have been sure of how to act."

Kaily broke in then:

"Ms Andeson, we wanted to give you this little gift from us to say 'thank you' for last night."

Carol Anne was overwhelmed, absolutely overwhelmed. She had tears in her eyes as she unwrapped the gift to discover a pair of french cut, pink stretch lace panties.

She absolutely squealed in delight and launched her self at Kaily and then at each of the girls in turn.

"We also want to say, Ms. Anderson," Kaily went on, "That you won't have any kind of trouble with us in school."

"No but we might spank your lovely ass, when we see you at the club next!" Linda chimed in, with a grin.

Carol Anne answered her grin with one of her own and said:

"Wow! I might just look forward to that."

Then they left, with kisses and hugs all around.

Kaily returned for a few seconds and said to Carol Anne in a low voice:

"We'd like you to wear these today and if you can manage it during class, at 2:15 PM, make a statement that has the color pink in it so that we know you did."

"Uh, yes, ... yes, ma'am," Carol Anne said flustered now but also turned on by the prospect.

She looked at the clock and had a few minutes. She called Paula and explained the situation:

"What do I do, ma'am?" she wanted to know.

Paula laughed: "You are so much fun, angel," she said. "You put the panties on and then think of a statement that uses the word 'pink.'"

"Thank you, ma'am," Carol Anne said and added then a soft: "I love you!"

"That makes my world, girl!" Paula said, "I love you too."

Carol Anne went to the closet immediately and changed her panties.She was thrilled with the pink stretch lace ones that the girls had given her and was determined to send them the message that they wanted. She put the panties that she'd been wearing into a small bag that she had and put the bag in her desk drawer.

Carol Anne was nervous from the very beginning of the class that had the girls in it. The class started at 1:50. She decided to go ahead with some material that she wanted to present on modern forms of art and the way art interacted with literature.

She kept her eye on the clock as she talked. She already had a plan for working the color of the panties into what she was saying. She began to wind her presentation down at 5 minutes past two. Then she began citing examples of the way that art crosses over to other media, citing, for example, famous examples of cd album art. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 2:13 PM, and said:

"Of course one of the prime examples that many of you might be aware of in this arena of art migrating, so to speak, is the album art of the band "Pink Floyd".

She stared at Kaily, when she said it, getting a huge grin. Then her gaze went next to Linda and finally to Nancy. She got a covert thumbs up from Linda and a wink from Nancy. It put a huge smile on Carol Anne's face.

She gave them an assignment to work on then and they went to work quietly. Carol Anne took the small bag from her desk drawer and began to walk around the class room. They were busy. They'd grown used to having to be busy with Cat the Bitch and she normally had no problem with any of them goofing off.

She stopped at Kaily and asked if she had questions on the assignment, a question she'd asked of others too. Kaily said 'no' and then added a soft:

"Good for you, girl!"

"Thank you," Carol Anne whispered back and as she turned to go, dropped the bag into Kaily's lap, and walked away. When she got to the front of the class and looked back, Kaily was grinning at her from ear to ear. It made Carol Anne blush noticeably and that made Kaily even happier.

The word about it spread from girl to girl, after class quickly because all three of them were at her desk chattering at her. Carol Anne was pleased about the whole incident.

Then Kaily took out the bag and, with Linda at the door, said:

"We want these autographed!"

"Oh dear!" Carol Anne said.

Kaily hastily added: "It's voluntary because we promised Paula that we'd made no trouble for you in school of any kind."

"This is not trouble, ma'am," Carol Anne said slowly, smiling up at Kaily.

"If we were elsewhere," Kaily said, "I'd make you eat my pussy now, Carol Anne."

"If we were elsewhere, ma'am," Carol Anne said, hardly able to believe that this was happening in school and that she loved it so much, "I'd do it."

Kaily giggled gaily and bent down quickly and before Carol Anne knew what was happening, licked the teacher's lips.

"Ohhhhhh," Carol Anne moaned, and the she got a kiss from Nancy with a dart of tongue, and then it was Linda grabbing a kiss and quick feel of Carol Anne's ass before they left.

"Carol Anne," Kaily said, as they were at the door,"You're so cool!"

Carol Anne blushed, as they waved 'bye' to her.

She finished a few things that she had to do and left the building. She went out to the back, more remote parking lot, and there she saw Paula waiting for her. It brought a huge smile to Carol Anne's face. She also noticed that the girls, Kaily, Nancy, and Linda were with Paula.

As she approached she heard Linda say:

"Well, here she is herself."

Carol Anne went immediately to Paula, who opened her arms for her. They stood on the far side of the car and made sure that no one was around.

"Hey, angel love," Paula said.

Carol Anne sighed a: "Mistress!' and then acknowledged the others also:

"Ms Kaily, Ms Linda, Ms Nancy!"

"Heard that you got a gift today, angel," Paula said, then continued: "For being suck a good girl and a good sport."

"Yes, ma'am," Carol Anne said suffused with pleasure at the mention. "They were very nice in presenting it to me."

"But where is it?" Paula asked and the girls laughed, as Carol Anne grinned and blushed.

"I'm wearing them, ma'am," she answered, still a bit shy about it.

"Okay, gather round, girls and give us some protection," Paula said and, turning to Carol Anne said:

"Show us, love."

"Yes, ma'am," Carol Anne said.

"I love it that she's shy," Kaily said.

"It's part of her charm," Paula answered, putting her arm around Carol Anne. "It's okay, angel," Paula said then.

"I know, ma'am," Carol Anne said, "I'm being foolish, and the girls were so nice to me."

Then with a barely pleasurable sigh, she pulled her skirt up and showed them all her new panties, which the girls gave her. She stood for a few seconds and the began to twirl to show all of them the front and the back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.