Visiting the Teacher - Cover

Visiting the Teacher

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Saga of teacher "Cat Anderson" who is taught a physical lesson for her bitchiness by three of her students and ultimately rescued by another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student  

The large woman guard at the door turned Carol Anne around so that her hands were now against the building, and her weight was on them. Carol Anne looked around and caught Paula's gaze and got a wink from her; it helped to settle her down.

Now the guard started the search. She ran her hands down Carol Anne's back and, when she reached Carol Anne's ass, she began to squeeze and knead the cheeks of her ass, eliciting a small moan of excitement.

"Hmm, my Carol Anne likes that," Paula said.

"Yes, ma'am," Carol Anne said breathlessly.

Then the guard had the older teacher's skirt hiked up and was running her hands around Carol Anne's panty covered ass and between her legs. Next she ran her hands up and down the front of Carol Anne's tee shirt, stopping to caress her nipples in the process and ending by cupping her pussy mound. There were more moans from Carol Anne at this point.

Gloria was simply grinning, as she watched the process. Finally, the big woman guard, planted a kiss on Carol Anne's neck and said:

"You can go in, darlin'; you're clean." "And you're lovely," she added.

They three of them went into the building. Carol Anne stayed immediately by Paula's side. And Paula, realizing how nervous Carol Anne was, held her former teacher's hand all the while It was a scene of many, many women, who were talking, drinking, dancing and obviously having a good time.

Gloria went off, once they were inside, saying that she'd be back. Paula stood on the edge of the dance floor with her arm around Carol Anne's shoulder letting her take the scene in.

"Here's a table," Paula said and turned to go to it, when, just then Gloria was back accompanied by three other girls.

Carol Anne sucked in a loud breath, as she realized that the three were current students, and apparently they were members.

They looked at their current teacher, one that they didn't like because of her ferociousness in class and were just grinning.

"Well, look who's here and wearing a green pin!" one of them said.

"Cat the Bitch herself!" came another's voice.

"Yes, there is a heaven!" said the third, and Gloria just grinned.

Carol Anne, wondering where Paula was, although she was just behind her and watching what was happening, said a soft:

"Ms. Reed, Ms. Watts, Ms. Rainy, good evening!"

"Good evening indeed, bitch," Nancy Watts said.

"You do realize that, that green pin means that we can take your ass over into the shadow room and settle some accounts, cunt?" Kaily Reed said in a nasty tone.

The thee of them were grinning.

Then Carol Anne felt an arm drape itself across her shoulder. She sighed a huge sigh of relief, as she realized that it was Paula.

"Hey, guys," Paula said. "Greeting my new bitch?"

"Bitch?" "Yours?" two of the three of them said.

"Read her fucking tee shirt, moron!" Paula said.

That seemed to stop the feral instincts and intentions of the three of them.

"Let's step over here a minute," Paula said, "You too Gloria."

The six of them went off to the side and Paula said:

"There are a few things that you need to know. My Carol Anne was as recently as two weeks ago gang raped, and beaten by three of her male students. Our relationship has developed since then. She's my responsibility and I take that responsibility really seriously. I brought her here tonight to meet people and begin to find out a little about what our kind of girl to girl passion is all about. And you, my friends, are not going to fuck with her! Her green pin can change to red in an instant, and I really don't believe that you, any one of you or even all three of you, or even all four of you want to fuck with me. Now you correct me, if I'm wrong, and you remember your manners here. It's what this club is all about, to be with the girls without this kind of hassle. My babe here is trying to make a life change and you're not going to fuck that up. Do you get me?"

The four of them shook their heads 'yes'.

Then Paula turned to Carol Anne and said:

"Sweet angel, kneel and greet my friends; you know them all."

Carol Anne, sweeping tears from her eyes, knelt and kissed the hands of Kaily Reed, Nancy Watts and Linda Rainy, and then Gloria also.

As she did it, the four girls looked on with disbelieving looks on their faces. Then they stared up at Paula, who was just grinning at them.

"Sorry, Paula," they said, each in turn.

"No," Paula said, "Say it to her; she needs to hear it."

"Sorry, Ms. Anderson," it was now from them.

Carol Anne shook her head, still in her kneeling position and said:

"No, ma'am, ma'ams, it's only Carol Anne here; and thank you." Then she turned to Paula and asked softly: "May I rise, Mistress?"

Paula, suffused with smiles and really pleased with Carol Anne, gave her a hand to help her get up, and, once she was up, pulled her into an embrace that ended with along hot kiss that had the others girls wide eyed with wonder. They simply never thought to see this kind of thing happen.

"Let's all get a table," Paula said, they all readily agreed.

As they walked to the table, someone of the other girls put a hand on Carol Anne's wiggling ass. It caused her to 'yip'.

Paula grinned at the older woman and said:

"Now that's what the green pin means."

"Ohhhh," Carol Anne said, feeling a hand, whether it was the same one or another one, she wasn't sure, come back and begin to fondle her ass again.

She sighed and all the girls giggled.

They settled at a table and got something to drink. Carol Anne was the only one old enough to drink legally, and she had white wine, but she warned them that drinking usually made her silly.

"Oh, let's get her drunk," one of the girls said.

Carol Anne giggled again, and took a sip of her wine. Then Paula held out a hand and said:

"Come dance with me, sweet angel."

Carol Anne blushed and took Paula's hand and went to the dance floor.

As they began to dance, Carol Anne was nervous about putting her arms up around Paula's neck. Paula smiled, knowing what was bothering her:

"Sweet angel, why don't you put your arms around my neck?" she said softly.

"I'm not wearing panties, ma'am," Carol Anne said simply.

"So, you're willing to risk another punishment that will keep you from wearing panties or a bra for the next week or two, angel? Is that it?" Paula asked softly.

Carol Anne gave her a stricken look and said plaintively:

"I'll never learn! Just never learn! I'm so sorry!"

Paula smiled and said: "Carol Anne, you have a lovely ass and there's nothing better that the girls would love to see that Cat's bare ass under her lovely sweater."

"Ohhh," Carol Anne sighed, "Yes, ma'am, just please, please keep helping me; I'm so bad at this!"

"But sweet darling, you're learning; you're learning so well. Now just slip those arms around my neck and let the girls see what Cat's secret is today, Cat the bad girl, Cat the no panties for you today because you're being punished girl!"

"You make this so exciting," Carol Anne said softly, as she slid her arms around Paula's neck.

There as an immediate twittering from the girls at the table, who were now not only staring at the strange sight of a feared and hated teacher dancing with a girl, not much older than they were, who is described as her mistress, but now they were seeing that Cat Anderson wasn't wearing any panties!

"Shit!" Kaily said,"Her ass is naked."

"Was she that way in school, I wonder?" Nancy asked.

"Nice ass," Linda said with appreciation.

"Nice ass, indeed," was Gloria's input.

Carol Anne had her face buried now in Paula's shoulder. She whispered:

"Are they looking?"

"Of course they're looking, angel, you have a world class ass."

Carol Anne giggled. Then, in a tiny voice, Carol Anne asked:

"What are they going to do?"

"You mean, what am I going to let them do? Is that your question, angel?" Paula asked, smiling down into Carol Anne's face.

"Yes, ma'am, that's my question; thank you for helping me," Carol Anne said.

"You're getting there, pet; you really are," Paula said and she was rewarded with a huge grin from Carol Anne.

"I think that I'm going to let them play with you!" Paula said.

"Oh dear!" Carol Anne moaned.

"Because think of it, love; with whom will you go to bed tonight? Them?" Paula said next.

"No, ma'am," Carol Anne said wistfully: "Tonight I'll go to bed with you!"

"Won't that be nice?" Paula said, "To end the day that way; so why not let them play with Cat a little. There's a dark corner here that is reserved for just such going on."

"Yes, ma'am," Carol Anne said.

"Excited, angel?" Paula asked.

"Yes, ma'am, I think so!" Carol Anne said with a giggle.

"Then let's go; I bet they're anxious."

They stopped dancing and walked, hand in hand, over to the table.

When they got to the table, Kaily Reed asked:

"Carol Anne, I have a question."

"Yes, ma'am, Ms Reed?" Carol Anne answered.

The four girls at the table sniggered at Carol Anne's politeness.

"This is so wonderful, so exciting," Kaily said to the others. "She's so polite, so unlike Cat the Bitch in the classroom."

"I know, ma'am," Carol Anne said, "Mistress Paula has been helping me."

"I guess she has," Gloria said, "Go ahead Kaily, ask her."

"Well, Carol Anne," Kaily began again, "We all want to know what color panties you're wearing."

Carol Anne colored and looked around, glancing at Paula, who shook her head 'yes'.

"Problem?" Kaily asked.

"No, ma'am," Carol Anne began, "No problem at all; you see, I'm not wearing panties today because I was contrary and non cooperative today and Mistress Paula has deprived me of panties for the day as my punishment."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.