Visiting the Teacher
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Saga of teacher "Cat Anderson" who is taught a physical lesson for her bitchiness by three of her students and ultimately rescued by another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student  

"Crunch time, girl friend," Paula said to a solemn looking Carol Anne.

"I guess it is," Carol Anne said in a tiny voice.

"I will either drop you off, and we'll be good friends, and no one is going to do anything like that to you again, I promise," Paula began.

"Or?" Carol Anne prompted.

"Or," Paula answered, "I'm coming to stay here, and we will be best friends, and we will be lovers, and you will promise to obey me in everything, and not question the decisions that I make."

She looked at the pretty teacher, who was truly effected by what she was hearing.

"I know that sounds complicated, my angel," Paula said, "But it's not and maybe, just maybe it's what you need right now. Or maybe not."

Paula's car door was open, since she was about to get out, when they began talking and she was disappointed, when Carol Anne's answer was to get out of the car. But Carol Anne walked around to the other side of the car, to the open driver's side door and knelt, putting her head on Paula's thigh, and simply began to cry.

"It makes me wonder," Paula mused, "Just wonder: what happened to Cat the Bitch?"

Carol looked up, her tear stained face had a look of deep thought on it.

"Yes, it does," she admitted, "And at first I thought that they'd succeeded in beating it out of me. But now I'm not so sure because more and more I think, I ... uh, feel, believe that it's your goodness that is drawing me out of that. I think ... it's that ... Uh..."

"Oh," she wailed in some distress with it all, "I don't even know what to call you properly, what shall I?"

"What do you think, what do you want to, my angel?" Paula said.

"Oh, everything good, everything loving and everything fine ... that's what I'd call you, and I promise that when I say 'Mistress' that is exactly what I mean ... I do, I promise!"

"Yes, my love, my darling," Paula cooed and stroked her hair, " Let it be that, and I'll take such good care of you, such good care!"

"And I still want to wash you," Carol Anne whispered.

"Yes, angel, that will be out sign; you wash me! Then, then I'm going to teach you how to love me, and you can well blush at that."

Carol Anne lifted her head from Paula's lap, gave her a kiss on the thigh and smiled through her tears.

"Go in?" Carol Anne asked.

"Go in," Paula answered and got out, as Carol Anne rose into a hug from Paula.

"No one, no one would believe this," Carol Anne said, "I've become so ... so bitter, and in that respect the boys were right. Served me right to have such a wake up call."

"I know but that's the last time that you say that; do you hear?" Paula said severely.

"Yes, ma'am," Carol Anne answered.

They went into the house then, Paula held her hand as they went. At the doorstep she stopped and said:

"Carol Anne, my angel, we're going to take some time to get used to this but it will be time that I devote to making sure that what you want is important, not overlooked. That's how we begin, that's how any good Mistress would begin and we'll begin there. The things that I tell you that I want, are things that I'm basing on what I believe you want."

"I promise, promise, Mistress," Carol Anne said then, "That what you want is what will be fine for me; I trust you, absolutely trust you."

As soon as they were inside Paula stopped Carol Anne and said:

"Okay, dear, your new undies are sensational but the old clothes don't do you justice; I want you wearing only your underwear here at home until I tell you different. We'll look and see what robes you have and if you have any that are nice then they will be fine at times but basically it's you here in your underwear."

Then she thought and said: "No, change that, it's you in your panties. Get down to them now. We want to have a glass of wine first and then the shower and then it's clothes inspection time."

"How wonderful!" Carol Anne said, no longer wondering about or caring about where her fierce, bitter personality had gone.

She had a shy smile on her face all the while, as she removed her skirt and her blouse. She preened just a little once she was down to her panties and bra. She turned and flashed a huge grin at Paula who was standing and humming 'the Stripper', as Carol Anne took her clothes off. Then she was down to just her panties.

"Do you have heels?" Paula asked.

"Yes, ma'am," was the soft reply.

"Real heels?" Paula wanted to know.

"I bought a pair of 4" ones once but never have had the courage to wear them," Carol Anne replied.

"Get them; wear them," Paula ordered and Carol Anne went off to do just that.

She came back resplendent now in her high heeled shoes, a bit wobbly on them but smiling at Paula. On instinct now Carol Anne spun around on her heels with her arms in the air and put herself on display for Paula.

"Come dance," Paula said, putting on some soft music.

Carol Anne sighed, and went to Paula, whose arms were held out and ready for her.

"I'n so unused to this kind of treatment," Carol Anne said.

"But you're so lovely, princess," Paula said, "So get used to it."

"Thank you," Carol Anne said then, snuggling into her arms, and swaying with her in the dance.

Paula's hands dove down the back of Carol Anne's panties and captured an ass cheek in each hand, kneading and pulling on them.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, ma'am," Carol Anne said, as the ass kneading continued.

When the music stopped, they just looked at each other for a few seconds, when Paula said:

"You're really mine now, aren't you, Carol Anne?"

"Yes," Carol Anne answered, "I really think that I am."

"Well, let's both be comfortable then," Paula said, beginning to undress.

When Paula was down to her panties, she asked:

"Do you have wine?"

"Yes, ma'am," Carol Anne answered and went to get them each a glass.

When the wine arrived, they both drank for a little and then the music was slow and love again and Paula instructed Carol Anne that they were going to dance again.

Only this time the dance was more sensual, body to body, tits to tits, with Carol Anne absolutely entwined around Paula and loving every minute of it. They ended the dance with a long, wet, open mouthed kiss, which had Carol Anne merely able to say "Ohhhh!" when the kiss was finished.

"So that's what it's really like," Carol Anne said.

"That what it's really like,"Paula said.

Carol Anne put her head on Paula's shoulder and said:

"I don't deserve this! I just don't!"

"You deserve every minute, every second of it," Paula said with a little severity in her voice, "Don't let me hear you say otherwise."

"Yes, Mistress," Carol Anne said and giggled: "I love the way that sounds."

"Get used to it, pet," Paula said, and then: Paula's next instruction was:

"Shower time, love."

The two of them, both dressed only in panties now, went arm in arm to the bedroom and the shower.

"But..." Carol Anne began, since Paula wasn't stopping to take her panties off.

"Come on, let's be silly!" Paula said.

That took Carol Anne back just a bit, since she didn't really remember many times that she'd gotten 'silly' but this time she went with it. So that, giggling, she stepped into the shower with her panties on, and comforted by the fact that Paula had picked out so many lovely panties for her, all colors and different kinds.

In the shower she held her arms up in the air and kind of pranced around just a bit, grinning at Paula. The panties were soaked, as were Paula's and showed ass cheeks and pussy mounds prominently.

"Now take them off, Carol Anne," Paula commanded.

Carol Anne smiled up into Paula's lovely blue eyes and peeled the peach colored panties down and off.

"That's my girl," Paula said then, "That's my naked girl! That's my dirty girl!"

"Oh, yes!" Carol Anne said going into a hug with Paula and trembling now just a little bit, as she felt Paula's hands on her ass cheeks, pulling and prodding and separating.

"Now take off mine!" Paula whispered into Carol Anne's ear. "You're mine, Carol Anne, my servant, my slave, my dirty girl, I want you to act that way."

"I will, I will, I will, I promise; please help me to know how to please you, ma'am!" was Carol Anne's answer.

"Yes, yes, I will, angel!" Paula said, as she pushed down on Carol Anne's shoulder, sending her to her knees.

From that vantage point, in the lovely hot spray of the water, Carol Anne began to pull Paula's sodden panties off but soon enough she forgot the panties, which were indeed down and off, for she was now face to face with Paula's pussy.

She spoke quietly to Paula: "I've never done it, ma'am."

Paula stroked Carol Anne's cheek and said to her softly:

"There's no 'it' here, angel love; this is love making now. It begins right now. You go right ahead and kiss, kiss that pussy!"

"Oh, yes," Carol Anne said fervently. "Oh, yes, make love! Oh, yes!"

She was crooning this as she bent forward and planted her lips squarely against Paula's pussy hair. Paula had her hands in Carol Anne's hair, at the back of her head, pulling the very willing teacher's lips and mouth into her pussy, and Carol Anne's hands were reaching around now; reaching around and grasping each ass cheek in one hand.

"Oh, my!" was about all that Carol Anne could manage, as her mouth came away from Paula's pussy mound for a few seconds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.