Visiting the Teacher
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Saga of teacher "Cat Anderson" who is taught a physical lesson for her bitchiness by three of her students and ultimately rescued by another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student  

Paula snuggled Carol Anne Anderson down in bed, and, while the older woman gave her a questioning glance, got into bed herself, neither of them bothering with any nighties.

"Oh thank you," Carol Anne said, and, when Paula put out her arm, came into the safety of Paula's arm pit and snuggled there.

Then Carol Anne told it, all of it. She told it and she cried, and she even talked about it being so much of her own fault for being such a bitch. As she told it, she kept her mouth at Paula's shoulder, getting it wet with her tears, and, at times, her drool. Paula just let her wail, weep and get it out. When it was finally spoken, and Carol Anne was sobbing into Paula's naked shoulder, Paula took hold of Carol Anne's head and pulled it forward. Carol Anne didn't realize at first what was happening but then she saw, and she cried all the more. She cried as Paula brought Carol Anne's face in confrontation with her nipple, and let it slip into Carol Anne's open, eager mouth.

After a while, Carol Anne was ready to talk again; she kissed the nipple first.

"They wanted to get Cat the Bitch," she said, "And it got out of hand."

She gulped and brushed at her tears and then said, looking up into Paula's face:

"And you came along and saved me, Ms. Wilson."

There was gratefulness in her tone but also, Paula realized, a note of almost reverence. She didn't think that she was wrong about that. She liked this older woman, and certainly liked where this contact seemed headed, and she definitely liked having Carol Anne Anderson snuggled against her naked with tits pushing at her side and thighs brushing her thighs. She smiled as she stroked Carol Anne's hair and watched her former teacher drift off into sleep, her mouth again locked onto Paula's nipple.

Paula woke and sensed that the contact was broken, if just for a little; she wasn't sure. She saw two things at once, as soon as her eyes focused. The moon was streaming into the room and lighted Carol Anne's hair, and Carol Anne was staring at her.

It was completely obvious to Paula that Carol Anne was now out of the former shock and realized that she was in bed with Paula.

"It is you and you're here," Carol Anne said with a quiet voice of reality.

Paula's response was crazy, unexpected, even to herself, and certainly to Carol Anne. She began to sing quietly:

"Moonlight becomes you; it goes with your hair..."

It was apparently enough, though not intended for effect but just as a whim, that came to Paula in the moonlight. Carol Anne, Cat the Bitch, started to cry.

But the crying was different now; she was not bewailing her treatment at the hands of those three students; she was not bewailing being hit or used, or pissed on, none of it at all. Paula was there and she was actually, really singing to her, to Carol Anne, and that was the last thing and was overwhelming.

"Carol Anne, honey," Paula said, "Tell me."

"Oh, it's so stupid," Carol Anne Anderson wailed, "You're singing to me. It's sufficient that you were kind enough, nice enough, loving enough to come to me, get me, rescue me, clean me up, listen to me, and now you wake up in the middle of the night and you sing to me!"

She cried some more, and Paula gathered her into her side for a bit and let her tears wet her again.

"This has never happened; never!" Carol Anne sobbed out.

"Now it has," Paula said.

"I don't know what to do," Carol Anne wailed.

"Tomorrow, we'll begin to get it done tomorrow," Paula said, and continued to comfort Carol Anne, who nodded and said a quiet:

"Yes, ma'am."

Paula smiled and kissed her former teacher on the forehead. She definitely liked what was happening.

The morning came bright. Paula woke to find Carol Anne Anderson, standing by her side of the bed and carrying a pot of coffee and two mugs. She wore a simple robe.

As she came in, Paula pulled the covers up to her chin, in a kind of natural reaction.

"Oh, please don't cover yourself," Carol Anne said, and blushed to say it. She hurried on with a "Sorry, to be so bold!"

Paula smiled and made a decision, one that proved to be the correct one:

"Good, girl, then you take the tray out and then come back in dressed properly."

"Properly! Yes, ma'am," her answer was instinctive this time, and she went out.

She came back in a just a bit wearing heeled shoes, not very high but nice looking. Her hair was combed, she wore lipstick and Carol Anne Anderson was naked.

"Lovely, lovely, My Carol Anne!" Paula said.

"For you," Carol Anne said.

"Oh, thank you," Paula said, "It's so good of you."

"No, no," Carol Anne countered, "You're goodness itself.

"Then put that tray down and come to me, girl," Paula commanded and, smiling, Carol Anne Anderson did just that. The covers were kicked off and Carol Anne Anderson, Cat the Bitch from the high school, was snuggled in Paula's arms.

Carol Anne spoke quietly: "I don't know what to do today."

"Simple," Paula said, "Today is normal day; today you get through with the courage that I know you have."

"The boys?" Carol Anne asked.

"Will be angels, I guarantee it," Paula said. "And when school is over, I'll be waiting in the parking lot for you."

"Will you really?" Carol Anne said with obvious emotion.

"I will really," Paula said, "And then..."

"Then?" Carol Anne asked.

"Then we do what girls do best: we shop! A makeover." Paula continued.

"For me?" Carol Anne asked breathlessly.

"Yes, soft slacks that cling to your marvelous ass, shorter skirts, higher heels, new panties, all new panties, and no cotton among them."

Carol Anne began to giggle. "I haven't spent money on clothes in ages and ages; I know it shows."

"Not to worry," Paula said, "Tonight we kick over the traces!"

"Oh," Carol Anne said, "I could just kiss you; this is so overwhelming!"

"Do!" Paula said, just staring at the teacher's face.

And then the moment came. Paula knew that the crisis had helped this along but also knew that she was now in charge of this lovely, foxy teacher, and she waited for Carol Anne to make the journey from her armpit to her face.

Carol tentatively grazed Paula's lips with her own, only to have her lips captures by Paula's and held. Carol Anne then moaned into the kiss, as Paula's tongue went into her mouth and the kiss went from soft to passionate. It left both of them panting.

They had coffee, and then Paula, looking at the clock said: "Clean up time and then dress for work; I have a light class load today myself."

"May I wash you?" Carol Anne asked in a shy voice. It was the only polite way that she could think of, of asking to shower with this goddess whom she had found, or better, who had found her.

"You may," Paula said.

Then her look turned serious and she said to Carol Anne:

"I'll talk to the boys, and they'll be no trouble for you but remember today, Cat the Bitch teacher is gone. Just gone."

"Gone," Carol Anne Anderson agreed, letting one phase of her life slip away and greeting a new and satisfying one with a kiss to Paula's lips.

Paula got home in time to catch Lennie. He was nervous as she entered.

"Hey, sis!" he said. He blushed as he continued: "I'm sorry that we were such assholes!"

"Lennie," she said, putting her arms around him, "It's taken care of and she's under control but back off, back way off and stop being a dick head in school. You're fucking up your own life."

"Yes, I know," he said miserably.

Then they heard a car horn and it was Charlie and Ray. Both Lennie and Paula went out and Paula had the same talk with the other two. They mentioned how much they appreciated what Paula had done for them. They also promised to 'cool it' in school, and were immensely relieved when Paula assured them that Carol Anne Anderson wasn't going to raise a fuss.

They left and about a half hour later, Paula got a phone call on her cell. It was Carol Anne:

"Courage call!" Carol Anne said into the phone.

"You're good, girl," Paula said. "This is going to be fine, and remember, think of it all day long that after school, I'm waiting and the makeover begins."

"I hope you'll like," Carol Anne whispered.

"Oh that's for sure!" Paula answered, "I won't be able to keep away from our new sexy Carol Anne Anderson."

"Whoohoo!" Carol Anne said with more enthusiasm than she originally intended. "Got to go to school, ma'am," Carol Anne finished.

"After school, girl," Paula said.

"After school," Carol Anne repeated.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.