Visiting the Teacher
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Saga of teacher "Cat Anderson" who is taught a physical lesson for her bitchiness by three of her students and ultimately rescued by another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student  

Then they began to hose her down. They told her to stand and suddenly the cold, cold water hit her tits and she squealed. She jumped, she twisted, she hopped from foot to foot, all the while with them laughing at her.

"Carol Anne, we're not sure you're having a good time here!" Ray said, laughing.

"Cold, just so cold!" she replied, as Lennie turned the hose off.

"Okay hands and knees," he said next and Carol Anne obeyed.

Lennie put the nozzle up against her ass crack and turned it on, getting the same kind of squeal from Carol Anne.

"Hey," Charlie said, "I like that noise from Cat the Bitch!"

"Sounds cool," Lennie agreed, and by then he was directing the soft stream at Carol Anne's pussy.

She finally lay down on the grass and let them simply hose her down with the cold water; she did nothing to prevent it. She kept saying to herself that this is what they wanted right now, and for tonight that was good and that was enough. The fear of the other possibility, hanging in the garage, was too much for her to even contemplate.

Then the water stopped and she looked up. But by now they were all naked. She was all but overwhelmed. She knew that it was time now and she had to meet their demands. Had to.

"Carol Anne, time to suck cock, you fuckin' slut!" Ray said.

"Yes," she said with head nods and all and added: "Sir!"

They stood around her in a kind of loose circle; their cocks were jutting out at angles up against their stomachs, and she didn't know if she was upset or afraid or what. It was all beginning to swirl around her and she wanted to, needed to please them to keep them from hurting her any more.

"Who first?" she asked in a dtermined voice. "I hope I don't disappoint you. I haven't done it often, maybe twice a long time ago."

"Who?" Charlie asked.

"Oh, a date," she said, "He almost forced me, not quite."

"Did you swallow?" Lennie asked.

"No, sir, I didn't," she said softly, "I spit it out."

"You will swallow tonight!" Ray said quietly.

"Yes, sir I will; I will really try to please you," was her quick response.

They looked at each other and grinned at their absolute success at the conquering and turning out of Carol Anne Anderson, Cat the bitch teacher.

She shuffled toward them to be closer, still on her knees, and reached her hand out, but stopped.

"May I please?" she asked politely, trying to avoid any pitfalls with them.

"Yes," Ray said and then added: "Tell us first how much of a pig you are! Tell us first that you're anxious to be out slut! Tell us Carol Anne or we go back into the garage for another round of lessons."

That was all the threat that she needed.

The threat hit her harder than she ever imagined.

"Nooooooooooo!" she wailed, "Please, I'm begging now, please; yes, yes, I am what you think; I am a pig but it's what I want to be. Your slut? Certainly, and I'll prove it in whatever way you want. Please let me try this, please!"

"Come get it, Carol Anne," Ray said then with a smile.

She shuffled the last few feet that she needed and suddenly, after so many years, she had a cock in her hand, and then she had a cock in each hand and one bobbing up and down in front of her face. Carol Anne felt tentative at first. She reached out her tongue to lick at the piss slit first.

A part of her was shocked; it didn't taste bad; it wasn't disgusting. She looked up at Ray, who said:

"Surprised?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Head in your mouth," was his next order, and Carol Anne did it, proceeding onward with her cock sucking.

She was even more surprised by what she learned in the next 15 minutes about men's cocks.

She discovered a kind of softness in texture that she was not really ready for and, which she enjoyed. She discovered that they tasted different, each of them. One was kind of salty, one tasted very clean, almost soapy, and one had a kind of sweaty, but not unpleasant, taste. These were things that she never expected. She was being forced, beaten into it but she didn't expect this.

Carol Anne was blown away by her discoveries, which came tumbling in one after the other, as she moved her head from one of the pricks in front of her to the next.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she caught herself moaning past the latest cock in her mouth, almost unaware of doing it.

Then Ray decided that it was time to get more serious. He grasped Carol Anne by the back of the head and slowly pulled her head forward, forcing his cock to the back of her throat.

She gagged and he snapped at her to breath through her nose, slapping the side of her face to enforce his words, and pausing only for a few seconds before resuming his assault.

And then she accommodated. She was surprised and shocked. The cock in her mouth slid slowly back into the entrance of her throat, and she could take it, deal with it.

Carol Anne soon discovered that her nose was buried in Ray's pubic hair and her lips were grazing his stomach muscles.

"Ohhh," he moaned, "Cock sucker!"

The name almost overwhelmed her because she knew that it wasn't only an epithet, it was true, right then and there it was true; it was what they made her that evening.

Then he came, flooding her mouth and throat with his cum and, she felt, almost drowning her. She swallowed and swallowed and ended up with the cum leaking out of her mouth and a bit even out of her nose. It set her coughing and they laughed at her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.