Visiting the Teacher - Cover

Visiting the Teacher

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Saga of teacher "Cat Anderson" who is taught a physical lesson for her bitchiness by three of her students and ultimately rescued by another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student  

The first blow was a slashing blow that caught Carol Anne full on her rounded ass cheeks. It made a loud, sickening splat sound in the garage, and raised a welt on her ass. They guys were smiling.

Carol Anne Anderson couldn't even believe that such pain was part of the world. She heard the swish of the rod through the air and then all of her world was concentrated in the huge, god awful pain across her ass cheeks. Her body jerked involuntarily and she swayed a bit. She screeched into the gag in her mouth and her eyes were hugely wide. Every other thought and challenge right then was gone but that pain.

She was chattering against the gag, it seemed, and the guys were laughing, as Ray hauled off and hit her again, in the same spot.

The pain this time, unbelievably was compounded by it landing on the same spot. Carol Anne's body jiggled again and she swayed a bit and now babbled against her gag.

The pain right then and there was the only thing that she knew, or acknowledged.

"Here's the plan, teacher," Ray said to her pleasantly, as she swung a little on the ropes holding her up. "As soon as you decide to do what we want, to see it our way, as soon as you tell us that you want to do what we demand, as soon as you beg us to let you suck our cocks, from that point on we each get to hit you twice with the rod. How does that sound?"

Carol Anne shook her head 'no' violently. Her stubbornness even surprise herself.

"Hey," Lennie said, "Teach is still being uncooperative. I think we should get on with the treatment." He took the rod from Ray, as he said that.

Carol Anne Anderson was wide eyed and teary, as she watched Lennie caress the rod. It was beginning to dawn on her that anything was better than this pain, anything at all. Then the world exploded again, as Lennie slashed her across the thighs with the rod. She almost fainted from the pain and began to cry again. She babbled and chattered against the sodden gag in her mouth, she was drooling now and suddenly wished that they'd let her talk. Then it happened again. The world was filled with a searing white kind of light, as Charlie slashed at her tits with the rod, laying it directly across her nipples. She shrieked for all that she was worth, and piss drizzled down the inside of her thighs.

Ray laughed: "I think teacher Carol Anne Anderson is almost ready guys; what do you think? Let the bitch talk?"

She shook her head violently 'yes' now. But Charlie wanted to hit her a few more times. With glistening tears she shook her head 'no' at that. Ray went to her and removed the gag from her mouth, putting the sodden panties on her shoulder.

She wheezed, and cried and babbled just for a minute. Ray interrupted her by slapping her face lightly.

"Ms Anderson," he said to her, "You just pissed yourself the second time in front of your students! Don't you have anything to say."

She gathered her strength and said quickly to them: "Guys, I apologize for my appalling behavior; I'm so sorry that I pissed myself?" And then, to their satisfaction, she cried.

"Guys? Is it?" Ray said coldly and put his hand out for the rod.

It was then that she broke down for sure:

"Ohhhhhh god, ohhhh no, ohhhhhh please; Sirs, sirs, sirs; I meant sirs; I'll do it of course, gladly of course, everything, of course, I'm not that sexy but I can be for you; I can, I can I really can; your sex slave? Yes, yes, yes certainly; please don't hit me anymore; please, I'll be good; I can do that, I know I can; you'll see that I can; let me down and I'll beg and grovel for you to allow me to take your cocks in my mouth; I'll be your cock sucker; you'll see; you will; you'll see; but please, please, please, please ... don't use that any more."

"Well," Ray said smugly to the others, "Looks like our teach has finally come around. So, Ms. Anderson, what if we want to fuck you?"

"Yes, certainly, of course, if I'm your sex slave then fucking me is going to be normal, anytime, anywhere."

"What if we want to fuck your ass?" he wanted to know then.

She still didn't hesitate: "If that's what you decide, then that's what your I will do for you, certainly, sir, certainly sirs."

She was reacting to the pain; she knew that and slowly but surely it was in control and not her.

"So, now, Ms. Anderson, remember the plan? What was the plan? Tell me."

She was crying outright as she said it:

"As soon as I decide to do what you want, and say so, you each get to hit me two more times with the rod."

She hesitated, seeing him reach for the rod and she said: "Please ... please."

"Please what?" he asked her, a mean glint in his eye.

And Carol Anne Anderson realized that she was heading back into the area where she'd get herself into trouble.

She gulped and said quietly, giving in, just giving in: "Please go ahead and hit me; I don't mind."

"Say again," Ray said, "We couldn't hear you."

She spoke up this time: "Please, I'm asking you, sirs, please hit me some more; it's what I want."

"So," he said, slapping the rod against his palm, "You want us to hit you some more?"

"Yes, sir," Carol Anne Anderson said, crying softly.

"Okay, teacher," he said grinning, "if that's what you want. Get her ready guys."

Now they attached ropes to her ankles and pulled the ankles out at an angle, tying them off so that the next blow from the rod hit Ms. Anderson squarely on her pussy.

She jumped as though she'd been set on fire and shrieked against the panties, which had been inserted again in her mouth.

Before she had any time to react, Ray had Lennie and Charlie pull her ass cheeks apart and his second blow fell directly on his teacher puckered asshole. She jumped and her squeal was almost cosmic this time.

"Hey," Charlie said, "She looks good dancing that way."

Ray turned to them and said: "Okay, guys, your turn." Lennie stepped up and took the rod and laid one on his teacher's nipples. Carol Anne Anderson swayed, shrieking and pissed again, with it drizzling down her leg. Lennie's last hit was a pussy hit and they thought that she was close to passing out. Charlie took the rod and landed two in succession on her fat ass cheeks.

The last of these blows left Carol Anne Anderson, the panties having fallen out of her mouth,, absolutely shrieking out her submission and all of her loyalty to them.

"Yes, yes," she cried, "Anything you want ... please let me, please will you ... anything you want. You want dirty and I can be dirty ... I'm not ... oh, I don't think that I'm sexy and not pretty but I can be dirty ... want slutty? ... I can, I can be slutty..." she went off into a wail for a few moments from there with them watching with satisfaction.

"I don't understand, ' she keened, shaking her head. "Look at me, I'm not so young, I'm not pretty, why me? Just because I'm bitchy? Just that?"

They waited; they didn't think she was finished.

"I'll suck your cocks gladly, here now, anywhere else you name; I don't really know how, you know..."

At this point she looked up at them through her tears and tried a smile:

"I've only done it twice and not well then but I will, I honestly will..."

"You're fucking magnificent, when you beg Carol Anne!" Ray said.

"Thank you," she said in a wail.

He looked at the others and gave them a huge, wide grin, which they reciprocated.

She hung there and panted.

"You tell me," Carol Anne said quietly, looking at them earnestly. "You tell me and I'll do it; right here and now."

"We like you better this way, Teach," Lennie said.

"Thank you, sir, Lennie," she said quietly.

"So, how about one more little game," Ray said and then we'll maybe know that we have you in the right frame of mind.

"One more?" Carol Anne wailed and the tears ran down her cheeks and her nose began to run. "Oh, please!" she said.

"What was that?" Ray wanted to know. "Was that please play another little game or was that please don't stop using the rod on me? Which?"

Through her tears, Carol Anne struggled to say: "Please one more little game; please." She tried to put a smile into her plea, and the earnestness that she felt.

They smiled at her.

"We're all done here, teacher," Ray said, "Time now for us to get you down and for you to perform. Now remember, when we get you down, we want to hear from you, loud and clear what you want to do. Is that understood?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.