Caught by the Past!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Hornylene Dk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My ex-husband found some evidense about an affair between me and his late brother. He demanded the truth an now he get it online.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold  

I was still suffering from the loss of my beloved Bent when the God of Ironies, (he must be a god because I keep getting fucked by him), decided that it was my turn in the barrel again! Jørgen, after all the years of my asking, finally gave me permission to try another man. However, his permission came with some conditions. He said that he would allow me to have an affair as long as it was not with anyone in the family, any friends or anyone from the local area or work. As I quickly agreed to his demands, I was breaking up inside recalling how I had already so badly broken his first rule. But, the rule wasn't in place then was it? So it doesn't count, right? I have a clear conscience, sorta! I wonder; if Bent were still alive, what Jørgen would think if I asked him to let me fuck his father? I don't think he would have "approved" as he certainly was against it being anyone family related. Looking back, I think that if Bent had not died I would have tried very hard to convince Jørgen to allow me to fuck him. In fact, I know I would have. In retrospect, I think that I would have rode a number of stranger's cocks first and then tried to convince him to let me do his father.

In the years following Jørgen's approval, we placed a number of ads in several Danish sex magazines. A lot of men responded to the ads and I had a free pick of males who, after careful selection, fucked me well and thoroughly. I would usually visit them alone and sometimes together with my husband. This is when I discovered the other side of my beloved spouse. We both came to realize that Jørgen got off on watching me get my pussy filled with cum by other men. To complete the effect he was usually bound to a chair and virtually helpless while he watched how other men gave me what he could not do himself. Maybe it eased his conscience?

There were times when we could not get a babysitter or the kids were home on vacation. Then, after the kids were in bed for the night, we had men come over and fuck me at home. Some times I tied Jørgen up before they arrived and sometimes my visitors would tie him up. I would get real hot when they mocked and taunted him by making me tell them how much better they fucked me then he was able to. You can see where all of this is leading to can't you?

It was during this chapter of our lives that irony decided to poke me in the eye again. One morning, while the kids were in school and Jørgen was at work, I was visited by my brother in-law Erik. After an initial pleasant conversation over coffee, he dropped a copy of the magazine, Weekend Sex on the table. It was opened to the page that had my ad on it. I thought that my heart would stop beating and that my life had come to an end. He pointed to the ad and said, "Lene, that's you. Isn't it?" I know that I was blushing. I could feel the blood flowing to my cheeks as my whole body started to tremble. Once I got myself under control and was able to catch my breath, I denied everything! Wouldn't you? I insisted that it was someone that looked like me. I tried to go on the offensive by demanding to know how he would even think that I would do something like that. I demanded, "What kind of woman do you think your brother married?" His answer floored me and made me cream my panties at the same time.

He replied, "One that I would very much like to fuck." He further went on to say that if I didn't allow him to fuck me he would drop by his mothers house and show her the magazine. This sent a bolt of fear through me as their mother and I had never gotten along and this would just add fuel to an already intense fire.

Still in denial, I again stated that the woman in the ad wasn't me. I said that he had made a very big mistake. During this part of the conversation, I could not look at Erik. I had been looking down, alternately staring between the table top and the open magazine. I was unable to look my brother-in-law in the eyes! The picture before me stared back as I was spread-eagled on the bed, my wrists and ankles securely strapped to the bedposts. The only articles of clothing were a black sleeping mask covering my face and a peek-a-boo bra which showed my dark aureoles with the eraser like nipples protruding outward long and hard. The picture was completed with a large dildo spreading apart my labia which was surrounded by a mound of well trimmed pubic hair. You wouldn't believe how wet and horny I was when that picture was taken! But I digress!

Having pleaded my case, I looked up at Erik and could not mistake the desire and lust in his eyes. I knew now that it didn't make the least bit of difference in the world if that woman in the ad was me or not. Erik had made up his mind and was determined that he was going to have me. A smile started to spread across his face as he reached across the table and snatched up the magazine. With his other hand he leaned over, grabbed my wrist and, rising from his chair, said, "Come with me."

I was unsure of Erik's intentions and fear started to gnaw at the pit of my stomach as he pulled me into our bedroom. He stopped at the foot of the bed, released my hand and, holding the magazine up in front of our bed, said: "Compare the wallpaper, the bed and the pillows lying on bed. Would you still say that you are not the whore in the picture, looking for someone to tie Jørgen up and fuck you in front of him? What do you think our mother would say to that?"

By this time I was again trembling. I was at a loss for words but conflicted as the fear in my stomach started to change to something else that I was a lot more familiar with. Erik continued with, "I could be persuaded to keep quiet, you know. But, there is a condition and I think you know what it is. I want some of that pussy that you have put on public display and offered to share with other men Lene!"

In shock, I looked at Erik and said: "I cannot do it as Jørgen has demanded that no family or friends can fuck me." The words were no sooner out of my mouth then I realized that, not only had I admitted that I was the woman in the ad, but I was willing to fuck Erik if he could find a good enough excuse. After all, I didn't say that I didn't want to fuck him, did I?

Erik just laughed at my words and said: "He doesn't have to know anything about it Lene, now does he?"

I felt trapped by the situation but knew that I had no choice, even if I wanted one. I gave in, and told Erik that it couldn't happen right now as the kids would soon be coming home from daycare and school.

He laughed as he opened his jeans, pulling out a real fine specimen of a cock and "forced" me to kneel and suck it until he ejaculated into my mouth. He then informed me that he would come back the next day to give me the cock that I so obviously needed.

Kneeling in front of him, swiping the cum from my lips into my mouth, I smiled at the thought that at least one thing was certain; his cock was bigger than Jørgen's dick although not quite as big as their fathers.

My mind was in turmoil for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. I didn't sleep much that night as I was so horny and wet wondering how good Erik would be in bed.

The next morning I sent Jørgen off to work with the children leaving shortly thereafter.

Less than 5 minutes after the kids had left Erik was knocking on the door. I asked him in and, ever the hostess asked him if he would like a cup of coffee. The lustful expression on his face, as well as the tent in his pants, was easy to read as he simply said "Later Lene!"

As we walked towards the bedroom Erik said: "I want to see you spread out like you were in the Weekend Sex picture. Forget about the dildo! You won't need it as my cock will be what's buried in that hot cunt of yours while I'm fucking your brains out!" God, what a romantic!

I located the straps, ropes, bra and blindfold; stripped naked; put on the bra and laid down on the bed quicker than it takes to say it. I then placed the blindfold over my eyes, spread my legs and put my hands above my head waiting to be secured.

Erik wasted no time and had me tied to the bed with my legs spread wide open in a matter of seconds. Now, it was too late for any more protests, I was completely secured, wide open and ready for whatever he had in mind for me. Erik picked up the magazine, walked to the end of the bed, turned and stared at me. Looking at the magazine, he compared it with what he saw spread out on the bed before. He laughed and then said: "Yes there's no doubt now. That certainly is you Lene." He walked around to the side of the bed, removed the blindfold and said: "I want you to see what I have for you but first I'm going to take some pictures so that I can savor the time that we have together." I didn't realize that he had brought a camera with him but he must have had this all planned out from the beginning. He then proceeded to take some photographs of me in various positions stretched out on the bed. When he was finally satisfied, he set the camera down and removed his clothes to reveal a hard cock that would surely put Jørgen to shame as well as make him extremely jealous. Why, oh why, did I have to marry the smallest dick in the family?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.