Helping Each Other Out - Cover

Helping Each Other Out

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Chapter 3: Twin Cherries

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Twin Cherries - Brother and sisters learn to help each other with their sexual needs with some instruction from mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"I think you are ready for the main event."

Debby was starting to come around from her mind shattering orgasm. "Wow," she said.

"Slide up on the bed dear, ' instructed Sue. Debby did so.

"Are you ready for more?"

"Oh, yes. Come here brother," she said pulling her knees up and spreading her thighs.

Dave wasted no time in crawling on top of his twin sister. He did take a few moments to nuzzle, fondle, and suck her firm breasts much to her delight before continuing his way up to kiss her on the mouth. As they kissed, Debby felt Dave's cock head scrape over her labia and bounce off her clit. "Fuck me Dave. I want you in me."

"If you want him in you dear, you have to guide him to where you want him," said Sue.

Dave pushed himself up off his sister's body enough for her to reach between to get a firm grip on his cock. Debby could feel the pre-cum leaking from Dave's cock. She rubbed it over the head before swabbing it through her crack to get it lubed up. After three swipes, she placed it at the entrance to her vagina. Dave could feel the moist heat surround his cock head and instinctively pushed. Debby felt him enter her and gave a soft "Oh."

Dave froze. "Am I hurting you?" he asked worriedly.

"No. Just hang on for a moment. I haven't had anything in there bigger than my finger."

"Don't worry dear. This is what girls are made for, taking hard cocks into their pussies and making them squirt," said Sue.

"I'm not worried. It feels good. I just needed a moment to adjust to his size. I think you can continue, Dave."

"Go slow. Use short strokes to pick up lube and work your whole dick into her," instructed Sue.

"When you get all the way in, pause for a moment to let her adjust."

Dave followed his mother's instructions until he was balls deep in his twin sister.

"It feels so good," said Debby. "Just wait until he really starts fucking you."

"I can hardly wait. He feels so big."

"The good news for you girls is that he is not finished growing. If your father is any indication, Dave should grow another inch or two and get a lot thicker."

Hearing his mom and sister encouraged Dave. He slowly withdrew his cock until the head was just outside Debby's entrance."

"Don't take it out," she whined.

Dave pushed his cock back into her in one motion. Debby sighed, "That's better." Dave continued stroking in and out slowly. He had never felt anything this good in his life. It was as if his cock was caught in a hot, wet, velvet vise.

As he stroked into her, Debby could feel his balls begin to slap against her ass. This turned her on even more as Dave picked up speed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.