Helping Each Other Out - Cover

Helping Each Other Out

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Chapter 1: Asking for Help

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Asking for Help - Brother and sisters learn to help each other with their sexual needs with some instruction from mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Mom, do you still give dad blowjobs?" asked Faith Betterman. Sue Betterman paused in her laundry sorting and turned to her 17 year-old daughter.

"I don't know that that is any of your business young lady," replied Faith. "And what brought that on? It isn't exactly polite to go around asking people about their sex lives, especially your parents."

"Sorry mom, you said that we could always come to you with sex questions."

"Oh... , all right, come on in and help me sort laundry and we'll talk."

Faith squeezed past her still shapely, 38 year-old mom and dug into the big hamper. "Well, Tom and I have been going steady for a while... ," she started.

"And he wants to move beyond playing stink-finger and having you jack him off?" asked Sue.

Faith blushed and said "Yea."

"So were you looking for permission or pointers?"

"Both, I guess."

"You don't sound very enthusiastic about the idea of giving Tom a blowjob."

"Oh, I don't have any problem with the idea. It's not like he smells or anything."

"Is his cock too big or too small?"

"He has a nice sized cock and I really like watching his cum squirt out when he shoots."

"I know what you mean about watching guys squirt; although, I would rather have it squirt in me than on me," said Sue.

"Oh, I really want him to squirt in me at some point, just not yet. I do like Tom a lot and want to make him happy." Faith paused.

"So what's the problem?" asked Sue.

"I'm afraid of doing it wrong. I'm afraid he won't like it."

Sue laughed. "You don't need to worry about that. Any guy in the world will tell you the worst blowjob he ever got was wonderful. You just need to be careful not to scrape his cock with your teeth."

"OK. I wish there was someone I could practice on but all the guys at school are such blabber mouths. Tom is the only one who keeps his mouth shut."

"That is a problem. It looks like you picked a good guy though," said Sue.

"Yea, he is. And another thing, I know he is going to want me to swallow his cum."

"If you aren't willing to swallow a guy's cum; you shouldn't be sucking him off."

"What about the taste? Some of the older girls say it tastes yucky."

"Well, the texture leaves a lot to be desired but I never had a problem with the taste," said Sue thoughtfully.

Just then, a pair of panties fell down the laundry chute followed by a thundering down the stairs, a 'Bye Mom', and a door slam. Fifteen year-old Dave Betterman had left the house.

"There they are. I was looking for these this morning," said Faith. "Eeew! They have cum in them. That little bastard's been jacking off into my panties. Wait 'till I get my hands on him. He is so dead."

"Let me see, honey," said Sue. Faith handed her the panties. She ran her finger through the concealed liquid. A rope of it came off on her finger. "Yep, feels like cum."

She stuck her finger in her mouth and licked it off. "Yep, tastes like cum, too."

"Mom, how could you? It was obvious that that snot just jacked off into my panties."

"It's easy. Here, there's still some left. Now is your chance to get your first taste of cum."

"But that's Dave's."

"Honey, it all tastes pretty much the same. Once I decided that I was going to get good at sucking cock, I decided that I was going to swallow it, and that I should learn to like it."

"But its Dave's," Faith protested again.

"No time like the present to get started, even if it is cold. Cum is a lot better straight from the source."

Reluctantly, Faith swiped the remaining blob of cum from the gusset of her panties that her mom was holding out. "Well, here goes nothing," she said and licked her brother's cum off her finger. She considered it for a moment. "The texture is kind of strange and I'm not crazy about the taste, but it's not too bad."

"Like I said, it is much better straight from the source. When you see the look on a guy's face after you have just sucked him off and swallowed his cum, you won't worry about the taste."

"Yea, but who can I practice on?"

"Why don't you practice on Tom?"

"I really want to get it right before I suck him off. I talked with Nancy about it when she asked me about blow jobs."

"Nancy asked you about blow jobs?"

"Yes, she heard some girls talking about sucking off their boyfriends and wanted to know if I had ever done it."

"Was she just asking in general or did she have some boy in mind?"

"She didn't mention anyone by name but she has been spending a lot of time with Bobby next door. I know they are science teammates but their project was finished last week and she is over there for hours every day after school. His parents don't get home until about six. She also wanted to know if I had ever gone all-the-way with a boy. I told her I had only given Tom hand jobs and let him diddle my clit. She did tell me that she had tried practicing blowjobs on a banana. I told her that it wasn't anything like a cock."

"This is turning out to be an interesting morning. I have two of my daughters seriously interested in boy's bodies. I suppose Debby is too."

"I have seen her stealing glances at Dave whenever he comes out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around him," said Faith.

"Hmmm, I suppose I need to have a talk with all three of you." She went to drop the cum-stained panties she was still holding into the washer and froze. She stared at the panties and thought for a moment. She turned to Faith and said, "I just had an idea. I know a boy you can practice on that will never blab about it to anyone else."

"Who is that?" asked Faith.

"Dave."

"Dave?"

"Yes, Dave. He is obviously in need of regular sexual relief as evidenced by your panties. He is very convenient and he probably has as many questions about girls and their bodies as you three have about boys and their bodies."

"But he's our brother, that's incest," argued Faith.

"And you just had some of his cum in your mouth without objecting very much."

"But," Faith started.

"No buts. Go get your sisters and meet me in the den. I'll be there as soon as I get this load of clothes started."

A few minutes later, Sue had her three daughters sit on the couch while she asked them about what they knew about boys. She asked them if they would like to learn more if they could do it privately. They answered her as best they could and unanimously said that they would like to learn more. Sue laid out her idea to them. It would include an ongoing, practical, hands-on education in all facets of sex, but only if they were willing.

"You mean that you are going to have Dave fuck us?" asked Nancy.

"He will, but only if you want him to. It has to be a mutual agreement as to what you do or don't do. If it isn't good for both partners, you shouldn't be doing it. Besides, as good as a boy's finger feels in your pussy, a hard cock is a thousand times better. I think that once you start getting fucked on a regular basis; you will want to continue getting fucked on a regular basis. Once your father broke my cherry, I knew that I wanted him fucking me morning, noon, and night."

Sue thought for a moment about her husband on Okinawa. She really missed her Marine. David Betterman, Sr. was a Master Gunnery Sergeant in the Marine Corps. When he had enlisted right out of High School, he had explained, "The Marines say they are looking for a few good men. Well, what better man than a Betterman?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.