A Party to Remember
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by ResidentPerv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A 15yr-old girl and her best friend attend a wild party on the eve of homecoming, and experience a lot more firsts than they ever imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

"Sam?" I heard mom call out as I walked through the back door into the kitchen, "Is that you?"

"Yeah, mom," I hollered back, dropping my book bag into a chair. "Sorry I'm late ... Molly and I went to Lin's after school and we lost track of time," I added as I strolled into the dining room. There sat mom, dad and Adam, and it looked like they were about halfway through dinner already.

"That's alright," mom said, "but if you'd called and let me know you were running late, I could've held dinner for you."

"No, no," I said as I sat down at the table, "it's my fault. I really am sorry I didn't at least call."

"No worries, hon," dad said between mouthfulls. "So, what'd you three do that was so interesting?" he asked with a devious grin that made me blush furiously.

"Careful what you ask, dad," Adam said, winking at me. "You might not wanna know." Dad grinned and glanced at Adam then back to me.

"Well, now I'm REALLY curious," he said.

"Oh, stop teasing her, you two," mom said with a smirk.

"Who's teasing?!?" dad chuckled. "What kind of parent would I be if I didn't want to know what my teenage daughter was doing with two of her sexy friends that made her late for dinner?"

"Pervert," mom grinned at him as she passed me the mashed potatos.

"Well, it wasn't anything illegal," I said with a cheeky grin, "so it's nobody's business but ours ... but, that being said, if you really feel you MUST know, I'll tell you..." I paused, waiting for ANYbody to actually say they wanted to know, wondering if I'd actually have the guts to tell my parents that I'd been having a lesbian threeway with my best friend and my brother's girlfriend. But, just as dad started to say something, mom cut him off.

"A girl's got to have SOME secrets," she said with a wink. So, the rest of dinner was relatively tame, even if the atmosphere WAS charged with sexual energy.

After dinner I helped mom clean up and put the leftovers away, and once we were alone in the kitchen, she had a couple of quiet questions of her own.

"So, Samantha," she hesitated, "would you really have told us what happened at Lin's house?" I stopped in my tracks for a moment, considering my answer, but just decided to be honest.

"I dunno, mom ... probably." We were both quiet for a minute or two, and then she continued.

"Well, considering what I walked in on last night," she said, obviously referring to the end of my bedtime fuck with Adam, "I'm confident in assuming you're not gay... ?"

"No, mom," I chuckled, "definitely not."

"And what about Molly?" she asked softly. Ok, THAT got the wheels spinning in my head.

"Nope, she's not gay either," I said, peering at her out of the corner of my eye. "Why?"

"Well," mom shrugged, "I just happend to be in the kitchen when the two of you came up the driveway, hand in hand, and then kissed before you came inside, soooo..."

"Oh," I said, blushing again, "that..."

"Honey, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to," mom said gently, "I'm really just curious ... or, you can call it being nosey, but if you feel the need or desire to talk, we can, ok?"

"Thanks, mom," I smiled as I turned to hug her. "I appreciate that ... and honestly, I'm not sure what I've got with Molly other than the best friend I've always had." Mom smiled, nodding gently, and waited for me to continue. "I mean, I'm more than a little confused ... As I said, I'm definitely not gay, but at the same time, I think Molly and I ARE falling in love with each other..."

"Well," mom began, leaning back against the kitchen counter, "if that's true, and you're happy, then I'm happy for you ... for BOTH of you," she smiled. "D'you think Molly's parents know?"

"Oh, GOD no," I said. "I mean, jeez, mom ... YOU didn't know, for sure anyway, until just now, soooo..."

"Well, I wouldn't worry about it, Sam," mom said, "Jack and Carrie are open-minded and pretty laid back, they should be ok with whatever it is you two have."

"I hope you're right, mom," I said.

"Trust me," mom said with a wink, "I'm pretty sure." Once again, the wheels were spinning in my head, but just as I was about to ask what she'd meant by that little comment, there was a knock on the kitchen door. "You have company," mom smiled, looking over my shoulder. Sure enough, there stood Molly outside our back door. Mom turned back to the cupboards, putting the last of the dishes n'stuff away as I went to let Molly in.

"Hiya honey!" she chirped as she entered the kitchen, her backpack over her shoulder. "Hi Mrs Trudeau," she waved to my mom.

"Hi Molly," mom smiled. "You two have homework to do, I take it?"

"Yep," I sighed as I picked my own bag up off the floor, "it's a never-ending battle."

"Ok," she smirked, turning to head out of the kitchen, "have fun."

"Oh, yeah, tons," I replied, rolling my eyes. So, Molly and I headed up to my room, spread out our books on the bed, and dug in. About an hour later, as we were collaborating on our math homework, Adam poked his head in the door.

"Hey, ladies," he said. "How goes it?"

"It goes," Molly replied as we both shrugged.

"So," Adam said quietly as he slipped into the room, "I hear you guys met Lin's new toy, hmm?"

"Did we ever," Molly sighed, a silly grin spreading across her cute, freckled face. It suddenly dawned on me that I hadn't given Adam Lin's message about her planning to call him later.

"I take it she called, huh?" I asked, cringing a bit as Adam nodded. "Sorry, bro, I was supposed to tell you she was gonna call..."

"S'okay, sis," he shrugged, "no biggie. That mini-inquisition at dinner would'a distracted anybody," he smirked.

"Inquisition?" Molly asked, tilting her head to one side.

"Yeah, dad was razzing me about being up to no good at Lin's house," I said, "asking what we'd been up to over there to make us lose track of time."

"Ohmigod," Molly giggled. "What'd you say?"

"She didn't say anything," Adam grinned, "she managed to dance around it very artfully."

"I learned from the best," I replied with a wink. "Strange to think that we don't really have to do that anymore, though," I mused.

"Yeah," Adam agreed, "mom and dad probably think we're up here screwing as we speak."

"Be a shame to let those assumptions go to waste, wouldn't it?" Molly grinned wickedly.

"Definitely," I said, glancing at the clock on my nightstand. "What time d'you have to be home, Mol?"

"Around ten," she replied, her voice suddenly a bit raspy. When I turned to look at her, she was absentmindedly licking the capped end of her pen and staring glassy-eyed over my head. When I rolled over to see what she was staring at, I understood why she was suddenly very preoccupied.

Adam stood with his feet apart, straddling my lower legs, and had pulled the front of his sweats down to free his throbbing hardon, which he was stroking lazily. From where I lay, I could see the precum slowly leaking from the tip of his cock, threatening to drip onto my bare legs. And, as tired as I was from the fucking I'd received at Lin's house, the idea of getting the real thing definitely helped to rejuvenate me. Apparently it was working wonders for Molly, too, 'cause she was suddenly kneeling beside me and reaching for Adam's drooling pole.

I watched as our favorite busty redhead wrapped her delicate fingers around my brother's cock, and then she leaned forward to swallow half of his rigid meat in one go while her other hand managed to pull his sweats down around his ankles. While Molly fell into a slow, steady rythym, I rolled over onto my back and slithered out my shorts and panties before peeling the sheer camisole I'd changed into for bed over my head and off. Now that I was naked, I pulled my feet up almost to my ass and let my legs fall wide apart, baring my sticky pussy to my brother's gaze. I heard him gaspe as I eased the two middle fingers of my right hand into my cunt to gather some lube, and then began stroking slowly back and forth across my pulsing clit.

It wasn't long before my juices were flowing as steadily as Adam's were, and I decided it was time both for me to get a taste of my brother's cock, and for my girlfriend to get naked too. As smoothly as I could, I transitioned to my knees beside Molly, and reached for the base of Adam's shaft, behind Molly's hand.

"Your turn to strip, baby," I rasped in Molly's ear, and as her lips slurped from Adam's cock, mine slipped over it. Molly quickly stood and peeled off her t-shirt and sports bra, baring her luscious, freckle-dusted tits, and then pushed her sweats and panties down and off her smooth, creamy legs. With her pussy now almost at eye level for me, I saw out of the corner of my eye that her previously red-fuzzed pussy was now as smoothly-shaven as mine, and I couldn't suppress the moans that escaped from around Adam's cock.

"You like?" Molly grinned, thrusting out her pelvis in my direction to give me a better look.

"Mmmf-hmmf!" I groaned around my brother's slippery shaft, and then let him slip from my mouth entirely. "I LOVE it," I croaked, and leaned over to run the tip of my tongue between the sticky lips of Molly's milk-white pussy, from just outside her twitching hole, all the way up to her clit, making her gasp and moan longingly. "Mmmmmm, yummmy," I grinned up at her, licking my lips, and then went back to skull-fucking myself on Adam's dick.

Seconds later, when I heard Amy's soft moaning again, I tilted my bobbing head to peer up at her, and saw that Adam had palmed her soft, pillowy tits and was gently pinching her thick, stiff nipples, gently, between his thumbs and forefingers. Just as I turned my full attention back to Adam's drooling cock, Molly leaned forward and planted her lips on Adam's in a deep, slobbery, tongue-filled kiss.

"Ok," I said, forcing myself to release Adam's pole, "I need this beast somewhere else." Standing up, I kept hold of Adam's cock, and gently led him to my bed where I lay back, with my legs pulled up and back, and fitted the slippery wet head of his cock between the slick lips of my cunt. Adam took hold of the backs of my thighs, just above my knees, and held them wide as he slowly and firmly pushed his cock to the root inside me. Meanwhile, Molly moved around to the other side of my bed and crawled up onto it, her knees straddling my head, and lowered her newly-shaved pussy to my eager lips.

Molly's moans echoed mine as my tongue burrowed into her dripping pussy, although, hers were much clearer, being that mine were muffled by her cunt. Adam fell into a firm, steady rythym, driving in and out of my pussy, and from the way Molly's moans suddenly took on a muffled tone of their own, I assumed they were kissing again, too.

I was quickly driven to a pair of rapid-succession orgasms ... big ones, too. As I was coming down from the second one, Adam eased his steel-hard cock from my twitching cunt.

"SWITCH!" he panted, and Molly rolled to the side, releasing my head from between her warm, smooth thighs. Still shaky from my orgasms, I slowly rolled over and crawled out from in front of Adam, and was quickly replaced by a very eager Molly. She scooted her butt to the edge of the bed and pulled her knees up until they pressed against the pillowy softness of her flushed, freckled tits.

"My turn," she husked, and then moaned out long and low as Adam slowly impaled her on his throbbing cock. "C'mere, baby," she panted, "get that pussy over here."

I was starting to feel like I had more control over my limbs again, so I wasn't too worried about hurting Molly when I crawled over to her and straddled her had as she'd done mine. As soon as my pussy was within range, I felt her talented tongue (she really was a fast learner) start dancing over me, paying special attention to my hyper-sensitive clit. Whether it was Lin's teachings or just natural talent, it only took SECONDS for her to take me to my third orgasm, and then she KEPT ME THERE! I almost thought I was gonna die ... my orgasm just wouldn't end, and it came in waves of intensity, the high points of which just made me scream shrilly at the top of my lungs. 'Yeah, ' I thought, somewhere in the back of my lust-addled brain, 'no way mom and dad didn't hear that one.'

Well, since there was no way in hell I could maintain my balance in an upright position, I quickly fell to all fours, my hands on either side of Molly's writhing hips. It had to have been instinct that made me drop my mouth straight to Molly's bouncing clit, 'cause I definitely wasn't capable of coherent thought at that point. Anyway, I sucked her pulsating button into my mouth and just attacked it with my tongue, bringing an immediate scream of orgasm, albeit a muffled one, from my lover's busy lips. Molly's orgasm seemed to hit her like a freight train. Her whole body began to shake and her hips were slamming up and down so hard that I was honestly afraid she was going to tear something in Adam's groin ... and how would he explain THAT to the coach?? In any event, the sudden onslaught of her climax completely distracted her from MY pussy, which allowed me to finally stop cumming (never thought I'd be glad of THAT happening). Adam just rode out the storm, so to speak, and just as Molly's orgasm was beginning to ebb, he growled deep in his throat and slammed hard against her groin, pumping a massive load of cum deep in her wildly spasming cunt. When he finally pulled his semi-hard, cum-slicked cock free, I peered up at him with glassy, unfocused eyes, and flicked my tongue out at him through a devious smile. As if he read my mind, he grinned back at me and rocked his hips forward just enough for me to slurp his over-sensitive cock into my mouth so I could suck and lick him clean. Finally, utterly exhausted, I let Adam's shrinking cock fall from my lips and rolled off of Molly. As Adam sank to his knees beside the bed, we suddenly heard clapping, and the three of us jerked our heads to see mom and dad standing just inside my bedroom door, clapping and smiling cheekily at us. "Now THAT was impressive," dad smirked. "Yeah, I give it about a 9.5," mom chuckled, nodding her agreement. "Well, don't plan on an encore any time soon," Adam croaked, sending them into fits of hysterical laughter. "You kids need to learn to pace yourselves," dad said, finally getting himself back under control. "I don't think they're in any shape for lessons right now, dear," mom teased. "Not tonight, anyway," Molly mumbled as she stared blankly at the ceiling. You could'a heard a pin drop in that room, until her head snapped up to glance from me to mom and dad. "Did I just say that out loud?" she squeaked. Again with the hysterical laughter.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.