A Party to Remember - Cover

A Party to Remember

Copyright© 2010 by ResidentPerv

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A 15yr-old girl and her best friend attend a wild party on the eve of homecoming, and experience a lot more firsts than they ever imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

After the insanely exhaustive bout of sex we all shared, for the second time in twenty-four hours, we all just crashed. By the time we woke up, the sun had gone down, and a glance at the bedside clock told us we'd slept away a big chunk of our very limited playtime. But, at the same time, we'd obviously needed the rest. We were all of us sore, the way you get when you work out extra hard after a long period of inactivity? Yeah, that was us ... moaning, groaning, moving slow and stiff. Ahhh, but thanks to the recuperative powers of youth, within an hour or so we were all limbering up. Of course, the two large pizzas we had delivered didn't hurt any. And no, we made sure we were decent when the delivery guy showed up. The last thing we needed was that kind of scandal. Which brings up another point.

After we'd rested and recovered from our hangovers, had a good (well, filling, anyway) meal, and had some time to think relatively clearly, the realizations of what would most likely happen with the start of school started to sink in.

"We're dead," I mumbled, staring at the living room carpet from my spot on the sofa. "Mom and dad are gonna kill us, we'll haveta move, and then they'll kill us again!" Molly just sat in the recliner chewing on her nails, rocking back and forth, with that whole 'thousand yard stare' going on. Lin didn't really care much about her reputation, she already had a quiet one for being a bit of a slut, but a "slut with taste," as she liked to put it. Adam, however, was strangely calm, standing in the middle of the room munching on another slice of cold pizza.

"Let's not go overboard, sis," he said, taking another bite. I just stared at him like he'd suddenly grown a third eye in the middle of his forehead.

"Are you kidding?? By Monday the entire school's gonna know about us, and by Thanksgiving the entire TOWN will know, Adam! How is that going overboard??" I was near a state of panic. In this digital age, I was sure there were at least a dozen cell-phone videos of Adam banging me in the ass already uploaded on U-Toob, with more to follow.

"Sam," Adam said calmly but firmly, "calm down. There's things you don't know about the 'in-crowd' at school, especially some of the ones at the party." I know the pause after that statement was to let things sink in, but in my current emotional state, I didn't get it.

"Adam, what the fuck... ?" I scowled, just not following him. My brother just sighed, and let his shoulder slump a bit.

"We're not the only siblings who've messed around, ok?? And it's not just siblings, in some cases, Sam ... now d'you get it?" Molly and I suddenly jerked our heads up to look at each other in shock before turning back to Adam. "Yeah, Sam," he continued, "some of the people at that party are doin their parents, too."

"You mean everyone at that party," I began, unable to believe what I was hearing.

"No, no, no, not everybody ... but more than a few. It's kind of the dirty little secret that the people of this town go a long way to keep. Not everybody in town is involved, or even condones it, but the rumor is that there are a lot of influential families who are involved and they're the ones who make sure that the rumors stay rumors." At the end of that last statement, Adam's eyes focused squarely on Molly. Lin and I glanced at each other and then at Adam before turning our gaze to Molly's confused face."

"Why're you looking at ... wait ... no, there's no way... !" Molly truly looked panic-stricken as the implication of Adam's words took hold. "Are you telling me that my parents ... that I'm..." Adam rushed to kneel in front of Molly, seeing she was on the verge of a complete mental break.

"NO, No, no, Molly, that's not what I'm saying ... I meant that your folks are some of the people who have just enough clout in this community to help keep the secrets, that's all. HONest, Mol, that's all I meant, I swear." Molly stared into his eyes for a moment, as if tryin to gauge his sincerity, and began to calm down.

"Adam," I said, hesitantly, "this is ... I mean, do mom and dad know??" Adam shook his head as he stood up, placing a reassuring hand on Molly's shoulder.

"I don't think so ... it's not supposed to be openly talked about, but the younger generations are starting to be less discreet. Well, between each other, that is." I turned to look at Lin where she was perched on the arm of the sofa.

"What about you, Lin ... are you... ?" I couldn't bring myself to just ask her, so my question kinda got left hanging. Lin just shrugged and shook her head.

"Nope, my family's not into it ... at least, not that I know of. But I'd heard enough stories about family's we knew to know some that were involved. Besides," she continued, grinning wickedly, "I always thought it sounded hot ... and now that I got to see it in action, well..." her eyes flitted between me and Adam, that evil twinkle back in them again. "Now I'm just hoping I get to see some more," she almost groaned. I sighed and rolled my eyes in exasperation, which brought a soft chuckle from Lin. Yeah, it annoyed me, her cavalier attitude, but at the same time, I was finding that her wild, carefree personality was more that a little infectious.

"Ok, but Adam," I continued, getting back to the subject at thand, "there's no way we can know for sure that some asshole at the party won't post something on the web just for the sheer hell of it!"

"That's true," Adam shrugged, stepping back to the endstand and retrieving his pizza. "But, the risk, the whole taboo nature of it, is a big part of the thrill ... isn't it? Granted, none of us want this to get leaked outside of the community, but admit it, violating this particular rule of society is a definite turn-on." I couldn't argue with that ... once you got over the weirdness factor, it was true that the more taboo acts generally give the biggest emotional rushes. "Besides," he continued, "what's done is done. It's best if we continue to keep our 'secret', such as it is, between us, and not talk about it openly in public. I mean, seriously ... you and Molly had no idea it was going on, right?" We nodded, gently. "Ok, then ... the whole 'public discretion' thing is why you didn't know. So, we just follow the unwritten rules of conduct, keep doin what we want to do with whoever we want to, and it's business as usual."

Well, Molly and I still had our doubts, but as Adam had said, what was done was done, and there was no going back now. The only thing we really could do was just go on about our lives and hope for the best.

"Yeah, and besides," Lin piped up, that wicked smile on her face yet again, "how're you two gonna say no to his cock and my tongue, hmmm?" At that, Molly and I exchanged sheepish grins and giggled softly.

"You have a point, there, Lin," I smiled.

"Now that that's settled," Adam said, glancing at his watch, "who's up for a dip in the hottub?"

"OH yeah," Molly grinned, while Lin lept from the arm of the couch and gave a "woohoo!" of her own.

"You guys go ahead," I said, rising and turning towards the stairs, "I gotta pee, and then I'll be right out." So, the three of them headed out to the back deck while I scurried up to the bathroom. Moments later, as I sat peeing, I heard the hottub pump come on and started hearing sounds of playful laughter coming from out back. On my way back, I stopped in my room to grab a hair tie and paused to peek out my bedroom window, that just happened to overlook the back deck. I stood watching, tying my hair back in a ponytail, as Lin and Molly shed their clothes and slipped into the churning water. After quickly stripping out of my own clothes, I was just reaching for my bathrobe when Adam slipped his arms around my bare waist, startling the hell out of me, and clasped his hands over my stomach.

"JESUS!" I shrieked, spinning around in Adam's arms. "You asshole, you scared the shit outta me!" I gasped, swatting his shoulder.

"Sorry, sis," he chuckled softly. "Scaring you wasn't quite what I had in mind." I grinned back and him and slipped my arms around his neck, my hardening nipples pressing into his bare chest.

"I'll bet," I sighed as he leaned down to kiss me tenderly. I moaned softly and parted my lips, easing my tongue into his mouth for a most un-sisterly kiss. It hadn't dawned on me that he was naked until I felt his thickening cock brushing against the bare skin of my pussy mound, making me shiver and bringing another moan of longing from deep in my throat. Adam smoothed his hands from their resting spot on my lower back down across my ass to cup both cheeks in his palms, his fingers pulling and caressing gently.

"That's more like what I had in mind," he sighed as we broke the kiss. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment until we heard a squeal of laughter from the hottub below, and turned to peek out my window again. Lin had Molly pinned against the side of the tub and was apparently tickling at her ribs and groping her full, naked breasts, all while nibbling on Molly's slender neck.

"Aren't they gonna miss us?" I asked as Adam eased around behind me, pressing his now rock-hard erection along the valley of my ass.

"I doubt it," he mumbled, his lips tracing a path from my shoulder to my earlobe, while his hands moved up to palm my b-cups. "I told them I had to take a leak and not to wait for me," he added as his thumbs began to gently flick back and forth across my taut nipples. I groaned and arched my back, pressing my tits more firmly into my brother's hands, and ground my ass against his throbbing cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.