A Party to Remember - Cover

A Party to Remember

Copyright© 2010 by ResidentPerv

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A 15yr-old girl and her best friend attend a wild party on the eve of homecoming, and experience a lot more firsts than they ever imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

I can still hardly believe it happened ... I'm glad it did, but I can still hardly believe it. My name's Samantha. I live in your average "Small Town, USA" with my parents and my twin brother Adam. My brother, well, he's the standard handsome, hunky jock ... plays all the big sports, a shoe-in for the varsity squads by his sophomore year, and destined to be Prom King with his pick of any two dates for Homecoming. I mean, seriously, he's only fifteen, and he's already almost six feet tall, got those classic surfer-dude looks, and is a natural born athlete. Meanwhile, I'm the standard "nobody". Not that I'm not cute or don't have friends myself, I just don't stand out from the crowd. Well, not socially, anyway. I mean, I'm as cute as my brother is ... or, at least I like to think so. I'm five-five, about 120 lbs, and my boobs started growing in early last year, so I'm already a nice, solid 34B. Combined with our family's pale blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, I'm not hurting for attention. I just don't dress to be trendy like the 'pretty people', or hang out with the coolest cliques. Actually, it's probably safe to say I don't belong to any of the cliques ... maybe the 'new hippies' ... but that just means I can interact with anybody I choose, and not be ostracized by any one group of friends for doing it. Not a bad trade-off, really.

Anyway, as homecoming was approaching, all the parties were revving up as parents got in last-minute vacations before winter and the holiday seasons really set in. So, that meant that our folks were out of the house, or even out of town, more than usual these days. That's ok, though ... Adam and I get along really well. Probably that whole 'twin thing'. Well, one Friday afternoon I came home from school, chatting with my best friend Molly from next door. We'd grown up together, so we'd been almost inseparable since before we could remember. As we strolled along our driveway that separated our yard from hers, we were talking and laughing about the antics of some of the football players and cheerleaders at school that day. Nothing big, just the typical wild behavior that usually happens before a big game. I realized, as we reached the back of the driveway, that my parents' car wasn't there, and remembered that they had said they were going out of town for the weekend. I also remembered that they'd said Molly could come over and spend the night, so long as her parents were going to be home. My folks figured that if her parents were at least right next door that we'd have access to responsible adults in case of an emergency. So, I asked her.

"Hey, Mol, you wanna sleep over tonight? Mom and dad said it was cool if your folks were gonna be home. Whaddya say?"

"I can't," she said, giving a mock pout, "I promised my folks I'd stay in tonight and take care of the brat." The 'brat' was her cute little kid brother, Tommy. She always called him that, but she really loved him, even if she'd never admit it openly.

"Well, shit," I frowned, thinking for a moment. "How 'bout tomorrow night?" She paused, and looked at me with this sorta confused, questioning look.

"You forgot about the party at Steph's house, didn't you?" she said, already knowing I had.

"Oh, damn!" I groaned. "I completely forgot ... are you going?" She just cocked an eyebrow and smirked.

"Of course I'm going, and so are you. If my folks think I'm staying at your house, we'll just sneak out after dark. But, what about Adam?" she asked.

"Are you kidding?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "If there's a party at Steph's house, he'll probably be there with Lin before we are, trying to get his little asian chicky alone somehow."

"True," Molly giggled, "and if she's not willing, I'm sure there's no shortage of volunteers to take her place," she added with a wink.

"Okay," I chuckled, "I'll see you later, maybe." With that, Molly waved goodbye and headed to her house while I slipped in through our back door into the kitchen. I hung my backpack over the corner of one of the kitchen chairs, grabbed a soda from the fridge, and after kicking my sneakers off by the door I padded up the stairs towards my room. As I reached the top of the stairs, however, an odd noise stopped me in my tracks.

From the slightly open door of my brother's room, directly across from mine, I heard the distinct sound of a very passionate, very feminine moan. Without even thinking, I bent my head and peeked into the room, and what a sight I saw! There, on my brother's bed, was a very naked Lin, on her hands and knees. Behind her was an equally naked Adam, his groin slapping wetly, but quietly, against her smooth, taut, golden ass. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed tight, while her jaw was slack and her mouth was open. Her long, shiny, straight black hair was swaying back and forth with every thrust of my brother's hips, and each stroke into her elicited a soft whimper. As my eyes traveled from her face down her body, I took in her gently wobbling breasts, easily a full c-cup (she was really generously endowed for such a trim little asian girl), and on to her smooth hips, where Adam's hands gripped her tightly, pulling her back into his every thrust. It was at that point that I first saw it.

While I couldn't see the head, I saw the thick shaft of my brother's cock, glistening with Lin's secretions, pistoning in and out of his girlfriend's hot lil bod. His abs and triceps rippled with every push of his hips, and I suddenly felt almost guilty at the sensations I was feeling in my pussy when I watched his cute (yeah, I actually thought it was cute!) butt clench each time he drove his cock into Lin's slick channel.

"OOOOOOhhhhh, gawd, Adam," Lin was moaning, "harder, PLEASE!" and she began to grind her hips back into him, slamming her ass back at his groin more and more urgently. "I'm so close!" My eyes traveled up Adam's muscular arms to his heaving, sweat-slicked chest, and on to his face. As I watched his lips curl into a devilish smile, he redoubled his efforts, really pounding into her now. I felt a flush wash over me and realized my breathing had become ragged. I also realized that my right hand had somehow moved to my crotch and was rubbing hard against my pussy mound through my thin jeans.

'What is wrong with me?!?' I wondered. I was actually becoming incredibly turned on watching my own brother fuck his (admittedly) gorgeous girlfriend. Just then, Lin reached her climax, and pushed her tight ass back hard against Adam's abdomen.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, I'MCUMMMMIIIINNNGGGG!!!" she wailed at the top of her lungs, so loud I was suddenly very aware of our combined situations, and found myself worrying that the neighbors on either side would hear her. I was almost on the verge of leaving to scurry to my own room, when she suddenly lurched forward and face down on the bed, pulling herself off of Adam's still rock-hard cock with a wet, slurping sound. I froze as my eyes locked onto my brother's throbbing, pulsating cock, shiny wet with her juices ... the thing had to be at least a good eight inches, and thick. Adam kneeled there for a moment behind her, his knees between her spread thighs, as she hunched her still-spasming hips into the mattress, only to rotate them back upward in a tight grind, raising her incredible ass up into the air. Adam watched this cycle a couple of times and then reached his hands out, molding them to her smooth ass-cheeks, and began kneading them gently as she moaned again, into the comforter this time, and pressed her butt back into his palms.

My hand, seemingly of its own volition, had apparently unbuttoned my jeans, and slid down beneath the waistband of my thin panties as Adam shuffled forward a few inches and rested his cock along the valley between her firm buttocks. My fingers cupped my pussy, pressing and rubbing urgently, as my middle finger slipped between the slick folds of my cunt, and sought out my throbbing clitoris. As Adam glided his slippery cock along the crease of Lin's ass, I had to stifle a moan when my ring finger joined my middle digit and mashed down hard against my pulsing button. On the bed, Lin moaned softly each time my brother's cock passed across her tight, puckered anus. From my vantage point, the angle was just right for me to see the big head of his cock, oozing precum, wedge itself against her very vulnerable-looking asshole, as he spread her cheeks wide. 'He's gonna do it, ' I thought, 'he's really gonna fuck her ass!' And he proceeded to do just that.

Lin whimpered as he began to apply gentle, but firm pressure to her backdoor, and I wasn't sure if it was fear, pain, lust, or a combination of all three that I heard in her voice. I saw the muscles in her thighs tense and she let out a soft grunt as the head of his cock finally slipped inside her. Adam paused as Lin took three or four deep, gasping breaths, and waited while her stretched asshole became accustomed to the thick shaft just starting to invade it. Finally, I saw Adam's hips move ever-so-slightly, and Lin gasped, lifting her head and pushing her perfect hips steadily back until her ass met his groin once again, and held there. Her mouth dropped open in a long, deep, drawn-out, moan of pure lust as she ground her ass against my brother's abdomen. Then she pulled forward, til the very edge of Adam's cockhead began to pull against the ring of her asshole, and then firmly pushed back until he was once again seated fully within her depths. Something told me this wasn't the first time Lin had had my brother's cock up her ass.

As the pair built towards their mutual climaxes, I couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene before me. While my eyes scanned back and forth over their steadily rocking bodies, the fingers of my right hand were stabbing in and out of my sopping wet pussy, and my left hand had slipped inside my shirt and under the cups of my bra, pinching my hard, aching nipples between thumb and forefinger.

"God, Lin, I love your tight ass," Adam groaned through gritted teeth. The muscles in his arms and shoulders bunched as he jerked back on her hips, slamming his cock in and out of her rear passage.

"Ohhh, yeah, fuck my ass! Fill me up!" Lin was screeching louder and louder as Adam's ass clenched and his back arched.

"AAAARRGGHHHH, I"M CUMMMMIINNNGGGGG!!!" Adam bellowed, throwing his head back. Lin twisted her head up and back, letting out an ear-splitting scream of her own as her orgasm crashed over her.

"GOD, YESSSS, I can FEEL your cum SHOOTing in my ASS!!" Lin's cunt gushed, soaking both of their crotches, as Adam pumped his jism into her bowels. My own orgasm hit me like a freight train, and it was all I could do not to scream out loud with them, but I managed to keep quiet AND maintain my balance. When Adam finally sank back, pulling his cock free from her clutching ass, a flood of cum poured out of her dilated rectum, flowing across her quivering pussy and down the insides of her spasming thighs.

As the pair collapsed on Adam's bed, gasping for air, I quickly slipped my hands out of my clothes and beat a hasty, but silent, retreat to my own room, where I stripped naked and frigged myself to two more earth-shattering orgasms before I passed out on my bed. While I slept, my lust-addled brain filled my dreams with images of Lin's soft lips, her tight, pebble-hard nipples, and her luscious pussy and ass. As if those dreams weren't confusing enough, considering I'd never even thought of sex with another girl before, my mind also conjured images of my brother's thick cock, slithering in and out of my own twin holes.

I awoke with a start, bathed in a cold sweat. My room was dark and the house was quiet. As I sat there in the dark, thinking about what I'd seen and the dreams that had followed, I couldn't help be begin to feel aroused, and I wondered what the hell was wrong with me?!? How could the thought of my own brother's tight, hard body, and his long, thick, rigid ... WHATTHEFUCK?!? Jerking my hand away from my moistening pussy, I jumped out of bed and ran to my bathroom to take a hot, relaxing shower and clear my head. Maybe the party tomorrow night would help me get these bizarre thoughts out of my head ... who knows, maybe, with a little luck, I'd find a nice, cute guy to fool around with. Yeah, that'd get me back on track. Suuuuurre it would.

Well, so much for the nice relaxing shower ... all night long I tossed and turned with hot, kinky, depraved dreams of my brother's cock. When I finally got up the next morning, I felt like I hadn't slept all night. Not that that was far from the truth. I was relieved to find that Adam was already gone, so I stayed in my pajamas and padded around the house for a while, until Molly called around noon and said she was coming over. About ten minutes later she came bouncing in the back door, carrying her overnight bag. We spent the next four hours gossiping, trying on outfits, doing and then redoing each other's hair. Finally, I couldn't hold it in any longer, and told Molly what I'd seen the day before. Though, I left out the part about my dreams later that night.

"Oh my GOD, that is soooooo HOT!" Molly squealed, her eyes big and wild. "I can't believe you watched your own brother doing his girlfriend in the butt ... I would have of course, but your own brother?" I blushed furiously, trying to think up a convincing lie that would explain, or at least excuse, my perving at my own brother's sexual activities. Before I could say anything, Molly giggled and upped the ante.

"Did you see his cock?" My mouth dropped open and I stared at her, dumbstruck, as she giggled mischievously, and I couldn't help but blush even harder.

"You DID!!" she gasped, grinning like the cheshire cat. "OMIGOD, you have to tell me EVERYthing!!" At first I refused, but she kept up til I finally relented and gave her all the juicy, steamy details, minus the part about my frigging myself to several orgasms. As I told my tale, Molly's face flushed and her breathing became ragged, while her hand began to rub subconsciously at her crotch. When I finished, Molly's eyes were glassy and she continued to grind the heel of her hand against her groin for a moment before she realized I'd stopped talking, and that I was just sitting there watching her attempt to relieve herself. Then, all at once, she blinked a couple times, shook her head, and grinned sheepishly at me.

"Wow ... what I wouldn't give to have been her," she sighed with a lusty smirk. I screeched, feigning disgust, and threw a pillow at her.

"You're awful!" I laughed, and turned back to my makeup, hoping she hadn't noticed my nipples poking through my t-shirt.

We spent the next couple of hours primping and preening and finally declared ourselves ready to go. When we arrived at Stephanie's house, the party was already in full swing. We stood for a moment at the end of the front walk, grinning back and forth from each other to the obviously wild party going on inside.

"Well, girl," Molly said, taking my arm in hers, "you ready to party??" And with that, we headed into the fray.

Well, as you'd imagine, things got wild fast. The music was blaring, the booze was flowing, and with those levels of hormones running rampant, it doesn't take much imagination to know what happens when you mix that with alcohol. Two hours later, people were running all over the place in varying states of undress, while others separated into pairs, trios, foursomes, etc. Eventually, the rumpus room in the basement had become just that ... a no-holes-barred free-for-all orgy room. Considering how riled my hormones had been since yesterday afternoon, and the fact that I'd had waaaaayy more to drink than I should've, it was no surprise that I gave in to the temptation to slink down the stairs (right behind Molly) to "just take a peek."

When Molly and I reached the bottom of the stairs, we just stood there for a few minutes, soaking up the sights, sounds, and the smells ... the air was saturated with the scent of sex. The overload of pheremones hit me like a truck ... I started to sweat, my nipples got hard as little rocks, and my pussy started to soak the thong panties I'd picked especially for the party. When I turned to see how Molly was reacting, I was in for a shock ... she was standing there, her eyes glassy and wide, while one of the older guys from school stood behind her, his hands squeezing and fondling her full tits through her stretched-tight tube top. Her long, straight red hair was brushed over her shoulder, giving his mouth access to her neck on the other side, and he obviously knew what he was doing, 'cause her breathing was getting heavier and heavier as he nibbled and licked at her smooth, creamy freckled skin. As I watched, his fingers hooked over the upper hemline of her tubetop and slowly dragged it down over her rock-hard nipples, baring her gorgeous tits to everyone who cared to look. My heart pounded in my chest and my pussy gushed, as I realized that I wasn't sure which of them I wished I could be more, her or him! Molly and I had never so much as practiced kissing with each other, nor had I ever consciously fantasized about another female (before yesterday), but I suddenly had a nearly overwhelming desire to take that beautifully erect nipple between my lips and teeth, and tongue the hell out of it.

As I stood there drooling both above and below, watching his hands kneading her now-naked breasts, I only barely noticed someone pressing gently up against me from behind. My eyes were still glued to Molly, watching her perfect pink nipples being gently pinched and tugged at while her head rested back on her thus far anonymous playmate's shoulder, as another part of my hormone- and alcohol-addled brain registered hands on my hips, lips on my neck, and what felt like a very hard cock being ground gently against my thinly-covered asscheeks. I moaned deep in my throat and pressed my hips back, wedging his denim covered cock (I could feel the hard seam of his button fly by now) into the crack of my ass, as my unseen admirer smoothed his hands down along my hips to my upper thighs, finally reaching the bottom hem of my stretch micro-mini-skirt. I reached my arms back around his, gripping his hips in my hands, and pulled him tighter against me, feeling him grind his cock into me with an increased sense of urgency. As I ground my ass back against his groin, my mystery playmate eased the stretchy fabric of my skirt up above my hips, bunching it at my waist. I was beyond caring who watched, I just wanted his hands on my skin, all over my skin. My eyes had long since closed and my mouth was open slightly, as I panted and moaned, feeling my lust building fast, when I felt a pair of dainty, feminine hands slip under my silk top and palm my quivering, braless tits.

I opened my eyes to see who this new playmate was, and my nipples tightened immediately into diamond hard little points as I gazed into Lin's smouldering eyes. I'd seen her and Adam earlier in the evening, drinking and necking upstairs, when we'd first arrived, but I'd lost track of them as my consumption had progressed. But now, here she was, right in front of me, her long, thick, silky, jet-black hair flowing around her face, adding to her sensual mystique. What's more, she was naked! But, then again, so were half of the people down here. Before I could even think of anything to say, she smiled sexily and leaned forward to press her lips softly against mine. With my mouth already open and gasping for breath, her tongue met no resistance as it slid wetly into my mouth. I moaned even louder and wrapped my arms tightly around her neck, thrusting my tongue back at hers, swept away by the sheer excitement of the entire scene. Finally breaking the kiss, she began licking and nibbling at my neck and ear, her hot, cinnamon-scented breath raising goosebumps on my skin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.