The Headhunter - Cover

The Headhunter

Copyright© 2010 by Willboyd

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kraven Knox is a man that should have been born into the age of the Mountain Men. How will he survive in the 21st century after living a somewhat isolated lifestyle? His only contact has been the Marshal's Service, he now has to adjust to modern life again. Come and follow along.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Kraven finished drying his long hair and began to braid it, but before he could do much more than start, dainty dark hands slapped his away and Bel said.

"Let me do that. You want to look good don't you?" As Bel quickly and efficiently wove Kraven's hair into a complicated looking flat braid she continued. "It's only seven. Why are you up so early?"

Kraven smiled at the grumpy and demanding dark elf in the mirror. "Agent Cray wants me to make an impression at the interview today."

Bel never paused in her weaving as she asked. "With the FBI? I thought you were a Marshal."

"My Master is a real mountain man Bel. He hunts those the Marshals Service deems too dangerous to capture."

Bel finished the braid and tied it off with the leather thong that Kraven was going to use, and both she and Kraven turned to look at Linda.

"Too dangerous? You mean our man makes his living headhunting? What if he doesn't come back huh?" Kraven wrapped his arms around Bel from behind and kissed the top of her head softly.

"Calm down Elf. I'm ready to find a less dangerous profession." Kraven grinned and cupped Bel's small breasts, fondling them lightly. "Besides, I've got more interesting things to do than shoot scum now."

Linda smiled as Bel went from being upset to horny in nothing flat. "Master, if you continue you will be late." Linda stopped and thought a minute. "If you want I'll help you though."

Linda's voice had dropped to a low seductive purr, and it took more willpower than Kraven thought he possessed to release Bel and step back.

"That's not the impression I think he wanted me to make." Kraven kissed both Bel and Linda on his way to his trunks. "Agent Cray wants a mountain man; I'll give him just that."

Bel looked at Linda, more than a little alarmed at the tone of voice Kraven had used. Before Bel could say anything Linda placed a finger across her lips silencing her.

"Our Master is a very, very dangerous man Belinda, and no one can stand against him in this mood. I'll tell you about it later, but for now let's get cleaned up and see him off."

Kraven smiled as he bloused his buckskin pants into his knee high moccasins, and tied the footwear off tightly. As he opened his weapons trunk he heard the shower stop, and figured that the girls would be joining him soon. A glance at the clock showed that he had just over an hour before the car would be here to pick him up.

Reaching down Kraven grabbed his hunting harness. Made of thick leather it was a combination between fast draw rig, shoulder holster, and ammo belts. It crossed over his chest, and held most of his weapons.

Around his hips he buckled his plain fast draw rig, and then slipped in his 500 magnum revolvers. The shoulder holster and ammo belts came next. It was a harness that held a Colt 1911 under each arm, as well as ten loaded clips on each of the two ammo belts. The speed loaders for his revolvers were then loaded into specially made pockets on his fast draw rig. Ten reloads for each circled his thick waist.

Kraven then turned his attention to his blades. He knew a man needed both pistol, and rifle in the high lonesome, but a man could get seriously dead in a hurry without a good blade. Kraven had several as a man just couldn't be too careful.

Two old green river knives went into the sheaths built into the outside of each moccasin, and held the razor sharp blades' handles just above knee height. A coffin- handled bowie knife went into its place at the small of his back. Kraven's personal favorites were next. A pair of combat tomahawks went into their place just in front of his revolvers.

Kraven picked up his possibles pouch and slipped it into its proper place; hanging just under his left Colt. Jumping and twisting Kraven noted that despite being armed to the teeth, nothing jingled or jangled. The last thing Kraven grabbed was a rawhide slouch hat with a cammo net rolled around its crown. The net would disguise his face in the event he needed to hide. Turning to the girls who were watching wide-eyed he winked.

"Think this'll make an impression ladies?"

Bel gulped and looked her man up and down. This Kraven she did not know: this Kraven had no spare movements, his hands were always within inches of a weapon, his face was expressionless, and his black eyes seemed to glow with an inner light that reached into Bel's soul and touched it with wild and untamed primal power.

"Oh hell Kraven. You look-" Words failed Bel as she looked at the primal warrior standing before her.

Linda walked over to the dresser and picked up Kraven's ID, and then slipped it to hang around his neck on a rawhide thong she had found while he was in the shower. Placing a hand over his heart she kissed his lips tenderly.

"Come back to us my Master. We need you." Kraven nodded, but before he could do more Bel was there, and holding him tightly.

"Come back to me white boy. This sister ain't done yet." The kiss she laid on him very nearly made him say to hell with Agent Cray and the Brit who wasn't sure who she was. They were broken up by a piping young voice with entirely too much bad timing.

"Wow Kraven. You look normal again." Bobby stood in the doorway in nothing but a pair of briefs. The bruises were fading rapidly, and his thin frame was already starting to fill out.

Turning, Kraven walked over and squatted by Bobby Lee. "I got business Cub. Will you protect our family while I'm gone?"

Bobby puffed up as much as an eight year old in briefs can. "Sure will Kraven, as long as they feed me I'll be like a big old momma bear."

Kraven nodded solemnly at Bobby. "I knew you would, but wanted to ask."

Bobby may have been young, but he had sand, gravel, and grit in his craw, and had no idea what back-up meant. Kraven knew that given a few years, young Cub Bobby Lee was going to be one hell of a hard row to hoe for anybody. That day was just a few years off, but that's another story, the story of "Lobo Bobby Lee."

Kraven nodded, stood, and took one last look around. "I'll be back guys. I expect you all to take care of one another."

Andrea paced the lobby of the Hilton hotel angrily.

"Why are our people not enough for this job Samuel? Combined we have the best soldiers in the world."

"I ain't no soldier lady, and you are making me nervous walking around like that." Lady Andrea Huntington-Masters stifled the scream of surprise that Kraven's voice, just inches behind her had caused. She whirled around with her hand heading for an awesome slap, but all motions stopped as she beheld the man she thought so little of.

Kraven's dress was pure barbarian in her opinion, but what stopped all motion in Lady Andrea was the look in his eyes. Kraven's eyes held nothing civilized; there was only the wilderness he had lived in for years. Andrea was no fool, and she knew that if she attempted to hit Kraven she would be lucky to survive.

"You certainly know how to make an impression on a lady Mister Knox."

Kraven didn't show any expression as he brushed by Lady Huntington-Masters to head towards Agent Cray.

"What's this show about anyway Cray?" Agent Cray felt his blood chill slightly. He had never heard a voice so devoid of humanity, nor full of menace. Agent Samuel Cray decided right then and there he wanted Kraven on his side.

"At the meeting Kraven. It's not secure here." Having said this Agent Cray turned and led the way out to the car.

Lady Andrea opened her mouth for a caustic retort at being snubbed, but then actually watched as the two men walked away. She knew how dangerous Samuel was, but as she followed Kraven she learned several things. Kraven's walked like an animal on the edge of attack. Kraven's head and eyes never quit moving, and only paused at points of interest for a split second. Lady Andrea noticed that Kraven's hands were never more than a few inches from one of his many weapons.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.