The Headhunter
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Willboyd

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kraven Knox is a man that should have been born into the age of the Mountain Men. How will he survive in the 21st century after living a somewhat isolated lifestyle? His only contact has been the Marshal's Service, he now has to adjust to modern life again. Come and follow along.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Belinda hurried towards the front of the airport, where Linda and her savior Kraven had assured her that they would be waiting when she finished. She had no luggage other than a lap top, and her purse, and she was grateful to be back. Belinda didn't know exactly where, if anywhere, the fledgling relationship would go, but she was damn sure going to find out.

Bobby saw her and came over in his usual manner of almost a sprint. His grin didn't diminish at all as he slipped a small hand into hers, and led her up to where Linda and Kraven were standing next to several bags, and amazingly enough, three large, flat topped, and iron bound chests that held a Marshal's Service sticker on them.

"I'm glad you waited for me guys."

Linda's grin was sinful as she whispered in Bel's ear.

"I told my Master that he would get to play with both of us, after that he was very patient."

Bel didn't reply except to kiss Linda gently, at least it started that way. The two were interrupted by Kraven speaking softly.

"Linda, if you keep molesting her in public, then you won't get to play, only watch."

Linda hurriedly stepped back and looked up at Kraven with an innocent expression on her face.

"I'm a good little girl daddy, honestly I am."

Kraven's look was pure heat, but the moment was interrupted by a navy blue Ford station wagon that pulled up and beeped it's horn just as Agent Cray yelled from the passenger seat.

"Get a move on! Don't you know us government types go home at five?"

Linda, Bel, and Bobby all heard Kraven mutter about introducing a certain agent to Fred and Bubblegum at some point.

Kraven turned just as Agent Cray and a nearly six foot tall elegant blonde woman in a cream colored suit walked up. Kraven noticed that her eyes a were dark blue or a light purple he wasn't sure which, as they seemed to shift as she moved.

"I am Lady Huntington-Masters, and I am your liaison."

The voice was smoky, highbrow British, and clearly not happy. Kraven decided right then that he had indeed stepped in a pile he had missed lying around. Just how deep was anyone's guess. A normal interview didn't need a British liaison, and Kraven knew whatever was going on was not going to be fun.

"Just why do I need a British noble as a liaison to meet with Maria?"

Kraven didn't even try to keep the suspicion out of his voice. He was pleased to note that the girls and Bobby were behind him slightly. If things went sour he had room to move.

"That shall remain a private matter Mister Knox."

Kraven decided to have some fun with the woman who had managed to call him several uncomplimentary names with just the tone of her voice.

"I have two women, might need a wet nurse in several months though." Kraven then gave the woman's impressive assets an appreciative glance.

As the woman sputtered he was suddenly wrapped in a squealing beartrap named Linda. She apparently liked the idea, since she was trying her best to conceive right then and clothing be damned.

"That's enough games Kraven. We really do have to get going." Agent Cray then turned to the Lady Huntington-Masters who was mottled in rage. "If you continue to let Kraven get under your skin like that, I suggest blood pressure medication."

When the woman managed to speak her voice would have made the Alaskan Northern Shore in January seem like the Bahamas.

"Why must it be him? Are our people not good enough?"

Cray ignored the woman, and began loading bags into the back of the station wagon.

"Later Andrea, and don't let his fun get to you. I assume you read his file yesterday?"

Lady Andrea crossed her arms in a huff, and watched as everyone pitched in to load the station wagon.

"Of course I read it Samuel. It's pure claptrap of course, or are you telling me that one man can successfully bring down an entire town of lawlessness as was reported."

Kraven sat the first of his trunks onto the tailgate of the Ford and looked at Lady Andrea. "I fight dirty Lady. If you shoot propane tanks in January people are too busy trying to stay warm, or not burn to death to give a man much thought." Kraven's smile turned taunting. "It helped that a polar bear kept me warm as toast on the ridge."

Lady Andrea looked at Kraven dubiously. "Just how does a bear consent to keeping a man warm?"

"I just picked him up, shook him right out of his skin, and wrapped up. It'll keep a man warm on the worst of winters." Kraven picked up the second chest and slid it next to the first before continuing. "Did you know that polar bears wear purple silk boxers with jalapeños on them?"

"Why no, I confess that this fact has eluded me. Do you have proof?"

Kraven opened the third of the trunks and pulled out a very large pair of boxers like he had described, and tossed them to Andrea.

"He got a mite testy when I took them off of him. Things got real interesting for a time."

Lady Andrea just held up the boxers and cocked one eyebrow at Kraven. "Are you sure you wish to be throwing your underwear around?"

"I figured that since I was down here, I'd see what the bears wore in civilized country."

Lady Andrea just smiled a triumphant smile and replied.

"Thongs. Shall I retrieve a pair?"

Something in her voice made Kraven think that would be a mistake, and so he shook his head no while escorting his ladies to the car. Bel and Linda looked at each other and grinned.

"I think she won that one Bel, don't you?"

"I think Kraven bit off a bit more than he could chew Linda hon."

Kraven ignored the two women as he climbed in the car next to Bobby. Bobby immediately snuggled up to him and dozed off. Linda and Bel were seconds behind him and cuddled up together.

"Why do you have another woman Kraven? Are you collecting them now?"

Kraven glared at Agent Cray, but before he could answer Bel spoke up.

"I don't know where this is going, but I will sure enjoy finding out."

Andrea gave a small chuckle.

"Doesn't it bother either of you to share?"

Bel and Linda looked at each other and burst out laughing. Kraven ignored the exchange and tried to figure out exactly what was going on. For the life of him he couldn't figure out why a British noble was doing as his liaison, and why he needed one in the first place.

Kraven was startled out of his thoughts when the car came to an abrupt halt in front of a Hilton hotel. Andrea turned and gave a small somewhat unpleasant smile.

"The accommodations are doubtless not your usual, however I assume you can adapt. The meeting tomorrow is at nine. Please be on time."

She then turned and began tapping impatiently on the steering wheel, making it clear she expected them to vacate the car immediately. Kraven rolled his eyes and shrugged as the piled out, and Linda took Bobby to confirm the reservation. Agent Cray and a bellboy helped Kraven to get the luggage sorted out on a luggage rack and dolly.

"She's not happy about having a civilian in on this." Agent Cray's voice was apologetic as he looked at Kraven.

Kraven for his part didn't really care and it showed in his voice.

"I don't know what I'm doing here. You guys flew me three thousand miles with two days to prepare. I'm going on almost no sleep, haven't had more than a kiss from Linda, and I had to fly." Kraven's voice went hard and savage. "If you guys are jerking me around you won't like the results."

To his credit Agent Cray offered no excuses, but merely spoke honestly. "You are needed Kraven, from the highest level on down. Trust me Kraven, it's serious, and make an impression tomorrow." Having said that, Agent Cray handed Kraven a wallet from inside his coat, containing a badge and an ID naming him a government contractor.

Kraven looked from the wallet back to Agent Cray with raised eyebrows, but agent Cray simply shook his head and got back in the car. Kraven looked down at the wallet. To know that the government wanted him this badly made him wonder just how hairy things would become. After a long minute he put the wallet into his pocket and walked into the hotel. Kraven grinned as he realized he and Linda had over twelve hours, provided Bobby stayed asleep.

Kraven was relieved to see Bel waiting on him just inside the doors. "Do you know where our room is Bel honey?"

Bel smiled as she wrapped one arm in both of hers and smiled seductively up at him. "The penthouse my warrior, and Bobby's out for the count. Poor little guy didn't even wake up for the trip, just kind of shuffled along."

Kraven chuckled as they stepped on the elevator, and kissed Bel softly before speaking. "He's been up for two days almost nonstop. I'm surprised he made it this long."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.