The Headhunter
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Willboyd

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kraven Knox is a man that should have been born into the age of the Mountain Men. How will he survive in the 21st century after living a somewhat isolated lifestyle? His only contact has been the Marshal's Service, he now has to adjust to modern life again. Come and follow along.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Linda leaned back in her seat on the United Airways plane waiting on it to take her, her Master, and little Bobby Lee down to Washington to meet with FBI director Smith.

Linda kept her excitement down to a simmer as she remembered the shopping trip that had lasted for the entire weekend. Master had refused to let her pay with her own money, and she still had his ATM card, that he had gotten from Maureen, in her purse.

She looked over at Bobby Lee playing with the DVD player they had gotten for the trip, and found her Master looking amazed that such a thing was portable. She resisted the urge to laugh as he peered one way and another looking at it.

"When did they come up with this confabulation?"

Linda couldn't have kept the amusement out of her voice had Kraven threatened to whip her, and if truth be told, that would have made it worse.

"Several years ago Master. Have you never seen one?"

Bobby looked up from the animated rooster that was the reincarnation of Elvis, and grinned a mischievous grin.

"Agent Cray says where Kraven's been they had to pump sunshine in by the gallon."

Kraven gave a mock growl that had everyone else in first class sure fists were going to fly, but he reached over and tousled Cub's hair just as the engines reached their peak, and the plane lurched forward.

It was amusing to Linda and Bobby, in a disturbing sort of way, to watch Kraven turn several shades just then. There was a little bit of white, and a touch of sickly gray, but the most prominent color was an alarming shade of green.

"Can't I just ride Grim down?" Linda lost every bit of her amusement as she realized from his tone her Master wasn't afraid, but nauseous.

Linda grabbed the barf bag on the back of the seat in front of her ignoring her Master's question he could punish her later, after they finally got some alone time.

Linda barely got the bag in place to protect her Master's new black polo shirt and blue jeans before he lost it.

Kraven felt he'd thrown up his toenails and everything else too. "First time on a damned plane and I get--urgh"

A stewardess hurried towards the man with hair halfway down his back as his girlfriend held a new bag to his mouth. A little boy was giggling and holding his stomach.

"Miss, can you help my new daddy so he don't ruin everybody's day?"

Belinda looked down at the little blonde boy holding a portable DVD player to his stomach. Bel could see the boy was concerned.

"We have some things to help, and he'll sleep through most of the trip if that's okay."

The little boy nodded emphatically and held up his player. "I want to finish my movie."

Bel grinned and touched the suffering man on his shoulder.

"Sir, I have some things that may help if you want."

Kraven looked up into the face of an ebony vision of loveliness, but was too busy trying to keep his organs in to notice.

Kraven knew better than to open his mouth as he felt the plane start to climb, and so he pleaded for help with his eyes as he clamped both hands over his mouth.

Linda gently ran her hands through her Master's hair. "My poor Master." Her voice was soft as she watched the lovely Belinda slip a patch onto Kraven's neck.

She gently drew Kraven's head down to rest on her shoulder. "Everything's going to be okay Master."

Kraven looked at his Linda through drooping eyelids. "Love you Pixie." The last thing he saw before his eyes shut was Linda beaming at him.

Bobby squirmed in his seat as he looked frantically around for a bathroom. When he saw the petite little black lady in a blue uniform start to pass by he reached out and touched her hand.

"Miss, can you please oh please show me where the bathroom is?" Bobby was careful to whisper. Both Kraven and Linda were asleep, and he didn't want to bother them.

Bel took the little boy's hand and quickly led the young man back to the cramped little bathroom before he had an accident. She loved children and was always the first to help them out on a flight.

Belinda, unlike her idiot brother Tyree, had nothing against any color, and she wondered if he would ever change. Bel's thoughts were interrupted by a groan of relief which had the whole cabin laughing.

As Bel escorted the young boy back to his seat a grey haired little old grandmother of a woman, complete with wire rimmed bi-focals, leaned out in the aisle and offered bobby a small pack of cookies from her dinner.

Bobby stopped and nodded politely at the woman. "Miss, I'm not sure I'm allowed to take things from a stranger." Bobby started back to his seat, then stopped and looked again. "Thank you though Miss."

"You are a very polite boy, your parents must be proud." The grandmotherly woman told him with a lined warm smile.

Bobby's face lit up. "My old daddy was mean, but my new mommy and daddy are nice." He looked around and lowered his voice to a stage whisper that still carried for several feet. "Even if they are weird."

Linda woke up with Kraven's head still on her shoulder, and his face nuzzled into her neck. His breath was tickling her throat and doing interesting things to her libido. She cursed silently the fact that life had been so busy, and then uttered a prayer that her Master would find time to use her.

Bobby's head popped forward looking over Kraven's belly and his eyes sparkled as he whispered. "It sure is fun to fly ain't it Momma Linda?"

It was Kraven who answered in a sleepy and scratchy voice without opening his eyes. "I'd rather not think about it boy, keeps my stomach calm."

"You just need to eat Kraven, that's all. I think they got liver or something like that."

Kraven's look would have burned a hole clean through a boulder, but Bobby just offered his plate of goop covered in slop helpfully.

Linda's gaze started darting around, looking for another bag, but other than a sick sounding rumbling gurgle from his stomach Kraven didn't show any reaction as the distinctly odd smell hit him.

"Cub, I don't think it's a good idea right now." Although his voice was slightly strained Linda decided that he wasn't about to be ill again. Bobby's next statement, though innocent, nearly undid that.

"Want me to save it for later Kraven?"

The pilot, who informed them they would soon be landing, saved Bobby from hearing the answer to that question. Linda heard the muttered answers liberally sprinkled with profanity and generally wishing every biblical plague down on the Wright brothers.

Bobby noticed that everyone close to them was sending nervous and unsure glances towards Kraven. Reaching over bobby clutched Kraven's right arm protectively. "It'll be okay Kraven, I'll help." Bobby didn't know what he could do, but he was willing to do anything to help his new daddy.

Kraven looked down at the fiercely protective little wolf cub clutching his arm and burst out into a full belly laugh, the sickening thought of being on a moving airplane forgotten.

"You already have Bobby." Linda told Bobby in a relieved tone as her Master wiped his eyes.

"Thanks you two, I love both of you." Kraven said as he wrapped an arm around each of them.

Belinda watched the man who had suffered at the start of the trip as he, along with his family, made their way towards the exit. Now that the plane was stopped she could see that he was a tanned and powerfully built man. It seemed to the four foot nine Belinda that he was as broad and thick as he was tall.

She took a good look as he easily handled all of the carry-ons that they had brought with them in one blunt, thick, and calloused hand. His face was rugged and unfinished, and his black eyes were hard and unforgiving when away from his family.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.