The Headhunter
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Willboyd

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kraven Knox is a man that should have been born into the age of the Mountain Men. How will he survive in the 21st century after living a somewhat isolated lifestyle? His only contact has been the Marshal's Service, he now has to adjust to modern life again. Come and follow along.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Kraven stood off camera to the left as he watched his friend and station chief Paul Severe give the exclusive interview to Margie Cho, a very pretty but tenacious reporter known for her fair and unbias reporting for fox news.

"So you say that the investigation is ongoing but you have proof of corruption at the highest levels of government law enforcement." Miss Cho's voice was soft, but with more than a hint of steel beneath the velvet tone.

"That's correct Miss Cho. We have discovered that the man the oversight committee sent was a known cocaine addict, and that his superiors knew it. Also we have information linking a number of individuals in the government to not only covering this up, but helping to smuggle cocaine into the country." In contrast to Miss Cho's velvet over iron voice, Paul's was rusty iron. Over the last two weeks he had personally overseen every facet of this investigation, and it showed despite his freshly pressed suit.

"I see, and yet, some would consider this to be a cover up on the part of the Marshal's Service." Even as Paul started to bristle Margie held up a delicate golden hand. "I said some, not all. What exactly can our viewers do at this time?"

Kraven grunted in surprise. This woman was no dummy, and seemed to believe what little bit they had shown her before the interview.

Paul's face hardened and his brown eyes became savage and icy. "We are working in concert with the fbi to bring certain individuals involved in this heinous act to justice. What the honest american can do to help us is visit the website we have established to gain a list of individuals of interest in this case. If you know any of these individuals We of the marshal's service urge you to contact your local FBI or Marshal's office so that we may question them. This is an act of terrorism and treachery towards the fabric of america and must be stopped at all costs."

Kraven's face stretched into an honest grin. The website named everyone they had found on Gordan's laptop, as well as those he e-mailed. Not only that it gave their positions and last known address as well.

Margie Cho turned and gave a serious look into the camera as she spoke.

"I have been privileged to examine a small piece of this case, and I urge you as viewers who are concerned about the state of this great country of ours to visit the address flashing on your screen and do what you can to assist in bringing this matter to a close."

With that the director made a slashing motion across his throat and the interview was over. The director was the most obviously homosexual man Kraven had ever seen. A pink suit with a gold shirt underneath was eye searingly bright as he turned to smile coyly at Kraven.

Kraven met the man's blue eyes with his black ones and let some of the anger he felt at being cooped up in the city for so long shine in his eyes. Mr. Director paled and hurried off away from the savage man in buckskins.

A trilling laugh preceded the diminutive asian reporter in her cream suit over to Kraven. "You scared poor Rand half to death my dear boy. Surely he was not that offensive?"

Kraven ignored his grinning friend and looked down at Margie and blew out a frustrated breath. "Not really, but I'm getting fenced in down here and more than a little antsy right now Ma'am."

Margie patted his arm in a reassuring way. "I understand Mr. Knox. I myself like to camp up in what you call the high lonesome in the summer. In fact my husband and I have plans to do just that in a few weeks."

Kraven looked off, his eyes took on a faraway expression. "Take a look at Bald Mountain Valley. It's got thick game and very good water. Peaceful and lonely almost perfect in fact."

Then the import of what was said hit him. "Husband, Miss Cho?"

Margie had the grace to blush. "It's better for viewers if they believe I'm single. Especially since my husband isn't camera material."

At both men's raised eyebrows Margie pointed over to an unobtrusive and dark corner where a massive hulking brute of a man stood watching.

As the man walked forward several things struck Kraven at once. Despite being well over six feet tall he moved like a big cat; smooth and graceful. Miss Cho's husband was large built and had a face resembling that of a Neanderthal. He was muscular without being overblown. The eagle, globe, and anchor showing on the man's right forearm told Kraven that this large man was someone he did not want to tangle with in a fight.

Resisting the urge to gulp in nervousness he stuck out a hand in greeting. Instead of the bone crushing grip Kraven expected he received a firm and gentle one.

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Knox, My name is Ashley Mays."

Kraven blinked not only at the man's name, but the soft cultured baritone that issued from deep within the man's chest.

Margie's trilling laugh sounded again. "He get's that reaction a lot gentlemen." Margie wound her arm around her husband's waist as he shook Paul's hand.

"Thanks for giving my little demon here this chance. I think it may be the break we've been looking for."

Both Paul and Kraven chuckled as little Margie Cho, who wouldnt top five feet in three inch heels, thumped her fist into her husband's ribs.

"What Lurch here is saying gentlemen is that he's bored after being one of those crazy Marine force recon guys, and hopes that the powers that be will get violent."

Ashley merely looked eager at the thought of defending his wife. "What Marg isn't saying is that the boys took her for eight weeks after our marriage and decided to train her." His expression grew loving as he looked down at the small delicate attachment to his waist.

"She's better than me in some things, and equal in all others. I wouldnt fight her."

Paul and Kraven looked at each other in disbelief that Margie Cho could be that dangerous. Paul was the first to find his voice.

"Bad mojo huh?"

Ashley's nod was somber as his wife buried her head into his chest in embarrassment.

Kraven couldn't have gotten the grin off of his face with a team of mules. "Then we don't have to worry about them doing unseemly things to her then do we?"

Ashley just shook his head as Margie tried her damnedest to crawl inside him and hide.

Paul looked at the two seriously, the levity of a moment ago gone as if it had never existed. "This is going to cause a shit storm from the top down. I want you both to be careful for the next while."

"No problem Chief." Ashley replied as he guided his still flaming wife towards the exit. "Got some extra help coming in. Some old team mates of mine will watch over the little den mother here."

Both men grinned as they left; hearing the large man grunt from the force of Margie's thump.

As the two men climbed into an armored suburban, driven by the marshal everyone called Gabby, Paul turned to Kraven with an apologetic look on his face. "I forgot to mention something Kraven, and you're not going to like it."

Kraven didnt like the look on his friends face. The last time Paul had that look Kraven ended up tracking a man clear to Coldfoot in December, on foot.

"What now Paul? And if you tell me to go hunt someone I'm not coming back till I'm damned good and ready."

Paul knew Kraven would do just that. The last two weeks had been hell on both of them, but Kraven was as close to homicidal as Paul had ever seen him. It wasn't always obvious, but those who knew what to look for could see it; and this wasn't going to help it one bit.

"It's career day at the office Kraven. About twenty or so kids that think that they want to be a federal officer are making the rounds. Today is our day to show them around."

"I see, and you are just now telling me why?"

Paul met the flat and unfriendly gaze of his friend even as a visible shiver went down Gabby's back.

"I forgot all about it Kraven honestly, but it'll be good for you to show these kids some things."

Kraven stared at his friend for a long hard minute before he spoke. Amazingly when he did it wasn't anger or disgust in his voice, it was acceptance. While it wasn't happy acceptance, it was still acceptance. Paul would take it.

"How old Paul, and what did you want me to do?"

"Well, originally it was just the twenty, but several of them are bringing their little brothers or sisters with them."

Kraven's look would have made a grizzly flinch, but Paul just smiled innocently and continued.

"So I Kind of thought you would like to entertain the younger crowd, while we show the older around."

"How. Many. Kids. Paul." Each word was carefully enunciated, and pushed out through clenched teeth.

"hehe ... Right at ten Kraven." Paul hurried on to head off the explosion he could see building as the vein in Kraven's forehead began to throb. "But they're between six and eleven. I figured you could tell them some stories of the mountains Kraven. You know, pass on some of that lore you kept telling us about."

To Pauls amazement Kraven didnt throttle him on the spot. No, Kraven, after a long minute began to smile. The smile, and the look in his eyes didn't make Paul feel any better. The chuckle that soon followed that smile made Paul's hair on his arms stand up.

"I can do that Paul, yessiree I can do that shore 'nuff" Kraven then tilted his battered rawhide hat over his eyes and proceeded to chuckle to himself the rest of the way back to the office.

As soon as Gabby pulled into the parking lot of the federal building Kraven was off at a trot towards the small room he'd been loaned for his use during the investigation.

"Where's he off to Chief?" Gabby asked in a soft voice. Kraven scared him more than a little. Their was something wild and untame about the man that Gabby just didnt think was under very good control; kind of like a pissed off crocodile just waiting on his chance.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.