The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 53 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Amy grimaced. "Okay, first, you don't have to join -- it isn't required. The new clubhouse is set up to accommodate non-members on the first floor. You may want to, though, just to be able to hang with the other girls properly. I mean, they won't want to, but they'll end up excluding you from club business -- and it'll be a snub, you know?"

Tina nodded. "Yeah, I can see that."

"Second, well, there is a kind of tradition that if you're a club girl and the club needs you for something, you deal with it -- and your boyfriend does, too. Alonzo hasn't been hooked up with anyone, which means for him to get anything, someone else may have had to provide. In a lot of cases, it may have been before a girl was hooked up -- but I can pretty much guarantee that he's done a girl, sometime, who actually had a boyfriend but was released to have sex with him. There are a couple of older members who feel that you haven't paid your dues unless you at least give head to somebody you AREN'T hooked up with, because thus far, just about everybody has had to share the wealth at some point -- and a couple of girls have seen a LOT of outside action. The club asks -- but it is incumbent upon your boyfriend to say yes -- and not to hold you responsible for the results. Actually, it's a learning experience, you know? Sex can be just sex -- girls forget that regularly unless they've had their noses rubbed in it, and guys get jealous, sometimes, too. If your boyfriend can't keep his head on straight, maybe you need a different boyfriend. Alonzo, well, he's been to the well a bunch of times, so that could come back to you."

"So I might need to have sex with someone else..." Tina mused.

"Yeah, well, hey, no one would be rude enough to take your virginity if you were planning to give it to Alonzo -- and maybe it would only be a blowjob, anyway. They're, well, no big deal..." Amy shrugged.

"I have to think about this."

"And that's not a problem," Amy placated. "Stay on the first floor, that's all. If you go up to the second, we're going to assume you're a volunteer. That might mean nothing -- especially tonight, when we're not having a big bash at the club -- but we're going to want you to BE a member, not just fake it. Nobody is gonna want to be open and frank with you about what they've done at the club if you're just pretending." Amy sighed. "I probably shouldn't have bothered with this pitch, but I didn't want you to discard Alonzo for something that actually made him a better catch."

"No, I appreciate it," Tina replied. "It's just a little scary, that's all."

"It is, from the outside. The girls who got the most out of it went in with the attitude that you can't win if you don't play -- but you've already won, so why bother?" Amy turned for the door. "Let's go back. You didn't NEED to pee, did you?"

Actually, Tina did, so Amy waited. "Has anyone talked to Carmela?" she asked as they left the ladies' room.

"No. I think Carmela is all in, anyway. Catching Chuck is big with her, and she doesn't have the kind of options you have."

"Options?"

"You can blow Alonzo off and look for something else. Carmela is pretty sure she hit the lottery -- and you don't do that twice..." They were at the table; Amy drifted away toward her seat, leaving Tina thinking, 'Little does SHE know... '

"I blew it, I think. It's all too much for a girl who already has a guy and has the looks to be able to catch another if he doesn't work out. Tina is cautious -- maybe too cautious," Amy related mentally.

"And maybe not. Your opinion of Tina isn't hers, Sweetheart," Toby replied. "She's scared, and what you gave her isn't too appetizing -- but you DID fix the initial problem -- she's not holding the club against Alonzo. The other thing is that at heart, Tina is a party girl -- there is a certain attraction to the whole thing, once she gets past her fear -- and she will."


Carmela's response to the antics of the two couples was to run barefoot to the ladies' room and doff her bra and panties. The results were eye-catching; the bust of her dress was not even close to being adequate control for her big breasts. Chuck watched the bounce and jiggle as she began her return, turning around in his booth seat, but Bonita collared her, so she stopped momentarily. Alonzo, sitting at the table nearby and momentarily without a date, said, "I'm surprised that you settled on Carmela -- I thought you were after Isobel."

Chuck turned to him and gave him a look. "When I started, I could have gone either way -- but there was nothing there with Isobel. Carmela was different. There is nothing wrong with Carmela -- nothing at all. Okay, she's big. There are a couple of big parts of her I enjoy looking at..."

What Chuck DIDN'T see was the fact that Carmela didn't stop for more than a second or so with Bonita. She was well within audio range when Chuck declared, "There is nothing wrong with Carmela..."

So warm breath in his ear and a murmured, "Maybe you can tell me what those big parts are so I can be sure to show them to you..." caused Chuck to jump a foot! He spun and went nose to cleavage with her and ended up croaking, "Well, there's them..."

Carmela peeled the top of her dress down off her breasts. "Get a good look, then. Maybe you should keep them up for me? I seem to have lost my bra..."

"Um, yeah..." They were heavy, with big, brown nipples centered on crinkled areolas and they hung before him, begging for his touch. "Sit down, Honey, and lean back against me and I'll hold them up..." Carmela turned and settled against him and Chuck collected a big double-handful of breast flesh. 'So soft... '

"You say sweet things..." Carmela bent her head back to murmur in his ear.

"I meant it," Chuck declared.

"I know you did -- that's what made it so perfect," she whispered. "I would do what they did..."

"Some other time," Chuck croaked. "I don't want to share you the first time."

"So sweet..." Carmela murmured, "Like candy." She rubbed the hands cradling her breasts. "Just like candy." Chuck's fingers had gravitated to her nipples and were causing hot flashes to shoot here and there, making her pussy damp. In order to keep from causing a wet spot on her skirt, she raised herself a bit and pulled it up, crumpling it between her ass and his crotch. In the process, she scooted herself back against him and recaptured his hands and replaced them on her breasts. This left Chuck sitting half-sideways in the booth with Carmela backed against him, facing the same way.

"What was that all about?" Chuck asked quietly.

"I-- it's embarrassing..." Carmela whispered back.

"Oh. Okay..." but Chuck remained curious -- Carmela could hear it in his voice.

"Your hands on me ... I got a little wet, you know? And I took off my panties when I took off my bra..." Some of the girls were in nylons, but Carmela was bare-legged.

"Oh!" Chuck chuckled. "That's good, I think. Can I feel?"

"No, you have to be my bra," Carmela giggled as she settled back against him. "I want our food to come, so we can go..."

"How will I eat?" Chuck asked.

"I may have to feed you..."

"Like this?"

"Oh, very well..." Carmela sighed melodramatically. "Let go of them and I'll put them away..."

"Well..." Chuck was of two minds on the subject. Reluctantly, he let go -- only because her wanted to put his hands under Carmela's skirt! She was still busy tucking and filling when his hands dove under the skirt and found her pubic fur. Carmela squealed. Chuck chuckled, "Well I'll be damned!"

Instinct overrode Carmela's intention to be salacious. She tried to pluck at Chuck's hands through her skirt. "Chuck!"

"Come on, you did this for a reason..." Chuck chided her.

"Yes, well..." Carmela slowly relaxed.

"Now spread your legs and show me how wet you are..."

"You are evil! I cannot!"

"Come on..." Chuck knew better than to pry at Carmela's thick thighs -- sweet reason would have to do. "A little while ago you were all set to do a lot more than that!"

"Well, yes, but..." Carmela whined petulantly.

"Come on, Baby -- you KNOW you want to show me!" Chuck leaned in and sucked her neck.

Chills went EVERYWHERE! "Ooohhh!!" Carmela moaned.

"Show me..." Chuck murmured, his lips never quite leaving her neck. Slowly, her left knee drifted up on to the seat, opening her up ... Chuck's hand drifted down into the humid depths between her thighs. She was indeed wet -- and swollen -- and her outer lips were open, granting access to her pink channel and her clitoris. Chuck took advantage of this, dragging two fingers over the swollen hood of that cluster of nerves...

"Nngh!" Carmela gasped, jerking at the contact with her most sensitive flesh. "Chuck..." She couldn't breathe -- her lungs were constricted! She grabbed at his wrist, but the fabric of her skirt was slippery and he was rubbing and it was ... intense ... His fingers seemed to know all about her -- one slid deep into her while his thumb rotated atop her clitoris. "Please ... I will embarrass myself ... Oh, Chuck..." She began to shake...

"It's too late now, I think..." Chuck murmured in her ear. "I'm gonna cover your mouth, so you don't scream ... He did so with his left hand and re-applied his lips to Carmela's neck -- and she began to thrash in the seat, grabbing his arm and holding on for dear life as an orgasm shattered her from out of nowhere! She surged and jerked and thrashed -- but pressed herself back against him the whole time. After ten or fifteen seconds, she sagged and reached up to remove his hand from her mouth. "No more," she begged brokenly. Chuck relented and withdrew his now soaking wet hand.

"Give me a napkin, please?" he whispered. His hand was literally dripping with the gush of her fluids he'd generated.

Carmela, deeply embarrassed, counted the sets of eyes that had witnessed her explosion of rapture. There were dozens, it seemed ... She spun and buried her face in Chuck's neck. "I'm so embarrassed..." she whispered.

"It was good, though, wasn't it?" Chuck whispered back.

"Yes, but..."

"Hey, you weren't fucking..." Chuck noted. Carmela swatted him on the shoulder without unburying her face. "I'm pleased to death," Chuck murmured. "You're hot -- and you're mine..."

"That's nice -- but it was awful..."

"It wasn't, either -- you loved it!" Chuck insisted, "And it's STILL a half a lap behind bouncing up and down on my dick like a pogo stick in a public restaurant..."

"Well, maybe..." Carmela murmured, petulantly. "I'm hot?"

"Smoking."

"Not really."

"Oh, yes -- really!" Chuck insisted, "Smoking hot!"

"You're so sweet..." Carmela hugged herself to him and wouldn't allow herself to be peeled away until their food arrived.


Tyrone and Otis didn't take Cindy and Beverly to the diner -- they weren't invited and Tyrone didn't want them within a mile of Marcel and Slick pimping Patty and Simone. Instead, they took the girls home -- the girls' homes, not theirs. Hobart Simpson was out of town and Elaine had no reason to be prudish about Tyrone and Cindy sleeping together, and the only person who thought it was a secret that Norman Ellis wanted to watch his daughter Beverly take a cock was Norman himself! Maureen knew -- and suspected that Norman might like to watch her dance on Otis' pole, too. Beverly and Otis were certain, so when Otis took Beverly home, she invited him inside and into the family room where Norman and Maureen were watching TV and waiting for the pair. Then she went upstairs to get out of her fancy dress -- and her underclothes -- and got into a short nightie and a light robe and went back downstairs.

Norman felt that it was incumbent upon him to make parental noises -- especially since Maureen seemed content to sit in her chair and look amused. "Beverly, Sweetheart..."

"Oh, Daddy! Otis is my boyfriend! He's seen me naked, for God's sake! Actually, he's done more than just look -- and you know it, so it's kind of silly to pretend! Besides, Mom isn't wearing anything I'm not..." Beverly quashed her father's effort.

"Yes, well..." Norman couldn't think of a way to move past that particular objection -- and a glance at his wife told him that she wasn't hopping up to throw on more clothing.

"Let it go, Dear," Maureen smiled tolerantly. They were side-by-side in a double recliner; Maureen reached across and patted his hand and Norman subsided.

Beverly and Otis then proceeded to make out as if Beverly's parents were nowhere in sight! After a few minutes of more and more torrid kissing, Otis moved on to fondling Beverly's breasts, first through her nightclothes, then under them. Beverly undid the robe and granted Otis all the access he could want while blatantly rubbing his cock through his pants.

TV was forgotten. Maureen and Norman couldn't keep their eyes off the lovemaking session before them. When Maureen's hand drifted surreptitiously to her crotch, Norman felt himself released to do the same and slid his hand into his pajamas to touch his aching cock. Before them the young couple, apparently oblivious, became more and more blatant...

Otis hovered over Beverly, who having rucked up the nightgown to the point that it was a wad under her arms and she was on full display in the open robe, slouched on the loveseat, her legs spread to allow Otis to rub her pussy and finger it while they kissed. She was blatantly rubbing his still-trapped erection with one hand while holding his face against hers with the other. Then she reached out to undo Otis' belt and open his pants -- and Otis' cock, already having found the opening in his boxers, leaped free and into the light...

Maureen moaned. Otis and Norman both looked -- the sound was naked need. Maureen had both hands in her crotch, her legs spread wide to grant her access -- and display. She smiled at Otis and a blind person couldn't miss the invitation in it -- and Norman wasn't blind!

What Norman DID feel was helplessness. He slid his hand up and down his erection, knowing that it wasn't the one Maureen wanted -- that wasn't his job, here. No, apparently he was just a witness...

Beverly leaned up and sucked in Otis' cock. The contrast between Otis' chocolate-brown shaft with the dusky rose glans at the tip and Beverly's creamy complexion was exquisite. Norman avidly watched Beverly's cheeks hollow as she applied suction and began moving her head, pulling the fleshy fudgsicle in and out while she shrugged out of her robe.

Maureen sat up and thrashed her way out of her robe, then raised her ass so that she could haul the hem of her already wadded flannel nightgown up to her hips and sat up again to throw it over her head. Without looking, she muttered, "Norman..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.