The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 45

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 45 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Bobby was relaxing atop Iris while she cooed and rubbed his back. They'd kept going until Bobby had dropped two loads in her, and while she wasn't Trish, Iris was certainly enthusiastic. Bobby was having a mild attack of conscience, but servicing Iris wasn't a romantic interlude -- more like an exercise program -- and he had nothing better to do while his parents worked their way through their initiations...

The door opened and Frank Parker stuck his head in. "I THOUGHT I knew that voice! Noisy, isn't she?"

"YOU!" Iris erupted. "What are YOU doing here?"

"Looking for pussy!" Frank retorted. "Got one?"

Bobby looked from Iris to Frank and back, "What's up with you two?"

"Oh, nothing!" Iris snarled, "He just basically forced himself on me a couple of weeks ago -- that's all!"

"You wanted it and you know it!" Frank replied. "She's pissed because I followed her home. Actually, it turned out for the best, because she hadn't gotten enough when I showed up -- but she's female, so she has to bitch..." He paused, eyeing her. "So, have you gotten enough this time?"

"You've got balls -- I'll say that!" Iris ranted. "What are you doing here, anyway?"

"Pop is getting his initiation," Frank replied reasonably, "just like Bobby's folks. And just like Bobby, I'm at loose ends..."

"Well, you can TAKE your loose ends and..." Iris began -- but Frank was in the room already.

Covering her mouth, Frank rasped, "Bitch, bitch, bitch ... She'd bitch if you hung her with a new rope! How many loads did she get from you, Bobby?"

"Two. There was somebody else, too, before," Bobby supplied.

"Greedy!" Frank eyed her, his eyes glinting. "You'd think I killed her -- but she loves to fuck and it really didn't make any difference how I got there that time. She was gonna play with a dildo, weren't you, Iris? Wasn't I better than a dildo?"

For some reason, Iris had put up with Frank's hand over her mouth -- until he came out with THAT! "Frank, do you HAVE to be an asshole? You didn't need to tell Bobby that!"

"Maybe not, but he needed to know that all that crap you're spouting is just that," Frank replied reasonably. "She bitched and pissed and moaned -- and we had sex, twice. Does that sound like rape to you, Man?"

"Not really." Bobby eyed Iris, who looked grumpy but didn't say anything further.

"Wanna share?" Frank asked.

"I'm done, I think," Bobby replied, backing off.

"Suit yourself," Frank shrugged. "I bet Iris would love to take two dicks at the same time."

"Frank!" Iris howled.

"NOW what?" Frank asked in a tone of martyred patience.

"You can't just..."

Frank covered her mouth again. "You'd be surprised what I can do," he replied. "REAL surprised!"

Bobby watched the pair. Again, Iris didn't reach up to remove Frank's hand right away -- she just lay there, instead, while Frank used his other hand to massage one of her breasts. When Frank did remove his hand, it was to replace it with his mouth -- and Bobby watched him deliberately shove his tongue into Iris' mouth before their lips even met. When they separated, Iris husked, "You're a sonofabitch."

"And you love it, you porky little slut," Frank grinned, "and you know it. You get to piss and moan -- but I won't leave and I don't give two shits and you'll get dicked, anyway. And you can CLAIM I abused you..."

"Rude!" Iris whined. "You're just rude!"

"You just don't want to hear it the way it really is. Want some cock to suck? I thought so." Frank didn't wait for a response -- he just turned her head, climbed up on the bed and stuck his dick in her mouth, then reached down to rub her pussy with one hand while holding her head up with the other.

"Damn, Frank!" Bobby exclaimed -- but the outrage was counterfeit; he was trying not to laugh. And Iris was sucking, not fighting.

"She's okay once you plug her mouth," Frank noted. "Tell you what -- once I swap around and start poking her, just stick your dick in her mouth so she doesn't bust our eardrums." Frank's fingers were making wet sounds in Iris' crotch.

"I'll think about it," Bobby laughed -- but he got up and left a couple of minutes later, leaving Iris to Frank's tender mercies. Candace sent him in to see his father, then found him a bed, since his parents were staying the night. Robert Senior waited until midnight or so to join his wife in bed.


Abigail came home with her two younger female charges -- Tabitha and Janice -- and ran right into the older generation of the Parker family. Ron stood there as she came down the first floor hallway, grinning. "So you're a club resource..." he noted.

Abigail handed off the dress bags she was carrying to Janice and replied, "Yes -- but this is my home turf..."

Ron stepped up and pressed her against the wall, "And that changes what, exactly?"

Abigail's eyes flickered for a moment, but she got a grip and smiled. "Not a whole lot, actually, Sir."

"I hear naked is the uniform on the second and third floors. What about here?" Ron asked.

"It's probably not a serious thing, particularly if there isn't anyone but members around." Abigail smiled.

"Is there?" Ron asked.

"I'd have to ask, since I've been out," Abigail replied, "but it IS late..."

Candace emerged from a room down the hall. "We should be members-only at this point, Abby. We're going to have to get people up an hour or so early and put up a breakfast -- Ron and Frank are staying the night, as well as Bobby's family and Damian. Toby and Amy will probably be at breakfast, too -- there is going to be a little confrontation between Bobby's mother and father at that point, and we'll need a certain cast of characters. I'm staying, too -- Damian seems to feel that he shouldn't have to sleep alone." Candace smiled crookedly.

"Okay, so, naked?" Abigail eyed Ron.

"Let's just go to your room. I feel like using a club resource," Ron replied, eyeing her.

"Okay." Abigail turned to her daughter. "Good night, Child. Good night Tabitha. Set your alarms for an hour early, please." Janice and Tabitha nodded and moved on up the hall. "This way, Sir." Abigail took Ron by the hand and led him off to her room. Ron didn't get aggressive and he didn't get fancy -- they got naked, he rubbed Abigail's pussy and played with her small breasts until she got wet, then he knelt her up and fucked her. It was all about no-frills sex -- which was fine with both of them. Romance, if it ever surfaced between them, would be low-key and papered over by something else -- and they both knew it -- so Abigail had no expectations. Sex was good enough, anyway, given the fact that Ron wasn't trying to injure her -- he just wanted to fuck. They had a thoroughly satisfactory ten-minute fuck, then Ron spooned up behind Abigail and she turned off the lights.

Toby and Amy ended up taking Noreen and Donna home; Iris was busy with Frank, and the pair seemed intent upon setting some kind of record for sexual calisthenics. Misha caught a ride with the couple, too, making for a crowded car and limiting conversation regarding plans going forward. Noreen had to wait until they got home to issue Donna her marching orders...


Thursday morning, Arlene awoke to find Robert in bed with her, struggling to find an alarm clock in the unfamiliar bed. "There is a bathroom down the hall," Robert Senior announced, rather coolly, "I'll show you where it is. I'm going to shower and shave, then breakfast is downstairs."

"Robert..." Arlene began.

"Not now," Robert cut her off, "We'll talk at breakfast."

Where her clothing was, Arlene couldn't guess -- but there were fluffy white robes in the bathroom like those to be found at good hotels, so she availed herself of one. Robert dressed similarly after his shower and led her downstairs to a kitchen area. There, she found a mixed group of people she'd met and people she hadn't. There was a spare older woman whom she'd only seen briefly tending the stove, assisted by Candace, a young black girl, and a girl who was apparently the spare woman's daughter. The man who had been with the group the night before was also there, as was Bobby and a friend of his named Frank. The boy with the glasses who had taken the men off the night before was there with a red-haired girl, also -- which made quite a crowd -- but Arlene's eyes gravitated to her black lover of the night before, who sat watching her as if he were waiting for something. Dress for the majority of those present was the same as what Arlene and Robert were wearing; Arlene wondered distantly when the young people were going to dress for school...

The black boy, eyeing her, reached into his robe and adjusted his package, deliberately exposing himself. No one said anything. Arlene got hot and couldn't take her eyes off his cock, which began to rise under her gaze. "See something you want?" he asked, grinning evilly. "Get naked and crawl over here and maybe I'll give you some, Slut."

Arlene flicked a glance at Robert, licking her lips, but his face betrayed nothing. The room was full of people, yet the black boy just waved his cock at her and dared her to come get it ... She looked around, humiliated...

"You couldn't get enough black dick last night," the boy taunted, totally outing her. "We had to go around a couple of times, four or five of us, for you to get enough. You old man knows you're a slut for black cock -- you ain't kidding him. Now do what the fuck I told you!"

Arlene looked at Robert again -- and got the same stone face. What did it mean? "Robert, I..."

"Shut up, Arlene. Do what you're going to do," Robert rasped.

'God! We're done!' Arlene wailed mentally.

"Let's go, Slut! Shit or get off the pot!" the black boy taunted. "You're going to be going to obedience school -- I can see THAT coming!"

Everyone just waited, watching her. EVERYONE! The black boy held her eyes, waiting like the others, but transmitting his impatience. He snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor -- and Arlene started moving before she even thought about it. The robe had fallen from her shoulders and she was on her knees before she realized what she was doing -- and by then it was too late! She couldn't even look behind her at Robert -- she'd burned her bridges! Slowly she crawled forward to a point between the black boy's knees.

"Stick your hands out," Damian directed. He took the one displaying Arlene's wedding and engagement set and said, "See those? What do they mean? Nothing to you, it looks like." He dropped her hand. "To me, it means that HE owns your holes!" Damian pointed at Robert. "You're in deep shit, Bitch. Did you think I was gonna give you a nice, favored spot in my stable? What the fuck for? I've already GOT two women -- don't I, Candace?"

Caught off-guard, Candace stumbled a second before agreeing, "Yes, Damian."

"Come over here and show this bitch who gets to suck my dick and who doesn't," Damian directed. Candace went over and gently pushed Arlene aside before sucking Damian's length into her mouth. Damian put his hand on her head but didn't insist on gagging her. "This one likes to argue a little bit, but then she rolls over -- don't you, Babe?" Candace gurgled around his cock. "My other one only knows two words -- 'Yes, Damian.' That's all she needs." He eyed Arlene. "If I was your old man, I'd beat your ass until your nose bled for that little stunt -- you BETRAYED him! But just because I like your pussy, I'm gonna step in and tell him that it was more about me telling you what to do than it was about you picking me over him." He looked up at Robert. "It was on her face; she reacted to the command first, then realized she'd fucked herself. You know what that means, don't you?"

"Yeah," Robert nodded. "I need to take her in hand."

"Yup." Damian nodded. "She's a cunt and she don't have no balls. I bet she's been talking a lot of shit -- probably to keep you from realizing that she got too big for her panties at some point and needs a good ass whipping and an attitude adjustment." He nudged Arlene with a foot. "Tell your old man what a worthless cunt you are."

'Will this help?' Arlene wondered. Turning to face Robert, she said, "I'm a worthless cunt."

"No shit," Robert grunted. "I've known for some time -- but you didn't, apparently. Now that it's all in the open, there are going to be changes -- understand? You don't run things anymore -- you've just abdicated. You don't run me and you don't run Bobby -- you don't run ANY man! Come over here and suck MY dick!"

Arlene crawled over obediently and Robert made sure she took more cock into her mouth than she wanted to. In the meantime, Damian stopped Candace, pulled her up and kissed her, and announced, "I have to get to school." The entire younger generation seemed to melt away at that point, going off to change and get ready for classes, leaving Candace and Abigail and Ron Parker.

Robert waited until the room was cleared and then spurned Arlene. "I changed my mind! Go suck HIS dick -- and do a good job or I'll beat the living shit out of you!" Arlene sat on the floor, looking shocked, so Robert leaned forward and rasped, "NOW!" Arlene got up on her hands and knees and crawled toward Ron -- and Robert reached out and smacked her HARD on the ass, leaving a handprint. When Arlene turned around, looking startled, Robert rasped, "Don't sit around thinking about what I tell you -- YOU DO IT!" Then he turned to Ron, adding, "Use her -- fuck her face!"

Watching Arlene betray Robert left Ron more than happy to punish her, so he made her absolutely miserable, moving her head by the hair, pushing and pulling her mouth up and down on his cock and ranting about how worthless she was. Arlene alternated between being shocked and terrified; her world had changed overnight to a place she didn't even understand, let alone control!

The other women present ignored her plight; the spare woman, whose name was Abby, apparently, presented Robert with a breakfast plate and he sat there watching her suffer while he ate. Candace took Arlene's abuser's breakfast order as if nothing unusual was happening at all ... Finally, the man shot his wad down her throat, choking her, then pushed her away and turned to Robert.

"I feel sorry for you," he announced. "What are you going to do with the worthless cunt?"

"Try to train her, I guess," Robert sighed. "From what I can tell, she can fuck a lot better than what she's been giving me. I'm going to be fixing THAT, first..."

The other man nodded. "Let me know if you need any help -- I'd be happy to beat the shit out of her with a riding crop."

"We have a collection of whips and bindings and such," Candace noted. "Ron, did you get a look at those things last night?"

"Yeah, I did," the man -- Ron -- agreed. "They're downstairs in that dungeon area, right?"

"Right." Candace nodded.

Robert eyed Arlene. "Abby? Would you cook some eggs or something for old worthless, here? I'll be back -- don't feed her." To Arlene he added, "Don't go anywhere. Don't even move. I expect to find you right there when I get back." He got up and followed Ron out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.