The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 41

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Meanwhile, Julio had time for second thoughts. 'I'm getting too dependent upon this ... cow. I promised her another round, but afterward, I will go home and be shut of her, ' he vowed -- then immediately had second thoughts. Wasn't a bird in the hand worth two in the bush? Certainly, he could find some little fool to talk out of her virginity -- he'd done it countless times -- but was that sex, compared to what he was doing? Was he kidding himself? Okay, this one was, well, big -- how much did it matter in the grand scheme of things if she brought him pleasure? Julio failed to recognize the signs -- his early dismissal of Kelly and his rude characterizations of her due to her size and weight were softening while he rationalized reasons for continuing to 'see' her. Big among those rationalizations was the fact that it appeared that it took a big woman to handle him sexually. If that's what it took, should he not, then, alter his standards?

This conflict was upon him when he buzzed Kelly back into the room. Kelly, galvanized by her recent conversation with Amy, came on like gangbusters, immediately going for Julio's cock. This was probably bigger with Julio than she even realized, because he LOVED her blowjobs! She rolled him onto his back and settled herself between his legs and sucked him in and fondled his balls and Julio didn't even THINK about fighting it; instead, he put both hands in her curls and pretended to drive while letting her do as she would.

After a minute or so, though, Kelly had a thought, and climbed off the bed, only to carefully climb back on above Julio. She didn't ask, and Julio's first inkling of what was up was Kelly maneuvering her left knee next to his right shoulder and sweeping her right leg carefully over him. Then the aroma hit -- wet pussy! It was strong, powerful, arousing -- and Julio's cock, ALREADY hard, turned to solid steel! "Lick me!" Kelly demanded -- and Julio didn't even think about it -- his tongue went questing in her slot, looking for the opening of her vagina and then her clitoris. Julio had no more firsthand knowledge of cunnilingus than he'd had of fellatio, but his fingers knew pussies and he sought those sensitive spots he knew of with his tongue. After some early exploration, he sucked Kelly's distended clitoris between his lips; Kelly went, "ERRRGHMMMMMM!!!" -- and literally swallowed his cock to the root!

As good as it was, neither of them wanted Julio to finish that way. Kelly lifted her lips from his distended cock a couple of minutes later and husked, "I want you inside me!" She lurched up off Julio and spun around, instinctively aware that he would rather have her breasts than her ass to play with. She was soaked and open and he was like stone -- sheathing him in her quaking cunt was a single motion. Then she began to surge and thrust, cycling up and back and down and forward, maximizing their pleasure.

Julio collected her breasts and began playing with them, musing, 'Such big tetas! I LIKE big tetas! Nothing wrong with big ones -- nothing at all... ' It was just another step in his adjustment -- the fact that they sagged without support was now irrelevant. He rubbed her erected nipples and Kelly panted and groaned and he was pleased with himself and with her.

Primed as she was by Julio's tongue, Kelly erupted in orgasm in mere seconds. The results from Julio's perspective were exquisite, but paradoxically, the blowjob kept him from erupting in response. The two plowed on, Julio actually carrying the ball for a few moments while Kelly twitched and shuddered in sensory overload by heaving himself up into her from below. When Kelly was able to resume control, he allowed it, since her cycle actually provided superior pleasure for both of them.

Julio hung in for Kelly's second orgasm of the session, too, but her third brought for an eruption of his seed as he matched her, thrust for thrust, a pulse for rolling pulsation of her inner walls. Then she flopped forward, panting, "Rest, Lover -- stay the night!" in his ear.

Her lips on his neck gave him chills, her stiff nipples poked his lower ribs, and she covered him like a heavy quilt. Lassitude settled over him and he nodded, mindlessly nibbling her shoulder.

Kelly surged up to hunt the intercom, inadvertently presenting Julio with a hanging nipple that he collected with his lips as it dragged across his face and started suckling. "Hey, guys? We're staying the night. Send 'em home."

"Okay," the voice on the other end replied. "Sleep well."

Julio, who momentarily balked while trying to figure out how to silently object, subsided; it was too late, anyway. Kelly rearranged herself slightly off-side so that Julio could continue to chew her nipple and cooed, "I'll give you forty-five minutes to stop that..." while rubbing his neck.


"So, when?" Randy asked.

"You guys go on home -- tomorrow, Julio won't need a van ride. We'll get Abby to take them both home when she gets in," Toby assured Randy, Bernice and Wanda. "Don't worry -- we'll get the big scene on video for everyone's enjoyment. Would you guys chase Terence and Bonita down for us and let them know?"

"Sure." Randy nodded and headed out, then stuck his head back in the room. "Can we, uh, borrow a room first?"

"Yeah, sure," Toby nodded. "Let me know where you went so Abby or Tabitha can clean up." Randy nodded and headed out.

Five minutes later, Terence and Bonita hurtled in. "When are you gonna lower the boom?" Terence demanded.

"It's all set up," Amy replied. "I had a talk with Kelly and she knows what is going to happen and how to handle it -- and she's working on him with all that in mind. They're gonna do it again -- early morning at the latest -- and we'll pick the moment. Don't worry -- we'll get it ALL on video!"

"I wanted to see it go down as it happened," Terence groused.

"Julio must really get under Terence's skin," Toby mused, "He just isn't that aggressive, normally."

Amy sampled Terence. "He's angry over the dismissive way Julio treats Bonita and her mother, as well as his assumption that he's superior to Terence -- mostly the former."

"That figures -- Terence is pretty selfless, generally. But he can get pissed..." Toby remembered a certain incident involving himself, Terence, Sally, and Lon ... Amy, able to read it due to their connection, hid a smile -- but couldn't hide the mental component of her amusement. Toby suppressed a flicker of irritation -- it wasn't funny from HIS perspective.

"You can hang out," Toby chided, "but you'd better do something about Bonita. And tomorrow is a school day..." He and Amy were planning to link to the pair in Dark Room One and detect the proper moment that way -- and, hopefully, sleep in between.

"Awright..." Terence groused.

"Don't worry -- we'll have full video tomorrow when you come by to talk about dungeon stuff with Ma and your dad and Doctor Rankin," Toby assured him.

Terence nodded and said, "Come on, Nita. Let's get dressed. I'll take you home..." They headed out.

"He'd rather just sleep with her somewhere, but he doesn't want to piss off her family," Amy related, having broken physical contact with Toby.

Toby nodded. "If Clint thinks he's going to be Terence's primary partner, he's in for a shock."

Amy smiled. "He doesn't. Brenda has that end covered, apparently."


Ron Parker had Abigail knelt up on his bed and was again subjecting her to a serious fucking after a short run-up blowjob. The lights were on and Ron had deliberately run up the blinds, making them highly visible to the neighbor who had observed them earlier in the evening. "Is she lookin'?" Ron puffed.

"I ... think so..." Abigail gasped. "There's a shadow ... behind ... the blinds..."

"Good!" Ron grunted. "Silly bitch. I hope ... she rubs ... her clit off!"

Abigail pictured this and it brought forth an explosion, "HUUUUUHHHHNNNNGGGG!!!!"

Ron chuckled. "You're a ... piece of work ... Abby! I get ... a kick ... out of ... your scrawny ass! Turn around ... I wanna ... blow a nut ... on your tits ... and see ... if they grow! Hurry!" The urgency was upon him, triggered by Abigail's pussy clutching him in orgasm.

Abigail, knowing that this was for show, pulled clear and turned around, kneeling up while sticking two fingers in her sopping twat to get the maximum pleasure out of the aftershocks of her orgasm while Ron grunted and pumped semen all over her chest. Then, turning a bit so she could play to the window without being TOTALLY obvious, she proceeded to pick up the dribbles on a finger and lick them off.

Ron laughed out loud. "I never fucked around with an exhibitionist before! Generally, bitches want to hide fucking in the dark under the covers! You're fun -- I'll give you that!"

Still playing to the audience, Abigail leaned in and sucked Ron's cock into her mouth, obviously with great relish, then licked and sucked around the root, making sure she got everything and acted totally slavish. "What does she look like, Sir?"

Ron chuckled. "A lot like you, actually. Thin, nervous-looking, high-strung. I think she's a widow. Somewhere in her forties, maybe. Very religious, I think. Pious, anyway. Acts sorta like she's got a corncob jammed up her ass and she's constipated. Angry-looking all the time." He backed against the headboard, sitting up and said, "Back up against me so I can play with those titties of yours while we talk."

Abigail settled herself between his legs and leaned back, cocking her head to one side to keep her hair out of his face. "Would you fuck her if the opportunity presented itself?"

"Eh? Maybe. Why would it?"

"If she wasn't interested, she would close her blinds -- and maybe call the police. Instead, she watches. It is possible that she is needy -- and in denial."

"So..."

"If she ever comes over when I am here -- especially after we have had sex, would you permit me to advise you in how to handle her?"

"Why?"

"Forgive me if I give offense with this, Sir," Abigail murmured. "As I understand it, Frank's mother failed to measure up to standard in that she fought you too hard, destroying your relationship." Ron growled a bit, so Abigail hurried on, "Subsequent to that, you tested a number of women who volunteered to submit to you -- but the tests proved too harsh. Thus far, I have NOT failed, because I spent a very long time in training -- but you find this to be a problem on some levels because my flexibility makes it hard for you to exercise control. While it may not be the case, this woman next door may represent a third group. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that her default reaction is to resist you -- but not TOO strongly -- and that if you are firm with her, she will submit. Would that be entertaining?"

"Why would she resist but not take it to the wall?" Ron grunted.

"Because she does it primarily because she believes it is expected of her," Abigail theorized. "This isn't the same thing as her believing that it is RIGHT -- in fact, it may indicate that she is in conflict, and that in such a circumstance, she cannot bring the full power of her will to bear because she is fighting herself."

"That's some theory for a woman you haven't even met," Ron muttered.

"You mentioned that she is piously religious," Abigail replied. "Religious fundamentalism is a powerful crutch for those suffering from great loneliness or a club for use in beating back powerful sexual urges. You or I might see this as hypocrisy, while in fact she may be fighting urges she has difficulty controlling and no outlet for. Remember, her morality was probably instilled while she was growing up -- without regard for her actual urges and desires. She may have had a full and rewarding sex life while married, but now she sees herself as an unmarried old woman who has been sullied and sampled the pleasures -- and cannot compete and cannot trust herself to try. She is prudish because it helps to remove temptation -- but when presented with the kind of provocation we have given her, she cannot resist participating at least to the point of watching."

"So what do you think she's gonna do?" Ron queried, interested.

"I think she will come over here to render a complaint," Abigail replied. "At least, that will be her excuse for entering your orbit. It won't be the REASON, however -- and if you handle the confrontation properly, she'll end up kneeling at your feet."

"And if I don't, I'll get my ass arrested!" Ron rumbled.

"Possibly," Abigail replied, "Or maybe she'll withdraw and rant and rave about you to everyone in earshot while she overcomes her fear -- after which, she'll take another run at you."

"Why wouldn't she just call the police?"

"Because then she would lose any chance of 'accidentally' being drawn into your evil web," Abigail replied, grinning.

"It's a helluva theory," Ron mused. "Why would you put it forward? I don't see you having anything to gain."

Abigail shrugged. "I get to make you a little happier -- and I get to play, too. I would live in the middle, clearly under your thumb, and therefore theoretically an ally of hers, yet more often an absolutely obvious spy from the enemy camp. I would be the living example of the rewards of proper conduct -- watching me writhe in pleasure after having submitted to you would eat away at her, subverting her will."

"Where did you learn this shit?" Ron wondered aloud.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.