The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Julio Vasquez sat at the breakfast table and glanced around; Mama and Papa were elsewhere. "Bonita? That woman ... What did she look like?"

Bonita eyed her brother and smiled widely. "You would be horrified, Big Brother." Pursing her lips, she added, "It was good, wasn't it?"

Julio masked his irritation. "Perhaps."

"Would you see her again?" Bonita asked.

"I didn't SEE her the first time!" Julio quelled Gabriel with a glance.

"You didn't answer my question," Bonita noted, eyeing him sidelong.

Julio rolled his eyes. "Perhaps."

"I could make some calls..."

Julio rubbed his face. "You could do a little, shall we say, preliminary investigation, I guess."

"I will look into it," she promised gravely, covering her amusement.

Gabriel opened his mouth, but Julio pointed at him, "You owe me!" At Bonita's questioning glance, he explained, "I took him to his woman last night."

"His woman?" Bonita arched an eyebrow.

"They're having sex. That makes her a woman..." Julio noted, "Even at their age."

"Trish Horner's sister Lillian?" Bonita clarified.

Gabriel colored. "Yes."

"Mama forbade you."

"She merely refused to transport him to an assignation," Julio replied smoothly. "I saw no reason not to facilitate. After all, it was not the first time."

"Do you think this should be encouraged?" Bonita asked.

"It will not stop," Julio replied. "The most Mama can do is drive it underground. Better that everyone acknowledges it, so that they don't take foolish chances. Such things fester." He eyed his sister. "I disapproved of Terence."

"You still do."

Julio waved a hand. "I begin to understand -- both sides of the equation, in fact."


Luis Garza woke up a very happy man. He'd never, EVER had his balls drained the way Phyllis had done it overnight, and he felt like a million dollars! When he started mauling Phyllis big hooters, she'd diffidently related that she was a little sore -- but before he could get all philosophical about it, she added, "But I could suck you..." Afterward, Luis had to think that it couldn't have been worth it for Phyllis, but it had been GREAT for him!

Phyllis had even cooked breakfast, and when he had showered and put himself together and was getting ready to leave, she diffidently offered, "If you'd like to come back..."

Whether they were a match made in Heaven or not was open to question, but the interlude had been more than satisfactory for them both -- and that led to a serious inclination to repeat it. Luis backed Phyllis against the wall and pressed a serious kiss onto her lips, largely because he'd realized overnight that she got off on being manhandled a little bit. "Maybe Tuesday? Give me your number -- I will call." You just didn't pass up good, willing pussy -- you just DIDN'T! Phyllis didn't know it yet, but if she wanted a live-in boyfriend, she was on the right track...


Iris came in after lunch and related what she knew of the Noreen vs. Harmon issue to Candace, but there weren't any significant additions to the information available. Candace directed her to a group doing sheetrock work on the third floor that included Luis, but he wasn't interested -- he'd had plenty, thank you very much, the night before! Amy, cruising the scene with Toby, smiled ... Luis caught sight of the red-haired witch and decided to approach her.

"Thank you," Luis announced himself.

"You did us a favor," she replied enigmatically. Sifting through the details of Luis' memories of the previous night, Amy's eyebrows went up. "Perhaps two, actually. She is ours, you understand -- we have a grip on both her and her older daughter -- but she needs regular service. Since you seem inclined to continue providing it, it seems convenient for us to allow it. Leave the daughters alone -- the older one has other commitments and the younger is really too young and is in love, anyway. But Phyllis ... Do as you please. Just remember that if we need her we will call for her."

"It shall be as you say," Luis agreed formally, thinking, 'This one is truly a witch! I will stay on her good side... ' All thought of messing with Fred, now or in the future, went by the wayside.

Amy, on the other hand, headed downstairs as soon as the audience was over, moving as if her tail feathers were on fire! <Check THIS out!> she announced, placing a hand on Toby's shoulder to provide a link.

<Julio Vasquez and his brother Gabriel? Let's see if we can get some information from Terence and Bonita... > Toby mused, surprised. Sending Luis off to see Phyllis had apparently brought opportunities, as well as complications ... Luis was the only member of the third floor sheetrocking team abstaining; the other three apparently had no compunction regarding the provision of cocks for Iris to play with. Toby's surveillance gear on the third floor was working perfectly; he had two different views of Iris, draped over a stack of wallboard, taking a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth and jacking a third with one hand.

Tabitha, naked, was helping tile the second floor men's showers. She'd already serviced the team she was working with and was planning to shift to the women's showers in a bit and take the team there on, then save Cletus Brown and Mace McKesson for dessert...

Jiang Yi was nerving herself for the offer; the kitchen team had just finished putting the new granite countertops in place and was preparing to quit for the day. Appliances would be delivered on Monday. "I, uh..."

"Yes?" The older guy, Vernon Parsons, looked up, irritated. The flat-faced gook bitch had been a pain on a couple of occasions, in the way and getting all particular about this and that...

"I am to provide the incentives..." Jiang Yi mumbled.

Garth Patrick, the younger of the pair by quite a few years, eyed her and said, "Pass. My girlfriend wouldn't like it." Jiang Yi rocked under the hit, figuring he probably didn't even HAVE a girlfriend.

For Vernon, on the other hand, this offered a couple of opportunities. Getting his dick wet was big, but so was getting back at a 'customer' for being a pain in the ass... "Where?"

"There are some bedrooms..." Jiang Yi ventured.

"Lead on." Turning to Garth, he added, "I'll see you tomorrow." Garth nodded; he'd picked up the undercurrents clearly. Vernon followed Jiang Yi up the hall and into a bedroom.

Once there, Jiang Yi closed the door for privacy. As she turned to Vernon, he asked, "You suck, don't you? Cocks, I mean." He grinned a little nastily, and Jiang Yi realized that he felt himself free to insult her.

"Yes," she nodded, retaining her composure.

"Bring it." Vernon sat on the bed and reached for his work boots, then stopped. "Why don't you undress me, first?" Jiang Yi knelt to go to work on the laces of his left work boot and Vernon added, "Get naked first."

Now, Vernon wasn't a seriously nasty guy, but he was pretty prickly right about then. He'd broken up with a long-time girlfriend three months before and was in the midst of a serious dry spell -- and the vibes he was getting from women said it was going to last a good deal longer. Vernon was getting to be old enough and worn enough that even his musculature and farmer's tan weren't a draw anymore for women and he was irritated that so many of them were so shallow as to not be able to see his worth. Add in Jiang Yi's earlier nitpicking and her current submissive attitude and Vernon was playing to the Dark Side a bit -- so he put the woman through hoops.

Jiang Yi got out of her stretchpants and top and Vernon saw another opportunity to needle her and took it, announcing, "Maybe I'll just go on home." He had no intention of doing anything but fucking the homely bitch, but she didn't know that...

"No, please!" Jiang Yi draped herself over his lap, surprising Vernon. Was she that hard up?

"Well, awright..." Vernon pretended reluctance. As Jiang Yi again addressed his work boot laces, Vernon resolved, 'I'm gonna use this cunt like toilet paper!' She was wide open, and he was going to get even for every time some bitch ever took advantage of him... "Hurry up!" he goaded, and Jiang Yi only rushed to comply. Vernon knew that there had to be a reason she was being so cooperative, but as long as it was there, he would take advantage of it.

Jiang Yi pulled off Vernon's boots and socks and had him stand to pull down his jeans and boxers. As his cock came free, Vernon demanded, "Kiss it!" Jiang Yi, who was doing penance for some unknown sin committed against Frank, complied, and then resumed removing Vernon's jeans at his wave to do so. Would she worship a man to get and keep his attention? Yes. If Frank was really angry and spurned her, she might have to find this Vernon person ... Vernon threw his shirt over his head and settled back onto the bed. "Okay, suck!"

Jiang Yi leaned in and sucked in Vernon's cock, which had been swimming in sweat the entire day -- and while she was getting used to that, he took her head in his hands and took control, taking no prisoners, fucking her face. Jiang Yi, in a fine masochistic funk, took it, gagging and choking as he poked her throat, spit running down her chin and neck to roll through the valley between her small, splayed breasts. Periodically, she managed to bury her face in his pubes, his fat glans lodged in her throat -- but it was probably one attempt in four or five. Still, Vernon was enjoying himself, and that was what counted. Between the head trip triggered by his abuse of his total control over her and being able to physically maximize his pleasure by putting her exactly where he wanted her, Vernon got off in a relatively short while, saving Jiang Yi some wear and tear, whether she knew it or not. "YEAH! FUCK! TAKE IT, SLUT!" Vernon roared as he unloaded his balls in Jiang Yi's mouth. Jiang Yi swallowed the copious flood; Vernon had been saving it up for a while...

Vernon relaxed his control so he could enjoy the aftermath. "Keep me hard, Bitch." She was homely, but you had to admit she was game... "Do you take it up the ass? Just nod..." Jiang Yi did so. "Find a rubber and lube -- I don't want to catch anything."

'Let's see... ' Jiang Yi backed off Vernon's cock, continuing to jack him as her eyes swept the room. 'Candace said every room had lube and rubbers -- even vibrators ... The night table?' She extended herself so she could open a drawer without letting go of Vernon. 'Yes!' She fished out the items, one-handed. Underlying it all was the worry, 'What did Frank say, exactly? Did I have to be fucked in the pussy? Is this going to count?'

"Climb up on the bed," Vernon directed, taking the lube bottle from her. "Keep me hard while I grease your ass." Vernon hoped he could retain his hardon after that humongous cum -- he REALLY wanted to do this ... The chunky gook bitch seemed to know her way around a cock; she was rubbing his pre-cum on the underside of his glans and that was doing a pretty good job of keeping him firm -- that and sheer willpower. Poking his finger into her asshole helped firm things, too. She grunted and groaned but didn't seem to be a complainer.

Jiang Yi could count the number of times she'd had her ass fucked on the fingers of one hand -- and have a couple left over -- but she COULD do it, so she WOULD do it -- anything to be able to go home and grovel at Frank's feet! She bore the intrusion of one, and later, two, of Vernon's thick fingers as stoically as she could -- which, truth be told, was pretty calmly.

"Awright, rubber time..." Vernon indicated that Jiang Yi was to do the honors and she stumbled through it, having some trouble identifying which way the sheath was rolled before getting started. Then she adjusted her stance on all fours at Vernon's urging and positioned herself near the edge so he could take her standing up.

It hurt, of course. It wasn't pleasant for Vernon, either, at the start. Jiang Yi limited herself to a soft, grunting whine while Vernon forced his thick probe past the stubborn resistance of her protesting sphincter. Once he had his glans poked through, Vernon slathered lube onto his shaft generously; the damned rubber didn't make things any easier! Then, for a bit, things were TOO easy, while he worked to get rid of some of the excess. Finally, there was enough friction to make things good without setting fire to his cock or the gook bitch's ass ... and after that, it got good!

Things were just as uneven for Jiang Yi. The penetration burned and felt like he was removing the lining of her colon with sandpaper, after which there was a period where he slipped into her depths seemingly without resistance, and Jiang Yi wondered if blood was the lubricant. But then things backed off, and the period of easy slippage had helped quell the burn and the whole thing got oddly pleasant ... Vernon got going pretty well and his low-hanging balls smacked into her pussy regularly and he periodically pinched her ass, causing her to clench -- something both of them found enjoyable enough that Jiang Yi started doing it rhythmically on her own. Jiang Yi didn't orgasm, but she managed to enjoy the fuck -- and realized that it was possible to orgasm, properly prepared.

Sometime during the fuck, Vernon's will to abuse Jiang Yi fled. He concentrated on enjoying himself, realizing that she was cooperating as fully as she could. The fuck was smelly and messy, but that wasn't anybody's fault but Vernon's -- he was the one who wanted an unannounced ass-fuck. Vernon pumped and stroked, enjoying the feel of Jiang Yi's anal ring in particular, until his balls crept up in his scrotum and discharged themselves through his rod and into the rubber.

"This is fuckin' messy," Vernon noted mildly as he relaxed after unloading his cargo of wigglers.

"I don't have anything..." Jiang Yi muttered, casting about. "There is a bathroom close by..."

"Why don't you run or waddle or whatever to the bathroom and bring back something?" Vernon suggested.

'He seems less irritated... ' Jiang Yi mused. "All right..."

Vernon unplugged, placing a hand under his shrinking, shit-covered dick. "Hurry!" Jiang Yi waddled out, naked, her ass cheeks clenched, trying to keep from gaping open and dribbling on the floor.

Fred, standing in the hallway, discussing progress with Candace, eyed this, amused. "Got enough pussy on hand?" he asked Candace.

"We've got three working, and one or two on standby," Candace replied. "Abigail isn't doing anything, but she can, and Janice has, so she can. In a pinch, I probably could. Tabitha is working, of course -- although she wouldn't consider what she's doing as work -- and one of our newer members is handling a team on the third floor, Toby told me." She watched Jiang Yi disappear into the bathroom. "Jiang Yi is taking a personal interest in the kitchen help."

"Lookin' good," Fred grunted. Louise might be coming around, but she wasn't there yet. Fred stood there, looking at Candace thoughtfully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.