The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Thirty minutes later, they were all set. Fred was up on the second floor looking at some framing when he heard Rico yell, "Tab!"

"Hey, Mister Rico!" Tabitha's voice replied. "How you doin'?"

"Fine, fine..." Rico replied, as Fred stuck his head around the door. "What's up?"

"I live here now!" Tabitha declared proudly. "I get to help you guys! Where is Mr. Fred?"

"Right here, Tab!" Fred chuckled. "So you're on staff here?"

"Uh huh." Tabitha preened. "I've got a job!"

"Are you doin' what you did with us?"

"It's what I come for!"

"Lemme see..." Fred rubbed his razor stubble. "You know tile work -- let's go down to the bathrooms." He led her off to where three teams of two men were working on tiling the walls of the second floor baths. Entering the center bath, Fred announced, "Guys, this is Tab. She's here to help -- and handle that little side issue we talked about."

Mason 'Mace' McKesson examined Tabitha with a jaundiced eye. "What do you know about tile work, girl?"

Tabitha looked around. "I've done this," she announced. "I've done this, EXACTLY, haven't I, Mr. Fred?"

"Yes, you have, Tab," Fred nodded. They were using the same one inch institutional tile that had gone into the bath at Carpenter's.

"An' the other thing?" McKesson wasn't convinced.

"You're gonna be surprised," Fred replied, winking.

"Tab..." McKesson's partner, a black man pushing fifty scratched his beard. "As in pull tab? Girl, is your last name Hart?"

"Uh huh." Tabitha nodded.

"As in Big Momma Hart?" the man pressed.

"She's my momma," Tabitha agreed. "Mister Cletus?"

"Damn, girl! I ain't seen you since you was nine, ten years old!" Cletus Brown erupted. "What you doin' here?"

"I live here," Tabitha announced proudly. "I work here."

"Big Momma kick you out?" Cletus asked.

"Somethin' like that." Tabitha's face fell.

"You probly shoulda seen that comin'," Cletus grunted. For his partner's benefit, he explained, "Tab's momma probly weighs four hundred pounds, but she keeps eight, ten boyfriends on a string at a time -- the pussy is that good. I used to be one of 'em, but I caught Big Momma goin' through my wallet one day and called her eight kinds of bitch, so we broke up." He eyed Tabitha. "You fuck like your momma, girl?"

"Better!" Tabitha declared, grinning, "I don't weigh half what she does and I don't do stuff that gets me called eight kinds of bitch!"

Cletus turned to his partner, "Mace, you ever fuck black pussy?"

"Once," McKesson admitted. "Wasn't nothing amazing."

"If Tabitha even comes close to her momma, you'll be out looking for black pussy, regular!" Cletus declared.

"Well, she's here..." McKesson shrugged.

"I got this, Mister Fred." Tabitha waved Fred off. She fished a half-dozen rubbers out of her shorts pocket and placed them atop a five gallon bucket of tile adhesive, then threw her top over her head, folded it, and set it out in the hall.

McKesson looked up. "What you doin', Girl?"

"That shit stains your clothes," Tabitha replied, waving her just-removed shorts at the mastic McKesson was spreading on the wall. "I don't got that many clothes." She reached behind her an popped off her bra.

"You gonna work nekkid?" McKesson was incredulous.

"Uh huh."

'Well, I'll be fucked!"

"Yeah, when you get around to it." Tabitha grinned from ear to ear.

Cletus cracked up. "NOW we're in fuckin' business! Hand me a sheet of that tile, Tab!" Tabitha fished in a box and handed him a sheet of tiles pre-spaced in a plastic matrix and a couple of plastic spacers to be used in positioning them against the previous sheet. McKesson grunted, watching.

Ten minutes later, McKesson was concentrating on wet-saw tile cuts, leaving normal work to Tabitha and Cletus.

"It bother you that I used to fuck your momma?" Cletus asked conversationally as he pressed some tile into place.

"No," Tabitha replied. "It gives you a little tingle doesn't it?"

Cletus flashed a glance at the girl, who was smiling back at him. "Yeah, it does, at that."

Mace McKesson gave up. Tossing a chunk of cut tile on the floor, he said, "Awright, I gotta see this. Let's take a break and you can show me that magic pussy I've been hearing about!"

Tabitha, who'd gotten the tour from Abigail, ventured, "There's a bedroom around the corner." She snagged the rubbers as she headed for the door.

Mace nodded. "Let's go, Cletus." He fell in behind Tabitha, watching her big ass sway as she moved up the hall.

Their destination was Dark Room Three -- but the lights were on. As soon as they were inside, Tabitha swiped some tile dust from her shins, knelt, and went to work on Mace's belt. Mace's cock was like the rest of him -- hard, rough, and a little angry-looking. It was about normal size with a big, bulbous head on a sinewy shank. Tabitha didn't even blink at it -- she just sucked it in. Mace gritted his teeth as pleasure so intense it approached being pain washed over him in the wake of Tabitha's big, soft lips and wet, frisky tongue.

Mace dealt with the blowjob for a minute or so, then, more to be cantankerous than anything else, said, "I thought we were gonna fuck?"

Tabitha backed off his erection with an audible pop, said, "Okay," and started unlacing Mace's work boots, handing him a rubber.

Cletus parked his ass on the bed and started unlacing his boots, too, chuckling and rumbling, "You had to be a shitass, didn't ya?"

"Yep," Mace rumbled.

"Ain't gonna do you no good..."

Mace grunted. He was pretty sure Cletus was right. Tabitha had his boots undone and held them so he could get his feet out, one by one, then got up and sat on the bed. "How do you want me?"

"How do you like to do it?" Mace asked.

Tabitha thought about it. "I can't think of a way I DON'T like to do it!"

"Awright." Mace scratched his head. "You need a warm-up?"

Tabitha pursed her lips and shook her head. "I got wet sucking."

"Okay." Mace was nonplussed. "Doggie?" Instantly, he had Tabitha's sizeable ass waving in front of him. He looked up to see her looking expectantly over her shoulder at him. "Damn..." he muttered, stepping up to rub the mushroom head of his cock along her puffy split.

"Yeah, come on," Tabitha husked, her eyes hypnotizing him, "I want it!" Mace pushed his cock home and Tabitha took it without complaint, rolling her pelvis down for the insertion and up for the removal.

Mace didn't say anything, but he was in trouble, instantly! He didn't get a lot of pussy and he'd outsmarted himself by having Tabitha shift from sucking to fucking -- but a hooker would have blown him and walked away and he'd wanted pussy. Now he was stuck and he was going to get a nut in seconds -- and THEN what? Tabitha was waving Cletus around, obviously intent on blowing him while she fucked -- and she seemed to have plenty of capacity. Only one tactic presented itself -- Mace stopped stroking.

That got him a look from Tabitha. "Something wrong?"

"I'm pushin' it. I should have hung on for the blowjob," Mace admitted.

Tabitha nodded. "Do what you've gotta. Twice is good. We're done when we're done." She picked up a hand and the string of rubbers fluttered loose. "I've got more rubbers."

"I thought this was a payment thing?" Mace started pumping again, slowly, trying to extend his enjoyment but probably speeding things up.

"When me and Mister Fred and Mister Rico used to do it, we just did it -- nobody kept count. Momma wanted me to hook, but she wanted the money -- I just like to fuck," Tabitha grunted. "Nobody told me there was any limits."

Cletus rumbled a chuckle and waved his thick shank in front of Tabitha, who tracked it with her mouth open. "Big Momma didn't fuck for money, really," he related, "You brought her presents. I gen'ly brought her a nickel bag and stayed the night and went home when I couldn't fuck no more. And just like Tab, here, there was gen'ly somebody else around to take over while I got my breath in between..." His cock and Tabitha's lips came into contact and he hissed, "Yeah, I'm gonna remember this..." Cletus had tended to be a little lank for the past couple of years, but he was firming right up in Tabitha's hot mouth ... Tabitha managed to smile around his cock; the corners of her lips quirked, at least. "Yaaahhh..."

Mace sped up again, unable to contain himself, and Tabitha knew that she wasn't going to get more than a warm-up from him -- but that was okay, because Cletus was getting nice and long and hard in her mouth. Mace started seriously banging her, so Tabitha backed off Cletus and jacked him, so neither of them would be accidentally injured. That didn't last ten strokes, anyway, before Mace grunted and went for depth and held his cock there while he filled the rubber. Tabitha triggered contractions in her cunt to make it more pleasant. Cletus, watching her, knew instinctively what she was up to, and didn't give her any crap about forgetting to jack him; instead, he collected a rubber from her supply and started donning it.

"Mighty fine, I've gotta admit," Mace grunted, backing off.

"Come 'round, I'll help you with the rubber," Tabitha offered. As Mace shifted around to his left, Cletus moved to replace him, finishing fitting the rubber on his long shank. Tabitha gently removed the rubber from Mace's cock and tossed it in a trash can that was conveniently placed after some glancing around, then went back to all fours, momentarily using one hand on Mace's balls to direct him into her mouth while wriggling her hips to aid Cletus' insertion. Then she was fucking and sucking again, taking Cletus' slowly lengthening strokes while she lipped Mace back to full erection.

It was forty minutes before Mace, watching Tabitha finish milking a second load out of Cletus with her pussy, reluctantly pulled his cock from her mouth again and said, "I guess we oughta go back to work." Cletus was finishing his second round in Tabitha's pussy -- he'd done one and Mace had gone back for seconds and then he'd managed a second erection. Both males were proud of themselves. "That's damned good pussy," Mace admitted, caressing Tabitha's cheek. "Damned good!" Tabitha smiled -- the men had given her what she considered to be a light to medium workout; Pete could have managed it alone, except for the fact that he couldn't be two places at once.

"I'll go check to see that nothing has slid," she offered, and staggered up off the bed, then headed out, her ass rolling.

"She ain't much to look at, but goddamn!" Mace grunted, lacing his work boots.

"Her momma wasn't no beauty queen when I knew her," Cletus related, "and was two, three times the size. But she had three, four kids by different daddies. She lived on welfare and child support -- 'the more the merrier' seemed to be her motto for everything, including daddies for her kids." He looked at the door. "She probably kicked Tab out because she couldn't get welfare or child support for her no more."

"Sounds pretty weird," Mace allowed.

"She wasn't in the business of lending the kids out for nothin', at least," Cletus mused, shook himself, and got busy dressing.

The trio worked smoothly the rest of the afternoon. Sex was an occasional subject of conversation, but nothing more -- both men had gotten their fill for the day. Mace rubbed Tabitha's ass at one point and said, "Anybody been in there?"

Tabitha eyed him nonchalantly and said, "Who could miss it, as big as it is? If you want some, I'll need to chase down some lube -- the rubber would tear us both up."

"Just askin'," Mace backed off. He didn't figure he had it in him to get firm enough to be poking an asshole for several more hours. He was amazed at how casual she was...

When they broke for the evening, Tabitha told Cletus, "I remember now. Momma was kinda embarrassed, but all our daddies was out of work and she needed grocery money. She didn't do that kind of thing often."

Cletus grimaced. "She shoulda axed me. I'd 'a hooked her up. I missed that shit, after -- you'd 'a probably had another brother or sister and another daddy..." Tabitha shrugged and shook her head. "Yeah, I know -- not your fault. We all make mistakes. You gonna be around tomorrow?"

Tabitha shrugged. "I live here."

"Okay, then." He rubbed her shoulder and headed on out.


Meanwhile, Candace got a couple of calls. The first was from Iris Lezynski: "Candace?"

"Yes?"

"It's Iris. Is there anything going on this week?"

"Well, actually, we're hip-deep in contractors, and have promised them a little fun as a bonus..."

"Oh, no kidding? What would I have to do?"

"Just fuck, Honey..." Candace grinned.

"I can do that. Masks and stuff?"

"Uh huh."

"Hey, look -- I was talking to Noreen Travers -- Donna's mother? She's ... itchy. What do you know about Mac Thornton's dad?"

Candace frowned. "Not a lot."

"He's supposedly a real ladies man -- just rolls right over women. He rolled right over Noreen a week or two ago and now, well, she's back in service, you know? She's looking for a little something..."

"Hmmm. We would have to initiate her, and due to Homecoming, the usual party probably won't happen..."

"I really think..."

"What, Honey?"

"Well, Noreen and Harmon Thornton got together like gangbusters to hear her tell it -- and now Harmon is all superstitious or something. There has to be a deal in there somewhere. Somebody ought to talk to the kids about it, you know? You don't have any spare guys around who could fix Noreen up?"

"I'll put somebody on it, Hon. In the meantime, why don't you come on down tomorrow? I'll tell Abby to expect you and we'll hook you up with a couple of hunky contractors..." Candace offered.

"NOW you're talking!"

Ten or fifteen minutes later, Poppa Frank called. "Hey, how come I keep sendin' Jiang Yi up there to get some strange and she comes back unfucked? Now, the fact that I seem to be the only sumbitch in four states that wants to fuck her sorry ass puts me in a pretty sweet position, but I kinda want her to get some strange..."

"It's not a problem. We'll have her take care of the kitchen contractors -- okay?" Candace offered.

"Yeah, perfect."


Luis Garza had just decided to quit for the day when the redheaded witch reappeared. "I have done as you asked," Luis declared.

"We are aware of this," the witch replied. "I have come to reward you for your cooperation."

Luis cocked his head. "And how would you do this?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.