The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Mary more or less expected her unknown sex partner to proceed straight to pressing his cock into her -- but Ray knew better than that in the first place, and needed a moment to recover from the blowjob in the second! Instead, he slid under her spread legs and swiped her unseen slit with his tongue.

Mary inhaled a gasp! Cunnilingus was HIGH on the list of things she'd never had done to her and she was taken totally by surprise, believing as she did that 'nobody would actually want to stick their tongue in that wet, smelly thing!' as she'd put it once in discussion with another girl.

Ray had different thoughts on the matter. He'd been smelling Mary's arousal since he entered the room, and it was ambrosia -- he had no problem getting in close and smelling and tasting the source! Once he'd felt it out with his lips and tongue, he started probing her opening with his tongue, giving her hymen an oral exam. There was one there, all right -- the girl was offering her cherry up to become a member. That being the case, Ray felt duty-bound to ensure that she enjoyed the experience as much as possible, so he shifted his attack upward, his lips questing for her clitoris.

It was there -- a stiff prominence under a thick hood. Ray attacked the underside directly and Mary gasped, arching herself, electrified. "Ogod! Too much!" Ray, well educated by older women, shifted his attack to alongside the hood. Mary clutched Ray's head, spreading her legs wide with her knees up and her feet on the mattress, and yelped, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" with every swipe of Ray's tongue past her engorged pleasure bud.

Mary was totally in the thrall of Ray's pleasure-giving tongue! Her nipples were at full extension and itched and burned, but she had both hands on Ray's head and couldn't remove them! The urgency built rapidly...

Ray tripped the trigger without realizing how close she was by reaching up and taking her left breast in his hand and rubbing her stiff nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Mary arched herself and wailed, "OOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" and rubbed Ray's face all over her pulsing pussy as it dribbled fluids and fluttered!

Mary surged and arched and mashed Ray's face to her for a good fifteen seconds before crashing back onto the bed as her feet came out from under her. That freed Ray, who wiped his face, chuckling, and crawled forward over her. 'Now, I think... '

Mary, dazed by orgasm, pulled her feet back up but didn't realize that Ray was positioning himself until the plush head of his cock settled at her opening. "Oh..." Indecision, not fear, gripped her and she started to say something -- but Ray started pushing, hit resistance, and doubled up, powering through her hymen. "UHHHH!" she gasped, more in surprise than pain.

Realizing that he had taken her by surprise, Ray grunted, "Hey ... You okay?" Her pussy had him in a death grip, it felt like...

"Unh. Yeah..." It was too late to get excited -- she'd been deflowered already, Mary realized. Now, the only thing to do was to try to make it all worthwhile...

Given the small encouragement he took from Mary's response, Ray started rocking in and out, taking ground incrementally. She would tell him if it hurt something awful or whatever, he figured. He lowered his face and searched for her lips.

It was the right thing to do. Mary had been feeling somewhat isolated and her responses to his movement inside her were mixed, but when his lips found hers, the isolation went away and she found a focus. A few seconds after that, pleasure assumed an ascendant role in the in-and-out cycle of the fleshy probe opening her inner core and she clutched him as her hips began to roll, looking for the reward that represented the culmination of the act. If you had asked her, she couldn't have told you what to do -- but her body knew EXACTLY what was required and executed the moves automatically.

'Wow! Good stuff!' Ray thought as he released her lips and leaned in to suck on her neck. She was rocking up to take his stroke into her depths, then pushing her pussy down and forward and dragging the top of his cock along her clit. The in-stroke canted her enough that his glans rubbed the upper surface of her pussy, and the out-stroke got the bottom and it was all good ... She was going "Oh! Oh! Oh!" again, every time he hit bottom -- and they were getting louder and had a funny lilt to them, like she was asking a question. He licked her ear and breathed hot air onto the wet surface, just trying something...

"OOOOOOOOOMIGAAAAAAWWWDDD!!!" Suddenly, Mary was up and arched again, pushing Ray up atop her as she screeched and her pussy developed a wringing clutch! If she hadn't drained Ray's balls with her mouth, he'd have never gotten past it -- the tight clutch of her cunt on his cycling cock was almost unbearably pleasurable! Then she collapsed again, almost disconnecting them, and panted and gasped and wrapped her arms around him and hunted his lips with hers, panting.

Orgasms from cunnilingus had been a revelation, but THIS! Mary was without words! His hot breath on her ear after the electrifying lick had come at just the right moment; she'd been going to orgasm, anyway, in a few seconds, but it was like he'd electrocuted her clit! Goosebumps went everywhere and suddenly she was not only at peak -- she was flying above! The feel of him in her depths, the rhythmic rub of his cock on her sensitive nub -- these were transcendent sensations, beyond expectation. No wonder Wanda refused to even disconnect from Pete! Her lover seemed to be able to find her hot buttons at will, and always at the moment when an attack was most effective...

Control was out the window -- Mary wanted to be pounded! She urged him on with her hands, dragging at his ass in a clear indication of her wants. Ray raised himself, reluctantly breaking their kiss and kicked things up a notch, moving his hands to her conical breasts and rubbing her nipples. This time, his hot babe of a sex partner gasped," Ogod! Ogod! Ogod!" at the bottom of every stroke...

The increase in the speed of his attack made Ray's balls begin to boil; he knew he wouldn't survive another one of this chick's orgasms! He gritted his teeth, rubbing her nipples and pounding hard, trying to get her there one more time before he lost containment and his balls unloaded...

Ray had no idea how much that nipple rub was affecting Mary! It felt like he was lighting them, setting them on fire like flicking a cigarette lighter! Lightning flashed between them and her clit and Ray's cock was finding her G-spot and Mary began to shake as all control deserted her! "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" she howled as she again arched, smashing herself up at Ray while he pounded her, managing to present her cervix to his impacts -- which hurt, but the pain didn't detract from the peak she was climbing. No, it had quite the opposite effect, propelling her to new heights! If Ray could have seen her, he'd have been watching her turn cherry red and her eyes roll up in her head as she moved beyond the ability to utter a sound! Her cunt contracted around Ray's cock and shockwaves raced everywhere, totally incapacitating her!

"AAAAWWWWWWW!!!" This time, her collapse didn't stop the contractions, and Ray was too far gone to stop, so he grabbed her ass and hammered her, reveling in the intensity of her pulsing grip for the three strokes it took for him to swell and erupt inside her.

The ejaculation was prodigious -- Ray was surprised, especially after the blowjob, which he had responded to with a copious load. He buried his cock and it fired long pulses at Mary's cervix at what was basically contact range.

As a result, Mary felt it, and every blast triggered a contraction in her vagina. At this point, she was only semi-conscious, awash with the sensory overload of her massive orgasm -- but underneath, the creature that operated on instinct deep inside her triggered another wave of pleasure at the success of the underlying imperative of the act. A male had made a serious attempt at impregnation, and at the perfect time, as far as Mary's receptivity was concerned...

No, Mary wasn't ovulating -- but if she had been, the way her pussy milked Ray she'd have bathed that egg in semen! She was on birth control, too, so pregnancy basically wasn't an option, but the parts all worked!

Mary came back to herself clutching Ray, who had dropped forward again, her arms around him and her legs crossed behind his butt, instinctively keeping him from pulling out. She relaxed and put her feet down and merely rubbed Ray's sides.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" Ray gasped. "That was pretty hot! I'm thinking it was good for you..."

"Um hum..." Mary agreed. "I didn't expect the first time to go like that -- I know girls who say you usually hurt too much to be able to orgasm."

"I'd like to take credit, but..."

"Well, you know what you're doing -- THAT's for sure!" Mary replied.

"Yeah, that probably helps. Guys in the group usually break in with older women -- and learn a few things. I know I did..." Ray related.

"I've, uh, got a card..." Mary offered.

"Yeah..." Ray's response was lukewarm.

"No?"

"Look, it isn't you," Ray explained. "Actually, I don't want to put myself in a position where I might hurt or embarrass you. Next week is Homecoming, and I've been hoping to collect one certain girl -- I don't want you to think you're second best or anything, so I really don't think I deserve to go taking a card."

"It's pretty close to Homecoming," Mary pointed out. "You haven't asked her?"

"It's complicated," Ray related. "She's a cheerleader, and they're in the doghouse with the team. I've been holding out because it was a solidarity thing, but I'd been hoping that we would bury the hatchet..."

"Cindy and Beverly," Mary mused. "I was told earlier tonight that they were getting theirs -- the guys have something going that is supposed to fix their wagons, but good!"

"No shit?" Ray replied. "I hadn't heard. Thus far, we've only let Gina in -- and we pretty much put her through the wringer. Maybe things will settle out."

"There's another cheerleader in process that I know of," Mary said softly. "I'm pretty sure things are lightening up."

"Sweet!" Ray replied. "Maybe, then..." He paused. "You said something about looking for a particular guy..."

"Um hum ... At least I know he's a member -- not that that means he's interested in me." She dug under the pillow. "We seem to get along. Why don't you take the card, and if neither one of us manages to hook up with the person we're shooting for, we at least know we're fairly compatible. I won't hold you to anything if your deal works out if you promise not to screw me up."

Ray pursed his lips. "Is that fair, do you think?"

"Uhm, yeah, I think so."

"Yeah, well, okay." He took the card.


In the control room, May and Toby shook their heads -- if THIS wasn't a comedy of errors, what was? Let's just turn on the lights Toby suggested. Amy nodded agreement.


"Okay, well, how are you feeling?" Ray asked.

"A little sore, but otherwise fine. I can't imagine having a better time," Mary replied.

"Okay. Look, it isn't like I want to dash, but I need to pee. That happens with guys after sex -- that and getting sleepy. Talking put me past that, but..."

"No, I understand. I think you just yell..."

"Hey, guys?" Ray pitched his voice above mere conversation while backing clear of Mary and sitting up.

"Yes?" Toby answered.

"We're done. I need to hit the men's room."

"Okay," Toby replied. "Did you take her card?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, so, why don't we just turn on the lights? That way you know..."

"Yeah, okay. Are you good with that?" Ray asked Mary.

"Yes."

Toby used the remote dimmer installed in the control room to bring up the lighting in the room's only light -- a bedside lamp.

"MARY!" Ray gasped.

"RAY!"

Ray grinned from ear to ear. "I don't know about you, but I'm thrilled to death!"

"You were looking for me?" Mary gasped. "Woo hoo!"

"Really?"

"You're the reason I decided to do the initiation!" Mary declared.

"Yeah, well, okay, we cheated!" Toby admitted over the intercom. "We knew you two had a thing going."

"I, uh, still have to pee..." Ray muttered, embarrassed.

"Through the door, turn right -- it's at the end of the hall. Nobody else is using the room, so you guys can stay there -- with the lights on."

"Sweeeet! I'll be right back!" Ray declared.

"I'll go with you! I have to go, too!" Mary replied.

"You really did this to be with me?" Ray asked, his arm wrapped around Mary as they left the room.

"Yes. You were really planning on asking me to Homecoming?"

"Yeah..." Ray grinned. "Hey, wanna go to Homecoming?"

Mary laughed and swatted his shoulder.


Janice and Mark were cuddled in Janice's room. Janice had drained Mark's balls twice, once with her mouth and once with her pussy. Now there were making out, relaxed, enjoying each other. "My folks want to meet you," Mark ventured.

"Is that good?"

"It'll be all right, I think."

"Okay." Janice buried her face in his armpit. "I hope so. If they didn't like me and made you stay away..."

"That won't happen in any case," Mark insisted. "You're my girl, Squirrel -- they won't change that."

"Okay." But she crushed herself to him, fearful, hoping it was true and fearing it wasn't.

Mark, knowing what was going on in her head as clearly as if he could read minds, hugged her back. Seeking to distract her, he slid two fingers alongside her clitoris and began to masturbate her. She was shuddering and gasping in no time...


Her mother was down the hall in the library, watching Chuck, Miriam, and Frank put on a live sex show. They were dead smack in the middle of the room -- Miriam was on all fours, taking the impacts of Chuck's pubic bone on her ass while he plundered her asshole. Frank had her face, filling her mouth with his cock and sometimes pushing it right down her throat and holding her there like that. It could have been rape, but it wasn't; Miriam had already managed an orgasm. Abigail watched this abuse and it triggered an itch -- one that would be difficult to scratch...

"MMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmm..." Miriam hummed around Frank's cock as it sawed in and out of her mouth. Chuck had big heavy balls and they slapped her clit on every stroke, not to mention the feel of his cock as it pumped in an out of her rectum. Anal sex wasn't the same as vaginal sex, but it wasn't godawful, either -- it was merely different; Miriam liked it, as long as it wasn't rubbing her ass raw on the inside because of a lack of lubrication. As long as Chuck wasn't trying to set fire to her ass by friction with his shaft -- and he wasn't -- Miriam could enjoy the penetration. As for Frank, he knew what she needed -- the occasional challenge of going for depth and impaling her throat and the ultimate pleasure she would derive from her sense of accomplishment when he unloaded in her mouth. Frank was close -- she could tell because his movements were getting jerky.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.