The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Mary Vargas had made better use of her time than Toby expected, he realized as he approached her and the little group she was with. Nobody said anything, but he could read minds...

Wanda had decided to hang out upstairs where Kelly was, so Mary had both her and Gina to keep her company. Once the boys arrived, Ben and Pete asked around and discovered where their girlfriends were and went up to be with them. That had been more or less obvious -- but everyone in the control room had been watching the goings on in the barn and in Dark Room Three and had missed something...

"How can you two just sit there naked?" Mary asked, covering her breasts with her hands.

"Everyone else does," Gina replied. "It's a rule of the club and nobody breaks it. Besides, we're all alone here, anyway -- not to mention the fact that just about everybody has seen me naked and sucking and fucking. I did what I had to do to join and I'm happy with the results -- and if some guys who will never tell anyone else know that I'm a little bit slutty, who cares?"

Mary turned to Wanda who said, "I'm sure looking at me hurts them worse than it hurts me. Besides, what SHE said..."

"Well, okay, you're happy. Why?" Mary asked.

Pete and Ben picked that moment to look through the door. "Those guys would have a lot to do with it, I think," Wanda replied, grinning.

"Hey, Princess," Ben asked, "How come you're up here hiding?"

"We're keeping the new girl company," Gina replied.

"Nice of you." Ben came up and pulled Gina to her feet and kissed her, then pulled her to the end of the big sectional couch the girls had been sitting on and pulled her into his lap. Gina settled there, carefully avoiding injuring Ben's erection. Pete approached Wanda a little more diffidently, as was his wont, but she rose and came into his arms and he stopped being tentative and kissed her.

"How's your sister doing?" he asked.

"We don't know, but there haven't been any loud screams," Wanda replied.

Pete eyed Mary. "What's up?"

Wanda sighed. "She's new -- and she hasn't seen a cock from the inside of a suck booth because we're here and there aren't any. And she's pretty shy and feels like she's highly visible..." Wanda smiled crookedly. "I'M highly visible, since I take up half the space available in any room I'm in..."

Pete rolled his eyes. "Fishing for compliments?" He turned to Mary. "There was a time when I'd have said that -- and worse -- but I learned a few things here, like the fact that hot isn't necessarily a looks thing. This one..." he squeezed Wanda to him, "Well, I have said awful things -- and I probably have two hundred years' worth of apologies to give her, because now that my head is on straight, she's just about perfect..."

Wanda rolled her eyes. "He just goes on and on and on ... It's a dead issue." She leaned up and kissed his neck. "That was a sweet thing to say."

Pete grinned. "Yeah, I went out there, some -- I bet your head is gonna swell now..."

Wanda grabbed Pete's erection. "Yours already has."

"Ah, ah, ah!" Pete waved a finger. "Don't play with it unless ... Uuhhh!" Wanda didn't wait; she dropped to her knees and engulfed his glans! "Yeah, that!" Pete croaked.

Mary covered her face, but looked through her fingers, "Omigod!"

"Sex happens here -- get used to it," Gina told her, jacking Ben's erection. "I know they're planning to let you play with one or two in a dark room, but you probably really ought to SEE one..."

"Yeah, well..." Mary lowered her hand. "Gawd, W--" She shut up before saying Wanda's name.

"We all know it's Wanda," Ben chuckled. "We all know who YOU are, too -- but the rules say that what happens here doesn't get talked about. You're safe."

"So you just go around sucking guys?" Mary asked.

Gina shrugged. "If they want it. If I feel like it." She smiled crookedly. "Sometimes when I don't. How many boys do you figure have stuck their cocks in my mouth, my prince?" she asked Ben.

Ben thought about it. "That was quite a circle jerk they put on at your initiation," he mused. "Eight, maybe? Most of 'em were black, too."

Mary looked nervous. "Really?"

"They were making a point," Gina replied. "Amy and I told you about this. Cindy and Beverly poisoned the well for cheerleaders, so I had to prove that I understood that I wasn't any better than anyone else. Making me kneel in the center of a circle of black guys and suck cocks worked pretty well..."

"I can't do that," Mary husked. "I just can't go that far."

Gina shrugged. "It isn't the plan." She glanced over at Wanda and Pete. "But you ARE gonna meet a couple of cocks -- why don't you get some pointers from Wanda?"

Mary turned her attention to Wanda and Pete. "I..."

"Come on." Wanda reached out a hand and Mary slowly put hers in it. "Pete's got a nice one. At some point, I'd like to have an exclusive on it, but I can share..." She pulled Mary forward; Mary didn't resist, but she didn't rush forward, either -- she seemed mesmerized. Wanda pulled her right in until she was kneeling on her right. "Give it a feel."

Mary reached up tentatively to touch Pete's shaft. "It's hard," she murmured, running her finger along the shaft.

"You want it nice and stiff, trust me!" Wanda giggled. "The head isn't -- touch it!"

"Wow..." Mary's finger drifted over the plush surface of Pete's glans -- and got wet. "What's that?" she asked, wrinkling her nose. It didn't feel like pee...

"Pre-cum. It's lube. You get wet inside, he dribbles his own lube, too," Wanda explained.

"Come on." Gina nudged Ben and led him to a position on Pete's left, then knelt before him. "They differ some..."

"Try them both," Wanda suggested. "Slide your hands up and down the shafts. That's jacking off," she supplied.

Mary tried it. Cocks felt really strange. "Babies get hard, but..." The implication was clear -- these weren't babies! "They get soft, too..."

"I haven't seen Pete's soft much," Wanda murmured. "Given what it means, I kind of like it that way."

"Oh?" Mary looked blank.

"It means he wants me..."

"Oh." 'Duh!' Mary thought to herself, embarrassed that she should be so stupid.

"Why don't you suck one?" Wanda offered. "Get the first time out of the way."

"Well, I don't know how..."

"This is how you learn!" Wanda chided. "Take it in your mouth. You can start out with licks and stuff, but it's not a pussy, so you have to treat it differently. Go on." Wanda watched while Mary diffidently lipped the head of Pete's cock. "Once you get used to the taste, we can talk about technique. You want to take it in as deeply as possible -- and you can do it with your mouth open, particularly if you're going for the throat -- but then you close your lips and you pull off, and you come back all the way to the head. Try it."

Mary flicked a glance at Gina, who nodded and did Ben's exactly as described. 'Well, these two aren't going to call me a cocksucker, ' she thought. Shrugging, she lowered her mouth over Pete's cock until it was full of him, tightened her lips, and backed off. "Like that?"

"Uh huh. See this spot on the underside, right at the base of the head?" Wanda pointed it out with the tip of her tongue. "That's probably the most sensitive part -- but the head as a whole is sensitive, and the shaft is, too, as a whole, and if you can take it down to where you touch those little hairs at the base, it tells him he's in to the root."

"Really?" Gina blinked, surprised. Mary didn't say anything she just looked surprised.

"Yeah, I picked it up by accident, then I went looking for information on the net," Wanda declared, preening a bit. "Guys want to fuck -- which means they want to go deep. You want to convince them they are, with your hand, at least, if not your mouth. You can do this -- can't you, Gina?" Wanda took charge of Pete's cock, pulled it in a couple of times to a moderate depth, then lodged it in her throat with her lips in Pete's pubes.

"Wow!" Mary gasped.

"You have to learn that," Wanda croaked, backing off. "You'll gag a lot. I'm just lucky, I guess. Anyway, you're not gonna get a guy off by licking him like a lollipop -- you need to fuck him with your mouth."

Mary frowned. "Okay. Fast?"

"No, probably not. Don't clamp down on the in-stroke -- you'll just beat up your lips and make things harder if it goes a while." Wanda looked up at Pete. "Why don't you let her finish?"

"Well..." Pete had concerns.

"You'll be ready for something more serious," Wanda said quietly.

"Oh. Yeah. Okay." Pete got it -- Wanda wanted to fuck.

So Mary learned on Pete, under Wanda's tutelage. Gina sucked Ben right next to her, keeping her from embarrassment on THAT score. Pete's was the first cum she tasted -- and she was just washing it down with a cola when Toby arrived.

"I've got a couple of customers for you," Toby announced.

"Okay." Mary's nod was a lot more confident than expected.

"We'll set you up in a dark room -- they won't know who you are..."

Mary looked pensive. "You know..."

Toby crooked an eyebrow. "Darkness isn't required?"

Mary looked over to the couch, where Wanda and Pete were making out, Wanda draping herself on Pete with his cock literally standing up between her legs. "Um, for sex, maybe."

"That makes sense," Toby nodded. "Things are getting heavy in here -- but then, they're heavy a bunch of places downstairs. These parties -- couples tend to use them as quality time -- and we expect that. The whole idea of the club is for people to have a place to hook up without hassles."

"A lot of people won't like that," Mary mused.

"That's why the real purpose of the club is secret," Toby replied. "We'll probably hold regular social events downstairs when we're finished, but only members and people applying for membership will be let upstairs -- where we'll generally be doing stuff some people wouldn't approve of. We're more or less in transition -- and while you're not the only guest tonight, the other guests are doing other things, so you are, technically."

"Okay, well, if it's safe..." Mary looked at the two couples necking on the couch -- Wanda and Pete, in particular, looked to be warming up for sex... "Yeah. I can do it."

"I'll send someone up." Toby headed downstairs. On arrival, he told Alonzo, "Good news. In the first place, our volunteer has picked up some pointers, and in the second, she's decided that a dark room is not required for blowjobs. She's hanging out in the parlor on the second floor."

"I'm gone, then..." Alonzo glanced at Chuck. "I'll tag you when I'm done."

"I'll probably still be feeding my face," Chuck replied.

The fact that it was Mary took Alonzo by surprise. He walked into the room to find her sitting on a chunk of the sectional couch watching Wanda slowly post on Pete's erection, her fingers laced in his. The pair had no attention span available for anyone else.

"Hi!" Alonzo announced himself.

Mary jumped. "Hi."

Alonzo cocked his head, eyeing her. He wasn't sure ... Oh, well, it didn't matter. "I'm here for..."

"That?" Mary pointed at his cock.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Let me know if you want something I'm not doing. I'm not an expert." Mary gathered herself and moved into position to take on Alonzo's tapered cock, thinking, 'I sure hope this is worth it.' Alonzo's was different than Pete's and Ben's -- it had a foreskin, for one thing -- something it took Mary a moment to get a handle on. Alonzo's racial mix could have been an issue, but it wasn't; Mary was Hispanic, after all. After a bit, things seemed to stabilize; Alonzo grabbed her head but was gentle about it, and Wanda's warnings about such things told Mary why. Meanwhile, Wanda and Pete were getting serious about fucking, and the sounds were arousing to both Mary and Alonzo. Mary stole a hand to her pussy, thinking, 'If I can suck in public, I guess I can masturbate.' Nobody said anything and it felt REAL good ... Alonzo got demanding, and the noises he was making -- which were quiet but urgent -- told her why, so she did her best to give him what he wanted, including control of where her mouth went. He murmured a few unintelligible noises, then softly grunted, "Yessss ... Yessss..." -- and his cock swelled in her mouth and pulsed out a flood of salty goo -- which Mary dutifully swallowed.

Alonzo was nice about it, too; when Mary finished giving him a little after-suck to extend things and he stepped back, he squatted and replaced her fingers with his, rubbing her clitoris while he leaned in and suck in a nipple. Mary, who had gotten pretty worked up from sucking and masturbating and listening to Wanda's whines and the smack of Wanda's and Pete's crotches impacting on one another, grabbed his head and held it to her chest, her eyes glassy, "Ogod..." Something about getting this attention from a boy accelerated her climb to climax and she whined and gasped and weaved her way through a good one. Alonzo grinned and backed up and whispered, "Thank you, Mary," and moved off.

'So much for secrecy, ' Mary thought, but it just wasn't that important.

Downstairs, Alonzo hunted down Chuck. "It's good shit."

"Good." Chuck had been thinking about getting a little something from Jiang Yi, but Alonzo arrived in time to nip THAT in the bud. He headed upstairs. Alonzo filled a plate with egg rolls and pot stickers and sauces, then went hunting for Ray.

"You want a piece of that," Alonzo opened with, "She's a hot little number."

"It worked out, then?" Ray asked.

"Yeah, just fine. She did me right there in the big room upstairs. Pete and Wanda were fucking like wild things, so there was plenty of entertainment, but she gave good head," Alonzo confirmed. "Chuck's up there now. Why don't you go find Toby or Amy and tell them you'll hook her up with a dick."

Ray nodded. "Do I know her?"

Alonzo grinned. "That would be telling." He moved off.


Kelly heaved a sigh and levered herself up off Julio, "I guess we're done. I have to pee and I don't think there is any provision for that." Raising her voice, she asked, "Is there anybody out there?"

Lon answered, "Yeah. You guys took a while..."

"I abused him -- I wanted everything I could get." Kelly dropped over to the side, letting Julio up. "I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did."

Julio thought about it and reached out slowly, feeling for her head -- and cradled her cheek for a moment. It didn't hurt to make the poor porky thing feel good -- besides, she HAD been good -- surprisingly good! He moved to the edge of the bed and felt around for his clothing.

Lon called Terence while he watched Julio dress, then announced, "There is a little red light right next to the doorknob. Don't go out until we can kill the hallway lights -- I'll let you know." When Terence reported that he was in place, Lon had him kill the hallway lights and said, "Okay. You don't have to go far." Julio opened the door and let himself out, closing it behind him with some authority, so all would know he was clear.

Lon turned on the room light -- which was a shaded lamp, so as not to blind anyone any more than necessary -- while Terence kicked the hallway light on. Julio found himself looking at his sister and her big black boyfriend, both of whom were nude. "Have a good time?" Terence rumbled, grinning.

Julio glared and moved away from the door before saying quietly, "Did you have fun, sticking me in a room with an elephant?"

Terence was clearly unrepentant, and Bonita grinned from ear to ear. "Did you fuck her?" Terence asked, waving Julio up the hall.

"Yes."

"Was she good?" 'Are you gonna fuckin' lie about it, you asshole?' Terence added to himself.

"Yes." The admission was reluctant, but it was there.

"How many times?" Terence eyed him sidelong.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.