The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

The clubhouse wasn't the only location where there was action that Friday night. Several other things were going on. For instance, when Vince emerged from the locker rooms at school, he went looking for -- and found -- a pickup in the parking lot...

"Hey," Fred Carter greeted him quietly as he slid into the seat...

"Hey." Vince was cautious. "So what's up?"

"You might think it's a little kinky," Fred muttered nervously. "We'd probably better settle it out before we leave here."

"Okay..."

"Look, if we do this, I won't be topping tonight," Fred explained. "At least, not early on."

"No?" Fred had sure topped Vince LAST time!

"No."

"How come?"

Fred cocked his head. "You WANT to be topped?"

"Well, you earned it, last time. I don't guess we're wrestling this time, but I'm just curious -- and kinda surprised..." Last time, Vince had been in full racist mode -- and fear had driven him to bluster a lot. Losing had been pretty embarrassing and Vince figured Fred still owed him, so Fred's announced intention to bottom was a surprise.

"There's reasons for it," Fred grunted. "That brings me to the other piece -- my wife wants to watch."

"Oh." Vince turned this over in his head. "Fuckin' women..."

"Yeah, well, you got to understand what's up," Fred explained. "When I discovered that I like an occasional dick, it was embarrassing. I couldn't handle it -- and didn't handle it well. I pretended I was super-macho and was a total asshole and put up this front -- and hung out with guys who would have ground me into the dust if they knew, you know? Now I wonder how many of them are the same way, actually, but I waved a big ego around and had a chip on my shoulder and talked bullshit about how whitey was holdin' me down -- and nobody really ever gave me much shit, so I made enemies for nothing. While I was at it, I had to be the big man at home -- and I slept around to prove what a stud I was and generally poisoned shit. Well, the old lady figured out what was really up somehow and rubbed my nose in it -- but I've fucked her over more times than I can count and she wants payback. Now I, well, I'd like to get back together with her -- but she wants it all out in the open between us, and that means hanging me out to dry some, you know? That's why she wants to watch." He sighed. "For tonight, we have this agreement -- I hook you up and she watches, and then she gives me a piece. I haven't had pussy from the old lady in nearly a year because of this shit, and while I can get it other places, it would be nice to be able to get it from her again, you know?"

"Sounds complicated," Vince grunted. "I don't do women."

"She just wants to watch. She might embarrass the shit out of me, but she shouldn't get in your way."

Vince wasn't sure about the whole thing, but he had a serious case of blue balls. "Okay, we'll give it a try."


Louise met them at the door in a filmy negligee. "Hello, I think we've met."

Vince nodded. "I saw you at the club last week. You were..."

"Fucking around?" Louise finished for him. "We've been doing our own thing for some time now. Did Fred tell you what's going on?"

"Yeah," Vince nodded. "You want to watch. I don't do women."

"Well, I think you're missing something, but for our purposes, that's just fine. You boys can set up in the den and I'll try not to intrude."

"Yeah, well, okay." Vince let Fred lead him into the den.

"There are snacks and ... supplies on the coffee table," Louise explained, "and some porn in the DVD player. If you guys need anything, I guess I can run errands." She settled into Fred's recliner. 'Supplies' included lube and rubbers and a couple of dildoes and a towel or two. Fred turned on the DVD player and a muscle gay flick started, then he shucked out of his clothing. Vince, watching him and Louise warily, was slower, but he got there. They settled on the couch, side by side.

"I, uh, prepped," Fred related, embarrassed.

"I didn't," Vince replied, divining Fred's meaning; Fred had cleaned himself out.

"You don't need to," Fred said quietly.

Things started slowly. They rubbed their own cocks for a while, then Fred diffidently reached over and started doing Vince's for him. Vince glanced over at Louise and she looked back; she had her feet up on the recliner seat and was masturbating herself slowly. Vince thought about it for a bit and went ahead and reached over to start on Fred. This was kind of a fantasy -- fucking a big black guy -- and Louise added something. Vince got over his early wariness and started getting into things. Vince thought about it while he enjoyed Fred's hand on his cock and he realized what it was -- Fred was being humiliated, and Louise was part of it. Vince MIGHT have humiliated Fred -- which would have been perfect, for the fantasy -- but Louise WAS humiliating him. That made it genuine ... He was helping her do it. It wasn't quite the same as the white slave owner fantasy where he would be humiliating Louise while humiliating Fred, but it was close enough... "Suck me," he directed.

Fred leaned over and took him in, thinking, 'He's getting into it.' That was cool -- the thing would work, then. He suspected that Vince was indulging himself with a fantasy -- but it didn't matter, for his purposes.

Louise watched from the chair, but the light was too dim and she was too distant. She got up and padded over...

Vince looked up from the TV; Louise stood there, her eyes glowing. "Can I... ?"

"Yeah. You can do anything you want to him -- just stay out of my way," Vince replied.

"What about a little light?" All they had was the glow of the TV.

"A little -- not much."

Louise nodded and went to the corner to turn on a lamp, low. "Okay?"

"Yeah."

Louise came back and hustled across Vince's line of sight, then settled on his left so she could watch Fred suck from his position on Vince's right from a distance of a foot or so.

Fred was zoning out, sucking. It was a little embarrassing, but he got into it and just enjoyed it. He looked up and there were Louise's eyes, inches from his, watching hungrily. "Come down here," she whispered, pointing to the floor in front of the couch.

Fred might have bristled, but it would actually make for a better suck, so he didn't. Leaning over from the side wasn't as effective as working from below, so he went ahead and went to his knees before Vince. Louise reached in and began fondling his cock and jacking him, which was a bonus.

Vince started getting seriously hot and decided that it was in character to manhandle Fred's head to get everything he wanted. Fred didn't seem to care; he let Vince poke his throat and whatever else he wanted to do, right up to and including shooting directly down his throat! Vince let go and settled back, after, and Fred just worked his glans, giving him a nice aftermath, apparently not bothered in the least. Vince said, "Uh, sorry about that," but Fred waved it off.

"You didn't hurt nothing. I like sucking. It's kinda embarrassing how much, even," Fred related. He hadn't gotten off from Louise's efforts, but his cock was gooey with pre-cum, as was Louise's hand. In a couple of minutes, Fred might have gotten off. He looked over at Louise, who looked back and smiled.

"Do you want anything?" Vince asked. He preferred to top, but you had to give sometimes...

"Nah. Not what it's about," Fred muttered, eyeing Louise.

"I've got it," Louise replied. "Fred services you and I service him -- if you don't mind."

Vince thought about it. "Nah, go ahead." Fred got up and settled on the couch and Louise crawled between his knees and sucked him in. Vince watched, jacking himself lazily. "Is it any different?"

"Well, they don't have a dick, so they don't KNOW how, instinctively, but you can teach them, and the good ones can be VERY good," Fred related. "Louise is a good one." He started sucking in air through wide nostrils. "I haven't had this from her in a while, either."

For Louise, it was good, it was familiar, it was clearly appreciated, and Fred wasn't being a bastard about it -- so she gave one hundred percent. Fred gasped and groaned and shuddered and erupted in her mouth pretty quickly, probably from the warm-up he'd gotten from her hand while sucking Vince off. Having the young guy there added a bit for both of them, too. Louise smacked her lips and grinned up at her husband, then caught herself -- she was letting go of her anger too early, maybe.

But Fred said, "Thank you, Baby," -- and meant it, so she let it go. She climbed up on the couch and settled on Fred's right -- which crowded things a bit, maybe, but no one felt like complaining. "You want some ass? Let me know," Fred told Vince. "She wants to see that."

Vince nodded, but it cooled things, momentarily; he didn't like having Louise driving. He shifted his attention to the video and distracted himself, working to lose the irritation. He DID want a piece of Fred's ass...

After a while, they DID move in that direction, slowly, starting with some mutual jerking off. Fred reached over and started lightly circling Vince's asshole with a finger -- not pressing, just tickling and teasing. "How about a rim job?" Fred asked, thinking, 'I might as well do it up right... '

"Yeah, okay," Vince agreed. He didn't get a lot of that -- and he liked it.

"Bedroom? It's more comfortable," Fred suggested.

"No videos..."

"Got a smaller TV in there," Fred replied. "I'll pull the DVD."

"Okay."

Louise stayed out of this negotiation -- she knew that Vince was touchy about her influencing things. But she followed the males to the bedroom and helped turn down the bed, then faded back a bit.

"How do you want it?" Fred asked.

"I'll kneel up," Vince replied. That way he could watch the video. Fred came in behind and lubed one hand and manipulated Vince's hard cock while he tongued Vince's pucker. Vince was in Heaven -- he'd have let Fred fuck him after a couple of minutes' worth. He got stone hard and it was time to get some... "Let's do it. On your back, I think."

"Okay." Vince got up and Fred scooted down (they were facing the TV at the foot of the bed) and rolled over. Louise came over to watch the penetration, but she stayed out of the way as Vince pressed his cock against Fred's bud, overrode the resistance, and sank inside.

"Yeah, fuck! Nice in there!" Vince panted, rocking, going for depth.

"Thanks," Fred grunted tightly. This wasn't his favorite thing, but that wasn't what the night was about. There WAS something about it, once Vince got going -- the pleasure had some seriously masochistic overtones, though, kind of a 'Hurt me -- I love it!' kind of thing. Fred jacked himself as best he could; his cock alternately got hard and solid and soft and lank without any pattern to it that Fred could isolate.

Louise hung out a little distance from Vince's right shoulder, where she was just out of his immediate field of view, but not Fred's. Vince actually forgot about her until she asked breathlessly, "Is he a good fuck?"

Vince jumped a little and looked over at the woman, who was masturbating and watching avidly. "Yeah. Yeah, he's a good fuck."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"I dunno." Fucking was more important than heavy thought to Vince right about then.

"I could play with your ass," she offered.

"Maybe."

"I'll be gentle."

"Yeah, okay." She was, and it added a little something. If he hadn't been pumping, he'd have asked for tongue -- and gotten it, no doubt. As it was, she teased his sphincter open without forcing it and slipped the tip of her finger inside and Vince got as hard as steel and howled and erupted, flooding Fred's ass. It was a good cum -- Vince enjoyed it a lot -- and it warmed him a bit toward her. Vince rolled off and Louise went and got him a warm washrag to soak his sensitive cock in and clean off the residue -- not that there was much.

Then Louise turned to Fred. "Come on, Baby, I'm hot. Show Vince how the other half lives!" Fred hopped up and she replaced him on her back on the bed, spreading her legs, and Fred knelt between them and slid his cock into a pussy well-remembered, but that he'd not experienced in quite some time...

"Aahhh!" Fred groaned. It was good, like it always had been. Louise's pussy had NEVER been the problem ... He knew every fold -- and he knew how to make it dance...

"Come on, Baby -- fuck me! Fuck me HARD! Gimme that dick!" Louise cajoled. She'd missed this, too -- strange dick was nice -- great, even -- but this one knew her, and she knew it! Fred settled into the rhythm he knew she liked best and proceeded to pound Louise to glory!

Louise was loud as usual, "Yeah, Baby! Right there! Just like that! Pound me! Make me cum! Gawd, I love that dick!" She bounced and humped and bucked and got everything she wanted when she decided to let Fred have some once again.

Vince watched the show, curious. He'd known, academically, that fucking women must be fun, but he really had to see it -- for real, not on a video or otherwise staged -- to believe it. Apparently fucking a pussy WAS fun -- for both participants...

Louise wore Fred out! She wanted it to be a red-letter day, something Fred would suffer some to repeat -- and she accomplished that while getting just as much dick as poor Fred could supply! They went for forty-five minutes -- and Fred came twice and Louise managed probably four times as many orgasms as Fred; when he rolled off her, Fred could barely move!

Vince was jacking himself thoughtfully when Fred rolled off. He would have liked to have another piece of Fred, but the man was clearly exhausted -- his ass would probably be slack after all that pumping...

Louise saw it and took pity on Vince. "You want a piece, don't you? And poor Fred is all worn out ... Tell you what, Baby, you can poke MY ass -- how's that?"

"I, uh..." Vince wasn't sure.

Louise rolled up and went to her hands and knees and regarded him over her shoulder, "Hey, it's an ass. An ass is an ass. It isn't huge or anything..."

"Yeah..." It DID look somewhat inviting...

"Come on, Baby -- it's clean, even! I did mine when Fred did his." Louise had only had a vague idea why she bothered at the time, but this may have been the reason. In any case, she was ready...

So Vince somewhat diffidently knelt up and pressed his cock against his first feminine pucker -- and the owner knew how to let him in, so he popped through fairly easily. "Go on, Baby, have a good time! I've done this before. Fred likes female booty, too..." Louise cajoled, and Vince went ahead and set up a stroke -- and, hey, there didn't seem to be much of a difference! Vince stopped worrying about it and started worrying about getting a nut -- which turned out to be not too difficult, especially after Louise admitted that, yeah, she didn't mind a little swat on the butt periodically to tighten her up ... She made noises like she was having a good time, too, which helped. Vince lit off with a loud grunt and used Louise's sphincter to milk his load, then backed off and went hunting for that washcloth -- which had cooled long since. Louise grinned at him over her shoulder and asked, "How was that?"

"Good," Vince admitted.

"See? An ass is an ass. Maybe one day you'll get the urge to try the OTHER hole..."

"Maybe." Vince doubted it, but Louise seemed to be right about asses.

Fred rolled up and reached for his pants. "I'll take you home, unless you want to hang out and try to get something else..."

Vince had dropped three loads by then, though -- it was time to go home, so Fred gave him a ride back to the school. Besides, he REALLY had to think about that 'an ass is an ass' thing. Maybe he should have poked Nicky's mother...


Myra was very much on Nicky's mind when he and Eddie Ray left the school. In order to postpone the inevitable, Nicky suggested that they eat out, and Eddie Ray, who knew that Nicky was worried, agreed. Eddie Ray wasn't worried -- he would deal with Nicky's mother when the time came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.