The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Julio's patience had already worn thin when Bonita and Terence arrived to pick him up, and having to wear a blindfold to the clubhouse was an additional trial. But Terence grated, "You're not a member, so the location is secret -- period! There are probably two dozen other people in your boat and they don't bitch. We can go back..."

"No, no, that's fine..." Julio would be an hour behind schedule, at least, if he went out now to collect some stupid slip. "Do you have something, or am I just going for a ride?"

"We found a volunteer," Terence replied, "and she's even sober. She's cherry, too, so we didn't switch things up on you on THAT front, either!"

"She's probably desperate, then, for one reason or another," Julio opined.

"And that's a problem?" Terence retorted.

They hustled Julio in through the side door and up to the second floor. Terence coordinated with Toby by phone. "We're ready in the upstairs hall."

Toby, shifting his attention from the show in the barn where everything appeared to be in hand, said "Put him outside the door. I'll warn Kelly and kill the lights."

"Okay," Terence agreed and positioned Julio before the door of Dark Room Number Three. "The lights are going to go out. You open the door and go inside. She'll make noises or whatever to get you hooked up. If you say ANYTHING, the fucking lights will come on and she WILL recognize you, so you don't want to do that. You hook her up and she'll let us know when to kill the hall lights so you can get out. Got it?"

"Yes." 'What was I thinking?' Julio wondered.

"Get ready, then."

There was a speaker in the room -- among other things. Toby announced himself with, "Cut off the TV. The lights are going out. Romeo is on the other side of the door. Don't hesitate to let us all know if he's a screw-up."

"Okay." Kelly had thought about watching porn while she waited, but had settled for regular TV -- she didn't want to get too excited or masturbate too much and get numb or irritated. She shut off the TV -- and the lights went out.

"What's going on?" Bernice asked from the couch in Toby's office where she and Randy were watching 'the show.'

"Wait," said Toby, turning on the infrared cameras just as Julio came through the door.

"Who is that?" Bernice asked.

"Julio Vasquez," Toby replied.

"No shit..."

Julio entered the pitch dark room and closed the door. "Over here," a feminine voice directed, "I'm on the bed. I've been waiting..." Julio fumbled his way over until he bumped into the mattress -- and a hand grabbed his wrist. "Why don't you undress there, so you know where your stuff is. I'm already naked."

Shrugging, Julio complied. It only made sense -- who wanted to hunt his stuff in the pitch dark? It was TOTALLY black in the room -- he couldn't see his hand in front of his face! He shucked out of everything...

"Do they know we're watching?" Bernice asked.

"He doesn't. She does," Toby related. Amy, smiling, leaned over his shoulder to watch. They were linked and enjoying an added dimension of the scene -- the thoughts of the players...

Finished undressing, Julio climbed onto the bed, finding Kelly quickly by the simple expedient of putting a hand on one of her thighs. 'What the... ? Ugh! She's FAT!' Julio grimaced in disgust as he felt around on his sex partner to be. 'Well, she has a cunt -- and she'll never know it was me. I'll get even with Terence and my sister, but for now, I may as well fuck her... ' He settled above Kelly and began kissing and fondling her, using techniques he'd honed to perfection over several years. The lack of any ability to add verbal endearments and compliments was a distinct handicap, slowing him down, but his practiced lips and fingers managed to arouse her, bringing forth a gush of wetness from between her puffy cunt lips. Kelly wasn't prohibited from making noise and she was moaning and gasping and enjoying herself immensely. Slowly, she started talking about things, murmuring, "That's so good, yeah, do that ... Oh, you know exactly how to make me hot..." Something was up with this guy, supposedly, but he knew what he was doing!

Julio, on the other hand, was impatient. 'This sow is taking so long to warm up -- and she isn't worth it!' he complained to himself. 'Soon ... I'm tired of waiting!' Eventually, however, his fingers were making wet, sloppy noises between her pudgy pussy lips and it was time to position himself over her.

"He isn't huge, is he?" Bernice noted, watching. "I mean..." She looked around and then shut up, embarrassed. Julio reminded her of Marcel...

It was time for penetration -- and Julio was a penetration expert. He punched forward, opening Kelly up.

"Uhh!" Kelly grunted. It didn't seem to her that her partner had been all that gentle when push came to shove...

Just how good Julio's practiced technique was for Kelly -- or any girl, for that matter -- was questionable; Julio's technique was good for Julio, which was all that mattered to him. For the girl, it was painful, causing her to tighten up and dry up -- which increased Julio's pleasure for the short period he would pump in her before getting his orgasm, ejaculating, and withdrawing. And that's how things went this time -- up to a point...

Toby and Amy were linked, hovering over them mentally, and Toby pinged Kelly with his intent. Kelly crossed her legs behind Julio's ass, pinning him, and said, "That's all? That's it? I haven't even got to the fun part! Is this just about you going pump, pump, squirt?"

Now, Julio had a plethora of bullshit excuses designed to get him into his pants and out the door at this point, but they were for girls who were prepared by his oily compliments and the seductive warm-up that got him there in the first place -- not someone who he'd just felt up and climbed onto, basically -- and he was constrained from opening his mouth! Amy reinforced THAT with a mental reminder, boxing him in mentally. Julio made to break free, but Kelly was half again his size and she wasn't letting go!

"Come on, move! You've got some more in there!" Kelly drove a heel into Julio's ass. "What kind of hot lover are you, anyway -- the all bullshit kind?"

Julio got mad then and thought, 'Fine! I'll fuck this fat bitch again!' -- and commenced pounding her. It worked in that he recovered his hardon and could use it to take out his anger on the big fat bitch ... Julio had tried the 'second cum' thing a few times before, but the women he collected tended to be unable to take the beating he delivered while working on getting that second orgasm. 'I'll just hammer the shit out of the bitch and she'll be happy to let me go, ' he thought, 'But I'll get mine, first!' So he went at it -- HARD!

What he didn't count on was the fact that Kelly was built to take it! "Yeah! That's it! Pound my pussy!" Kelly panted, "It's getting GOOD!" She rubbed his sides, crooning, "Fuck me! Fuck me HARD!" She uncrossed her legs, but it was so she could put them on the mattress and drive her pussy up to meet his stroke, taking his pubic bone on the pad above her clit, each stroke bringing stars to her eyes. "GO! GO! SHIT FUCK! YES! YEEESSSS!!!" Lightning flashed and thunder roared as Kelly got her first orgasm from a cock, bucking and rolling and wailing as her pussy tried to milk Julio's cock!

Julio wasn't there yet, but he was close; he gritted his teeth against the shock waves of pleasure the padded pussy he was pounding provided and powered on. It hadn't gone like this before... 'Dammit! She's not SUPPOSED to be getting off!' Julio ranted to himself. Working by touch alone, he lowered his face to Kelly's wildly jiggling left tit, collected the nipple in his mouth, and bit down.

Kelly slapped the shit out of him! "Don't bite, you bastard! Suck!" Julio, rocked, did as he was told.

'How dare she?' he thought -- but he sucked, and her nipple got long and thick in his mouth and her areola crinkled and he fucked and fucked ... The anger bled out of him as he concentrated on the amazing feel of Kelly's plush twat as it milked him and rocked up to meet his strokes. 'Damn, she's a sow -- I just KNOW it -- but such a fuck... ' Julio had never had anything like it!

Toby and Amy were grinning from ear to ear; they'd planned to push things in this direction -- but Kelly and Julio apparently needed no help! <This is going to be classic!> Toby chortled.

Julio could feel his control slipping away. This had been by far the best fuck he'd ever experienced, and it kept getting better and better ... Kelly, sensing his approach, panted, "Yes! YES! FUCK ME! CREAM ME! GIMME THAT CUM!" Julio roared and tried to drive Kelly through the headboard as his cock swelled and erupted in a blast -- and Kelly's eyes rolled back in her head as his first shot triggered a sympathetic detonation and she crushed him against her as her pussy cycled through a series of rolling pulses designed to milk every little baby-maker from Julio's cock!

Julio, wasted, collapsed atop Kelly, boneless, luxuriating in the agony of pleasure that was the aftermath of his release under the wet, pulsing clutch of Kelly's core. He sucked her fat nipple mindlessly, adrift, while her inner walls continued to massage his super-sensitive cock. It was like the orgasm itself went on and on, long after he stopped firing seed into her depths ... Kelly relaxed slowly under him and began to rub his back, purring, "Now THAT was a fuck!"

Toby and Amy eyed one another. Did they need to intervene? Toby pursed his lips and Amy read his thought, which was, 'Only enough to make sure it takes.'

Bernice was bug-eyed! "This is gonna be GREAT, isn't it? She's gonna get even with him for every girl he ever fucked over!" Toby and Amy merely grinned. It was that obvious, even to Bernice, who couldn't read their minds...

Julio almost fell asleep -- but he couldn't stay there. He made to get up...

"Not yet!" Kelly pressed him back down atop him, totally overriding his effort. "Who knows when I'm going to get anything like this again? I bet you don't have anywhere else to be tonight, anyway ... Rest a little, and we'll go again!" Julio thought about fighting her, but the fact was that he wasn't known for his musculature and he didn't seem to be capable of wrestling his narrow frame free of her grip. Besides, he was tired ... She would go to sleep, and he would take the opportunity to escape her grasp. In the meantime, lying there atop her was, well, very comfortable, actually...

Terence, who had entered the room some time back, rumbled, "I'm gettin' a big kick out of that ... He's always givin' Nita shit for being short and round..."

"He'll be staying the night, I bet, just like that," Amy grinned. "You guys go enjoy yourselves -- we'll call you if he gets up, but I think Kelly is going to get one more from him, anyway..." Terence grinned and waved and led Bonita out of the room.


In the barn, Tyrone and Otis were organizing the touching game. Frog brought over a bag that Lon had thoughtfully provided with the directions for the game, after which, Tyrone gestured for everyone to get undressed -- quietly. Tyrone undressed, too, as did Otis -- and they were close enough to the girls that they could guess what was happening. Cindy had to ask, of course.

"What's happening?" she quavered.

"We're getting ready for the touching game," Tyrone replied, matter-of-factly, kneeling between them and touching Bev with his bare leg so Otis could continue to deal with her while he used both hands to rub Cindy's shoulders. "The touching game goes like this -- we're gonna let you get a quick touch or a taste of something -- and you tell us whether you really want to mess with it or not. Some of the stuff won't be anything to worry about at all, and some of it might cause you to get a little excited if you was to see it coming -- and you have to tell the difference. There's a couple of ways you can fuck up. The first is pretty simple -- if you freak about something that's really not a problem, then you pay for that by letting us all touch you somewhere you don't normally get touched -- and if we run out of spots, we'll think of something else. The second way to fuck up is to buy into messing with something you wouldn't normally have messed with -- and the punishment for THAT is, well, you get to mess with what you bought into..." Tyrone stroked Cindy's back. "Are we clear so far?"

The only thing pinning Cindy in place and keeping her from hysterics was Tyrone's touch. Tyrone figured, however -- and correctly -- that once the game was on, she would settle down, one way or another. Fear of the unknown had her in its grip, and anything -- even bad things -- would be better than the unknown...

Beverly seemed to have a gut feeling for what was going on -- and the bindings didn't bother her at a basic level the way they bothered Cindy. She asked Otis, "You guys screwed with Gina like this, too, right?"

"Gina who?" Otis replied -- and Tyrone detected a spike of fear.

"Yeah," Tyrone murmured, "Something like this." He winked at Otis, who chuckled. Beverly relaxed.

"Okay, let's get on with it!" Tyrone announced, before things could go downhill. He got up and went over to Frog. "I need to be close to them to keep them from freaking. You do the deliveries. Find me something to write on or something -- go type it on the computer."

So Frog went over to the computer and typed, 'Pencil and paper?'

Lon typed 'Okay' and went scrabbling for some. Fortunately, they had the pad Sally had worked from to do the various notations on Cindy and Beverly's skin; she cracked open the door and put them in the main room. 'Check near the door they came in' Lon typed -- but Slick was already on the way.

Tyrone took the pad from Slick and wrote, 'Hot dog -- just a touch on the tongue.' Slick handed the slip to Frog, who nodded and fished out the package of raw hot dogs. The hot dogs were room temperature and a little slimy -- perfect for the job. Tyrone designated Slick to handle Cindy and Frog to handle Beverly. "Okay," he said aloud, "Stick out your tongues. Don't say anything until I ask you -- understand?"

"Uh huh," Beverly agreed. Cindy uttered a meek, "Yes."

"Okay, here we go..." Tyrone waved Slick and Frog in close so that Cindy and Beverly could sense them, then gave them the nod -- and Slick and Frog gave the girls' tongues a quick swipe with the hot dogs.

Both girls had the same thought -- 'Omigod! He DIDN'T!'

Tyrone chuckled. He couldn't read their minds, but he didn't have to from their reactions! "Okay, so, Cindy -- do you want to mess with that or not? I'll ask you what it is in a minute -- you just tell me whether you want it or not."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.