The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

"Get in," a distorted voice told Cindy and Beverly when they opened the back doors of the van. "Close the doors behind you." They did so. "Take off all your clothes," Sally directed, wearing a voice distorter. Randy put the van into motion.

"Can't it wait?" Cindy whined.

"No." At a motion from Sally, Randy halted the van. "Do you want to leave?"

"No." Cindy started unbuttoning her blouse. Beverly, already half out of hers, gave Cindy a look -- why did she have to be such a big chicken? Cindy glared back and hurried to catch up.

"I'm your ... matron, I guess you would call it," Sally explained. "I am to prepare you for the initiation. You will follow my instructions. Once you are undressed, there are a pair of blindfolds on the seat. Put them on."

While Cindy was finishing undressing, Beverly picked up a blindfold. It was a good one, like a sleep mask made of leather with rings of foam padding under felt on the side that came in contact with the face. It also had a wide, easily adjustable head strap that would make it very secure.

"Take off your shoes, too," the distorted voice directed. "You will be provided with flip-flops to get you inside past the broken glass and stuff, then we'll be taking them away and you'll be barefoot." Lon had thought up this little wrinkle -- and Sally got a little tingle delivering it. It was a great way of saying 'there is no escape' without actually coming out with it ... Lon had psych warfare down to an art -- something Sally appreciated. Cindy and Beverly merely nodded at this point -- but later, when they wanted to run...

They arrived. Sally got out and went to the tack room door. "We're here."

"How are things going?" Lon asked.

"Cindy is whining a lot."

"Too fucking bad..." Lon chuckled. "Help me with these..." The two of them brought out six cookie sheets with nails and broken glass and other items on them and arranged them side-by-side in pairs in a pathway bordered by some bricks leading to the tack room door. Then Lon handed Sally the flip-flops. "Okay, I don't want to have to talk at all. We'll bring them in through this door and straight back to the feed room behind the tack room. We'll put binders on them and you'll mark them up -- I have a list of stuff. We'll take some pictures -- I have a couple of lights set up in there to blind them while giving us real good light. Then we turn them over to Tyrone and Otis. Got it?"

"Yes, Master."

"Let's go." Sally put on the voice distorter and stepped around the cookie sheets, then climbed into the front of the van and peered through a slot into the back. "We are ready. Make sure your blindfold is on. I am opening the doors." She waited until Cindy and Beverly had both seated their blindfolds, then headed around back.

Opening the doors, she said, "Blonde first. Come forward and sit on the edge of the bed." Cindy came forward a bit and then gingerly settled herself on the bed and scooted forward until her legs dangled. "Put these on." Sally handed her the flip-flops. Cindy put them on and Sally directed, "Give me your wrist." She affixed a binder to each of Cindy's wrists. "Stand," she ordered. Cindy complied. Lon handed Sally three feet of light chain, which Sally attached to the binders, running it behind Cindy's back. Then she wrapped a web belt around Cindy's waist with the buckle at the back and connected the chain to the center of the belt at the rear with a 'D' ring. Sally then pulled Cindy forward a few steps and said, "Stand there while I prepare the brunette."

Cindy stood mute, testing her bonds. These guys were certainly thorough! If she hadn't known what was going to happen, she'd have been freaking! As it was, there was a clear trickle of fear running through her. There were a LOT of things she couldn't do with her arms, for instance, despite the relatively long length of chain. Reaching her face wasn't possible -- even her breasts were hard to reach. She could reach the buckle at her back -- not well, but she could reach it -- but she assumed correctly that it wasn't simple to open. The 'D' ring interfered with the mechanism and would have to be removed first, and it had a locking mechanism to it. Given time, Cindy could escape -- but it would probably take her several minutes...

Sally put Beverly through the same hoops, then said, "Come with me. Be very careful -- there are some nasty things on the ground. You don't want to fall..." Sally took Cindy by the elbow and Lon took Beverly, and they led them along the path over the cookie sheets festooned with debris and into the tack room. Guiding them to a pair of folding chairs, Sally seated them and said, "Take off the flip-flops. Be careful -- you might have picked up something." Each of them had glass or a nail or something embedded in the soft rubber of the shoes. "Nasty," Sally commented, taking the shoes. "I wouldn't go running outside barefoot -- you wouldn't get ten feet. It's safe in here, though." The barn floor was concrete. Grabbing Beverly by the upper arm, she said, "It's time to decorate you. Sit there and be quiet until I come back for you, Blondie. You're being watched, so don't get stupid." Lon made sure by wrapping a pair of Velcro straps around Cindy's binders and the chair arms, immobilizing her arms.

"Stand still. Don't move!" Sally directed Beverly when they arrived in the feed room, then began going down her list. Lon turned on the floodlights he'd set up in the room. For Beverly's face, washable marker would be used -- but anywhere below the neck would be permanent, which would be a LOT harder to remove and would probably have to wear off. Sally went down the list:

1. Left cheek: "I suck cock"

2. Right cheek: "Suck hole" with an arrow pointing at her mouth.

3. Left breast above nipple: "Twist here"

4. Right breast above nipple: "Pull here"

5. Chest above breasts: "I'm a cum slut"

6. Belly, above navel and below breasts, top to bottom:

a. "Fun bags" with arrows pointing to breasts.

b. Large biohazard symbol

c. "Beware! Cum Dump! Toxic!"

7. Below navel:

a. "I fuck ANYTHING!"

b. "Fuck hole" Arrow pointing toward pussy

8. Left ass cheek: "Spank"

9. Right ass cheek: "Me!"

10. Lower back just above ass: "Shit hole" Arrow leading to ass crack

11. Center of back: "Anal slut" just above "Poke my ass!"

When she was done, Sally stepped back. Lon nodded his approval. Sally undid the belt and binders -- they didn't want them in the photo spread. "Close your eyes and smile for the camera!" Sally directed, then whipped off the blindfold and stepped away.

Using a good camera, Lon had five pictures before Beverly could take a breath. He took a dozen while Sally told Beverly to turn her head this way and that. Beverly knew better than to open her eyes -- the spotlights would clearly blind her.

"Okay, turn around," Sally directed. Beverly did so, and Lon took photos of her back. "You can open your eyes..."

Beverly did -- and Sally was holding a work light six inches from her face when she did so and turned it on, blinding her. Beverly gasped and Sally replaced the blindfold, then sat her in the folding chair and quickly bound her wrists to the arms with Velcro the way Lon had bound Cindy. Then she replaced the binders and the chain, and finally, after having Beverly stand, the belt and 'D' ring. "Now sit back down and be quiet!" Sally warned. Beverly did as she was told -- and Sally replaced the Velcro straps.

'Well, the worst is over, probably, ' Beverly thought. 'Things have gone pretty much the way we were told they would... ' There had been some shocks and surprises, but she was holding it together...

Cindy, on the other hand, had spent the interim stewing and was in a fine funk! 'What are they doing to poor Beverly?' she worried. At one point, she'd tried to get up, chair and all -- but a hand had appeared from nowhere to wrap around her throat and a second one covered the scream she opened her mouth for and a voice rasped, "SIT!" in her ear. The hand around her throat hadn't squeezed, though, and after a few moments, she got control. The voice -- probably male, but distorted -- hissed, "Behave yourself! Sit there and be quiet!" -- and the hands remained in place for the few moments it took for her to get a grip.

Sally announced herself, "I'm back. I'm going to undo you from the chair and we're going into the other room. Behave yourself, now..." Cindy, well aware that Sally wasn't alone, did as she was told, and Sally moved her to the feed room and set to work on her decoration.


In the meantime, Toby, Amy, Gina and Mary arrived in Toby's car and Wanda and Kelly arrived in Kelly's car. Amy and Gina had made explanations to Mary on the way:

"Gina, maybe you'd better tell Mary what you had to do..." Amy suggested.

"I had to do a bunch of things, Mary," Gina related. "From what I can tell, every girl who joins the club has to put herself out there for sex with male members as a part of the deal. A lot of the girls do it this way because they're never gonna catch a guy with their clothes on, if you know what I mean. The club does some stuff to make the sex anonymous -- and one of the rules is that stuff that happens in the club stays there, so your reputation is safe -- but it's about sex."

"I haven't done that..." Mary muttered.

"I can't remember the last time we did an initiation where the girl had," Amy interjected. "On the other hand, I can give you a whole laundry list of girls who lost their virginity at the club."

"Including me," Gina added.

"Most of the girls who volunteer to join the club agree to do sexual things in order to get noticed by a boy," Amy related. "Everybody wears a mask -- and we do other things to try to keep them anonymous, like putting them in totally dark rooms or in a booth with just a hole in the wall for a boy to stick his cock through. We have a rule that says if a boy likes what he gets from a girl, he can ask for her name -- and if he does, and she is agreeable, he gets to find out -- but the price is two public dates with the girl. This gets the girls seen -- in public -- with a popular guy, which gets them out there, even if the relationship doesn't work -- but we have a pretty good record for hook-ups."

"I'll say!" Mary muttered.

"Now for the bad news," Gina related. "We're cheerleaders, so the normal rules don't apply. Well, they do, but they're nowhere near as important. Thanks to Cindy and Bev, we're not very popular -- so we have to go through an initiation..."

"What did you have to do?" Mary asked, dreading the answer.

"They want to bring it home to us that we're no better than the other girls," Gina began, "so they can be pretty hard on us. I had to suck a BUNCH of guys -- and I fucked four -- and I lost my cherry -- and I had to suck cum out of a girl's pussy." She thought about it. "I THINK that's the list. Oh, and they made videos, so that if I went back to Cindy, they could ruin my reputation."

"Oh my God!" Mary gasped.

"Well..." Gina smiled crookedly. "Actually, it wasn't that bad ... Oh, some of the guys were black, of course..."

"The team is colorblind," Amy interjected, "I hope you are!"

"I don't know..." Mary murmured shakily.

"If you can't hang, we'll just take you home, Mary," Amy soothed. "But you have sponsors or you wouldn't be here. There is some question of fairness to Gina if we take it TOO easy on you, but I don't think the guys have a whole lot of venom saved up for you. I don't think they're going to press as hard. It's all up to you, at this point."

"What's going to happen to Cindy and Beverly?" Mary asked.

"They're in big trouble," Amy related. "We reached out to rescue you. The initiation they signed up for has nothing to do with us -- except maybe it gets even with them for every nasty thing they ever did to someone else. Right about now, they're in the hands of some guys who have nothing to do with the club OR the sports teams -- and it isn't going to be pretty."

"Omigod!" Mary gasped.

By then they had arrived. "You need to make up your mind," Amy advised. "If the answer is no, we'll get someone to take you back to school and no one will ever bother you about it again, one way or the other. If you want to stay, you can go in and we'll get you set up. We've got a couple of other things going on, though, and some of us need to be elsewhere..."

Mary looked at Gina, who shrugged. "I did it. And I'm happy with the results."

"It's just a lot..." Mary worried.

"Why don't we send you home, then?" Amy replied. "I don't know if we'll ever make the offer again, but..."

Gina leaned forward, her smile feral, and asked, "So who are you going to Homecoming with, Mary?"

Toby got out. Amy and Gina would handle it -- he had places to be. Besides, Gina had just unleashed the secret weapon that would get Mary indoors ... He went in through the servant's entrance and settled at his new desk, then signaled Lon of his presence via IM. 'How's it going?'

'Like clockwork, ' Lon typed back. 'Sally is finishing Cindy. Cindy seems pretty jumpy, but she's not going anywhere -- we're being careful.'

'Good, ' Toby replied. 'And the guys?'

'The natives are starting to get restless, but we're almost done.'

'Okay.' Toby turned on the surveillance cameras in the main barn area and swept things. Tyrone and company were looking a little restive, but not seriously. Someone had delivered snacks -- which was a good idea. Rudy was playing with the video camera, totally unaware that everything he did was being captured not only locally, but here in Toby's inner sanctum. He had plenty of footage to incriminate the boys if things went wrong.

Amy came in and briefed him by the simple expedient of clasping his shoulder. Kelly was ensconced in what they'd unofficially labeled 'Dark Room Number Three' and Wanda and Gina had taken charge of Mary, who was nervous, but committed. They were busy stripping down and masking under the watchful eye of Candace.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.