The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

"No one expected you to do this!" Abigail insisted.

"Someone would have, sometime," Janice replied calmly. "Wanda and her sister sucked some boys this afternoon. Gina did a BUNCH of boys! I think just about every girl in the club has done something, sometime, with a boy she wasn't dating. It's something that happens -- and it is expected."

Candace nodded. "She's right, Abby. The club has a history -- especially for the younger girls -- of requiring them to handle boys -- and men -- outside of their relationships. Sometimes it all happens before they settle in, and sometimes not."

"What will your boyfriend think?" Abigail worried.

"She called me first," a voice sounded behind her, "and before she and I hooked up, I got sex several times from other girls and women in the club. I'd be a total jerk if I said no or if I blamed Janice in any way." Mark came through the door and moved directly to Janice, collecting her in his arms. "I knew you would worry, so I came to show you it's okay." Janice tucked her head into his shoulder and cuddled up.

"I think that's your answer," Toby said quietly.

"Yes." Abigail stood there for a moment, watching the couple kiss, and then turned for the door. "I think they need to be alone."

"Yeah." Toby backed away and Candace followed Abigail out and closed the door behind them.

"We were busy..." Candace murmured.

"For sure," Toby agreed. "Look, Abigail, this isn't a bad thing. Janice has paid her dues. Nobody is going to give her any crap about not participating, and she seemed to be fine with it. I recommend that we just put it away."

"Well ... I'm her mother -- understand? Right now I'm feeling a little guilty," Abigail sighed. "I exposed her to that."

"You know, nobody pushed her," Fred replied, entering the conversation. "Maybe she felt obligated, but nobody said she had to do it. I came looking for you and I didn't even hint that she should volunteer -- and when she came back to me and said she would handle it, I was surprised. But Tab has done it and Trish has done it, and that little Oriental chick has done it..." He shrugged. "It seemed to be the thing to do. She carried the ball, too -- Kurt acted like he'd won the lottery!"

"Well, next time, I'll try to be here," Abigail promised. "Let's work on scheduling things better."

"It didn't hurt anything," Toby reiterated. "Janice is fine. Abigail, you're not the only person on the roster, either. We just have to plan better. All's well that ends well."

"I don't want her relationship damaged!" Abigail insisted.

"It's fine," Toby placated. "Mark was all over it. Janice called him and he told her it was okay -- and he's in there proving it."

Deciding that Abigail needed a distraction, Candace said, "Hey, Fred -- aren't you overdue?"

Fred picked it up. "Yeah, as a matter of fact..."

Abigail, who was no fool, flicked a glance at each of them. "It's time I stopped talking and did something, then?"

"I'm thinking you'll feel better, Honey," Candace noted.

"Why don't we go somewhere comfortable and we can talk about things first," Toby suggested. "My office?"

"Sure." Candace waved Abigail and Fred before her.


Downstairs in Toby's office, Candace drew up a chair while Fred flopped on the couch. Abigail stood there a moment, indecisive, but Candace said, "Close the door, Honey, and give Fred a little something. You can pop off if you need to add anything."

"I keep hearing how godawful you are," Fred rumbled, "but Kurt came out of that bedroom fuckin' thrilled to death and your daughter don't look much different on the surface. Why don't you climb out of your stuff and show me the merchandise?"

Abigail glanced around, but Toby and Candace were studiously ignoring them. Toby asked Candace, "So how did things go?" Abigail shrugged and started undressing. Toby had seen most of it, anyway, and he'd actually had it, even...

"Furniture will be delivered in the morning," Candace replied. "We got a good deal on a couple of sofabeds, three sectionals, and some chairs. The first floor parlor and the library will be set up, and a couple of things will make it to the second floor. We got a couple of dining sets, too, for the dining room, and three recliners. The charge card is hard hit, though."

Toby nodded. "I think we'll let Jean and Sharon move forward with offering a lamp for sale, but I'll pull some money in from the offshore accounts, just in case they're wrong about them. I put together this thing -- ah, never mind, you wouldn't want to be bored with it. Bottom line is that one or two thousand a day is trickling into the business account in the form of 'anonymous donations.' We'll have money to make a payment, even if we can't cover it all in one month." Toby felt that they were being rushed and was basically crossing his fingers regarding the security of Fernando's offshore accounts, but he was moving small, relatively random amounts in from five separate accounts in rotation, a couple of deposits a day, some as donations and some covered by electronic invoices. The whole thing wouldn't stand up to serious scrutiny, but he was relying upon the fact that nobody should ever become interested in them if security was otherwise tight. The accounts in use were very old, too, and had been dormant for several years before they got huge deposits during Fernando's downfall.

Fred listened with half an ear while he watched Abigail undress. She looked wasted, like she'd been used hard -- or was on drugs. He was pretty sure drugs weren't the problem, though. "You got an eating problem?" he asked.

"I've been ... living in prison, sort of," Abigail related. "My father insisted that my husband marry me -- but he didn't have to live with the results. We ... weren't happy. He tended to take things out on me. Since I wasn't anything impressive to start with..." She shrugged.

"Well, you're free, I guess..." Fred grunted.

"I don't know if I know how to deal with that," Abigail replied, "but I'm happier here." Nude, she squatted to undo Fred's belt and open his fly.

"Vans are another matter," Candace related to Toby. "Buying or leasing a new vehicle as a corporate entity is going to require cash and a guarantor. I recommend that we buy used -- used car dealers will accept the corporate charge card and we can buy a new work van for three or four thousand."

"Let's do that, then," Toby agreed. "How soon?"

"Abby and I found two -- both work vans. We'll need seats." Candace stole a glance behind her; Abigail was just sucking in Fred's length -- and showing a thorough familiarity with the process.

"Call Randy -- he knows this junk dealer who can probably hook us up, although I don't know if he can do a rush job fitting seats in time..." Toby, too, was watching Abigail and Fred. Abigail was challenging herself with Fred's length -- and pleased that he wasn't jamming her head down, forcing her.

Fred wasn't going to, either. This was his first attention from a female in a while and he just didn't feel like being rude and selfish about it. Abigail was painfully skinny -- she looked sort of like that creature in the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy, only she was female -- but her tits reminded Fred of Louise's. Somehow or another, he was going to have to fix things with Louise ... In the meantime, Abigail was proving to be a fine cocksucker.

"Okay, I can do that." Candace had turned around to watch. "I'll call tonight and see what can be done. If we can't do proper seats, do we still want to use them?"

"Yeah -- we'll just have to pack them in on the floorboards and hope they can deal with it." Toby's eyes hadn't left the pair on the couch.

"Fine. Fred, how is the work going?" Candace asked.

Fred looked up to see that he was the center of attention. "The third floor isn't done -- and isn't gonna be. None of the fancy work on the second is done, either, but those three rooms are blocked off as far as light is concerned. The kitchen will probably take two weeks and they won't start until Monday. The bathrooms work, even if they aren't pretty, some of them, but the fancy stuff you want out back will take time. I figure we'll get the second floor redone next week and the third good and started. The pool needs to wait until spring, but we can get the Jacuzzi up and put in a sauna, probably by the end of next week. More in the way of rehab is gonna take time and money." He closed his eyes and groaned. "Shit, it's gettin' hard to think -- you've got a magic mouth, Abby."

Abigail popped up. "Do you want me to finish this, or... ?"

"Not to be greedy, but I think I've got two loads in me..." Fred grunted.

"Okay." It was just what Abigail wanted to hear; she dove on Fred's cock, looking to extract that first load.

Toby, watching the pair and sensing where Abigail was, caught himself drifting. "I think that's good progress. Next week is Homecoming, and everyone will be going to the dance and only coming here late for quiet time -- I don't foresee a blowout. We'll get through tomorrow night and Fred can do what is necessary next week to get us to a semi-permanent setup, and then we can look at other long-term changes. Fred, you wouldn't happen to know a sign painter, would you?"

"Huh?" Fred wasn't prepared to process anything off the wall -- he was going to blow his nut at any moment and Abigail was busy swallowing him! "What?"

"It'll wait..."

Amy opened the door, looked in and grinned, then came in and moved to Toby and knelt to open his pants. She'd been wandering the house since Mark arrived (knowing Toby was with him without being able to see him directly), instilling a sense of urgency in the contractors to get them out of the house for the evening.

"Sweetheart..."

"The workmen have gone," Amy whispered. "This won't hurt Mark and Janice."

"Candace?" Toby was talking to Amy, but Candace rose.

"I think I need to leave."

"Okay." Amy's lips rolled over his cock and Toby, already caught up in things, got tunnel vision. Candace didn't know where the urgency came from, but suddenly she wanted to be home. She left as rapidly as she could, figuring that things were in good hands at the clubhouse.

"HUUUUUUUNHHHH!!!" Fred hunched up and began blasting semen into Abigail's hot, wet mouth. He put both hands on her head, but somehow managed not to impale her. Abigail swallowed the first few spurts and then impaled herself, swallowing around Fred's pulsing cock, extending his peak. She was very pleased that he'd restrained himself, used to Tom's brutality. She kept sucking after he finished, working to maintain his erection, as she felt a sense of urgency, a desire to have him inside her.

Amy and Toby were tossing clothing this way and that -- and Amy was doing her level best not to stay disconnected from Toby's erection for very long at all. Kurt may have triggered Amy's decision, but no matter what the source, she'd decided that she and Toby should 'break in' the new clubhouse and they were now in a situation where everyone in the place was coupled and they needn't worry about the shock wave. There was no stopping her -- and Toby didn't want to, anyway. He knew that she'd taken care of things, so it wasn't a problem...

Upstairs, Mark's intent had been to make certain that Janice got her reassurance, first -- but that reassurance needed sex to back it up. He'd gone in concentrating on the cuddle, kissing and caressing her and letting her know she was desired and treasured -- but now he could feel the urgency building in both of them, so he helped her get him out of his clothing and prepared for what they both wanted to follow. He was erect and excited, but felt confident that he could deliver what was necessary without any oral preparation from Janice; when he was naked and back on the bed, he was ready when Janice rolled atop him and started jockeying for position astride his cock.

Almost simultaneously, Janice's mother climbed onto the couch and positioned herself above Fred's cock and Amy wiped a bunch of disks and software manuals off Toby's desktop so she could lie back on it. The three females were completely in synch as they pulled their lovers' probes into their depths. Toby, standing, merged with Amy as Abigail impaled herself on Fred's rigid erection and Janice similarly drove herself onto Mark's. And at that point, everyone entered an altered state...

Janice rose and fell on Mark's tapered cock -- or maybe it was Fred's -- or Toby's. Maybe it was all three! Likewise, Abigail rode Fred but felt Mark and flashes of Toby, as if her consciousness was moving from herself to Janice to Amy ... Toby and Amy were locked together, one organism, sharing EVERYTHING through their wide eyes -- which were locked on one another as their bodies churned together. The pace of all three couplings increased until it was thoroughly manic and hung there, on the crest, until Amy and Toby erupted simultaneously, triggering similar detonations in the other two couples. Mark and Janice and Fred and Abigail hurtled into the stratosphere, tossed by the shockwave, blinded, overloaded by the paroxysms of pleasure, and lost all contact with the real world for a time until they could recover enough to stare at one another, dazed by the experience.

All this happened in a silence that was almost eerie; none of the three couples said anything the whole time they were engaged in the act louder than gasps and soft grunts. The sounds of their bodies slamming together eclipsed any verbal outbursts. With the act completed, one might think there would be outbursts over the intensity of the act, but the four who were involved in the secondary act instinctively realized that there was no description to be had, so they didn't try -- they just worked, gasping, at recovery.

Toby and Amy were one. Both knew it wouldn't last more than a timeless moment, but they were merged. It came to them that the intervals between these mergers was beginning to shrink and that soon they would be a regular thing -- somehow -- unless they could find another way to bleed off the attraction. Instinct led them to realize that sex with others tended to damp things somewhat and an agreement was made that more effort was required to make that happen -- especially for Amy, whose desire had triggered the current episode. Toby was sleeping with others, occasionally, but Amy had been avoiding it -- and this was the result.

It was unwise to allow Fred and Abigail to develop a bond, so they reached out to attenuate their memory of the experience -- but they couldn't bring themselves to do the same for Mark and Janice. The couple was already fully committed -- this wouldn't change anything.

In a moment, Toby's cock, spent, slid from Amy's vagina, followed by an absolute flood of his seed -- and the couple, while still linked, regained some semblance of individuality. They were two again, not one. Amy reluctantly halted the attack on her available egg that would have resulted in offspring -- the effort was painful, but necessary. The time for children would come, but it hadn't arrived yet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.