The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Lillian collapsed on the bed and began to cry. Gabriel, not realizing the fact that it implicated him, crawled over to her and pulled her against him.

Phyllis turned to Trish. "Well?"

"They were all in here together. The boys were cuddled up too tight to be innocent," Trish explained.

Phyllis' eyes swept the four young teens. "Well, are you innocent?"

Brie and Pietro traded glances. "Well, not THAT innocent!" Brie replied, pushing back, refusing to act guilty. Pietro prepared himself to stonewall, too.

Phyllis eyed the other couple and pursed her lips. "Why is Gabriel here, anyway?"

Lillian dredged up some defiance, wiping away tears. "Not for Pietro!"

Phyllis sighed. "This is my fault..."

"There is no FAULT!" Lillian insisted. "I wanted to be with Gabriel -- at MY house, not at the park!"

"The park?" Several people shared glances.

"Gabriel and I have been seeing each other at the park, after school," Lillian related tiredly. "There are a lot of people around, so..."

"How long?" Phyllis queried.

"Since Brie's birthday."

"What were you doing at the park?"

"Holding hands, mostly."

"And tonight?" Phyllis asked.

Lillian refused to respond, but with Gabriel, honor was involved. "We did it."

"She's THIRTEEN!" Phyllis erupted.

"Momma!" Lillian yelled, "I ASKED him! I BEGGED, even! It's not his fault!"

"Baby..." Phyllis covered her face. "All this sex going around..."

"It's LOVE, Momma!" Lillian insisted.

"At thirteen? Baby..." Phyllis shook her head. She turned to Gabriel and pointed a finger.

"She did, you know!" Brie erupted.

"She did what?" Phyllis shifted her attention to Brie.

"Begged him. More than once, too. I tried to put it off, but..."

Phyllis cocked her head. "How?"

"I figured if they got enough blowjobs..."

Phyllis covered her face.

Tabitha frowned. "How come that didn't work?"

"It was gonna," Brie explained, "but they went off to watch Miz Horner and Big Bro go at it and when they got back, they were all worked up ... Gabriel would have had to be dead to be able to say no..."

Phyllis shook her head. "What am I supposed to do?"

"I need pills, Momma," Lillian announced. "THAT's what you're supposed to do!"

"You can't lock her up," Bobby ventured. "What stops you?"

"Nothing," Phyllis replied tonelessly. "Absolutely nothing." She eyed Brie. "What about you? Am I going to have to tell Adele I screwed that up, too?"

"Momma did, too, if you did," Brie replied calmly. "Pietro and I have been together before. But we haven't done it -- the doctor says I'm not ready."

"What HAVE you done?" Phyllis demanded.

Brie shrugged, unrepentant. "Blowjobs. Everybody KNOWS I do that. I taught Pietro to lick me."

Randy looked around. "You know what? It's too fucking late! Everybody just go back to bed and let it sit until morning. Cheesecake..." He eyed Brie, then eyed Pietro. "Fuck it." He waved it off. "What were you guys gonna do?" he asked Bobby and Pete.

"Probably fuck in the living room like they did LAST week!" Lillian erupted, happy to spread the wealth.

"Lillian!" Trish erupted.

"Well?" Lillian crossed her arms.

"There ain't nobody in this room that don't know what sex is!" Randy growled. "You KNOW they're doing it!" he pointed out to Phyllis. "Now you know THEY'RE doing it," he swept an arm at the younger couples. "This is turning into one of those attacks of the stupids that Momma gets! Everybody shut the fuck up and go to bed somewhere!"

Phyllis turned on Gabriel. "You... !"

Randy interposed himself between them. "You HEARD how it was! You're not gonna blame him -- and you're not gonna STOP either one of them! So..."

Trish intervened. "You guys..." She waved at the bed.

"We're good here," Brie announced.

Trish turned to Tabitha. "Take the couch." Tabitha nodded and took Pete's hand. "Momma, go back to bed with Randy." She tugged Bobby's hand, "Come on, Baby..."

Randy grabbed Phyllis by the wrist and dragged her away; Phyllis, drained, allowed it.


Back in her own bedroom, Phyllis began to sob. "You don't understand! I make that mistake, again and again -- and she's doing it ALREADY!"

"So tell me," Randy replied, hauling the big woman against him.

"Do you know," Phyllis said quietly, "that each of my kids has a different daddy? Do you know that I don't even know who two of them ARE?"

"Come on..." Randy dragged Phyllis onto the bed. "Get it out," he demanded, pulling her in against him.

"I don't get it a lot, but I'm easy," Phyllis sighed. "I get a little drunk and some guy gets interested and he plays with my tits a little and I just fall over on my back..."

"Gabriel didn't just feel Lillian up for a couple of minutes and then jump on her," Randy pointed out. "Did you hear them? I know it sounds stupid to us, but they think they're in love."

"That's better?" Phyllis asked. "She's thirteen!"

"Yeah, but he's doing his best for her," Randy pointed out. "As long as she has the hots for Gabriel, she's safe from other guys, you know?"

"What about his brother?"

"I don't think Gabriel wants to be like his brother," Randy guessed. "Do you want to do this right?"

"Well, yeah..."

"I'll call Terence tomorrow, and he and Bonita can talk to Gabriel. I know Gabriel listens to Terence." Randy waved his finger at her, "But you aren't stopping it! Did YOU stop, once you got started?"

"No." Phyllis looked away.

"How come you turn up pregnant all the time?" Randy asked.

"I'm stupid. I forget to take the pills. It's usually not necessary, you know?" Phyllis shook her head. "I get it once in a blue moon -- and usually after I've given up..."

"What are you doing now?" Randy asked. "You're getting some, occasionally."

"I'm on something," she assured him.

"Well, you put Lillian on something," Randy insisted. "Then if she has to have it -- and she will -- she's covered."

"Yeah..." Phyllis sighed. "Thanks, I guess."

"Just forget about it and get some sleep," Randy told her.

Sleep wouldn't come. On top of everything else, some soft sounds wafted in through the connecting wall -- and Phyllis KNEW what they were... "Randy?"

"Mmm?"

"I can't sleep. I'm all worked up -- and besides, somebody is doing it."

"So..."

"Again?"

"Yeah." Randy rubbed his face. "Let me wake up."

"I'll suck you."

"Yeah, that'll help."

It took a half-hour or so, but by the end they were both exhausted. Randy fingered Phyllis' pussy while she sucked him erect, and then pounded her doggie-style. Since he'd already had her twice, he took a while to recharge -- which got Phyllis plenty of attention. When they collapsed after that, sleep came quickly.


"Was that him?" Abigail Fremd asked.

"Yes." Janice nodded.

"He didn't look too bad from a distance." Abigail gathered herself. "It wasn't smart for him to bring you home."

"If Daddy's car had been home, he'd have dropped me off a block away," Janice replied.

"Did you do it?"

"Yes."

"I can't protect you."

"They say you can," Janice said quietly.

"They? Who?"

"You know."

"Those two kids?" She did know, once Janice mentioned it.

"Yes."

"What do they know?" Abigail sighed. "If your father takes it into his head..."

"They have a plan," Janice replied. "It might not protect me the first time, but it will after. Besides, now Daddy won't be the first."

"It's too late," Abigail sighed. "It's too late for all of us."

"It's never too late," Janice replied placidly.

'So young ... So innocent. Even with her father around, she still has illusions.' "Let's go to bed -- we don't want to be awake when HE gets home."


Being asleep didn't help Abigail an hour later. Tom, angry at having struck out at the clubs, woke her up and took it out on her, choking her with his cock until he managed to get off -- which took a while, given how drunk he was. Abigail would barely be able to croak in the morning.


Saturday was definitely the morning after the night before. Candace, fresh as a daisy and full of young male cum, bounced out of bed early and called Fred -- too early for Louise's happiness. Fred had gone out drinking, but moderated it and as a result was able to deal with things; he made several calls, collecting the team he'd selected to assist with the clubhouse makeover. The boys weren't home; Damian was sleeping in Alyssa's room at the Hayes' and Terence and Bonita had the couch. Adele and Ed, having gone three very happy rounds, never noticed until Phyllis called to apologize about something or other and asked Adele to coffee -- oh, and did she know where Terence and Bonita were? Adele, who didn't, initially, ended up calling Phyllis back when she found the couple on the couch.

Coffee with Phyllis could wait until Ed was fed, by God -- Adele saw him out the door smiling and got "I'll call ya -- don't get busy on me!" after he consumed three eggs and half a pound of bacon. Alyssa cooked for everyone else.

Terence drove. Phyllis was uneasy, to say the least, and after some hemming and hawing, it came out. "Lillian and Gabriel are having sex." That brought a rapid-fire harangue on Gabriel from his sister, but he held his own -- Bonita wasn't exactly spotless. Lillian was all over it, too, insisting that they'd been seeing each other for some time and that Gabriel had been both reluctant and a gentleman. Brie supported these assertions, as well as Pietro -- which triggered the second revelation, "Brie and Pietro are ALSO having sex!"

Brie contested that charge vociferously, insisting that they were 'merely' trading oral sex -- and offered to back it up with a pelvic exam.

"What do you want from us?" Bonita asked Phyllis.

"I don't know. Randy SWEARS that now they've started, they won't stop..." Phyllis sighed.

"If they do, it'll be on their own," Randy insisted.

"Mi amor?" Bonita eyed Terence, who shifted his attention to Gabriel.

"I SWEAR I tried!" Gabriel insisted. "I was going to stick with..."

"What?" his sister asked.

"What they were doing," Gabriel pointed at Brie and Pietro. "I tried to do the right thing, but..."

"It's true!" Pietro erupted. "She begged him for it! How can you pass that up?"

"You all need a closer eye," Adele opined, "but we're closing the barn door after the horse has left." Shrugging, she turned to Phyllis. "Things are no better at my house."

"Do I tell Gabriel's mother?"

"No." That was Bonita. "Gabriel will not be treated fairly. He will be abused, while his silver-tongued older brother gets away with much worse. Everyone says Gabriel acted honorably."

Phyllis nodded. "What do I do? Sanction this?"

"Look the other way," Terence rumbled. "It'll go away, or it won't. Lillian needs pills, though. I'll talk to Mama."

"What about Brie?" Phyllis asked.

"It's not news," Adele sighed, "Although Pietro is." She eyed the boy.

Terence and Randy shared a glance. Terence rumbled, "Learning to lick pussy isn't so terrible."

Adele threw up her hands. "You guys!"

"Oh, come on, Momma!" But Randy grinned instead of launching into a tirade.

Eventually, there was another breakfast -- the second for some.


At Travers', Donna got up first and put on coffee, then dragged Mac out. There were noises coming from her mother's room -- rhythmic noises -- so she left them alone. Noreen and Harmon wandered down while Donna was cooking breakfast.

Harmon seemed subdued. Noreen carried the conversation, starting with, "Harmon says he's seen you naked."

Donna sighed. "Yeah, he has. Mac and I were having sex when he came home unexpectedly."

Noreen flicked a glance at Harmon. "And he felt you up?"

"We were with Tad and Anita," Donna related. "Mac took them home -- and that's when Harmon announced himself ... What happened here?"

Noreen flicked a glance at Harmon, who seemed to be hiding in his coffee cup, and said, "I was getting ready for bed and the doorbell rang, and Harmon was there and came in and said outrageous things and grew tentacles and I couldn't get away ... Eventually, I didn't want to."

Donna nodded. "I got the same thing -- and I started out naked. I was lucky Mac wasn't gone long." Both of them looked at Harmon -- who carefully didn't look back.

The men didn't stay long. Harmon climbed out of his shell to thank Noreen for a pleasant evening, exercising his charm in a subdued manner. Mac, behind him, shrugged and popped his eyes. Then they were gone.

Then the REAL interrogation began. "How long have you two been having sex?" Noreen asked.

"A couple of weeks." Donna hung her head.

"And you've been dating how long?"

"A couple of weeks." That brought a disapproving silence...

"Where did you meet?" Noreen asked, finally.

"There was a party after the football game," Donna related. "Sort of a mixer. Misha and Anita and I got invited..."

"Sounds more like a frat party," Noreen mused.

"Well, there is kind of a club -- nothing official. You get invited because you know somebody. We knew Miriam."

"What are you not telling me?" Noreen asked.

"Lots of stuff," Donna admitted. "We made promises -- I can't break them. I could probably find someone who can tell all, but..."

"But what?"

"You would have to sign up."

"There are older women in this club?"

"I probably shouldn't go there."

Noreen sighed. "Maybe I SHOULD sign up -- now that I'm having sex again. At least you're on birth control -- your idiot mother, who OUGHT to know better, had unprotected sex four times last night and this morning with a man she barely knows..."

"He's a special case," Donna mused.

"Well, he didn't use a rubber -- and I let him. And I even told him not to bother after the first time! How stupid is THAT?"

Donna played with a water ring on the table top. "I think I can get you a morning after pill. The group has ... resources."

Noreen looked sad. "You know what's godawful stupid? I don't want one..."

"Mom..." Donna knew EXACTLY what her mother had paid for her last indiscretion. "You don't want to do that again."

Noreen sighed. "I don't want the down-side. But, Honey, you're doing adult things -- how long will you be here? I enjoy being a mother -- but you don't need much mothering anymore, and soon you probably won't even need advice..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.