The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

'Charmin' Harmon' Thornton swept his eyes over Donna Travers' mother and nodded to himself as he finished the introduction, "My name is Harmon Thornton -- your daughter Donna is dating my son Mac."

"Is there a problem?" Noreen asked. 'This isn't going to be one of those 'Your daughter isn't good enough... ' conversations, is it?' she wondered.

"Oh, no!" Harmon declared, "I was impressed with young Donna the instant I laid eyes on her!" 'Something about the way she sucks cock and fucks doggie-style... ' Harmon added to himself. "No, I was so impressed that I thought I should really meet her mother..."

"It's very late..." Noreen muttered.

"Yes, I know -- but the kids are out tonight and I was in the neighborhood ... May I come in?" Harmon stepped forward and Noreen backed up automatically, given the proximity of Harmon's imposing presence.

Actually, Harmon had been out looking for some action in his usual haunts and the pickings had been thin -- but he'd had young Donna and her mother in his head since his encounter with Donna the previous Saturday. Donna, never believing that Harmon would actually appear at her house, had given her address and a description of her mother -- who was an only vaguely wear-dated version of Donna herself ... Noreen, therefore, bypassed Harmon's normal selection criteria -- which she wouldn't have met upon a mere visual inspection. But Donna had a hot pussy -- which Harmon fully intended to feel wrapped around his cock at some point -- and that led to the assumption that her mother would, too...

"Donna is with Mac?" Noreen asked.

"And several other male and female friends, no doubt, but yes, I'm sure they're together," Harmon smoothed things. "Mac is quite taken with Donna. Is Mr. Travers at home?" This was pure misdirection; Harmon knew that Noreen wasn't married.

"There is no Mr. Travers," Noreen replied. "I'm not married."

"Divorced?"

"Uh, no..." This wasn't how Noreen preferred to discuss Donna's paternity, but they'd gotten there and she was stuck with it.

"I see," Harmon was all sympathy. "So the relationship that led to Donna's conception didn't work out, then..."

"No..." She'd been a Senior in high school, visiting her older sister at college -- and drunk at a frat party -- and the college boy had been smooth and practiced and said and did all of the right things, and his two buddies arrived after she was already naked and riding a cock ... She never got ANYONE's name and when she turned up pregnant things went to Hell at home and she moved out. Life had been hard and lonely and Donna was the cornerstone of her existence; what she was going to do when her daughter spread her wings and left the nest, Noreen had no idea. Noreen didn't drink and she stayed away from men -- she had toys, but mostly she just avoided temptation and masturbated when things got too hard. When she hadn't followed up her mistake with three other children, her parents realized that they'd been too harsh and there had been a reconciliation -- and Noreen had done her best to turn it all off and continue to prove herself worthy...

"How sad," Harmon commiserated. Harmon was an accomplished womanizer -- largely because he'd never met a woman deep enough and sexy enough to hold him. They all seemed to have the same drives -- more money and protection-oriented than sexual. He could read Noreen's face readily -- and what he saw there was VERY interesting ... He sensed fear -- but there was blood in the water, too. Noreen seldom got close to ANY man and NEVER approached anyone with Harmon's charisma, and although Harmon loomed over her, he didn't overtly threaten -- and her body, denied its needs for so long, did certain things on its own. She could smell him, for instance -- and that smell brought a low-grade arousal that made her nipples tent her blouse. "You're very impressive. Do you go braless regularly?"

"Wh--what?" Noreen's eyes popped. "You, uh, caught me changing clothes..."

"I was lucky, then," Harmon mused. "The resemblance to Donna is remarkable. May I?" He reached out and placed a hand on her waist, sliding it under her blouse caress her midriff.

"I--I..." Harmon added a second hand on her midriff and Noreen stammered, "I don't think you..."

"Got this familiar with your daughter?" Harmon finished for her. "Well, you'd be surprised. You ARE aware that Donna and Mac are having sex, aren't you, Darlin'?"

"Wh--what?" Noreen gasped.

"When I first laid eyes on Donna, she was sucking Mac's cock, actually," Harmon delivered a second blow. "She was absolutely naked -- and beautiful, I might add ... May I?" His hands rose along Noreen's ribcage, taking her blouse with them. Noreen clamped her hands to her sides, but that merely trapped the wrinkled fabric under her armpits -- and above her breasts. "Yes, hers are very similar -- VERY similar..." Noreen's breasts had given up a bit of territory to gravity, but not a lot -- if anything, the slight droop added something, making them clearly genuine. "Beautiful nipples..." Harmon collected a breast in his hand, caressing it. He began lowering his head and Noreen threw up her hands, still pinning the blouse under her arms -- but instead of going for a breast, Harmon lowered his lips to hers.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Noreen held her lips closed as her eyes popped at the invasion. She tried to push him away, but was limited by the way she was STILL tying up her blouse. Meanwhile, Harmon's other hand slipped under the elastic waistband of her culottes -- and bypassed the poor elastic of her raggedy panties in the process -- to rub her ass.

"I bet that's similar, too. Do you shave? Donna has a little bikini trim triangle..."

"Harmon!" Noreen croaked. She went after the hand on her breast with both hands, so Harmon let her have it -- and stand there holding his hand as he delved deep enough into the back of her panties to run a finger past her asshole to the bottom of her slit. He pulled the hand she was holding downward and she continued to clutch it -- which bent her at the waist and shoved her culottes and panties down a bit and granted Harmon's middle finger access to the very opening of her vagina! "Omigawd! Harmon!" It was IN THERE! Not far, but she couldn't figure out how to get it out ... She started to raise up but Harmon's free hand slid forward to engage her breast again so she had to push it away. That bent her further and Harmon pressed outward with his arm and the elastic waistband of the culottes slid all the way to his wrist, baring her ass.

"Yeah, Donna's looks just like that. Feels pretty much the same, too..." Harmon chuckled. He pumped the finger into her depths -- which were getting wet -- and then bypassed the opening on the way down her split to her clitoris.

Noreen looked up, big-eyed. "You didn't f-feel it!"

Harmon chuckled. "Darlin' I generally get my way around a woman, you know? Mac stopped me before things went too far, but I was rubbing her pussy more or less just like this..." His fingers rubbed Noreen's suddenly stiff clitoris.

"I-- You-- We-- Donna..." Noreen didn't know where to start! She was confused and her body was betraying her and Harmon was telling her that Donna was easy and having sex with his son ... She forgot about the hand on her breast and went reaching awkwardly for the one rubbing her clit. Finally, she gasped, "I don't do sex!"

"You're overdue, Darlin'," Harmon replied, tugging the nipple she'd let him get at. "You're WAY overdue. And if you're anything like Donna, you want it..." She had his wrist, so he let her tug on it and pull it to the side -- which defeated her culottes and panties totally, allowing them to puddle on the floor. Noreen let go to snatch at them -- and missed -- and Harmon slid three fingers up and down her now soaking slot.

"Please!" He had eight arms and they all seemed to be able to set her body on fire! Her mind was clouded -- she couldn't fight him! He kept saying things, and while she reeled from the blows to her psyche, he took more ground on her body! He said Donna was easy and Donna was fucking -- and by extension, SHE was easy ... That resonated -- she knew that. But the things he said meant that Donna would soon be gone, and she would be alone and she would need ... this...

"I'm doin' my best, Darlin'," Harmon muttered, deliberately misunderstanding her. He kissed the back of her neck and she whined; her hands couldn't seem to decide whether to push at the hand on her breast, manipulating her nipple, or to hold it in place. She staggered a bit on the clothing bunched at her ankles and ended up extricating a foot -- and spreading her stance, granting Harmon further access. Nothing stopped him -- and everything she did made things worse ... or better, maybe...

The couch was right there, so Harmon settled on it, dragging Noreen with him. She ended up on his lap, on her back; Harmon leaned to one side so he could kiss her and bring a hand up from beneath her arm to fondle a breast while three fingers rode over her pubic bush to slide over her clit. She tried to lock his tongue out with her teeth, but he had control -- her body wanted him. A rush of pleasure enveloped her, rising from her clitoris, and her mouth opened and accepted his probe.

'Thank God I'm wearing dress slacks, ' Harmon thought, 'We're gonna fuck right here... ' Noreen had all but surrendered. He unzipped and unbuckled and pushed his slacks down with one hand while keeping her busy with the other and his lips. Noreen's hands got under his shirt at some point and that seemed to be it -- she was clutching and rubbing. He kicked free of everything below the waist but his socks and rolled up, lifting one of her legs so he could get between them.

The touch of Harmon's cock on her nether lips brought a burst of something resembling clarity. 'Omigawd! We're gonna fuck!' But she couldn't stop him -- she would have had to fight herself as much as him and she didn't have it in her. Instead, she clutched him to her as he pressed himself home...

"Aaaaahhhh!" It was a chorus, mutual. Noreen had always been hot-blooded; it had literally been a choice between doing absolutely nothing and surrendering to her nature -- and she had chosen to put Donna first. Now, faced with no choice in the matter, there was going to be backlash...

'This chick is somebody's mother?' Harmon marveled. 'This is the tightest fucking pussy I've had in YEARS!' It was INCREDIBLE! He COULDN'T pound her -- he had to fight pneumatic suction going both ways!

"OMIGOD! OMIGOD!" Noreen gasped.

"So ... you ... don't ... do ... sex..." Harmon puffed, pushing and pulling against the clutch of her clasping cunt.

"FUCK! FUCK!" Noreen's eyes rolled up and she convulsed. Harmon had to wait while she clamped down on him so tightly that he couldn't move -- but when she came back, she'd gone over totally to the Dark Side -- it was there in her eyes!

"More! More! Fuck me! Omigawd!" she howled.

She loosened up a little bit, too -- just enough and not too much -- and Harmon started getting a stroke on. Noreen was well worth the effort, Harmon mused -- she was hotter than a firecracker!

Harmon had a 'standard stroke' -- a kind of lazy poke that maximized pleasure for himself and was generally more than adequate for his partners -- but Noreen wouldn't allow him to use it! She put her feet on the couch cushions and threw her pussy up at him, driving him to pump faster and faster, rattling him and throwing him off his game -- but oddly, she didn't interfere with the pleasure deliveries. As a result, in what seemed to Harmon to be record time, he was fighting off orgasm. "Close..." he panted, hammering away like a teenager.

Noreen, wild-eyed, howled, "DO IT! GIVE ME BABIES!" She picked up her legs and pushed her ankles into him behind his thighs, literally trying to pull him in deeper!

Harmon couldn't escape -- and he didn't want to! Noreen's yell went straight to his hindbrain and turned loose the animal instincts there and he yelled wordlessly and poured a flood of semen just as deep into her as he could push his cock! Noreen screamed and threw another manic orgasm as she felt the powerful pulses paint her cervix white, clutching him to her and surging against him, trying mindlessly to merge with him.

It took a couple of minutes for either of them to come back to earth. Harmon was just AMAZED! He'd sampled the charms of dozens of women in his time -- his polished approach was the result of constant practice -- but Noreen had come out of left field with this incredible response curve -- he hadn't had a fuck like that in YEARS! Now she lay there, looking up at him, apparently waiting for something ... Harmon had no idea what, either, so he said, "Couches are nice, Darlin', but I like beds better. Can we move to yours?"

Noreen, not trusting herself to speak, nodded and waited for him to climb off her. Was he a rapist? Huh! She would have one Hell of a time proving it after screaming for him to impregnate her at the top of her lungs! She gathered up her clothing and he gathered his, and she took his hand and led him to her bedroom.

Once there, they just tossed their clothing on the floor and climbed on the bed and Harmon launched into his standard preparatory procedure for a second fuck -- but his usual urgency was lacking. Instead, he took his time, dragging out steps that usually took only a couple of minutes. Noreen absorbed all of his efforts with obvious enjoyment and played clumsily with his cock, but something was up -- she didn't speak.

Harmon, being a practiced womanizer, was religious about rubbers -- but when he got down to deliver a little cunnilingus to get Noreen ready for his second penetration, he ran straight into the creampie evidence of the fact that he'd failed to protect either of them. "Uh, Darlin'? About birth control..."

Noreen finally spoke. In a hollow voice, she related, "I don't use any. I haven't had sex with a man in, well, a very long time -- and I didn't expect to. In the past, avoiding it wasn't hard..." There were tears in her eyes. 'I've done it again!' she wailed internally.

"Good God, Darlin'! How long... ?" Harmon had gathered this instinctively during the seduction, but Noreen was apparently telling him that she'd been doing without for a lot longer than he'd assumed...

"Years," Noreen croaked. "I needed to provide a home for Donna..." She covered her eyes. "Donna was a mistake -- well, that's not really how I generally put it. She was an unexpected, happy consequence of the night I lost my virginity. I was drunk and horny and three different guys had me..." She released a sob. "Now I've done it again..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.