The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Pete was pretty sure he was in a big girl -- but it was hard to tell. Was this a big ass or just an ass? What was big? The pussy was pretty fine -- wet and juicy and tight -- but kind of grainy in texture ... There were grunts and groans, but there was a lot of slurping and besides, the whole grip thing was tough to handle. Pete was actually on the right, in Bernice's pussy, with Donna holding his left hand and Bonita holding his right while Terence plugged Bernice's mouth. Pete worked away at things for the allotted time and it was good...

Ray really had no complaints, either, except for the weird setup with the hands. He had one of Donna's and one of Brenda's -- and Mac was in between, bathing his cock in Wanda's open mouth. Wanda was just getting into her second fuck when Chuck announced, "Time!" and it was time to switch...

It took a minute or two to get Pete and Ray shifted around, but they were soon reoriented. Having figured out the procedure, Wanda took charge of Pete's cock and Bernice took charge of Ray's, and at a nod from Alonzo, Chuck said, "Ready? Begin!" The two males snapped their hips and the next phase of the competition was on...

Now, it might have just been personal preference, or it might have been the fact that Pete was circumcised and Ray wasn't -- but Ray liked Bernice's pussy better than Wanda's -- and Pete liked the smoother, wetter pussy that clutched his cock as he pushed it in and out. It seemed tighter and ten degrees hotter inside and it rippled with his movements and was just good stuff! On the flip side, was this ass bigger, or was the girl just taller or something? Pete's little head was in control, though, and its opinion was the one that counted...

"Time!" Chuck cut things off. "Okay, everybody keep quiet, because if you give it all away now, you might influence the next round. So, guys. Which piece?"

"This one!" Ray and Pete were again accidentally in unison, which caused a titter.

"Ooookaaaay!" Chuck grinned from ear to ear -- and he wasn't the only one! Pete was going to get ragged on, BIG time! "Moving right along -- let's shift the ladies to the pool table for Round Three..." The plan for Round Three was to put the girls crosswise on the table, head to ass, more or less, since their asses would be at the edge of the table. Volunteers were to hold their legs up and out at a forty-five degree angle above the horizontal and parallel with the table edge -- again to minimize contact with anything that might tell the male contestants who they were fucking. Mac and Donna were getting a kick out of the contest, so they took charge of Wanda's legs and Brenda and Clint took Bernice's. Bonita was to cover Wanda's mouth as necessary and Terence took Bernice's. Chuck tried his best to confuse the guys as to who they might be getting, but again Pete was to start with Bernice and Ray with Wanda. "Okay, plug in..." Chuck directed, "And ... Go!"

Changing positions made things different -- but not THAT different. Pete was pretty sure he was dealing with the chick who went first last time. Now, Pete wouldn't pass this one up, but he liked the other one better ... Ray felt the same way -- the clutch of his partner was nice, but she was a little slicker than the other chick and that attenuated things for him. Would he have ridden her home? Hell yes! Did he prefer the other chick, though? Absolutely...

"Okay, time!" Chuck announced, and the support teams took up the task of making the final change of partners. "Ready? Plug in ... Go!"

'Yeah. This one.' Pete's little head had spoken. If she was big, he would just end up embarrassed, that was all ... The liquid heat of the chick's pussy soaked his cock and drove him up the wall from the sensations -- and it seemed like in this position he was poking something along the top surface that seemed spongy and slightly different from everywhere else -- and he couldn't miss the quiet whine that escaped his partner every time the tip of his cock rubbed that spot...

He was driving Wanda insane! Pete's cock was positioned perfectly to attack her G-spot and she was clamping down and locking up and there was a roaring in her ears...

Suddenly, Mac, Donna, and Bonita had all they could do to control things as Wanda convulsed on the table, wailing into Bonita's covering hands! Pete, amazed, felt her pussy clamp down on his cock, pulsing -- 'Jeezus! Did she cum?'

"Time!" Chuck called out. "Okay, which one?"

"This one!" Again, Pete and Ray were a chorus -- but this time, Pete added, "Jeezus! Did she cum?"

"Yeah," Mac chuckled, "Big time!"

"Okay, well, for the results," Chuck crowed, "You'll be happy to know, there, Mister 'No Fat Chicks', that the score is Fat Chick Three, Mister 'No Fat Chicks' zip! You picked the big girl every fucking time! How do you like THEM apples?"

"Wow, no shit?" Pete muttered.

"No shit. You gonna climb up on the table and finish her off?"

"Yeah, for sure..." Wanda scooted back a bit and Mac helped Pete up. He figured he would leave the blindfold on.

Pete could hear Ray clambering up the other side and mumbling, "I'm lookin'. Somebody take this damned thing off..." Then he chuckled. Pete didn't know who Ray was laughing at -- and was afraid to find out. Instead, he just allowed the girl to help him blindly organize himself and plugged himself in.

"Don't worry about me," a soft voice whispered breathlessly in his ear. Pete didn't say anything, but he thought, 'I've screwed up enough tonight... ' Down low above her, it was obvious that the girl was big -- she had big jugs, too, and they jiggled a lot. Well, how bad was that? Pete set up a stroke and the chick started that whine she had -- and soft hands moved over his face and neck, then shoulders and arms -- anything within reach, apparently.

Pete's position didn't poke Wanda's G-spot as much as he had while vertical, but it was still good -- VERY good! She'd closed her eyes to avoid the audience for what was some VERY public sex, but having Bernice beside her was a big help, and looking around she could see a lot of fondling and kissing going on and at least one other couple fucking. This was an orgy -- no doubt about it -- so she wasn't alone, even if she was part of the primary entertainment. That had more or less released her when she climbed up onto the pool table -- and then Pete (she knew it was Pete despite the mask) had found that spot inside her ... This was much closer to her earlier encounter -- and she still didn't know who THAT had been with -- and plenty good enough to bring another orgasm, despite the fact that it wasn't a direct attack on her G-spot. She crossed her ankles behind Pete's ass and let herself go, emotionally, so she could enjoy the encounter to the maximum amount. She liked Pete; it was too bad he wasn't interested in her ... She relaxed and touched him here and there, comparing him with her anonymous first lover, enjoying the feel of hard muscles and sweat as Pete stroked her depths. Weird as tonight had been, it had exceeded expectation -- being very publicly fucked was embarrassing, but kind of a thrill...

For Bernice, it was another dead-end fuck -- she had no illusions about the guy fucking her wanting anything from her notorious slut ass. But Randy wasn't around, for some reason, so she might as well enjoy herself ... She let herself get into it, looking for an orgasm, since everyone had seen her fuck one time or another, anyway.

Active participation left Ray with no complaints. Bernice was unique enough that he knew who she was -- he felt sorry for her, figuring she was catching a lot of shit, but he didn't see them as a couple. That she was a good fuck, though, had already been established, and he went looking for his, knowing that the way her ass was bouncing, she was getting into things.

Working low was proving uncomfortable for Pete, so he gasped, "Can you grab your knees?" Wanda did as she was asked, and Pete went closer to vertical and started exploring her big jugs with his hands while leaning against her shins. Once he was in position, Wanda didn't have to hold her knees anymore, which was just as well...

"Ogod! You're hitting that spot again!" Wanda gasped. She started bucking and surging, throwing herself at Pete's plunging cock. Her whines got more urgent and started running up the scale as the flashes built a new monster orgasm.

Pete found himself suddenly a LOT closer to getting off as Wanda's pussy went into overdrive! 'What a ride!' he thought fuzzily as his balls began to rumble under the pressure.

Pete had both of Wanda's nipples up and stiff and making lightning flash between them and her thrashing twat -- and she couldn't hold out! "OOOOOooooooOOOOOO!!!" she wailed, twitching and shuddering as a HUGE orgasm rolled over her!

Pete had no shot -- Wanda clamped down on him and made every movement excruciatingly pleasurable, just as he was reaching the point of no return. "FUUUUUCK!!" Pete's cock EXPLODED!

For half a minute, the pair surged against each other, then Pete relaxed and just hung there, braced against Wanda's shins, panting. He let go of her breasts and Wanda spread her knees, allowing him to drop forward onto her.

The uproar triggered Ray and Bernice to a simultaneous eruption, too -- a sympathetic detonation. Ray grunted and collapsed atop the narrow black girl, then bounced back up on his elbows to keep from crushing her.

Chuck couldn't keep from needling Pete. "Looked like pretty good stuff to me..."

"Yeah..." Pete panted. "Yeah, you're right."

"I think you owe her an apology," Chuck pressed.

"You're right," Pete sighed. "I'm real sorry, Honey."

"Shit, you can do better than that!" Chuck pressed.

"No, I mean it -- I'm sorry! I was just wrong..."

"Why don't you take off that blindfold?" Chuck taunted.

"Yeah, hook me up, would you?" Pete asked Wanda.

Wanda gingerly undid the ties and released the blindfold.

"Shit," Pete grunted, disgusted.

"Sorry!" Wanda whined, cut deeply.

"I wasn't saying that about you, W--, " Pete bit off her name. "I was disgusted with myself. I REALLY owe YOU an apology! I said things..." Pete shook his head.

"Man, I think you owe her," Chuck chuckled. "A couple of dates, maybe?"

Pete froze, thinking furiously. He levered himself up and took a good, long look. 'How bad is this, really?' Wanda's big jugs were splayed to the sides; they were obviously going to droop, but they were soft and the nipples were a lot of fun and they packed a bra well. Flat on her back, her belly was a broad, flat expanse. It didn't droop over her pussy, something Pete couldn't have dealt with. Wanda had nice hands and feet, and her face wasn't classically beautiful, but she wasn't ugly, either. She was porky, and that bounced off his preconceptions -- but after the fuck he'd just had, it was clear that his standards needed revision. Besides, she was REAL sweet... "Yeah," he nodded. "Two dates. No promises after that, but you DEFINITELY earned that. I owe you."

Wanda was surprised, to say the least! "Are you sure? I don't want you to, you know, be unhappy..."

Pete rubbed his face. "Heck, you just made me look like an asshole AGAIN! You would let me off the hook after the way I've acted?" He shook his head.

Ray came up on one elbow and looked down at Bernice. "Look, I dunno if you have anything working, but..."

Bernice looked away. "I have some hopes, I guess, but..." Randy wasn't even on-site ... Bernice guessed -- correctly -- that that had a lot to do with Miriam, but she ALSO knew that if she pushed Randy, she would push him away.

"Okay, lookit," Ray offered. "I'm not buying any two dates, and I don't want to get in the way of anything you've got going -- but if you aren't hooked up for Homecoming, I'll take you out that night. Deal?"

"Deal!"

"Of course..." He waved at her, arrayed under him, naked.

"Of course." Would she trade a fuck for Homecoming? You bet! Besides, Ray was pretty decent...

"Okay, cool." Ray grinned and levered himself up.

'Damn, ' Pete thought. Ray had just raised the ante. Well, Pete didn't have a date... "You're hooked up for Homecoming, too," he told Wanda.

"Really? Oh, that's so sweet!" Wanda hugged him to her.

'Then why do I feel like such a jerk?' Pete wondered.

Cuddling him close, Wanda whispered, "I know what she's going to give him for that..."

"You don't have to..." Pete whispered back, then wondered why he would be stupid enough to say that.

"Well, at the risk of being called a slut, I had a pretty good time..." Wanda whispered.

"Me, too." There might be better pussy out there, but not in Pete's limited experience.

"Okay, so let's plan on it, anyway."

"Yeah, okay." Pete was caught totally off-guard when Wanda kissed him on the neck. He shivered.

"Bad?" Wanda asked.

"No. Surprising."

"I'll be careful," Wanda promised. "I'm sure you don't want me getting all mushy and romantic." Pete didn't respond to that -- he wasn't sure what he wanted. Wanda's attentions were ... nice, actually. On impulse, he planted a kiss on Wanda's neck.

Wanda moaned, and her toes curled. "You'll make it hard if you do that."

"Don't hurt yourself trying to be good," Pete whispered. "I might like it." He went at her neck again. Wanda whimpered and clutched him to her. "Let's get off this damned table so we're not the center of attention," he grunted. "We can look for somewhere quieter to, um, get to know one another."

Alonzo took that as a cue. "Show's over." He took Marta by the hand and led her toward the stairwell. Marta didn't fight.

Vince was out of Booth One. Sidling up to Toby, he said, "Nicky needs to take a piss." Toby nodded and went into the kink area, which was curtained off. "Hey, Frank, do you think you could take Miriam off somewhere?"

"Yeah, hey, outside, maybe?" Frank replied.

"Yeah, maybe. Should be quiet," Toby agreed. He went down and tapped on the door to Booth Two, "Why don't you guys come out? I think the booths are done for tonight." Sonya, Teela and Rick exited quietly.

"Anything going on?" Rick asked.

"I think you missed the main event," Toby opined.

Rick nodded. "I'm taking the girls home."

"Take Jiang Yi, too, then," Toby advised.

"Yeah, cool." Rick and the girls headed upstairs to collect Jiang Yi.

Toby pulled the curtains all the way along the rail in front of the booths and knocked on Booth One. "Nicky..."

"Yeah?"

"Come on out. Stay behind the curtain. We'll get you to a bathroom upstairs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.