The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Bernice and Wanda observed the byplay between Frank and Miriam -- or the end of it, anyway -- by peeking around the side door to Booth Three. Ducking back inside, Bernice muttered, "Miriam attracts that kind of shit like a fucking lightning rod. Last time, it was Randy -- I wonder how long she's gonna go with Frank?"

"Jasmine kind of shocked me," Wanda muttered.

"You know, there are a bunch of girls in the group that -- well, I don't know how to describe it, exactly. Their boyfriends don't let them set any limits. They do what they're told. I could name names, but I'd probably be on the list -- and even I don't know why, for sure..."

"Amy said if I came, I'd better plan on fucking or sucking whoever," Wanda mused.

"Yeah, well, you would think that once you had a boyfriend, they would stop passing you around -- but it doesn't seem to be like that," Bernice replied. "It's more like Frank said -- you ask the boyfriend, but he's likely to say yes."

Wanda pursed her lips. "Well, there are more guys than there are girls..."

"That's part of it, for sure," Bernice agreed. "Maybe that's ALL of it. Guys who have girlfriends now probably didn't at one point -- so now they owe..." She mused for a moment. "But I think there is something more..."


Vince missed the whole thing; after dealing with Nicky through the hole for a while, he just opened the door to the booth and went inside, locking it behind him. Nicky was more than happy to kneel up for Vince and take a pounding. Now, drained, he let himself out and went to make a plate of appetizers up and grab some bottled water to share with his bitch. While he was out, he made sure he got seen, waving to this teammate or that one, so absences would be less detectable and it would seem like he was around all the time. Glancing around, he wondered where Eddie Ray was...


Eddie Ray was out back with Clint, Terence, Brenda and Bonita. After some initial apologies to Clint, he had gotten around to the problem. "I, uh, haven't really done much with girls, you know? Vince, he's not interested at all..."

Oddly, it was Brenda who asked the first question. "What do you think is sexy? Is Terence sexy? Is Bonita? What about Clint?"

"Well, I, uh..." Eddie Ray stammered. He stood thinking, but his eyes were on Bonita's globular breasts.

"You like titties, I bet," Brenda opined.

"Yeah." Eddie Ray nodded, embarrassed.

"Okay, what's hot about guys?" Brenda pressed.

"Muscles."

"And girls?"

"Um, curves."

"Do you like to kiss guys?"

"I, um, never really got into that."

"Girls?"

"Dunno. Never tried."

"I think you like both," Brenda opined.

"Does that work?" Eddie Ray asked.

"I'll tell you when I figure it out," Clint grunted.

"You don't know?" Eddie Ray was incredulous.

"Nope."

"I'm kinda hoping it works," Brenda said quietly. Clint tugged her down to his lap.

"It's a range," Terence offered. "At least, I think it is. Maybe you like one a little more than the other. From the sound of things, guys are ahead because you haven't tried girls."

"I got a blowjob from a girl," Eddie Ray announced.

"And?" Clint asked.

"It's why I'm here, I guess."

"There are gays and there are straights," Terence muttered, "and there are a bunch of us somewhere in between. Try everything and figure it out -- that's what we're doing."

"How do I try girls?" Eddie Ray asked.

"There are three or four downstairs -- all you have to do is ask," Terence related. "Actually, the first time, you're better off with an older woman."

"No shit?"

"Yeah. They know what they're up to. Most of the young stuff around here does, too, but not all, I bet," Terence replied.

"Hey, sorry," Eddie Ray gave a little wave, backing off.

"You didn't hurt nothin'," Terence rumbled. "Just go in the slider -- I see three or four from here."

"Um..." Eddie Ray wandered to the slider and opened it. Louise, Marta, Candace, Jiang Yi and Iris were all there in the room, and all of them looked up. "I, uh..."

"A cherry, I think," Candace erupted. "Come to Mama and I'll introduce you around." Eddie Ray drifted over and Candace started making introductions with Louise. "This is 'L'. She's a nice lady and very vocal, so you know how well you're doing -- but she's a shot up on the rest of us tonight, I think. This is 'M'." Candace waved at Marta. "She's a little shy, but very sweet. This is 'J.' She can be a little whiney when she's needy, but she has a boyfriend right now. It's good stuff, I'm told," Candace continued, indicating Jiang Yi. "And this is 'I', sometimes called 'Flower'. She likes it a lot when she can get it," she finished, waving at Iris. She smiled, eyeing Eddie Ray sidelong, "They call me 'C' -- but you can call me Mama..."

"Uhhh..." 'C' and 'M' were the nicest looking. 'J' was pretty homely. Flower was kind of oddly built. 'L' wasn't bad for a black woman, but Eddie Ray wasn't sure he wanted to start out black. 'C' was intimidating, while 'M' was just the opposite, shrinking in on herself. That left... "Flower."

"Tsk." Candace let go of his wrist. "Break him in right, Honey."

Iris staggered up out of her kitchen chair and gently took Eddie Ray's hand. "I didn't expect to get picked."

"Is it okay?"

"Oh, it's just fine!" Iris plastered a smile on her face, realizing just how tentative her charge was, and led him to the living room couch. "Let's get to know one another."

They settled on the couch and Iris pulled him in and directed him to her smallish breasts. "Have you done anything tonight?"

"I got a blowjob..."

"Oh, good! The edge is off, then. Guys your age sometimes get off really fast the first time -- and get all embarrassed about it. But you're ALL good for twice ... Mmmmm..." True to form, he went straight for her nipples with his lips...

Once Iris was committed, she was perfect for Eddie Ray -- all she wanted was sex. There were no hassles, no fights, no big emotional commitments -- she just flopped over on her back and grabbed his cock and placed it at her opening and let him push it home. Eddie Ray, who had listened to Vince's complaints about what a pain in the ass girls and their demands were on multiple occasions, didn't get any -- except, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me, HARD!" -- something he DIDN'T get from Vince, although Nicky approached it on occasion.

Pussy felt different, too -- looser at the opening, but tighter inside. There seemed to be more places to rub. They went for only a few minutes, but Flower got VERY happy a couple of times -- and when it was done, she cuddled him to her, rather than surging up and talking about cleanup. Heck, there wasn't any cleanup -- well, he was a little gooey, maybe, but it didn't stink and make a mess. It was only cum, after all... "This is nice," he muttered, lying atop her, relaxed.

"Why don't you just hang out?" Iris asked. "I bet you can go again later and we can just rest..."

"Yeah..." Flower was SOFT -- kind of like Nicky, but bigger. Nicky was more clingy, even -- Flower just seemed happy to be there ... Titties were amazing, but she seemed to be okay with his explorations.

Iris had no complaints -- she had a hot, hard-bodied boy with a respectable dick using her for a mattress after proving that he had considerable natural talent to back up his youth and vigor. This trip was well worth it. Young Frank hadn't surfaced to give her is particular brand of shit, either...

Frank had Miriam knelt up and was introducing her to his cock. She'd sucked him before -- anonymously -- but he'd never been in her pussy. Sex with Frank didn't have the romantic overtones that sex with Randy had had, but Miriam suspected that it would, over time. Miriam's infatuation with Randy had been based upon what she thought he was, not the reality -- but Frank was ALREADY well on the way to proving that he was the real thing.

Fucking, for instance. Frank didn't say anything nice -- he swatted her on the ass and growled, "Move that thing!" -- but he wasn't kidding her any; he was enjoying himself. When orgasm rose to claim her, he delivered hard swats to her ass in synch with her contractions -- and that worked, somehow. And when he finished, it was "Clean me up, Slut," of course, and he handled her head, moving her mouth where he wanted it for the cleanup. Last, but not least, he had her lie down on the cold floor so he had a soft spot to take his after-sex snooze ... Yeah, he was a bastard -- she'd gotten it right, this time. She knew that he would be nice to her occasionally -- but it would always be for his benefit, officially, not hers. Unofficially might be another matter, but the truth would go unsaid between them. That wasn't a problem. She rubbed his back and stopped worrying.

One other person knew for sure what was on Frank's mind -- Amy. She sensed his somewhat predatory satisfaction as she passed him on the way to check on Wanda and Bernice. "How are you guys doing?" she asked, sticking her head in the door of the booth.

"Well, okay -- I sucked one," Wanda declared. "Can I get that dark room thing, do you think?"

"Probably," Amy nodded. "Let me try to get you out of here unseen..." She ignored Miriam and Frank on the floor of the 'kink' area and pulled the curtains so she could move Wanda upstairs. No one exhibited any serious curiosity. When she got Wanda situated in the room, Amy said, "Remember where your card is -- it'll be pitch dark..."

"I won't need it," Wanda muttered. Amy shrugged and let herself out.

"Wanda seems to have diminished expectations," Amy told Toby.

Toby stopped to check and replied, "She'll be happy if somebody actually does her. She'll be even happier if it turns out to be good." He headed out to the main floor. "Okay, we're playing the dark room game -- any takers?"

"Whazzat?" Chuck asked.

"Upstairs, there is a girl in a room. It's pitch black in there," Toby replied. "You do everything by touch. The usual rules apply -- if you want her card, you ask -- otherwise, it's pretty anonymous..."

Pete Franklin grimaced. "It's probably 'Wicked Wanda' Samuels."

Chuck snorted. "Wicked?"

"She wishes," Pete chuckled.

"Hey, it's pussy..." Chuck opined.

"Yuck. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick! She's a sow!" Pete wrinkled his nose.

"Well, you won't have to," Chuck retorted. "I'll use it myself. You're harsh, Man."

"I dunno. I've got standards," Pete replied. "She bothers me."

"Might not be her," Chuck noted. Pete just shrugged. Chuck turned to the others, "Ray? Alonzo?"

"Go for it -- I just got a blowjob," Ray replied. Alonzo nodded.

Chuck shrugged. "Let's go..."

On the stair, Toby turned to Chuck. "I can tell you this -- she's not a professional slut. You may need to make allowances. She's given exactly one blowjob."

"What about... ?" Chuck asked.

"If you're into adding notches to your gunbelt, word is that she's cherry."

"No shit?"

Toby shrugged. "It's a usual thing around here. Chicks work up the guts to do this because they want a boyfriend -- and they generally want sex just as much and maybe more. Many of them are here because nobody would even look at them at school or at a dance. There have been a LOT of cherries popped here." The conversation brought them to the closed door. Toby rapped on it and said, "Hide!"

"Okay!" Wanda got herself down beside the bed.

"You're not obligated, remember. If you're not interested, you just get up and walk," Toby advised.

Chuck nodded and opened the door.

Wanda knelt beside the bed, her heart thudding in her chest. 'What am I doing here?' Fear gripped her.

"Okay," the anonymous boy's voice said, "You can come out. I don't think I have to hunt for you or anything..." Wanda listened to his careful footsteps as he felt his way to the bed. "Where are you?"

"Here..." Wanda replied, her voice shaky as she gathered herself and stood. "Eek!" Fingers grazed her breast.

"Sorry. I was hunting. Man, it's dark..."

"Yeah." Wanda climbed onto the bed. Fear threatened to paralyze her. "I don't know..."

Toby, who was 'watching' her, dropped a reminder that if she chickened out, there would be no second chance.

"Something wrong?" Chuck asked.

"I'm ... just scared."

"We've got all night," Chuck told her, thinking, 'Slow pussy is better than no pussy... '

"Okay." Wanda came forward and put herself in Chuck's hands.

Chuck was in no hurry -- he let his hands wander over his invisible partner, moving here and there. 'It's Wanda all right -- or somebody else just as heavy, ' he thought. 'Do I care? No... ' Pete could claim to have standards all he wanted, but all it did was keep him from getting laid. Chuck wasn't going to make that mistake. This chick came to get fucked, and Chuck was there for the same purpose. If she was gonna give him her cherry, Chuck was NOT going to tell her she was too porky and didn't deserve his attention! Instead, he pulled her to him and rubbed her sides and her back while poking her belly with his hardon and asked, "Do you want to kiss and stuff?"

"Please?"

"Sure..." His lips found hers and it helped -- the fear backed off while she opened her lips and attacked his hungrily. This was the good stuff -- making out with a boy! The sex thing was iffy, but romance was something else, and being in a clinch with a boy, kissing and cuddling and feeling his hard body against her painted elation over her fear. This was a dream -- the one she'd come hoping to realize. Even if it didn't last more than an hour, it was worth what she would be paying for it -- in fact, if it continued to go like this, she was more than willing to trade her virginity for the encounter...

So they knelt on the bed, exploring each other and kissing and enjoying the feel of the naked body of a member of the opposite sex. This went on for a while -- maybe half an hour -- before Chuck got serious about fondling a breast.

By then, Wanda was more than ready; she responded by moaning into his mouth and pressing her breast against his hand. Her nipple firmed and elongated under his fingers and flashes of pleasure assaulted her senses. The decision to release his lips so he could find the nipple with them made itself as she moaned again.

Things heated up rapidly from there. Chuck's fingers slid over her lightly furred mons and discovered the already open wet valley between her inner lips just as Wanda got brave enough to grasp his erection and started rubbing the pre-cum dribbling from it over the swollen tip with her thumb. Wanda's pussy dribbled on Chuck's fingers and they moaned in unison as the passion built.

Wanda hit the trigger point under the attack of Chuck's fingers; he seemed to know EXACTLY what he was doing and the tension in her became unbearable. "Now!" she gasped, settling onto her haunches and then working her feet out from under her one by one so she could lie back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.